💘💘TOGETHER FOREVER 💘💘

Від malecfanstories

It's my first story. I lost all my datas and I just recover it.. So if you found any gramtical mistakes in it... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 38
Chapter 33
Chapter 39
Chapter 34
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 35
Chapter 42
Chapter 36
Chapter 43
Chapter 37
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(Epilogue 💞)

Chapter 45

52 8 1
Від malecfanstories

💖Chapter 45💖

They both keep on laughing, once the door opens magnus pushes Alec behind the closed door.. "mmmm…. You want to go wild

, I am in" on saying that alec pulled Magnus closer and kissed him senselessly, their lips are not moving in the same rhythm, there is no unison, there is no patience anymore..

Magnus pulled himself a little back to work on alecs pants… alec hand tried to open magnus shirt but on feeling magnus hands on his pant hem,he was losing his control, He tore magnus shirt away, the buttons flew everywhere in the living room…

"idiot!!! I love this shirt.. This is my wedding shirt "on saying that magnus pushed alec away..he walks everywhere in the living room to collect the lost buttons.." Seriously!!! I am standing half naked and you collecting buttons "alec mumbled and took magnus from behind and throw him in his shoulder

" God!!! You are an idiot.. Let me don't… I am gonna fall down!!! "he said, kicking his legs on alec in between laughing…" falling down was the last thing you have to worry about "alec said and took him to the bedroom.. Alec drops magnus on his feet when he enters the room, his eyes widened when he looks at the room..

It's decorated with candles, flowers, and the bed is designed with rose petals in heart shape.. The room is filled with Magnus and alec photos.. The candle light was the only light in the room along with that the moonlight reflecting from the terrace.. It looks beautiful, he looks magnus in disbelief.. "Did you do this??" alec asked him, holding his emotions back..

Magnus nodded in return with a smile "you like it???" he asked, holding Alec's hand and leaning on his shoulder….

"you didn't say anything about This???I thought you don't want to take the next step with me" Alec asked, still looking at the moonlight reflection..

"the punishment you gave me was too much for me.. Like I can't hold myself from being with you… I am used to it, now I can't stop it, you become like an addiction to me. So I keep my problems and fears aside and I am ready for everything from now on.. Just promise me even If i try to go away, you will never let me go "he asked looking into alec eyes…

" it's not that easy for you to resist me magnus!!! (he chuckles on saying that sarcastically) And I am not gonna let you go even if you push me away.. I promise "on saying that alec presses his lips on magnus..

They both share every drops of love in that kiss, the urge to have sex is gone and they are ready to make love..

On breaking the kiss alec pushed Magnus on the bed by placing his index finger on Magnus forehead.. Magnus chuckled and fell on bed, on his back, when alec leaned to kiss him, magnus took him in halfway, magnus supported himself by his elbow,but alec pushed him back into the bed by placing his finger again on magnus head..

He continues to kiss him passionately, alec supporting himself by placing his arms and elbow on both of Magnus' heads, meanwhile magnus hand is buried deeply into alecs messy hair, and the other hand rubbing alecs shoulder… They can taste a metallic taste if either one of their lips is broken or both get broken but they are never gonna mind that right now!!!

"I wanna top you!!! Would you mind" he asked in a husky voice rubbing his nose with magnus.. "I don't care whether it's top or bottom, at the end all I want Is your Love" magnus reassured him…

"don't talk this romantic.. I am not planning to be a good boy today but after what you have done,I will try to be a good boy for this one time" alec said with a grin.. "did I ask you???" I magnus said while biting alecs shoulder blade

Alec crashes his lips on magnus and traces his lips towards Magnus cheeks chin and neck placing open kisses, he found magnus sensitive spot and he heard a cooing sound when he bit it and stuck it.. That makes alec laugh on thinking about it.. He keep on nibbling to gain that weird sound again and again..

"mmmmm…. Can you pls stop doing that on the same spot.." Magnsu held Alec's face and made him to look at him.. "why???" alec asked him tapping his nose,.. "you're pushing me to the edge even before starting" Magnus panted…

"i will think about it!!! Besides I don't mind pushing you to the edge again and again" on saying that alec starts to suck again..

