The Younger Grey

Por ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. Dr. Y/N Grey, the younger sister of Meredith Grey. She's yo... Más

|1| sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄʏ
|2| ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛʟᴏᴜᴅ
|3| ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs?
|4| ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs
|5| ᴏɴ-ᴄᴀʟʟ ʀᴏᴏᴍ
|6| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ
|7| ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ
|8| ᴛʜᴇ "ᴅᴀᴛᴇ"
|9| ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
|10| ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
|11| ʟᴇssᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ
|12| ғᴀɪʟɪɴɢ
|13| ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ?
|14| ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
|15| ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
|16| sᴛᴏᴘ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ.
|17| ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ
|18| ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ..
|19| ᴘᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
|20| ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ.
|21| ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍᴇ
|22| ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ
|23| ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴs
|25| ᴄʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ
|26| ᴠᴀʟɪᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
|27| ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ?
|28| ᴀɪʀ
|29| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ & ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
|30| sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ!

|24| sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ

866 107 18
Por ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N: Bare with me guys😭🫶🏼

Y/N's POV.

"Anyone seen Y/N?"

I popped a chip in my mouth and walked out the kitchen into the living room. "I'm right here dick head."

Tyson, Jace, Chad and Austin had spent the night over. So they were here being loud asses as usual, I swear you wouldn't think these bitches were health professionals.

"Hey, mouth." Mer scolded me as she came walking in with Zola on her hip.

"Hi baby doll." I cheesed as I put the bowl down and reached out for her. Meredith moved back, not allowing me to grab her.

I smacked my lips and turned my head down at her. "Oh what- so now I'm not good enough to hold my own niece?"

She just shrugged walking passed me and over to one of the large couches.

Instead of saying anything to her, I just rolled my eyes. Shit. She's so damn over dramatic, I swear! It's really not that fucking serious. Whatever I have going on, is MY problem-it's my damn life.

Every since I've known Meredith, one thing I noticed was that she loves having things her way. So when they aren't turning out like that, she gets all pissy.

Hell, I'm starting not to give two shits though.

I know I'm not perfect, but damn. Let me make my own decision and if I screw up then so be it.

"God you're such a bitch." I mumbled walking away from the group.

"Bro." Alex said and hit my arm. "Chill out."

I shrugged him off and glared over at Meredith. "She needs to chill."

Sure it wasn't the smartest thing to say but at the moment I didn't care. I don't even think Meredith heard me to be honest.

There was a knock on the door, and we all looked that way.

"Come in!"

Amelia walked toward the door and smacked the back of Alex's head. "Hey, don't just yell out for some stranger to come in. Idiot."

She shook her head before going to look out the peep hole.

"Amelia, come on it's freezing out here!"

Levi, Atticus, and Jo walked through the door.

We all waved and greeted one another. Everyone exchanging their hello's.

"Levi you're always whining dude!" Austin chuckled "it's freezing out here!" He mocked in a high pitch tone.

"Oh ha ha. I know in gay and all, but my voice is not that high pitched idiot."

Tyson can't over to me and whispered in my ear. "Yo, hook me up with Jo."

"Yo. No, hook yourself up with her."

"Dude! Why the fuck not?!"

He was all in my ear, like Jo wasn't standing right the hell here.

"You don't see her standing here Tyson? Open you damn mouth and go talk to her punk."

He frowned and pushed me. "Well fuck you too then."

I shrugged. "Oh you love me baby." I blew kisses at him and winked just to piss him off even more.

"Nahh I'm not April, Arizona or any of the other bitches you fuck."

I chuckled at how pissed he was getting. "Damn man, you forgot about your mother."

I heard a scuff and saw Meredith, Teddy, and Amelia talking. Every once in a while I would see one of them look over at me.

"Maggie, can I talk to you real quick?"

Maggie looked up from her phone and nodded. "Uhh, yeah sure Y/N."

I walked into the kitchen with her fallowing close behind me. As I stopped walking-I turned around facing Maggie.

She shrugged staring up at me with a concerned look. "What's going on Y/N, everything ok?"

"No, not really. Why can't you talk to your damn sister?"

"About what Y/N?"

I turned my head at her knowing that she knew exactly what I was talking about. "I'm serious Maggie. She's been a total bit-"

Before I could finish Maggie raised her finger to me and shook it.

"Uh uh, don't you dare finish that sentence young lady."

"Ughh, for crying out loud! I just need for her to get off my back, that's it! I know that I'm not perfect but she don't gotta get reminding me of shit."

Maggie sighed. "Y/N, I understand your frustrations but you need to realize that she's our sister and she cares about you. We all do, and you making choices that you do really effects us all."

I brought my hand up to scratch the side of my head.

"I get what you're saying Mags- but god. I feel like I can never catch a break."

She gave me a soft smile and grabbed my forearm. "We love you so much little sister. All we want is the best for you, and Meredith is just worried you know how she is."

I nodded. "I know, you're right."

"I know I am." She winked and waved me closer to her. "Now come here and give me a hug. You big baby."

Rolling my eyes a slowly opened my arms, hugging her small frame. We pulled apart and made our way back into the living area.

