his rose || aegon ii targarye...

By tooluvv

Aegon Targaryen x OC character. (under editing) #1 in #aegontargaryen #1 in #aegoniitargaryen Reina Tyrell... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Author's note
Happy Ending

Chapter 18

2.3K 69 2
By tooluvv

Reina slammed the door of her personal bedchambers, angry at Aegon for referring to his whore as one of his old friends.

She knows deep down that he didn't lie when he told her that the last time he visited Lillian was before their marriage, but cannot help, but feel furious, jealous and insecure.

She saw her, she saw how pretty she is and how that gown looked on her. She knows that she can never compete to her, especially with how much weight she had gained since she got pregnant.

After Aegon checked their shared rooms and saw that Reina is nowhere to be found, he decided to look for her in her old ones. He knocks on the door gently, calling out her name.

She ignores his calls and undresses herself, finally being free from the heavy and tight dress she had to wear for the big event.

"Reina...please. I know you are there. Can you let me talk with you?" Aegon voice can be heard from the other side of the door.

She pulls her silk nightgown over her head and shivers from the cold. The fireplace have not been light up since her wedding night.

She sighs and goes over the door, wishing to see what her husband wants to say to her.

Aegon steps in the room and gasps, "Reina! Is freezing here, no, I would rather sleep on the floor than let you sleep here in this cold." he says, pulling a blanket and wrapping it around her shoulder.

"It is not that cold. The blankets will keep me warm anyway." she answers, not agreeing with his idea of sharing the room.

"I will hear no more from you. You will come with me now." he says and takes her hand, dragging her out into the hall.

"Let me go, Aegon." she tries to pull away, but to no avail.

"No, I will not." he laughs and drags her towards their chambers.

Reina tries to escape his grip, but he doesn't let her go. "Aegon-"

"I said no." he says and puts his arms behind her knees, lifting her up. He continues his walk, carrying her bridal style.

"Put me down. I weight a tone." she says, slapping his arm.

"You are light as a feather." he replies, smiling at her actions.

They reach their rooms and Aegon puts her down when they step into it. He smiles and kisses her cheek.

"I am still mad. More than I was before!" she says, trying to contain her laughter.

"I can see right through you, Reina. We are soulmates after all, at least Sunfyre believes that." he laughs.

"It is not funny. Not even a little bit. I swear, I will rip her face off if she ever looks again in your direction." she says, her voice filled with anger.

"Are you jealous?" his question takes her by surprise, making her shut up instantly.

"I am not..." she answers, lying.

"You are, Reina." he chuckles, kissing her soft lips. "I promise, she means nothing to me. She was just a girl I spent a night with. And I swear, I have not been with anyone after I married you."

"I know, but she...she is beautiful while I am fat and -" she begins to say, but Aegon puts a finger over her mouth to shut her up.

"You are far more beautiful than every woman who stepped into that room." he says, cupping her face.

"And she will never compete with you. Never." he kisses her softly.

Reina smiles at him and kisses him back, pulling him closer.

"I have thought about some names, lately." she says, caressing his hand that rests on her face.

"Have you? Tell me." he guides her to sit on the bed while he changes into his night garments.

"If it is a boy, I wish to name him Aelon." he says, looking at him.

"Aelon?" he asks, smiling. She nods and starts fidgeting with her fingers.

"Aelon is a beautiful name, fit for a Prince. And, stop doing that." he says, sitting on the bed as well.

"Stop doing what?" she asks, a small frown on her face.

"Fidgeting with your fingers. You always do that when your nervous or scared." he says, taking her hands in his.

"I did not..." she wants to say, but it quickly interrupted by him.

"You did. I do not want you to be scared nor nervous around me. I want you to feel safe with me." he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

Reina hugs him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I do not feel nervous and scared around you. It is an old habit of mine."

Aegon nods, sighing. "What if it is a girl? Have you got any names for her?" he changes the subject.

"Reola." she replies.

"The names you chose are beautiful." he kisses her head, "It is getting late, you must be exhausted."