This time magnus couldn't take it.. He lift his upper body in ecstasy and pulled himself back when he felt alec kiss on his lips again… "God!!! Don't do that again pls… it's hard for me to hold back" magnus said holding alecs hair…

"who ask you to hold back??? I want you as you, so don't hold anything, everything is fair tonight ''Alec said on making his way down and down, his sinful mouth provoking every nerve that stayed in control for all these years, he couldn't feel anything other than Alec's lips and hand, those fingers can do so many things he thought to himself … its too difficult to concentrate on one thing when his lips and hand working simultaneously…

When alec keeps on going down, Magnus pulls him back… "I love you, more than that I respect you… so don't!!! Atleast not today.."he said, making alec fall in love with him even more if it is possible… alec took Magnus' lips in between his teeth and started to suck him, the way he moaned and breathed, he kept on hitting Alec's weak spot..

Magnus' hand is buried in Alec's back, maybe they fight for the deep nail mark all over Alec's pale skin, it's already decorated with Hickeys and marks given by magnus, along with that, below the lumbar region there is a pink red mark of magnus hand.. It's like one of them took other high and drop them back to life

In the middle of the night, busy Newyork Street look more calming and empty, the night Breeze filling the room pleasantly, you can see a little bit of feather like snow roaming around the room, the room they shared all these days is the same but the emotions are different today..

The loft in the left corner is filled with moaning, giggling, laughing and panting there is the repeat sound of smooching and sucking.. The view was different today, it's not that two men's having sex.. It's a two heart sharing their priceless love for each other.. There is no point in top or bottom here.. All that matters is at the end of it both give and take the love they want…

There is this beautiful melody playing on a 90s recorder in the distance, but magnus couldn't hear anything other than the flapping sound of the sweaty bodies and heavy breathing sound of alec.. He couldn't see the beauty of night. All he can see is the love he hid like precious treasure for years and years was laughing and smiling in front of him.. He can felt alecs hot breath hitting his neck and his face is buried in his neck crook..

He is breathing heavily on magnus neck, in between panting, magnus couldn't help but chuckle at alecs cuteness and impatience attitude.. He rubbed alecs back "go on!!!" he managed to say in between swallowing a dry lump in his throat ..

"are you sure" alec sound muffled from magnus neck.. He was shuddering beneath him .. "I am fine, go on!!!" Magnus reassures him by placing a little kiss on Alec's temple.. Which is converted with sweat and it's decorated like dew drops…

Alec adjusts a little alec clenching his fist and holding the side of the bed, making Magnus' eyes roll and fall back to his head on arching his back, he becomes a quivering mess, only white cornea is visible in his eyes ..

"Jez!!! You look…. You are Going to be the death of me oneday" alec said pushing magnus chest back to the bed… Magnus nails are buried on alecs shoulder, for each and every trust they both got high and saw black dots in their eyes…

Their legs are giving up and getting numb, as time passes they set the pace of love and push each other to the edge.. For magnus alec is making him a moaning mess,he couldn't think of anything other than alec, he forgot where he was, the man in front of him was moaning like there is no tomorrow "seriously!!! He is such a moaning monster, he don't have any chill at all" magnus thought to himself and for alec, Magnus nails, his bite and the way he responds to his touch, most of all the way he kiss him when they both can't hold their ecstasy back, this push alecs to this edge..

They both whimper and scream loud before they get back to earth.. All magnus can see was stars in his eyes and alec was not nearer the earth.. 

The Fear and insecurities magnus had was buried in the coffin and thrown on the deep ocean.. It's not coming back anymore…

After a moment alec falls on Magnus' chest, he snuggles close to his neck.. "this is…. Wow.. This is…" alec try to finish but magnus completed it "incredible"..

"Yes!!" Alec said and kissed magnus.. It is really a lazy kiss, they couldn't find each other's lips because of sucking, biting, screaming and cursing on repeat mode. It's dry and numb by now..

"you fucked my brain out" Magnus said in between breathing and laughing.. "Hoo!!! I didn't plan to.. But it happens, you drive me crazy ''Alec said and pulled Magnus next to him..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.8K 382 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
300 27 2
This is my first ever Shumdario story so I hope you guys will enjoy and love as much as I love writing them..❣️❣️ This is a Shumdario imagination fic...
2.2K 116 14
Hi guys, it's my first book. Hope you guys will love it. it's just a fiction, don't take it seriously. And English is not my first language. My Engli...
A Silent Rain Від mi3na7lee7

Перевертні

95 2 16
This is my first story I am not a pro :) hope u like it ps: English is not my first language soo.... be prepared for error :)