I Made My Fortune In A Dating...

By NotSoAweSam

Lin An transmigrated into a book, finding himself in the body of a washed-up male celebrity who was about to... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated, Out Of Money
Chapter 2: Original Female Lead Appears
Chapter 3: Lin An: Don't come over
Chapter 4: Make Money, Let's Go!
Chapter 5: Strange Orchid
Chapter 6: The Farmer Xiao An and The Anxious Boss
Chapter 7: The First Step To Becoming Rich
Chapter 8: Shouldn't We Compare This?
Chapter 9: Children Who Don't Know How To Take Care Of Themselves
Chapter 10: Explanation and Ball Game
Chapter 11: Games Are Good Tools~
Chapter 12: Poor Little Guy
Chapter 13: Salute To You, Captain
Chapter 14: Diving and Bottle
Chapter 15: Goodbye, Cabin
Chapter 16: Angry Nian Xiao Wang
Chapter 17: Picking Up Comrade Xiao Wang After Class
Chapter 18: Meeting The Family?!
Chapter 19: Gentleman Lin An
Chapter 20: Career On The Right Track
Chapter 21: First Income
Chapter 22: Turning Point
Chapter 23: Sudden Hot Search
Chapter 24: Hot Search Fermenting, Original Scandal Exposed?
Chapter 25: Feeling Refreshed And Starting A New Chapter
Chapter 26: Once Again, Topping the Hot Searches!
Chapter 28: Boss Lin, Who Has Been Bustling Around, Has Been Caught
Chapter 29: The Little Thoughts Of A Straight Guy
Chapter 30: Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family Again
Chapter 32: Clearing Doubts and Engaging in Wit
Chapter 33: Evil People Will Be Punished
Chapter 34: Busy, Busy, Busy!
Chapter 35: Planning
Chapter 36: Reunion
Chapter 37: Would You Like To Go On A Trip?
Chapter 38: You Take The Responsibility~
Chapter 39: Conclusion
Chapter 40: End: Loving You Is Like A Gift

Chapter 27: Brother Lin : Dreaming of Earning Five Million Daily

308 2 0
By NotSoAweSam

The first hot search:

#Sky-highRose#

Let's talk about the hot search after Lin An and the others left the auction.

This auction attracted many flower enthusiasts and collectors from around the world, including many who loved roses and hydrangeas.

The base price of this Rouge Snow was already high, and there might not be many bidders. However, Boss He was really good at business and added some tempting terms.

Boss He promised to take responsibility for the life and future cultivation of Rouge Snow for the next three years. The winning bidder would have the priority to purchase. If the winner was dissatisfied with the subsequent flower colors, they had the right to decide its future.

This was the deal Boss He made with a single stroke. His strategy of cultivating this flower variety in a sustainable manner was indeed quite clever.

Of course, the main reason was that Lin An was unwilling to mass-produce his ancestral plant solution, and this delicate and expensive flower was hard to care for. So, Boss He targeted flower enthusiasts and collectors who sought unique specimens.

Boss He accurately captured the needs of these people, and with such generous conditions, Rouge Snow was sold at a high price of 14.8 million to a foreign collector who liked to collect various unique flowers.

The winner was relatively low-key, but this time, many media outlets came to cover the event. Learning about the connection between this flower and Lin An, the media couldn't resist the opportunity to gain more traffic from them.

As expected, this news quickly made it to the hot search.

Around nine o'clock at night, major official accounts in Jiangshi City all mentioned and forwarded a post praising and thanking Lin An and Boss He as two enthusiastic citizens who discovered the extinct plant and actively reported it.

With these two pieces of news combined, the hot search exploded.

Before this, Lin An and the others went straight to the villa after parting ways with Boss He.

There is no other way. The program team stipulates that unless there are special circumstances, dinner must be eaten back at the villa.

As soon as Lin An returned to the villa, he was hugged by Lu Ruifeng.

"Brother, you are on the hot search again!" Lu Ruifeng excitedly exclaimed, "You're practically born for hot searches, so envious!"

"What's there to envy? Haven't you read the comments? Most of them say I'm just a conscientious citizen in the entertainment circle," Lin An replied.

Lu Ruifeng couldn't help but laugh after hearing Lin An's words, "Haha, bro, I want to eat a dish made by a conscientious citizen."

"Add me in, I also want to eat dishes made by the conscientious citizen, Mr. Lin." Suo Guanshan said on the side.

"Stop it, I'm going now." After playing around with a few people, Lin An went to the kitchen to cook.

While everyone was chatting with the audience in the live broadcast room after eating and drinking, many viewers who came from the hot search flooded in. Everyone was very concerned about Lin An and the rose.

Of course, the most concerning question was how much money Lin An could get.

Regarding this sensitive issue, Lin An did not give a direct answer, as it involved Boss He.

"You should pay more attention to Rouge Snow," Lin An said with a smile.

         What's wrong, brother? is there something wrong with Rouge Snow?

"Not really. The main concern is that Rouge Snow was bought by a foreigner, and I'm a bit worried that it won't understand the language after going abroad."

Although it couldn't understand the language of other flower species no matter where it went, Lin An still felt a bit concerned about it, especially considering the rarity of roses that could suffer from depression.

         Brother Lin always seems meticulous when facing plants, giving me the illusion that he's a warm-hearted guy

"Haven't I always been warm?"

         Brother Lin, wake up, who gave you this illusion?

Lin An bantered with the audience for a while and then remembered the events of this afternoon, "By the way, I feel like I'm going to be on the hot search again later."

         Wow, Brother Lin, where are you going to be a conscientious citizen again?

         Do you think the hot search is your family's business?

         Gone with the wind?

There were some new viewers from all walks of life who joined this time, causing the usually calm and Buddha-like live broadcast room to be filled with some sarcastic language.