"A little bit." she smiles and gets under the covers. Aegon lays beside her, pulling her close.

"You would not have survived in that cold room." he buries his head in the crook of her neck, kissing it.

"Or maybe I would have." she replies.

"I think you would have." he laughs and falls asleep, hugging the woman he had grown to care deeply about.

•••

A knock on their door wakes him up, early in the morning. Aegon sits up, seeing that Reina is still asleep.

"Our half-sister payed us a visit today. With our nephews as well. I am sure you are very much delighted to see them again." Aemond's voice is loud as he stepped into the room.

"Shh! You will wake her up." Aegon warns him, glaring at his younger brother.

Aemond looks over to the bed and sees that his sister-in-law is indeed sleeping. "Are you excited to meet your first child?"

"More than I can put it into words." Aegon smiles sweetly looking at his wife.

"You look stupid right now, brother." the younger prince laughs.

"Shut up. You will see how I feel soon enough."

"Perhaps, but I will not act like a dumb man who fell in love." Aemond replies, "Fix your hair. Jace and Luke will be very much happy to see us again." he says and slams the door after him.

At the sudden noise, Reina wakes up, sitting up abruptly. Aegon lays back down, pulling her on top of him.

"What is the matter? What was that sound?" she asks, alarmed.

"Just my stupid brother." Aegon answers, kissing her shoulders.

"What did he want?"

"Rhaenyra came from Dragonstone, with her children." he sighs.

"Oh. And are you not happy to see them?" she asks, playing with his silver locks.

"Not really. After the day Aemond lost his eye, everything changed."

"I was there." she says, laying on her back.

"Were you?" he asks, shocked.

"Not when it happened, but after. I was with my mother, Rhaenys Velaryon was one of her closest friends. We were at her daughter's funeral."

"How come I have not seen you?" he asks, looking down at her, caressing her belly.

"You have. Though, I believe you were too drunk to remember me." she laughs.

"Perhaps."

"Should I get ready? I have not apologied to Jacaerys for leaving him alone after our dance." she says, laughing at the look her husband's threw her.

"You will not speak with that boy." he warns her. "I do not think I can control myself again."

"What do you mean?" she asks, tracing patterns on his arm.

"I wanted to beat him up on our wedding, when he came and asked you to dance." he sighs.

"You cannot be serious." she shakes her head, laughing. "Aegon."

The door bursts open and Aemond steps once again into the room. "Good morning, Reina." he nods.

"Good morning, Aemond." she smiles, resting her head on her husband's chest.

"Aegon, get ready. Father is eager to meet his daughter."

"Can he not go alone?" Aegon asks, closing his eyes in exasperation.

"He wishes to have breakfast with us all." Aemond says, not really liking the idea himself.

"Seven hells." he flinches when the door slammed after his brother.

"Wear a green dress today, my rose." he kisses her head and gets up, looking through his clothes.

"As you wish."

•••

Rhaenyra was sitting around the table, in the gardens, talking with her husband, Daemon, and her children.

When she notices her half-siblings, she sits up, going to hug each one of them.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Reina." she smiles at the red haired woman.

"Your Grace." she bows in front of her, smiling kindly.

Jacaerys approaches her and kisses her hand. "It it nice to see you again, my lady." he smiles lovingly at her, holding her hand in his.

Reina looks over at her husband and smiles innocently and tries not to laugh once she sees him rolling his eyes.

"My name is Lucerys, my dear lady. I believe we had not have the chance to speak." a younger brown haired boy kisses her hand.

"I am honoured to meet you all." she replies, looking over at Rhaenyra and Daemon.

"How long until you give birth?" the Princess asks, looking at her round belly.

"It could be any day now." Reina starts fidgeting with her fingers again. She is not used to these kind of meetings and reunions.

Sensing her nervousness, Aegon steps closer, putting an arm around her waist. Daemon watches their interaction and smirks.

"Enough with the greetings, my dear." he whispers to her, kissing her neck softly.

Reina nods at him and sits down at the long table.