Me, of course promising Maggie I'd play nice.

"Y/N-hi." April stood there with her hands in her coat pocket.

Oh shit.

After staring at her for a moment I felt something hit my head, I turned to see Atticus glaring at me. "Open your mouth fool!"

"Shit, my bad. What's up-what are you doing here?"

She stood there like she wasn't sure how to answer my question. Just looking around the room- everyone now by the way looking at the both of us. There eyes going from her to me.

"Hey dipshit, don't be so rude to our guest." Amelia said as she walked up from the couch.

I glared at her and shook my head. "Hey, I'm not being rude Amelia!"

"Mmhm, whatever. April- sweetheart why don't you come in and make yourself at home."

What?!

"Y/N go and grab her some hot chocolate, she's freezing." Maggie added making me groan.

The guys laughed at me and I turned to flip them all off.

"O-oh no, I'm fine. She doesn't have to."

Meredith stood up from her spot on the couch, handing Zola off to Teddy. "No, April. Y/N's a big girl, she can go and get you the hot chocolate. You're pregnant, you need to come and sit down. Rest yourself."

As she took April over to the couch ushering the guys ti move out of the way.

"And why are you still standing there?" Amelia asked as they all looked up at me.

I rolled my eyes and held my hands up. "Alright, fine I'm going."

They are pissing me off to the goddamn max right now! Y/N do this-do that. Never mind how I feel about anything.

Like why is she even here?!

None of it makes sense to me. We all came together to chill and hangout together. I don't need any of her messy drama today. But I bet I can pick who invited her.

Mumbled underneath my breath I stomped my way back into the kitchen to start making this damn hot chocolate.

I went into the fridge to grab the milk, when I heard small footsteps coming behind me.

"Ughh- Meredith I swear to god I'm making the damn hot chocolate!" I swore as I finished pouring the milk into a cup.

But when I turned, I saw April standing there looking down at her feet.

"Oh-damn sorry April. I obviously thought you were my annoying sister." I shrugged.

She laughed lightly and nodded. "It's ok, umm- I know you probably don't wanna be bothered with me. But-can we talk for just a second?"

I closed my eyes tightly and leaned against the counter.

Just talk to her and get it over with.

Is what I thought to myself. I can't have her following me around everywhere, everyday. I mean what would Arizona start to think?

"Alright, fine. Let's talk." I said pulling out one of the stools at the counter. She nodded quickly having a seat beside me.

"Thank you. Uhh- I just want to say that I'm really sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen." She whimpered looking down at her hands.

I nodded. "I can't put all the blame on you. But- you know this is a lot. You say you're pregnant-with my kid. How am I supposed to take that? What am I supposed to think? We slipped up and had sex a couple of times and now you're pregnant?"

She brought her hand up to her face and shrugged. "This is your baby Y/N, I swear. I wouldn't lie about something so serious!"

Sighing deeply I ran my hands over my face. "Look April, it's not that I don't believe you. I'm not saying that this couldn't be my kid- but uh.. this is serious and it's a huge deal. So, I need for you to be sure- that's all."

I'm really not trying to make her upset or anything. But I've had a lot of women try and claim that I got them knocked up.

She looked over at me as she pushed her hair from in front of her now beat, red face.

"I-ok, I guess I understand. But you know it really hurt me when you ignored me Y/N. I thought you hated me."

I sighed wrapping my arm around her neck and pulling her closer to my body. "Yeah, I know.."

April glanced back to me and nodded.

"Well good news is, I don't hate you." I smirked as I bumped her shoulder with mine.

A few seconds went by and she stared at me, I stared back at her. Suddenly, I don't know what took over me- but I placed my finger under her chin and pulled her in closer.

Now, our lips just centimeters apart. I could feel her warm, minty breath on my face.

"Y/N.." she whispered bringing her hand up to touch my jaw.

I gabbed her chin and smiled slightly at her. "Shhh, I got you."

The kiss was slow, but fast paced. It felt like she couldn't get enough of my lips, I could hear and feel the hunger.

"Y/N.?" A gasp echoed through the room taking me by surprise.

My head yanked around as I let April go. Arizona stood there with a confused, hurt expression on her face.

"Y/N, Arizona's here!" Meredith laughed making me scuff and shake my head.

Bro, she is such a bitch!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Oh damn. 🫢

Hope you all enjoyed!

Plsss let me know what you think. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to dm me! I promise I'm not gonna bite😆💞.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Thanks for reading/voting

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7K 219 6
Younger Sister of Meredith Grey starts internship alongside her Sister, watch as she faces challenges and falls in love.
487K 11.1K 49
Madelyn grey Fraternal twin sister of Meredith grey and daughters of one of the best surgeons, Dr. Ellis Grey. Madelyn and Meredith are two different...
2.7K 61 4
[At some point in the future...] Meredith isn't feeling well, and Andrew tries to figure out how he can be there for her... Part 1 and 4 (Old story f...
3.6K 119 8
Lexie and Vittoria Grey are twins and both studying medicine. The moment they learned about their older sister, Meredith, they wanted to meet her. W...