Pokemon Queen of Pirates

By chu1luc

Monkey D Luffika was not expecting for her usual trip in the forest (left there by her grandpa) to lead to a... More

Information
Mt Colbo and Mountain Bandits
Explanations
Porchemy and Friendships
Memories
Becoming a Family pt 1
Becoming a Family pt2
Makino's and Garp's visit
Disguises
A little history....
Changes
Another visit from Garp
Memories
Romance Dawn
The first mate: Roranoa Zoro
Enter Nami
Enter Usopp
Counterattack
Vs. Kuro
To the Baratie
Foul-Play Krieg
Mihawk
Happy New Year! And....
Vs Krieg! Wrath of a Queen
To Arlong Park
Cocoyashi Village
Deceit and Tears
vs Arlong Pirates
Aurora Kingdom palace pt 1
Aurora Kingdom Palace pt 2
Strawhat Becomes Known to the World
To Loguetown
Loguetown
Apis and the Calm Belt
Warship Island and a.....?!
To find Lost Island
The Return of Lost Island! The Final Battle!
Omake! Aristocrats
Entering the Grand Line! The Whale Laboon!
Filler Chapter: Info on Aristocrats
Whiskey Peak and Reuniting with an old Friend!
Filler Chapter: How WB crew learned of Luffy
Journey on Little Garden
To find a doctor! Arriving at Drum Island!
The Fall of Drum Kingdom and a Crew's Doctor
To Alabasta!
Siblings Reunite!
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 1
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 2
Aristocrats Photos
To Eramalu

'Invincible' Pearl

1.3K 52 9
By chu1luc

Luffy and Eevee were now primed for action as was Gyarados.

"Lass, were you serious of your dream of being the Pirate Queen?" Zeff asked.

"Course I am, a promise I made to Shanks after all." She said a hand on her hat.

"Shanks? That great pirate?!" One chef said.

Zeff smirked. The lass before him is indeed no ordinary pirate......

Meanwhile, Krieg is already explaining to his men that once they capture that ship no Marines or enemy Pirates will ever suspect this ridiculous-looking ship as a Pirate ship which give them the upper advantage and he begins to say that Zeff was once a Pirate who sailed through the Grand Line for a year and has a Log Book which contain his experience and possibly clues to the One Piece. He then had the gall to say that Luffy could have some value to his crew with her beasts, which he could use against the Warlords. The men are thrilled to hear such news, and they are more than eager to get the ship and the information to get the World's Greatest Treasure.

"Now let's go, boys! The Restaurant and the Log Book are ours for the taking!" he declares, and his men charged, ready for battle, but Patty and Crane won't let them take their ship with fight.

"Those idiots are dead meat if they think they can take our Restaurant" said Patty.

"Let's protect the Baratie with everything we got," Crane exclaimed. As they are about to sail their battle boat when they have one tiny problem...

"Wait! Which buttons were supposed to start?" Crane had forgotten which button so he quickly pushed every button to make it start.

"Oh, shit!" Patty cursed as he helps his buddy to find the start button.

Sanji is inspecting the situation with a calculating eye, by the look of things the Krieg Pirates will gain the upper hand since the Baratie doesn't have enough space to charge for battle, so there is one option. He glanced to his right and spoke.

"Hey, go to the control room and open up the Fins!"

"What?! Are you crazy? If we open them up will be giving the enemy a foothold" a chef said.

"True, but we have to do whatever it takes to keep those bastards from getting our ship...besides, if they make a mess on inside the old geezer will whine," said Sanji as he pat the wall of the ship.

"Did you say something, you brat?" said Zeff grumbling.

"Yeah, I said you like to whine...now go!"

"Y-Yes" the chef took off and then the sound of the battle cry coming from the underlying Pirates before they charged at them and Luffy and her Pokemon looking motivated.

"Ooh~ the fun has started!" Without delay, she jumped off the ship and then jumped into the air and stretched out her legs.

"Gum Gum Scythe!" she said taking down the advancing Pirates.

The Pirates screamed before they were shoved back with such powerful force as if it was hit by an anvil. They grunted in pain as they fell into the water. Luffy landed gracefully on Gyarados. Krieg bared his teeth, showing his fury.

