H I M ; Draco Malfoy

By koko-vin

Two kids. One from a family of blood traitors, the other from a family of blood supremacist. . . . . . . . . ... More

...
H E R
V I N N I E
S T A R L E S S
S N O W B A L L
M A J E S T I C
Y O U T H
D E S I D E R I U M
E L E C T R I C
A P R I C I T Y
R E S O N A T E D
E N C H A N T I N G
S E R E N I T Y
T R A N Q U I L I T Y
D A N D E L I O N
R A D I A N C E
A B A N D O N
C A R E - F R E E
O V E R W H E L M I N G
L A B Y R I N T H
E A G E R
T E N A C I O U S LY
S E R E N D I P I T Y
R I G H T ....?
Vin...
My... my..?
N E C K L A C E
L E M O N B A R S
E L O I
P O V
W I T H H E R
W I L L I N G
A V O I C E
A G A I N
A F T E R P A R T Y
O F W H A T F E L T L I K E F O R E V E R
R E C R E A T E
V I S I O N S
I N V I T A T I O N
B U T T E R F L I E S
A L I F E T I M E
S T A R T O F A N E W E N D
D E C E P T I O N
L O S T I N T R A N S L A T I O N
B O X
L E T T E R
H A R M O N I A N E C T E R E P A S S U S
P O R T K E Y
C A B I N E T
S E E R
D A G G E R
A L O V E C L A N D E S T I N E
N O S T A L G I A
C A N V A S
P R O T E G O D I A B O L I C A
N O V A
W A N D
O N L Y O N E S P E L L
S E E R E S
Y O U R T U R N
L E G A C Y
A V E R Y
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
BOOK 2!!

T A S K

1.3K 22 63
By koko-vin

D r a c o

My aunt apparated us back to the manor before I could try and tell Vinnie what really had happen.

Bellatrix dragged me to sit on the couch at the living room and started calling for my parents like the psycho she is. They both arrived, Father first with mother tailing behind him.

He used his walking stick to lift my chin up. "You haven't been fulfilling orders these days, Draco"

His eyes was a step away from burning, his gaze piercing through me, it was frightening. He's always have been frightening.

"My lord had things to discuss to you about the Weaseley girl."

"She has a name," my jaw clenched as I reply "it's Vinnie"

"I don't think it is" Father said before exiting the scene, mother, as always, tailed after him. When they got out the door, another figure enters. The lord himself. His snake, Nagini, slithered behind him.

-

V i n n i e

Me and the others had decided to go get butterbeer to catch up, and after, me, Cho, and Luna made our way to the Ravenclaw tower.

We headed to our shared dorm and while they fix their stuff, I lay flat on my bed.

"Had you not brought anything else with you?" Cho ask, I shook my head no.

"No, it was an impulsive decision, to go here early, I mean" I answered, sitting up. "Ginny said on the letter she'll be bringing me my clothes, so don't worry, I won't be using your stuff any longer"

She chuckled, I did the same.

We sat and I told them about what had happened that night. The box I saw, but filtered out that I had found out about my real name, and the visions I've been getting lately.

They said I've too much in my mind and said I should be resting, they had me stay in our dorm while they get snacks.

I handed a letter to pansy to give to Draco not long after Cho and Luna left to buy snacks at honeydukes. I didn't want to tell him personally, I don't think I'll have the guts to look at his face what had happened. And seeing him with Astoria made it worst.

-
D r a c o

The dark lord sat on a chair opposite of where I was. He pets Nagini as he spoke "that girl your father speaks of,"

I looked at him, not having the guts to say a word.

"She's a blood of one of the people I despise most of," he started, gazing closer to me "I wish that you understand my hatred of her, she is, after all, not who you know her of"

"What do you speak of, my lord" I ask.

He flicked his wand and a vague portrait of the elder wand form by green specks "you know of this, yes?" He said, "The one who own this, Gellert Grindelwald, I assume you know of him?"

I nodded "yes, my lord"

"The girl you speak of is his descendant. Vinette Alyssa Grindelwald" he spoke, my eyes grew wide. Vinnie is a Grindelwald?

"She still might have power of holds in that wand, so I ask you, Draco" his voice grew stern as he stood up, he turned his back at me and continued to speak "kill the girl,"

I stood up impulsively, the dark lord turned again and stared at my eye, I felt cold shiver travel along my spine. "My lord, but we have known that the headmaster had control over the wand, killing her is unnecessar-"

Before I could continue, I found his wand piercing on my neck, I felt it sharp against my skin "do you not understand the hinder that girl delivers on my plan," I didn't answer, so he went on "blood will nevertheless be smothered in your hand, it's just you who'll chose whom"

He turned his heel and headed towards the door "I do wish you understand the importance of the task I have weighted on your shoulder,"

-

I went back to Hogwarts after the winter break. I didn't have but one thing in mind. My goals, the one that can help me prove my loyalty to the dark lord. Fixing the vanishing cabinet and ending Vinnie's life.

I was with Pansy and Blaise along the ride back at Hogwarts, Lorenzo went to Luna's. He said he had to talk with her. Luna is Vinnie's friend, one of the closest. I haven't told Lorenzo anymore details about what had happened back at the burrows at Christmas, other than I wanted to kill Vinnie.

It's no use, anyway.

Proving anyone that I didn't want to kill her was no one use. So I might as well live up to the thought everyone has.

If I was to live without her any longer, then it's better that I oblige with everything the dark lord ask me of even though I know it'll shatter heart of people I so care about.

But it's a matter of choice, "blood will nevertheless be smothered in your hand, it's just you who'll chose whom" the dark lord needn't to explain further of what he said. He'd never fail to remind me whenever we cross paths at the manor that he holds the power of I'll see Nova alive again. He has her hostage, for all I know. He's brought me at the cellar on the manor where they held people hostage of. She was there, but I couldn't visit her whenever I would like to. They cast a spell locking me out of the cellar. I had ask Dobby to keep her full and deliver her stuff she needs. Dobby did as ask.

Astoria. She had been a close friend of mine since before. But we're nothing but friends. Father tried to force us into a relationship because it would've made a powerful offspring in reason of me and her being one of the 28. Astoria never agreed to the thought, I hadn't a complain until I met Vinnie and decided I wanted to spend the rest of eternity with her.

Astoria felt the same from someone as well. The reason she never agreed to the idea of us getting married.

She like Nova. She always have been. The reason why she agrees to the deal for us to pretend to be together in order for Vinnie to hate me was because I had told her I can, in all of my power, help her be with Nova.

I sent a letter to Astoria a few days before heading back to Hogwarts.

Astoria,

I know you're tired of me asking you to have perform such devious task that will do no good for either of us. But, for Nova's sake. Please help me carry on the task the dark lord had given me. Nova's life is not the only thing on the line, but also yours, mines, and my parents.

Not a day passed before she replied.

Draco,

If this is about having Vinnie hate you then I won't. I do not wish to be involved any further. As for Nova, I'll do all of my power to release her from the dark lord's grasp without your help.

I crumpled the paper in frustration and just focused on what needs focus on.

The day of returning to Hogwarts arrived. I saw Vinnie on the side of my eye. There was a couple bruises visible on her thighs and face. Astoria arriving drew my attention.

"Do we really have to?" She ask, her brunette locks bounced freely.

Why do I always see Vinnie in you.

I shook my head off the thought "it's just pretend. To make my task on killing her more easier," I answered, trying to paint a face that no one would suspect of how I care. "And so I won't loose focus on trying to fix the cabinet"

"Making her hate you won't do you any better, Draco. Even when she'll hate you, you still love her and-"

The next of her words are a blur, I looked behind again to where Vinnie was, she was with her friends. I looked away when our eyes met.

"Astoria," I said, looking at Astoria's eyes.

"What now?" She answered, obviously annoyed.

"Hug me,"

"What?"

"Now,"

She looked behind me and from the reaction, she saw Vinnie. She looked at me and sighed deeply before wrapping her arms around me, I, the same.

