H I M ; Draco Malfoy

By koko-vin

Two kids. One from a family of blood traitors, the other from a family of blood supremacist. . . . . . . . . ... More

...
H E R
V I N N I E
S T A R L E S S
S N O W B A L L
M A J E S T I C
Y O U T H
D E S I D E R I U M
E L E C T R I C
A P R I C I T Y
R E S O N A T E D
E N C H A N T I N G
S E R E N I T Y
T R A N Q U I L I T Y
D A N D E L I O N
R A D I A N C E
A B A N D O N
C A R E - F R E E
O V E R W H E L M I N G
L A B Y R I N T H
E A G E R
T E N A C I O U S LY
S E R E N D I P I T Y
R I G H T ....?
Vin...
My... my..?
N E C K L A C E
L E M O N B A R S
E L O I
P O V
W I T H H E R
W I L L I N G
A V O I C E
A G A I N
A F T E R P A R T Y
O F W H A T F E L T L I K E F O R E V E R
R E C R E A T E
V I S I O N S
I N V I T A T I O N
B U T T E R F L I E S
A L I F E T I M E
S T A R T O F A N E W E N D
D E C E P T I O N
B O X
L E T T E R
H A R M O N I A N E C T E R E P A S S U S
P O R T K E Y
T A S K
C A B I N E T
S E E R
D A G G E R
A L O V E C L A N D E S T I N E
N O S T A L G I A
C A N V A S
P R O T E G O D I A B O L I C A
N O V A
W A N D
O N L Y O N E S P E L L
S E E R E S
Y O U R T U R N
L E G A C Y
A V E R Y
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
BOOK 2!!

L O S T I N T R A N S L A T I O N

1.5K 26 26
By koko-vin

A/N:
THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON POV

Warning: Mention of violence, blood, foul language and slurs, and possible death.

V i n n i e

She lays on the dirt unconscious and when was woken, all she remembered was how Draco pointed his wand at her.

How the same Draco who used to wrap her in his arm so carefully like she was a fragile piece of flower, how the same Draco who defended her from the swerve of bullies from the first she stepped afoot on Hogwarts.

The Draco she once knew who'd do nothing to deliver any type of harm towards her, the Draco she once knew would sacrifice anything for their arms to remain around each other.

She wondered—she always wondered, even the things not worth wasting your time wondering on—does she really know him?

She woke with her father laying her body flat on a blanket laid out on the ground. She barely had energy left to open her eyes to see clearly how the situation of her house has become. But she saw it—her house.

The burrows was burning. The house where she filled sweet memories in was now trapped amidst the rage of an inferno.

"Vin?" A soft voice exclaimed, Molly. The mother gently raced the back of her fingers along her daughter fragile self. A hand that was later cupping Vinnie face. The soft patter of tears echoed as they fell from her anguished eyes, landing upon her daughter's fragile form. The air was heavy and loud but that drip of the tear overpowered with despair, each tear a poignant reminder of the pain that enveloped them. Her daughter, lying there barely conscious. Amidst the tears, a tempest of rage entered and took control. She love her house, of course, but she love her children more and no one was to put their lives in danger.

The name dug deep into Molly Weasley's memory. Bellatrix Lestrange.

The flickering shadows from the dying embers of their home took her attention, they had took the flame out but couldn't some of it.

Vinnie, finally gaining enough consciousness to be aware of her surrounding pushed herself up with her hand on the ground. Her gaze went to her mum, then her dad, then the house. Tears once again formed. Guilt.

Molly—without wasting another moment to hesitate— gently but in desperate motion reached for Vinnie and hugged her as if she'd never have the chance to do so again. Vinnie, the same. Another weight flew off of Vinnie's shoulder. A loud voice cursing from inside the tall grass gathered their attention. George. Vinnie thought.

George revealed himself from the grass, his hand grab his hair frustratingly and cussed again.

"The knobhead apparated with his Loony aunt" George gnarled, angry, no, furious. After several more frustrated running-his-hand-through-his-hair, his gaze caught Vinnie's. He slowly went on his knees to reached her level.

"Go on," Vinnie said, her voice despondent. She was looking at the ground, her face was fully covered with her brunette locks. "Tell me."

"Tell you what?" George ask genuinely.

"That you said so,"

"Vin" George sighed in defeat and fixed her hair to her back.

Vinnie looked up, biting her inner lower lip, she tried to have words escape her mouth but all she could say was half of I'm sorry before being in a complete crying mess.

George pulled her into an apologetic hug. He was apologetic, he doesn't know why. But he doesn't pity her.

"Let's get you patched up" Fred said from behind, handing the first aid kit to George. George nodded before taking it and had her lift her sleeves up to revealed the bloody scars that the sharp object had down when she could not move.

George carefully dab a cotton with ointment, Vinnie winced a few times and George would apologize.

Remus and Nymphadora exited from the remains of the Weasleys house from trying to retrieve as much as they can; A few clothes, Ron's uniform, the clock, and a familiar jewelry

"Throw that" Vinnie said, her eyebrows crossed.

The others all looked at her while her mother ask what. She pointed at the jewelry, a circular necklace.

"Please," she added, looking at Nymphadora.

For a moment, Nymphadora and Remus looked at each other then back a Vinnie, She nodded, using all the strength she can and threw it to the opposite of the remains of their house stood. Vinnie's gaze followed as it flew away.

