✓ Plane store system

By prince05026

Author: Li Jiuge Chi Yishen was reborn on the eve of the catastrophe, but this time he got a plane canteen. S... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
End

82

38 1 0
By prince05026

Danmei novels

search

modern modern timesancient mythTime travel and rebirthFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionreasoning suspenseBL fanficGL LilytagtagOverall ranking

Home > Travel and Rebirth > Plane Store System

Plane Store System Chapter 82

author:Li Jiuge Label: system Wear quickly cool article Time travel and rebirth

However, Chi Yishen was unmoved. He even said to the system expressionlessly: "Am I too narcissistic? I feel like she is seducing me?"

[Host, you dont have to feel it, its just a fact. 】

The entanglement of the fence did not work, so he could only continue walking with Chi Yishen while answering the question just now, "Youth and beauty are the best things, but some people just don't know how to appreciate them. If they don't eat, they will grow old.

Chi Yishen made an analysis: Everything in this world is known to be poisonous, so food and water sources are certainly not immune. Compared with air and soil dust, there are definitely more toxins in food, and the world is aware of the amplification of negative emotions. They call people who are amplified by negative inducements and cannot control themselves as cursed people. They built a prison in the Pure Land and imprisoned these people. At the same time, they already had a way to resist this "curse", which was to not eat or eat less.

When they were in the cave, although Huo Youdu was the oldest among them, he was the most emotionally stable and clear-minded person. After buying food from him, all the young people ate it, and only Huo Youdu only checked it. The food was never touched from beginning to end.

He is a person who uses fasting to resist that kind of "amplification".

"But how can a person live without eating?"

[Host, this is the ninth level fantasy side plane. 】

The system's reminder made Chi Yishen suddenly realize that, yes, the fantasy side was different from the ordinary plane. Chi Yishen understood that they could draw energy from the heaven and earth to keep their bodies running.

"But that's not right. The energy of food also comes from the sun, rain, dew, soil, wind and frost. Huo Youbu's method is not very different from eating directly! Could it be that they can't resist the pollution in the food, but they can resist the pollution in the air? pollution? Or do they have a power in their bodies that can make them immune to toxins in the air?"

[Yes, the host, not only the old people who use the fasting method, but also the children in this world, are naturally able to resist pollution in the air. 】

"In other words, I am the weakest existence in this world?" Chi Yishen's face was expressionless, and he deeply felt that the world was very malicious to him!

Separated by a thin film of air, Chi Yishen walked slowly through the streets of the city, stepping on the snow under his feet. He looked at the young and energetic crowds and could not guess how big they actually were.

"What Tang Li said is right. Youth and beauty are good things and one of the eternal pursuits of mankind. When eating not only meets the needs of survival, but also keeps oneself young and even immortal, almost no one can refuse this kind of food. Temptation, not to mention that the only side effect is amplification of negative emotions. Then most people will take a chance and think it doesn't matter at first and can control it, but later..."

Chi Yishen had been hit by a trick himself, and he knew how terrifying that feeling was.

He stopped and pondered for a moment, "In this case, I doubt that the food in the plane store can be sold here." After all, there is nothing in his products that can keep people young and beautiful. "Forget it, let's ask for the account first."

At this moment, a gust of wind blew behind him. Chi Yishen turned around alertly and saw a long stick slamming down on him. Of course, it bounced away without any accident.

When the man holding the stick saw the stick being bounced away, fear flashed in his eyes, "What spell did you use?"

Chi Yishen: "Do you have any grudge against me?"

The strange man said fiercely: "I have no grudge against you, but I can't see you bullying a little girl!"

As he said that, he actually grabbed the snow shovel next to him and slapped Chi Yishen on the head hard. He clenched his hands tightly and exerted so much force that his face looked ferocious. He really wanted to slap Chi Yishen to death on the spot.

In addition to this man, the people around him who were involved in clearing the snow also raised their tools. They all had sinister eyes and gnashed teeth, as if Chi Yishen had just killed their parents and smashed their jobs.

Chi Yishen glanced around and found that people from the entire street were coming towards him. There were fifty-six people in total. He was surrounded from front, back, left, right, and even above his head.

Looking at the people throwing stones at him on the roof, Chi Yishen frowned, what's going on?

He intuitively looked towards the fence, only to see that the other party's two braids were flicking, and the person had jumped to the roof of the building not far away. The girl's laughter was as clear as a silver bell, echoing in the streets and alleys.

"That thing on your body has isolated you from all harm, but it has also isolated your sense of smell! Otherwise, I sprinkled pollen all the way, and you didn't notice it?" She shook her braids and smiled innocently. , but the words he spoke were extremely vicious, "I want to see how long that thing on your body can protect you when so many people surround you. In the end, will you kill them all, or will they tear you into pieces?" Then make me a nice pot of broth.

As she spoke, she licked her mouth, salivating so much that her saliva flowed out.

And those people controlled by her had already rushed towards Chi Yishen with weapons in hand.

Chi Yishen shook his head and said to the system around him: "Didn't we agree that I would be the owner of the plane store? Why do I always encounter this kind of thing? This is not the duty of a businessman!"

The system whispered: "Well, it is normal for businessmen to travel around and encounter robbers, thieves, seducers or other illegal shops along the way."

Chi Yi took a deep breath.

On the roof of the building not far away, the entangled fence seemed to be leisurely and leisurely, but in fact, his eyes were fixed on Chi Yishen. When he saw the group of people picking up snow shoveling tools and cutting them together, the dense shovels completely engulfed Chi Yishen's figure, But when the other party did nothing, Mao Li stared in disbelief, "No way? Could it be that he was beaten to death just like that?"

The next moment, a hard object was suddenly pressed against her waist, and the man's voice sounded behind her, "Don't move, otherwise I may not be able to save your life!"

It's that person!

Cuan Li's eyes suddenly became fierce, but he made a sweet voice, "Ah, you are indeed fine, you are so awesome."

"Stop talking nonsense. Release the control on that group of people, and in exchange, I can make you suffer less." Chi Yishen moved the muzzle of the gun upward and aimed it at the back of the trap.

Hearing this, Mao Li's face darkened.

"Everyone! Put down your weapons!"

At this time, an old voice came from afar, and several old men in sacrificial robes rushed over. Among them was an old man wearing a black tattered robe, it was Huo Youdu. He saw Chi Yishen standing with Manli from a distance, and his expression suddenly became extremely solemn, "Don't worry about these people for now, Mr. Chi is there! Don't hesitate!" We must protect him at all costs!"

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-08-20 23:40:18-2022-08-21 23:56:55

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 40 bottles of Bobi Bobi; 30 bottles of Xiaoye; 20 bottles of Rice Ball; 10 bottles of Jiang Yan; 5 bottles of Dao Jianxiao, 38768622; 4 bottles of Konghou Pipa Xun; 1 bottle of eximious-chyx;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 138

The strong wind blew by, and gray snow flakes flew up like dust.

The three old men in priestly robes spread their arms like three birds, flying forward on the flying snowflakes. Their figures passed by the controlled crowd in the street and went straight to the entangled fence.

Mao Li narrowed his eyes, and several strong men in the street immediately jumped up and tried to catch the three old men, but they were all avoided by the old men. Seeing that they were about to get closer, Mao Li said quickly: " Mr. Chi, those people are definitely coming to arrest you."

Chi Yishen glanced at her doubtfully and said quickly, "Run with me now, or else they will put you in the Pure Land Prison!"

As she said that, she reached out and grabbed Chi Yishen, pulled him a few steps and jumped to another roof.

Chi Yishen, still holding the gun:...

"Why isn't she afraid?"

[Host, you have no murderous intention. 】

Of course Chi Yishen had frightened Cheng Li before. He thought that Cheng Li could still be saved. Even now, he didn't think he had the power to deal with other people's lives. But after being seen through by Cheng Li, he was still a little depressed. Could it be that Is it because my profiteer halo is not shining enough?

"Mr. Chi was captured by her! Quick, go get help!"

A sudden loud roar from behind shook Chi Yishen back to his senses. When he looked back, he saw five old men chasing after him. Their bodies were shining with colorful glimmers. There is a powerful yet evil feeling, the power of these people seems more neutral and peaceful, and behind them, there are other people coming continuously. Some of them rushed into the streets to rescue the manipulated people, and then more people came towards him.

"what happened?"

Chi Yishen felt for a moment that he had become the peerless sword in the martial arts drama, the top martial arts in the immortality drama, or the fountain of youth in Pirates of the Caribbean. Otherwise, how could a group of people risk their lives to fight for him.

"The sinner is entangled in the fence! Let him go!"

"The high priest of the temple is already on his way, you can't run away!"

"Stop now, you still have a chance to turn back!"

Colorful lights and shadows flashed in front of them, and scenes worthy of special effects blockbusters centered on this group of people bloomed in various places in the city.

If he was not the target being fought over, Chi Yishen might have activated the system, bought two more pieces of melon, and watched a show while eating the melon.

"If I were not one of the protagonists, I might complain about the scene in front of me of eight old men dealing with a little girl." With the wind whistling in his ears, Chi Yishen was suddenly thrown into the air, and then fell heavily. He caught a glimpse of several people out of the corner of his eye. The old man suddenly stood still, swaying his hands regularly, and murmuring something in his mouth. Then the ground surged with mud and sand, turning into a soft blanket in an attempt to catch him. However, before that, a thick vine cut off his beard. , tied up Chi Yishen and then deftly dragged him to the bell tower in the city and back to Manli.

This girl with an eternally young face smiled brightly and her voice was as gentle as water, "Mr. Chi, don't worry, I won't let them take you away from me."

If you don't drool when you say this, then maybe I can force myself to believe it and treat it as an early overdraft benefit for future customers.

Chi Yishen looked at her expressionlessly.

At this time, a gap opened in the clouds in the sky, and the golden sunset leaked out. The radiance fell on his angular face, with a kind of cruelty and compassion. She was stunned for a moment, and she took a sip of saliva. , "Mr. Chi, you look... better."

