I Made My Fortune In A Dating...

By NotSoAweSam

Lin An transmigrated into a book, finding himself in the body of a washed-up male celebrity who was about to... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated, Out Of Money
Chapter 2: Original Female Lead Appears
Chapter 3: Lin An: Don't come over
Chapter 4: Make Money, Let's Go!
Chapter 5: Strange Orchid
Chapter 6: The Farmer Xiao An and The Anxious Boss
Chapter 7: The First Step To Becoming Rich
Chapter 8: Shouldn't We Compare This?
Chapter 9: Children Who Don't Know How To Take Care Of Themselves
Chapter 10: Explanation and Ball Game
Chapter 11: Games Are Good Tools~
Chapter 12: Poor Little Guy
Chapter 13: Salute To You, Captain
Chapter 14: Diving and Bottle
Chapter 15: Goodbye, Cabin
Chapter 16: Angry Nian Xiao Wang
Chapter 17: Picking Up Comrade Xiao Wang After Class
Chapter 18: Meeting The Family?!
Chapter 19: Gentleman Lin An
Chapter 20: Career On The Right Track
Chapter 21: First Income
Chapter 22: Turning Point
Chapter 23: Sudden Hot Search
Chapter 24: Hot Search Fermenting, Original Scandal Exposed?
Chapter 25: Feeling Refreshed And Starting A New Chapter
Chapter 26: Once Again, Topping the Hot Searches!
Chapter 27: Brother Lin : Dreaming of Earning Five Million Daily
Chapter 28: Boss Lin, Who Has Been Bustling Around, Has Been Caught
Chapter 29: The Little Thoughts Of A Straight Guy
Chapter 30: Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 32: Clearing Doubts and Engaging in Wit
Chapter 33: Evil People Will Be Punished
Chapter 34: Busy, Busy, Busy!
Chapter 35: Planning
Chapter 36: Reunion
Chapter 37: Would You Like To Go On A Trip?
Chapter 38: You Take The Responsibility~
Chapter 39: Conclusion
Chapter 40: End: Loving You Is Like A Gift

Chapter 31: Meeting the Family Again

258 4 0
By NotSoAweSam

The first thing to solve is the rose flower sea. The roses in this flower sea are mostly made up of Damascus roses, Pingyin roses, and Bitter Water roses.

Of course, for aesthetics, Lin An also mixed in some beautiful ornamental roses.

Now that the confession is done, Lin An is thinking about how to deal with this large batch of roses.

However, as he is not a flower farmer and has no relevant experience before, and the area looks large at around two acres, the actual harvest can yield at most eight or nine hundred kilograms.

Ordinary flower farmers can usually produce more than 700 kilograms per mu in their own fields. Florists are not like Lin An, planting various kinds of flowers.

Speaking of it, having such a yield is thanks to Lin An's ability, otherwise, using Lin An's method of planting flowers, it's not certain there would be so many.

Finding a buyer for this kind of thing, Lin An naturally thought of Boss He. However, as soon as he talked to Boss He about it, Boss He sent a shocked expression.

Old He: Your little girlfriend's family is in this business. Are you joking with me, asking me to find a buyer?

Lin An: [Shocked.jpg] Isn't her family in the skincare business? They also deal with flowers?

Old He: ...Rose essential oil, masks, water, everything is needed.

Lin An: But my yield is not high; I'm afraid it won't sell well.

Old He: Stupid, let your girlfriend talk to them. For them, your small yield won't make a difference.

A few minutes later, Boss He sent another message.

Old He: If you don't want to, I can find other buyers for you.

It's not that Lin An is unwilling to sell. For Lin An, it doesn't matter who he sells to, and besides, these roses, with the enhancement of his ability, have exceptionally good quality.

It's just that Lin An is afraid that if he mentions this to Nian Wenran, it will seem like he has impure motives for being with her.

And if Nian's company really comes to buy, Lin An really doesn't want to sell.

For Lin An, he feels that he and Nian Wenran are destined to be family sooner or later, and such things can be given directly.

The more he thinks, the clearer Lin An's thoughts become. He sends a message to Boss He, saying there's no need to find a buyer.

Then he asks Nian Wenran if she likes to drink floral tea. After receiving a positive answer, Lin An immediately decides on the destination for this batch of roses.

Lin An hires villagers to help him pick the flowers, keeping only a small portion of the best ones he selected. The rest will be sent to a tea processing factory to be turned into floral tea.

Where did he find the factory? Naturally, Manager He, the ever-resourceful, helped with the contact.

After completing these tasks, Lin An goes to the market to select vegetable and fruit seedlings. The market is mostly frequented by older people, but Lin An has disguised himself so as not to be recognized.

After the end of the program, the company gives Lin An a day off to rest. Lin An seizes this day to quickly finish his work. In a few days, he will be joining a new film crew, and he might not have time to handle things here.