"Whoa! How did?!"

"Did her legs just stretched?!"

"I thought that summoning those creatures was her devil fruit!"

Sanji was impressed as he silently praised her.

Krieg narrowed his eyes. This must be her Devil Fruit.

"Way to go lass!"

"Whoa...how did she do that?" they were all amazed by her amazing fighting skill that made them speechless, and Sanji couldn't take his eye off of her for a minute.

"Are the really people like her existed in the Grand Line?" he heard many stories about how dangerous the Grand Line is and people with crazy powers, but never thought he could see one here in the East Blue nor see creatures as powerful as hers.

"Sanji!" Sanji flinched, snapping his thought, and turned to look at Zeff still staring at the battle between the Straw Hat lass and Krieg Pirates.

"Watch carefully how she fights until the battle finishes" he said with a grin which never seen this side of Zeff before. Sanji looks at him confused, but he did what he told and watch the fight unfold.

"They gave you food to eat, and you repayed their kindness by attacking them! I better teach you some manners to ungrateful jerk like you" Luffy exclaimed as Eevee and Gyarados went to her side, glaring at their enemy, and Krieg just laughed.

"Heh, If you think that this fight is in your favor because you have a creature to keep you from drowning, you're deadly mistaken! I have more manpower and fire power to blow to sky high" Krieg bellowed with a smug smirk that he was sure in himself that he will win.

"Bring it on, tin can!" 

Then the waters are starting to rock wildly and powerful bang coming from under the Baratie.

"Sanji! The Fin is going to open!" a chef yelled out to Sanji.

Underneath the Baratie, half-circle rudders emerged from the water. The underlying Pirates who are still in waters were suddenly been pushed away when something is coming out of the surface.

"What the hell was that!?"

"A giant platform appeared outta nowhere!"

True what they see is really big platform in the shape of half circle on each side, fold out giving the Baratie the look like a real fish with a big fin. 

"Wow! That's so cool!" Luffy commented in glee. Sanji stepped in platform looking cool and confident.

"We the Cooks will never give up defending our treasure so prepare to die, you damn Pirates!" he said.

"I see. You set up a battlefield so that the Restaurant itself won't be damaged...but at the same time it'll work for us too, since that ship's gonna be ours. I want the ship all the more!" Krieg spoke.

Then again another rumbling is heard, and this time is coming from the head of the ship and then the head itself is moving. What's more, it's a battleship with three cannons coming from his mouth, piloted by Patty and Crane paddling their way to where Krieg stood.

"Let's sail! The Baratie's Sea Battle Weapon, the Sabagashira #1!" Patty exclaimed.

"Those who afraid to die, grab your shoes and run!" added Crane.

They paddle faster and turn toward through the wrecked ship. The cannons were positioned for the aim and blast at the Pirates, who took refuge on their broken ships and drowned. The blast was powerful that the Krieg Pirates stood no chance and Patty laughed at them.

Luffy decided to have Gyarados join in. "Gyarados, Thunder then Hurricane! Eevee, Secret Power!" Luffy said as the three attacks seemed to create a fierce mini storm, attacking the pirates.

"Amazing!"

"Those creatures are strong!"

"There are beasts like that on the Grandline?"

"Krieg! Say your prayers!" Patty declared, he and Crane fired their three cannons directly at Krieg dead center, they grinned victoriously. When the black smoke cleared their grin vanished in an instant as they saw Krieg unscratched and then something happened when their battle ship/paddle boat suddenly stopped moving.

"What happened? Did we bump into something?" Patty inquired.

"We're not moving!" said Crane, the paddle battle boat wasn't pumped, but it was caught by Krieg's bare hand.

"I'm Don Krieg! The man who will rule the World's ocean" he said with mad eyes.

"Hey, I told you it would be me!" Luffy frowned, but Krieg ignored her.

"I don't have time to play your stupid games, now BEGONE!" then to their shocking horror, the East Blue Ruler had lifted the battle ship up high with one hand.

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Crane screamed.

"WHAT HERCULEAN STRENGTH HE HAS!" Patty cried, as Krieg lift the paddle boat off the water and then he throw it straight at the Baratie; but Sanji doesn't look worried at all.