Lin An didn't want those who liked him to be affected and feel upset, so he quickly said, "I personally think it's a very big thing. Boss He and I discovered a Xiangshan Star Orchid. The relevant department even said they want to send us congratulatory banners."

         Is it true? Wasn't this thing extinct a long time ago?

After Lin An finished speaking, Suo Guanshan, in a tacit understanding, took out the photos he had taken to show everyone.

Those questioning voices were immediately blocked.

As Lin An educated everyone about this type of flower, various official accounts successively mentioned and tagged Lin An and Boss He. Some observant viewers in the chat noticed this situation.

After a round of promotion, many people went to check the hot search. Before long, a wave of viewers rushed into the live broadcast room, discussing the situation of the new hot search #ConscientiousCitizenMr.Lin#.

The fluctuating viewer count graph, with its ups and downs, left the director, who was slow to react, with a breath stuck in the middle of his throat.

The barrage was mostly filled with fans of Lin An teasing about the title "Conscientious Citizen." There was also a large group of orchid enthusiasts and some young surfing researchers coming to the live broadcast room to see photos of orchids.

Originally, this time of the night was when the villa guests played games together or held discussions. However, due to these two hot searches, it unexpectedly turned into a valuable flower knowledge conference.

People developed a great enthusiasm for various valuable flowers at this moment. However, for Lin An, the most important thing was, of course, promoting knowledge about the Xiangshan Star Orchid.

         Speaking of which, doesn't our Jiangshi City have no city flower? I think this Xinglan Star Orchid is quite suitable

        Pulling wisdom teeth in Henan

Pulling wisdom teeth in Henan [河南拔智齿] is a humorous or sarcastic internet slang used to imply that someone is bringing up a topic that is unnecessary or irrelevant to the current discussion

Of course, some people disagreed and put forward different opinions and for a while, the discussion among the audience in the live broadcast room became heated.

Seeing the lively discussion among the audience, Lin An's attention shifted to the guests.

After playing tabletop games for a while, everyone dispersed to do their own things after the live broadcast ended.

Before going to bed, Lin An remembered Su Nuo's message in a bottle and immediately sent a message to the captain, asking him to pay attention.

The book only mentioned the love story of that drifting bottle, without detailing how it was found.

Lin An thought that while his popularity was high and viewers were paying attention to him, he could post a missing person notice online, which would likely get twice the result with half the effort.

It's not like Su Nuo hasn't thought about this method, but since it was a personal action, the company didn't pay much attention to it, and the ripples caused much splash.

Now that Lin An had shared this matter with everyone, the director had a sudden idea and thought it might be a good opportunity to organize a show your drifting bottle activity.

The director wanted to combine online and offline elements, but this involved another company, so he needed to make contact. The director instructed the guests not to post updates for the time being, as he would first contact the organizers of the online drifting bottle activity and then jointly promote the event.

Everyone was willing to participate in this mutually beneficial activity. After discussing the details, everyone bid each other goodnight and went to rest.

When Lin An woke up in the morning, he followed the routine of sending fruits to several customers. However, as Lin An counted, he realized that the fruits from this small courtyard wouldn't last more than a few days.

The matter of renting land still needs to be put on the agenda as soon as possible.

Right at this moment, as drowsiness was setting in, someone sent a full head of something. Lin An, who was currently vexed about when his small amount of money would arrive, received a text message from Boss He.

Brother Lin, the money from the auction has come in.After deducting various fees and taxes,there's still over ten million. Let's round it to an even ten million and split it equally. We'll use the remaining amount to set up an online store to sell flowers. 

Also, since you're good at growing vegetables and fruits, you can sell them in the store. We'll still split the profits 50-50.What do you think?

Boss He's message also included various proof of deductions, and Lin An felt confident about Boss He in this regard.

Boss He is a savvy businessman with a bit of a shrewd character but absolutely not greedy, and he's clear in all aspects.

The collaboration between Lin An and Boss He was very pleasant this time, and setting up a store is not a simple task. Lin An only needs to take care of providing quality products, and getting a fifty-fifty split is already quite fair on Boss He's part.

Of course, this fifty-fifty split is absolutely worth it. Lin An's products have absolute advantages in any world, and there's no worry about them not selling.

The subsequent contract to be signed is much more complicated than the previous one, so Lin An asked Sister Li for a recommendation for a lawyer.

On Sister Li's side, due to Lin An's recent popularity, she received many script and endorsement invitations.

However, Sister Li is shrewd. After gaining popularity, she seized the opportunity to contact several big directors whose business cards Lin An had given her initially.

After a busy day, Sister Li arranged auditions for four supporting roles in movies and a third male role in a TV series.

For this TV drama, Sister Li also had some connections in the supporting cast, so as long as Lin An's acting skills are satisfactory, the role will be his.

After Sister Li told Lin An about the schedule for the next few days, Lin An only wanted to find a piece of tofu to hit the wall.

Looking at the schedule, it can be said that Lin An won't have much free time in the next few days. It's basically a rush of shoots all over the city.

Lin An should actually be grateful because, due to the TV show recordings, Sister Li arranged jobs for him that were either local or very close by. Otherwise, he might have spent his time sleeping on airplanes.

Taking advantage of the fact that he still had a lot of time today, Lin An checked local land rental information on his phone.

There were basically no satisfactory options. The well-located ones were too expensive, exceeding the budget by a lot, and the cheaper ones were almost non-existent. After all, it's a big city.

Lin An could start a business in another city, but since Wenran's family is here, Lin An can see that she had a very good relationship with the old man.

Being far away, Lin An is afraid Wenran might not be comfortable, and it might also be inconvenient for her to visit her grandfather.

A girl who has been pampered growing up, even if she doesn't mind, