Almost Famous (Machine Gun Ke...

By Katiekate912

A boy with dreams. A girl with ambition More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
author note
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52

46

135 9 4
By Katiekate912

Eight in the morning came faster than normal. I had escaped Colson's bed around seven, after they had all woken up. I laid in my bunk until now. Reed definitely knows.

"The fear of you two getting it on again. May I open your curtin"? I heard.

I slowly pulled the curtain back to see Slim. He gave me a smile.

"We got breakfast. Come eat". He smiled and walked off.

As I got up, the door to Colson's opened. He bumped into me when he walked out, startled as he didn't see me, and grabbed my arm before I fell over.

"Didnt see ya down there". He smirked and kissed the top of my head, dragging me to the table with him.

All eyes were on us as we sat down. Colson acting like nothing happened. You can see it all over my face.

"So, this Friday is the private show. Do we need Emily to sign off on papers or will you be normal"? Ashley giggled and took a bite of her toast.

"When was I ever normal"? He questioned.

Slim hit his arm, agreeing with him as he continued to eat his breakfast. I looked down at my eggs, not really hungry. I don't think I can eat when everyone on this bus knows. I feel embarrassed.

"Well, the bus will be parked in an hour. This arena is huge compared to the last three shows." Rook smiled as he got up and put his stuff in the trash. Colson standing with him doing the same.

"That means you two need to get whatever it is out of your system". Brian spoke from the couch.

Not only am I embarrassed of them knowing, the feeling of Colson behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders made it more.

"I have no clue what you guys are talking about". Colson spoke.

A sign of relief went over me as he squeezed my shoulders, letting me know he's got this.

Rook laughed from the bunks and that was the last we saw him for a bit. Ashley turned to me and grinned as she sipped her coffee.

"Dont worry. We wanted this. There was kind of a bet". Slim chuckled.

"A bet"? I asked.

They all looked at one another, then looked at Colson and I.

"There was so much sexual tension, I had bet after tonight's show". Brian said.

"I had the night you fell in the shower when he seen you naked . Slim chuckled.

"I had first night"! Rook yelled.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. Now I was definitely embarrassed. When Colson wrapped his arms around me they "awed".

"I still don't know what you guys are talking about. If you excuse me, I need to pull Emmy to the side and ask her". He smirked and pulled me with him to the back.

"Be safe"! Slim yelled.

Once inside Colson's little bedroom he pushed me in, shutting the door with his foot and started to take his shirt off.

"Oh no. Not right now. My anxiety is all over the place". I whispered.

He shrugged his shoulders and went to his jeans so I stopped him.

"C'mon, let me give you the machine gun".

Seconds later he hunched over laughing at his very cheesy joke, bringing tears to his eyes as he couldn't stop.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. As I made it to the door he stopped me.

"Okay I'll stop, in all seriousness, they don't care, I care about you, I don't want you upset". He spoke.

"I'm not upset, I'm embarrassed. I don't do this stuff". I sighed.

He grabbed my chin, making me look at him and smiled.

"I wouldn't want you any other way."

I sighed, letting him kiss me. I guess I can't beat this. What happened, happened. I'm happy it was with Colson.

"Now. We have thirty minutes. Can we give a part two of last night"? He asked.

I bit my lip as he gave me a smirk, undoing his jeans. I huffed, giving in and lifted my arms above my head.

"Here comes the machine gun". He laughed again, this time coughing from laughing so hard.

"You're a child". I laughed and helped him undress me.

"I'm carrying a concealed weapon". He laughed again and then connected his lips to mine.

^
^

"Live nine lives so I guess I have no left"

Ashley and I danced for the last song, watching the sweaty boy jump on stage next to Sophie and Slim. Smiling and having the time of his life. The contract at this show was for the bigger fireworks he just had to have, he's lucky some people like him and don't mind signing off on things like that. Our little pyromaniac.

"I'm going back early to call Olivia. Want to come with"? Ashley asked and I shook my head.

"Is she doing okay"? I asked.

I knew we didn't get off to a good start. I basically took her job from her, but according to Brian it was her that was looking for the replacement.

"Yeah she's okay. She finds out the sex of the baby tomorrow so she's nervous. So, you wanna come with me"?

"No. I'm good. I told Colson I would wait". I smiled.

She nodded, patting my shoulder and turned to Brian. She knew how it was with Oliva and I. Once I find out she doesn't hate me, then I'll be fine. As we waited, just packed. I packed up the little bag of Colson's things Reed walked over, kind of looking angry.

"Paparazzi are outside. You better walk out now". He said.

I grabbed my bag and quickly walked out, trying not to bump into any of them. When I made it outside camera flashes went off. But died down when they seen that I wasn't Colson. Kinda happy about that. This only meaning I was still in the clear. I looked down to see I forgot my backstage pass, so now I can't go and grab my phone.

"Miss Green, I was asked by Mr. Baker that you go to his car for the ride back. If you want I can walk you". He smiled.

"Really? Colson never told me that". I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Just trying to do my job ma'am".

The driver seemed younger than one of our usual ones, which only made it weird. As I stepped to the door i noticed three cameras in the front seat.

"Actually, I'm just going to wait inside for him". I said and fully got away from the car.

"But Miss Green. You need to drive in this car"? He spoke, kind of taken back at my response.

I looked around to see some people who weren't apart of Colsons crew.

"I suggest you leave. I think Mr. Baker wouldn't appreciate this at all if I tell him". I said, crossing my arms.

The man looked behind me for a split second, his face now pale. He took no time to hurry and get into the car. I felt confused but caught on when the blank van behind it pulled off. It was basically a set up and I give myself props for not getting in. I turned to see Colson, glowing from the camera shots behind him. Man he looked pissed off.

"Fake driver?" I asked.

He sighed and turned to Reed. "Walk her down"? Colson spoke.

Reed nodded and grabbed my bag for me as I followed, only for Colson to follow me a few seconds later.

"Good work. You're catching on great". Reed smirked.

"You knew about it"? I asked.

He shook his head. "No, but it happened to Kells once or twice before. People have the same car and try to get other celebrities in there so they can drive off, they basically ask for money. Its a good thing you remembered our driver". He said.

"Green"! Brian yelled over then crowed and I quickly walked over.

He handed me my phone and I gave him a smile. After a few minutes we got to the real car and I got in. Reed standing outside of it. That's when Colson got in.

"You did great". I smiled but instead of talking he smashed his lips to mine, pushing me up against the door.

"I needed that". He smirked and once Reed got into the car we drove off to the bus in seconds. Tonight was just wild, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Minus the fake van.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.1K 21
( completed, under editing. ) everything is blue, his hair, his pills, his dreams. reddie | © softhce
37.2K 853 67
These are my decisions now this cross I gotta wear it Self-inflicting these decisions here, I can no longer bear it.
25.4K 2.1K 33
Wildin' || NBA YB By:4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦ You won't regret it Read to find out... ▪️Comment pleaseee ▪️Vote ▪️Follow me © Mature Content Stro...
60.2K 2K 27
This is a Girl loves Girl stories Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. Series: 1. Until We Meet (Can read stand-alon...