One World, One Girl

By TheHetalianCrew

There is a World Meeting for the nation's newest member! Everyone is excited to see who this new member is. A... More

The World Meeting & First Impressions
Love is in the Air; Marvel, Russia's Secret
Wedding and Another Secret Revealed
The World Meeting and Man Periods
Pirate Arthur
Pirate Arthur Pt2
Party at America's
Party at America's pt2
Why would you let this happen?
Female Magic Two & The Mistake
Into Hiding
Found you...
Sleepover and Nina
Calls & Another World Meeting
Tears Have to Be Shed
Back to the...Hospital?
July 1 & 4
One-shots?
Thanks, Maple!
Just Cause
I'm Sorry!
Back to the...Hospital Pt2
Fireworks
Back to the...Hospital? Pt3
Promote?
Party, Miss Hungary, and Crying...
Headaches are never a good sign...
Family Reunion
Glad We're Nations...
Don't Ask
Beauty from a distance
Don't be afraid
Tears Of Joy
Sapphire Drawing Contest!
The Prophecy of the Twins
Ships!
Random Challenges!
Mama....Sapphire?!
The End

Into Hiding Pt2

53 5 2
By TheHetalianCrew

Sappha's Pov

Marvel and I have been hiding for a week now. Pirate Arthur has found Light Well and we have to move. Marvel used a special magic that will make sure Light Well will not be damaged..hopefully...

We are two pregnant women running from a gang of pirates.. It's been hard, running all the time, but we need to if we want our children to live....

But there has been one question on my mind the entire time:

Where's Alfred?

............

Alfred's Pov

~Before any of Sapphires Pov happened...~

I Can't believe she's pregnant with...with... That Stupid Britain! I hate him! 

"There's a fire over there! It's a few blocks away! Hurry! Call 911!" I heard someone scream as I turned to look back at my place.

It was on fire...

It was.on fire...

MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE! THAT FUDGING PIRATE!

I ran like there was no tomorrow. Sapphire and Marvel are in there. They were both pregnant and I needed them to be safe. I finally reached the house and just ran inside. Heat and smoke bombarded my face as I ventured deeper in the flaming building.

"Sapphire! Where are you?!" I kept running not daring to stop. Then I saw Antonio. I quickly picked him up and ran back outside. "Antonio! Where's Sapphire and Marvel?"

"They" cough "used" cough cough "magic to" cough cough cough "get out" He went into a coughing fit as I relaxed a little. I didn't know where they were but at least they didn't burn.

An ambulance and firetruck arrived and I gave a sigh of relief. Medics helped Antonio and firemen went in and others tired putting out the fire.

One question remained on my mind:

Where's Sapphire?

................

It's been a week and there's still no sign of Sapphire...And Marvel of course....

I miss Sapphire....

Instead of being there next to her, I'm stuck in a hospital because of some 'major' burns from the fire. At least, the doctor calls them major. I don't. I'm fine! I just want to get out of here so I can look for Sapphire....

The same question still on my mind:

Where's Sappha.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.5K 100
Random story of~ Hetalia craked ships~ Weird Hetalia~ Okay just random in general fan fiction~ This is what happens when I'm bored and....Hetalia is...
78.8K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
5.8K 192 15
Every country has a personification. This personification is someone who lives for many years, fighting, creating allies and enemies. In this book, t...
777 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...