————D r a c o————

Vin turned with her hands on her mouth, the sparkle in her eyes gone, swiftly, Draco ask "what is it?"

"Death Eaters" she replied without wasting a second.

Draco's mind ran in circle, death eaters? By looking at how Vin was staring at him, he knew she thought she had brought them. Then a laugh. A painfully familiar laugh.

He tried recalling everything that passed since he got the invitation to visit the burrows, if he had accidentally mentioned anything to his parents about his whereabouts, if he had accidentally exposed that him and Vin got together again.

His mind went into immediate chaos. The eye of a hurricane. For only a moment, they were laying down, enjoying each other's embrace, un-wanting to be disturbed and to let go but the eye passed through and the storm took over.

He tried to gather his minds to explain.

It wasn't him, he'd never do anything to harm her, he'd to anything to protect her, he'd kill for her, he'd live for her, he'd die for her.

Before he could speak the door broke down, Vinnie and Draco turned to look at the door. It was George.

"You betraying piece of shit!" He yelled. Gathering Vinnie behind him in a protecting stance.

Draco was desperate for them to know his side but George refused to hear it. He opened his mouth to speak but was intervened by George demanding Vin to get out of the room, Vin, without hesitation, ran out the door.

Come back, please. Let me explain.

A forceful punch struck Draco as he turn, causing his head to swing violently. Saliva, with a tinge of red was expelled from his mouth.

George grabbed the collar of Draco's top and said "I'll kill you, I'll bloody kill you—"

"George!" Fred, who had just arrived at the scene called, George turned around and later let go of Draco's collar, causing his body to stumble on the floor. He gathered himself up. Running to the door, yelling his girlfriend's name.

George and Fred followed him but when he got downstairs Vin was not in sight. He saw Arthur run towards the door, screaming Vinnie's name, his eyes followed where he was yelling at and saw Vin running through the violent rush of the fire caused by his kind.

He intended no longer to have Vin's family approve him, he wanted to run out and follow her but was abruptly stopped by Ron appearing in front of him, his wand directly at Draco's neck.

"I can't believe I've almost gave in in trusting you" he exclaimed, his voice was rage. Just rage.

Draco, un-wanting anymore misunderstanding raised both his hands in defeat "I didn't lead them here" he said.

"Oh stop with the bloody pathetic excuses," Ron replied, scoffing in disbelief. He dug his wand deeper on Draco's skin and leaned closer, "if my sister gets hurt, I'll bloody end you and your—"

The next of Ron's words was a blur for Draco, a figure from outside the house caught his attention, his aunt.

Next thing Draco knew was Molly helping Arthur calm Ron, and him walking away for the scene, approaching his aunt.

His footsteps were long and fast but for him, it doesn't feel enough. Bellatrix smiled like a lunatic before disappearing into the tall grass. Minutes that felt like hours, beaming his wand through the grass to find his aunt ended, Draco screamed her name, and a hand grabbed him into the grass, it wasn't it aunt, he thought. The hand that grabbed him was bigger, rougher, much more calloused. "Let go" he demanded, then the hand let go. It was Fenrir Greyback.

Bellatrix Lestrange stood Infront of him. A mix of emotions played with him. Fear, anger, resentment, guilt, every single sentiment played havoc in his senses.

"I've seen you've discovered your weakness," bellatrix smiled, playing the tip of her wand on Draco's face. Draco's hand formed into a ball, his jaw clenched.

"Don't do anything to her," Draco said, more demanding than he intended it to.

"Oh, I won't, not anymore," she took her wand off of him and swished it "but you will"

Draco's eyebrows played in confusion, he will? what does she mean?

A sound of something dragging along the ground gathered his attention. It wasn't something, it was someone.

Vinnie. She was covered in cuts and bruises, crying in silent pain of what his aunt had put her through. He couldn't bear the thought.

Quickly, he tried to get on his knees, recalling every single healing spell he had ever learned, but his aunt grabbed him.

"You wouldn't want the dark lord to know about this, wouldn't you?" She grinned.

It was as if two voices debated in Draco's mind, two voices on neither side ordering him what to do. He didn't want Vin hurt, but he'd know she'll suffer a worse fate if he didn't obeyed.

"Kill the girl, Draco" bellatrix ordered, slipping Draco's wand in his hands. Draco took a step back, not knowing what to do.

But he had to, he doesn't want to but he had to. It's not like he had a choice, he never did.

Summoning his courage, he lifted his wand and pointed it at someone he least expected to. Someone who had embodied the words love in his life, someone he had learned to trust and sworn to protect. The very person he had forbidden anyone to hurt was now, inexplicably, harmed by... him.

UPLOADED THIS EARLY TO MAKE UP FOR THE MISSED PROMISED CHAPTERRRRR. (Yes, the title is Taylor swift referenced HWIDHDJEJS)

THANK YOU FOR STAYING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fallen By SamadiW

Fanfiction

258K 4.9K 22
**MATURE CONTENT ** (Smut alert!) His eyes defiant and wild, Draco spoke to her in barely a whisper, "We need this, Granger. Marry Weasley, but tonig...
2.3M 61.2K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
2.6K 83 14
Professor McGonagall had had enough. The fights will stop, even if it's the last thing she does. These three are worse than when the Marauders and Sn...
3.3M 87.2K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...