Early the next morning, Lin An goes to one of the film crews. The lead role for this film crew has been decided for a long time, so after other important roles are confirmed, shooting starts promptly. Lin An doesn't have many scenes, but the director is strict, and it takes about a week for Lin An to wrap up.

This is mainly because of Lin An's mediocre acting skills. The director spent a long time on details and, because of that, Lin An's acting improved significantly under the director's scolding.

During the time he's on set, Lin An stays in contact with Nian Wenran through phone calls and daily video calls. Therefore, as soon as filming is finished, Lin An can't wait to meet Nian Wenran.

After picking up Nian Wenran from school, Lin An originally planned to take her to the restaurant recommended by Lu Ruifeng for a date.

"Oh, is this so sudden? I haven't prepared to meet your family yet."

Nian Wenran smiles gently, "It's not like you haven't seen him before."

"How can it be the same! I haven't confessed my love at that time." At that time, I hadn't confessed yet." Lin An is somewhat nervous; in his past and present, it's his first time meeting family. "What does your grandfather like? It's not good to go empty-handed."

Nian Wenran thinks for a moment, "Do you still have the floral tea you sent last time? Grandpa really likes it."

"Yes, I have! I'll go back and get them right away." Saying that, Lin An wants to turn the car around but is stopped by Nian Wenran.

"Are you silly? If you go back to get it, it'll be dark. Grandpa will end up waiting for us, isn't that worse?" Nian Wenran finishes speaking, looking at the nervous Lin An with a playful smile.

"That makes sense."

Still feeling uneasy about going empty-handed, Lin An, following Nian Wenran's suggestion, takes her to a nearby mall and picks some health products and a tie.

Arriving at the entrance of Nian Wenran's home, Lin An takes a few deep breaths. Carrying the gifts, he is about to stride forward when Nian Wenran asks from behind, "Are you not using your car?"

Feeling embarrassed, Lin An scratches his head, "I'm too nervous; I forgot I hadn't parked the car. Where is the parking lot on your side?"

Nian Wenran makes a call to the family driver, asking him to come out and help with parking. Then she takes Lin An inside the house.

Upon entering the living room, Lin An saw Grandfather Nian sitting on the sofa reading a book. He only looked up from the book upon hearing the sound.

"Hello, Grandpa Nian," Lin An politely greeted.

"Xiao Lin, long time no see," Grandfather Nian smiled kindly at Lin An. "Both of you, come and sit."

The amiable smile of Grandfather Nian relieved Lin An's tension. Lin An obediently sat beside Grandfather Nian.

Grandfather Nian held Lin An's hand and said many things, most of which emphasized that Lin An must treat Nian Wenran well.

Towards the end, Grandfather Nian brought up the floral tea Lin An had sent over. "Did you plant those flowers yourself?"

"I bought flowering seedlings that were about to bloom and took care of them for a while," Lin An answered truthfully.

Grandfather Nian asked again, "Did you use all of them to make floral tea?"

Lin An nodded.

A regretful expression appeared on Grandfather Nian's face. "These flowers are quite good. It's a bit wasteful to use them for floral tea. If you use them as ingredients for skincare products, the effect will definitely be better."

"Mainly, I didn't plant a lot, and the yield was at most a few hundred kilograms."

Grandfather Nian nodded, "Indeed, it's a bit limited. If that's the case, I heard others say you've taken over quite a bit of land. Instead of just planting a few, why don't you plant them all, and I'll support you. I'll buy whatever you produce."

Lin An firmly refused, "No, Grandpa Nian, I'm not very interested in planting flowers. The success this time is probably just luck."

"Too modest. Since you're not interested in planting flowers, how about coming to help me manage the company?" 

The old man always casually mentions important matters.

Lin An was a bit stunned for a moment. Grandfather Nian's casual tone made it sound as if he were saying, "Let's have soy milk earlier tomorrow morning." Lin An felt helpless.

Can't you treat company management as something serious? It gave Lin An the illusion that he could manage it easily.

"Grandpa Nian, I haven't studied in that field. I'm afraid I won't be able to do it well," Lin An said tactfully.

Just as Lin An had just rejected the request to plant a large quantity of roses, even though he felt the subsequent request from Grandfather Nian was a bit absurd, he didn't want to outright refuse.

"What's so difficult about it? I can teach you," Grandfather Nian assured boldly.

While Nian Wenran, who was asked by Grandfather Nian to make tea, heard that her grandfather was fooling Lin An into managing the company as soon as she came out, and couldn't help but facepalm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
79.2K 408 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
174K 4.1K 19
Based off of James Cameron's Avatar Tanhí was raised alongside humans her whole life as she was born in one of their labs, but what happens when she...
21.2K 490 101
•°• Looking at the red-eyed master in front of her and the senior brother who came with a sword not far away, she decided to choose the latter. Woke...