He removed his cigarette from his lips; bent his legs and then jumped at extraordinary height as if he's flying; Luffy and her Pokemon was in awe as Sanji flip himself sideway with poise and at the same time his leg extended and kicked the boat away like it was nothing to him, and the boat crashed landed with blast as Sanji landed safely on the platform. Krieg couldn't believe his eyes that this cocky blond Cook has just kicked a one-ton boat like a tin can to the shock of the Krieg pirates.

"That foot technique..." Krieg mumbled.

"Whoa! That was awesome, Sanji!" Sanji's ears picked up Luffy's sweet flatter and then he turned around with floating hearts.

"Luffy-chwan~ do you love me now? This kick was for you, my dear~" he sang a song like crazy fool and everyone's sweat dropped. But then Patty and Crane came out from the battleship and snarled.

"Are you trying to kill your own allies?" Crane said too.

"Yeah yeah" he mumbled sounding bored.

"Don't 'yeah yeah' us, you crazy stew!" Patty growled.

"You almost lost powerful assets, you stupid spaghetti!" Crane yelled and pointing accusing finger at him.

Before they launch at each other's throat, the Krieg Pirates are climbing on the platform with ugly sneer faces and charged to steal their ship, but Luffy took out another Pokeball. "Absol! combo attack, Psychic Slash!" 

Absol appeared and use a combination of Psycho Cut and Air Slash to wipe out the pirates off the fins. None of those pirate or cooks have ever seen a creature with that kind of power.

"Amazing! It took out the pirates as if they were nothing!" the chefs cheered on Absol.

Suddenly Patty was sent flying till he fell and then Crane was knocked out by some invisible force, Sanji and Zeff scowled and glared at the person who dared hurt one of their own.

 Climbing out of the surface a towering man with two large iron plates covering his front and backside, as well as two small plates with large pearls embedded in them for strong, blunt attacks. The man sighs as if he's bored to tears.

"Just what in the world do you all think you're doing?" he said sounding bored.

"Who's he?" Luffy wondered.

"Hahahaha, I'm Iron Wall! Also known as Krieg Pirate's Invincible Iron Wall Shield Man! It is I, Pearl!" said Pearl.

"Patty! Crane! Are you boys okay?" Zeff asked, worried about his Chefs, but Pearl beat them to it.

"I say these boys are far from okay; those stooges have experienced my killer punches the Pearl Surprise, you bumbling buffoons!" That Pearl guy have no idea that his cockiness has tripled Zeff's and Sanji's anger and their faces are so scary that almost they look like demons from hell. 

"Flygon! Counter with Dragon Tail!" Luffy said taking out another Pokeball as her dragon appeared and flew at Pearl. The man expected that his shield would be enough, but Flygon hit him harder than expected and......

Pearl start screaming and banging his shields.

"Dangerous...dangerous...dangerous" Then Krieg and his goons notice why Pearl is upset he is going into a panicked frenzy over a little bloody nose.

"Stop it, Pearl! It just a nosebleed, calm down" Krieg try to calm his commanding officer, but Pearl is too freaked out to listen as he keep banging and banging and uttering danger couple of times till he's wholly covered in blue flame, and the whole Krieg Pirates are nervous as they know what he's going to do next.

"Fire Pearl...Special Treat!" Pearl is throwing small, flaming pearls at random targets, hitting his own Crew and putting the platform on fire. Sanji manages to evade and look around in horror, the platform is on fire and if it keeps spreading the Baratie will burn to ashes.

"With these shields of fire, I'm indestructible!" said Pearl as he throws more flaming pearls at anyone. Krieg who watched as Pearl destroying his ship that he planned to take.

"That idiot!" he mumbled. 

"You son of a bitch! I won't let you destroy this Restaurant" Sanji jumped in the air, ignoring Patty's warning, he flipped himself vertically and aimed his kick on his head but Pearl quickly blocked it with his shoulder shield. Sanji flipped back on his feet, and Pearl spoke.

"No, you're supposed to be afraid of fire!" 

Sanji smirked and said smugly.