"If this didn't go well you've no one to blame but yourself" Astoria exclaimed.

-

When I head to my dorm, a letter drew my attention. An awfully familiar colored letter. High-park-green.

I sat on my desk and rushed to open it.

I looked desperate, I seem desperate, I was desperate. I knew it was from Vinnie. I opened it. The first few words made me stop and close it back.

Draco.

"I hate you-"

It says.

I placed it into my drawer and let my head fall on my desk.

If only I had not done the stupid decision to invite her that night at the party, if I only had ignored her existence like I had before. Maybe things would've turned out better for her. Perhaps she wouldn't have been trapped in the trance of where my life had lead her. Perhaps, just perhaps, she would've lead a life better than she was now leading.

I noticed a piece of clothing with a shining jewelry on top of it sit on the side of my bed. I went there and took it.

It was the sweater I lent Vinnie when she was ay the infirmary, the jewelry was the ring that was once mine that I gave to her.

The scent of the sweater was strong. It was hers. I held it closer to my nose. Grass-freshly mowed grass- candy, fresh parchment, and mint.

After gathering enough courage to read the letter, it was already midnight. I walked from my bed to my desk and took out the high-park-green letter.

Draco,

I hate you.

I once believed in the honesty of your love, never had i anticipated that a looming shadow of betrayal comes that would shatter my trust.

I held onto the notion that you genuinely cared, that your sincerity was an unwavering constant. Now, that it had shattered, both my trust and my heart. The disdain for the one I thought knew my soul.

The regret, like a relentless tide, engulfs me, drowning my heart in the echo of our encounters. I regret the day our paths crossed, the moment I let down my guard and allowed you into my life disregarding of what people spoke of about you. The love I bestowed upon you was genuine, accompanied by declarations that echoed with the sincerity of my soul. Yet, those very expressions of affection now serve as cruel reminders of a love that was seemingly genuine but ultimately tainted.

In my desperate attempt to foster trust in your name, I extended myself to the limits of my influence, rallying those around me so I could have a reason to embrace you. Going against people I care of but was against the status of your love for each other. Little did I know that my efforts were a futile dance, a tragic performance orchestrated by a heart that had been deceived. A music I danced to that only you could compose. The bitter irony lies in those "I love yous," the yearning "I miss yous," and the tender gestures we once shared. In intimate touch in between our skins.

This love, now a double-edged sword, cuts through the remnants of my optimism. The pain stems not from a lack of love but from its profound existence, as the same love that once illuminated my world has transformed into a relentless source of anguish. I am left grappling with the cruel paradox of hating the one I loved so dearly.

Oh, how I wish the hands of fate could reverse the story of our encounters, erasing the moment our destinies entwined. If only I had been privy to the malevolence concealed behind your gaze, especially on that fateful night at the Burrows. The night where not only did you betray the trust of my kin but also mine. The night you had your wand pointed at me in intend to end my life.

The echoes of that night reverberate through the ruins of my once-happy home, now reduced to ashes by the fiery malice of your kind. It was on that same night, amidst the chaos and devastation, that we exchanged heartfelt declarations and tender kisses-a night eternally etched in my memory as a tragic epitome of love and betrayal.

Now, with a heavy heart laden with grief and resentment, I declare that I never want to lay eyes upon you again.

A lump forms in my throat, a single drop of tear wet the letter I was holding. I was not aware I was crying. I fold the letter and took a quill.

After reading the letter had I only realized the burden of my actions.

How was I supposed to kill you when you never knew

My hands were shaking but I started writing nevertheless. I started writing a letter I knew she'd never read. A letter I knew I'd never send.

-

I've too many draft so I'm just gonna upload it and not wait for the schedule KSCHSNDN

THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!! ILY ALLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 22.1K 67
It is five years since the Battle of Hogwarts and Ronnie Weasley's life is going downhill fast. Her catering business is failing and she's still stru...
65.3K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
Loathe. By sj1012

Fanfiction

198K 4.3K 59
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION (changing y/n to Myla)!⚠️ (this story is still available to read) Everyone has that one person they can't stand...y/n Jones...