She was like an alcoholic who was confused by the aroma of wine, her eyes were blurred.

Chi Yishen suddenly said: "It's not like I can't give you a bite."

Mao Li's eyes suddenly lit up.

Chi Yishen: "But the price is very expensive. Are you sure you can afford it?"

Juan Li said eagerly: "What do you want? I can trade it with you with my arm!" There was a click, and blood splattered in front of her eyes. She actually pulled off one of her arms, and dark green blood splashed from it. The blood spilled on the bell tower, and several old men who rushed to the bottom of the bell tower were caught off guard and were hit by the blood, and screams suddenly broke out.

Chi Yishen's eyebrows twitched slightly, but she remained calm in this horrifying scene. Her eyes were fixed on Mao Li for a while, and she nodded and said, "Okay, I'll give you one of your arms to bite me instead."

He raised one hand to grab Chengli's arm, and stretched out his other hand, stopping in front of Chengli.

Suddenly there was an urgent cry from below, "No! Don't believe her! She is an evil ghost!"

Hearing this, there was a flash of anger in Mao Li's eyes, but soon, the anger turned into greed, and she couldn't wait to bite it.

There was another click, and Guangli's eyes were dull. She opened her mouth wide and several front teeth were cracked.

At this moment, Huo Youbu rushed over on a huge leaf. He kicked away the sluggish fence and opened his hands to protect Chi Yishen behind him. Several other old people also arrived at this time. Either standing on the bell tower, standing on a nearby roof, or squatting on the top of the tower, in short, they were surrounding Chi Yishen in the middle.

At the same time, there was a loud crash in the distance, and the whole body of the entanglement smashed through the first floor of the roof, and the sharp and piercing cry was like a sharp thorn breaking through the ice, "You lied to me!"

Chi Yishen: "You give me an arm in exchange for a bite. The deal has been established." From the beginning to the end, he did not agree to let her bite a piece of meat. The arm wearing the simulated robotic arm was also his arm. , this cannot be said to be false.

Huo Youbu looked back at Chi Yishen and felt relieved when he saw that he was indeed not injured.

He raised his hand, and a dense crowd of archers suddenly appeared on the roofs on both sides. Their arrows also shone with colorful light and shot towards the entangled fence that had just climbed out of the ruins.

There was a crash, and the broken arm of Huangli trembled slightly, and a new arm actually grew from it. Her limbs twisted, and her body quickly crawled towards the city wall like a spider. The speed was so fast that it became an afterimage, and the arrow The arrows were like shooting stars, but none of them could catch up with her. In just a blink of an eye, she jumped onto the city wall and disappeared from everyone's sight.

The tense state of everyone present finally relaxed.

central temple;

Chi Yishen was treated as a distinguished guest and welcomed into the central temple. The high priest of the temple personally greeted him. Under his incomprehensible eyes, the high priest led the others to bow deeply to him and said: "Welcome the divine envoy. "

Chi Yishen:...

The dusk light shot in from the colored glass windows of the temple, clearly illuminating his slightly stunned face.

"Who do they think I am?"

[Host, if you need this information, you can spend fifty achievement points to unlock it! 】

Chi Yishen: "Forget it."

After spending the achievement points, the system still had to retrieve the world information before giving him the answer. It was better for him to ask directly. It doesn't cost a penny to have free sex.

Looking at the elderly people in front of him, Chi Yishen said solemnly: "Why do you call me the envoy?"

The high priest said respectfully: "A hundred years ago, the gods made a prophecy, saying that in a hundred years a divine messenger would come out of the snowy mountains and lead the Eternal Kingdom out of its cursed fate."

The Kingdom of Immortality was originally just a name, but I dont know when the time of the citizens suddenly stopped. Everyone stayed in their most energetic youth. Only the priests of the temple saw the darkness that lingered on them. air and an increasingly harsh environment.

"Those filthy winds and snows have not stopped for so many years." Tears were streaming down the high priest's face, "God's envoy, you are a hundred years too late."

Chi Yishen's eyes passed over the people in front of him. These old people who were fasting to fight against the disaster were all skinny. Among them, the high priest was the oldest and thinnest, as if there was only a layer of skin hanging on the bones, but they Everyone's eyes were filled with hope.

These old people tried their best to "save" him from the entangled fence, but when he arrived at the temple, the eyes of the seriously injured old people were full of joy. Seeing them, Chi Yishen seemed to see Yan Shaocheng again, saw Ms. Zhao, and saw the soldiers on Blue Star who defended their home and country...

First Chapter Previous Chapter 82/103 Next Chapter End Chapter Table of Contents

Previous article: The bosss love rivals are all over the world

Next article: How to marry a male dragon

Recommended reading

Rebirth of the Supreme Immortal Couple

Exile from another world

The tyrants cannon fodder queen

The rebirth of a loser: the first demon fairy

Farmers Weiguan Road

The strongest beast tamer in the universe

North and South groceries

super brain

Save the prodigal Lao Gong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Danmei Novel | BL Novel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 430 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
19.8K 565 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...