"You idiot! If I'm afraid of fire, then how can I call myself a Cook?" Pearl gritted his teeth and cursing him; then he saw Sanji came charging to attack again and this time he didn't block his attack, but he didn't suspect to fall flat on the ground. Once he got up he look at him with sheer fury in his eyes that he dares to hurt him and make a mockery of his power.

"You'll pay for this; Fire Pearl keep on burning!" he then shoots his flaming pearls directly at the Baratie where Zeff stood and unmoved.

"Head-Chef Zeff! Look out"

Zeff lifted his peg leg and performed a powerful horizontal kick with the tip of his peg leg creating a strong gust of wind to put out the flame and stopping the attack as the pearls dropped. The Krieg was all amazed and stunned to say that the old man Zeff still as strong as he was before, and Pearl was even more furious that someone overpowering him and his pearls.

"You call these Fire Pearl; it's more like child's play!" he smirked at Pearl which he got redder. Krieg got tired of all this and brings out his spiked mace.

"If this how it is, then I'll sink you and you're Fin to the bottom of the ocean before the fire burns the ship" he spins his spiked mace and throws at the Sanji's direction.

"Sanji! Get out of here"

"He can't! He's surrounded by fire he can't escape!"

Sanji is in a dire state as the mace is getting closer to him if he don't do something, but fate has favored the blond Cook as Flygon flew with amazing speed, and blasted the spiked mace with Dragon Meteor as Luffy, Eevee and Gyarados regrouped with them.

The spiked mace hurled back and smashed at the post next to Krieg and start falling right at Pearl, knocking him out. 

"Well...that was weird" said Sanji.

"Yeah, that guy sure is ridiculous" Luffy added as her Pokemon agreed. Krieg cranks his neck and says.

"If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself." then out of the blue, Luffy, Sanji, and the Chefs heard Zeff groan in pain and turned around to see Gin has knocked Zeff down, placed his foot on his back and pistol pointed on his head.

"The battle is over!" said Gin with an unreadable expression.

"Well done! Now shoot him! If we kill Red Foot Zeff their morals will die, and their Restaurant will be ours for the taking!" Krieg laughed as he has the upper hand now.

"No matter how strong he was in the past, he's now a mere Cook. I can easily blow his brains out without breaking a sweat." Gin exclaimed as he pressed his gun harder on Zeff's head, and Sanji is surprising is unaffected that his mentor is in danger.

"So I'll make a deal. Leave this ship this very moment, and I'll spare the old man...so please, leave without a fight I don't want to kill neither of you, understand?" under his impassive tone, he is begging Sanji to stop before he gets himself killed and run away and he'll free Zeff unharmed. Sanji looks at him like he's made a really lame joke.

He was about to speak when a purple aura took over Gin and he suddenly dropped the gun and started to move on his own. "What?!"

"Fast thinking Alcremie." Luffy smiled as her Cream Pokemon used Psychic to make Gin move.

Then Sanji spoke.

"His dream" he took away his dream who shared the same dream as him, and he took it from him, he overwhelmed with guilt for he is responsible of what happened to old man's leg and his dream.

"As long as I'm around, I WON'T LET ANYONE TAKE ANYTHING FROM HIM AGAIN!" he shouted for everyone could hear that he is willing to put his life on the line for the sake of the old man's treasure. Zeff looks at him with his teeth grinding together, he always knew that brat was foolish idiot but now he's gone overboard. 

"That damn old geezer...he gave up his leg so I could live" the Cooks, Pearl, and Luffy and her Pokemon all stunned to see Sanji confess this.

"I CAN'T REPAY THE OLD MAN'S KINDESS UNLESS I RISK MY LIFE FOR HIM TOO!" Patty, Crane, and the other fighting Cooks could not believe of what they're seeing, to think Sanji and Zeff has much deeper relationship than they intended, and they accused Sanji wrongly. In spite of his foul-mouth with attitude of gangster deep down, he cared about Zeff more than anything else. Ghin is baffled by Sanji's sheer will of never giving up.

After a little bit of silence, Gin spoke.

"Don Krieg. This person saved our lives; I don't want him to die like this. No, he'll face his death in more...presentable way" then he looks at Sanji.

"Let me finish him off by my own hands" he exclaimed shocking Sanji and everyone else around him while Krieg sighs.