"I am so happy and glad to see my family reunited again." the King smiles at all of them, drinking some wine from his goblet.

Aegon pours some as well and Reina watches him carefully. He looks over at her and raises an eyebrow.

"Just one." he mouths and smiles innocently.

The young woman notices a empty seat and hears some footsteps, when she sees who it is, she freezes.

Aegon looks up and tenses up when she sees Larys sitting down at their table. "What is he doing here, father?" he asks, his tone harsh.

"I decided to put the quarrels I had, in the past. Lord Strong gladly accepted my invitation." Viserys smiles at his son.

"I will not sit with him at the same table." he slams his cup on the table and sits up, grabbing his wife's hand.

"Aegon." Alicent warns him and gives him a pleading look.

"What, mother? Do you want us to stay at the same the table with the man who attacked my wife and disrespected her more than once?" he asks in disbelief, "I would rather starve."

"Please. Let us forget about it. He is regretting his actions." his father speaks up, trying to calm his son.

"No, father. He cannot stay with us at the same table. He is not even family."

"Then why is she here?" Larys gestures to Reina, sending her a look of disgust.

"She is our family." Rhaenyra's voice silenced all of them and made them all look at her.

Aegon looked completely shocked at his half-sister. He had never expected her to stood up for him or for his wife.

"Yes, of course she is." Viserys says, smiling at the girl.

Reina stands up and leaves the table, Aegon wants to follow her, but his mother stops him from doing so.

"Mother-" he tries to say, but she quickly silences him.

"I will go after her. I would like to know her better." Rhaenyra stands up, earning a strange look from her husband.

•••

She finds Reina on a wooden bench, in the gardens, wiping her tears that falls from her eyes.

When the she notices the princess, she stands up and bows. "Your Grace."

"Call me Rhaenyra. Can I sit down?"

Reina nods and looks curiously at the silver haired woman.

"I believe we have not talked at all." the future Queen speaks, looking at her face.

"We have not."

"What happened between you and Larys?" she asks, the question making Reina lose her words.

"You do not know?" she asks, confused about the fact that the woman did not know about her story. Then she remembers that she isn't that much important.

"I have heard a few things, but I want to know the whole story."

•••

"I have met Lenora Tyrell, she was a good woman. Her death made us all sad." Rhaenyra says, after listening to the things Reina had to tell her about her life.

"She was. She was the perfect mother a child would want." the younger woman sighed, remembering how lovely her mother was.

Rhaenyra squeezed her hand, "I know what you are feeling, I was the same age as you when I lost my mother."

"Her death was-" she is being interrupted by a whimper.

Reina holds her stomach and breathes heavily, a scream escaping her mouth from the unbearable pain.

She rises up her skirts and when she pulls out her hand from under it, she gasps. Blood.

"Oh no. We have to get help. Let me help you, Reina." Rhaenyra sits up, grabbing her arm, pulling her up.

She helped her walk back to the table, flinching with every sound she would make.

"You have to resist, Reina. You have to-" she is interrupted by some guards. "You have to help her, she is giving birth. Send word to her husband."

•••

"Your Grace! My Prince!" a guard yelled, running breathing heavily and almost collapsing.

"What is the matter?" Viserys asks, alerted.

"Prince Aegon, your wife..." he manages to say, "...she..."

"What happened to her? What happened?!" Aegon yelled, grabbing the man by his arm.

"She is giving birth."

A/N: thank you for the votes 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 11.2K 28
After the destruction of the Great Sept of Baelor, Lady Olenna Tyrell had no other choice but to reveal her most treasured rose to the Seven Kingdom...
67.5K 1.8K 37
The baby girl was found in the gods wood. Her tiny body wrapped in a thin swaddling cloth, clinging to her delicate skin. Though her features were un...
274K 9.8K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
37.7K 1.2K 21
Daenemera Targaryen was the daughter of King Viserys I Targaryen and Queen Alicent Hightower. She was called The Peacemaker, The Dragon Tamer, The Ki...