"That's just great. My Battle Commanding Officer has completely lost his marbles" he remarked.

Patty and Crane jumped at chance to get to their boss and check on him to see he's okay and to their relief he's not injured in any way.

"I'm glad to see you're okay, Boss" said Patty.

"Yeah" Crane added. Sanji is glad that the old geezer is all right, but he's now got even bigger problem to deal with.

"But still.....He's the Commanding Officer?" he mumbled and Patty, Crane, and Zeff heard him say.

"So he's not a normal flunkie" Patty sweats.

Luffy looked at Ghin and commanded Alcremie to let him go before returning her. And the man then brought out his tonfas.

"Sanji! I wanted you to get off this so that I wouldn't have to see you get killed, and now you left me to choice but to kill you myself, nothing personal" said Ghin.

"Is that's so, but if you think that I let have this Restaurant then you gotta another thing coming because it will never happen even if it cost me my life" Sanji replied.

"If this is what you want then it will my pleasure of killing you, friend" Ghin stated.

"Gee, that's comforting" said Sanji as lit another smoking stick.

"And the same goes to you, lass" said Ghin to Luffy as her Pokemon growled.

"Not necessary, because I won't lose to a bunch of weakling like you" she said frankly as Eevee nodded.

The Krieg Pirates are outraged that this girl dares to insult their Commanding Officer right on his face, unacceptable.

"You little brat!"

"How dare you speak to our Commander like that?!"

"We are the Don Krieg Pirates! The strongest Pirates of the East Blue!" 

"That only because you outnumbered the other Pirates in the East Blue" Luffy bluntly said.

That's did it; damaging whatever pride they had left.

"You hit 'em where it hurts" said Sanji coolly.

"Well its true!" she replied, just then the underling Pirates pull out their weapons and advance at the girl that a dare to make mockery out of them. But, Gyarados still stood in their way, and he blasted a flamethrower as a warning. 

"BACK OFF!" Krieg's Crew halted and turn to look at their Captain confusedly, Krieg sense their confusion and answered grumbly.

"You only prove her point when you lose control and whine like wimps. Only the weak react by mere words and we the Don Krieg Pirates are strong, you got that?" he exclaimed.

"YES, CAPTAIN!" his Crew cheer in agreement already forgetting the whole insult. Captain Krieg sat and spoke to Ghin.

"Ghin! You have my permission to kill that Cook and as for that insolent little girl and her pets...I have plans for her before I take her as my new Crew Mate" Krieg commanded.

Luffy narrowed her eyes showing her hate and fury at the armored man, as her Pokemon growled getting angry at the man. 

Sanji is angrier and his face scrunches like he ate something disgusting, there is one thing he hates more than scumbag Pirates that they dare to look down on women like they're insignificant little beings only used for pleasure.

 Ghin turn his head around and stare instantly at the blond Cook.

"As you wish, Don Krieg" 

"Hey, little girl" she looks to stare at smirking Krieg who called her.

"No matter how skillful you are with your Devil Fruit power, you will never defeat me! I killed countless men by my hands and not a single scratch on me. Do you understand what I'm saying? You're about to experience the dark power of Don Krieg Ruler of the East Blue." he cries out that he's confident enough to wipe any man who stands in his way but Luffy smirks.

"That is if you can beat my Pokemon first. After hearing your trash talk, I'm tempted to have you face Darkrai. You would be begging for me to face you instead." Luffy said.

"Don Krieg was about to lose his temper. He'll make sure after he capture her he'll break her spirit till she's nothing but a lifeless doll to play with.

"You insolent..."

---------------

Through the course of the battle, Sanji was getting beaten badly, until Ghin admitted he could not kill Sanji, and even begged to have the Baratie spared.

Krieg would have used his poison gas to determine his win, if it were not for Gyarados freezing it with Blizzard making it useless.

"You did it now. You were about to break the biggest rule among pirates. Don't kill your crewmates for selfish reasons. I'll make you regret escaping from prison." Luffy said as her Pokemon looked ready to give this sorry excuse of a man a real punishment.

----------------------

Luffy and her pokemon are going to get serious now!

Plz comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
117K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
87K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
76.1K 3.4K 78
❤️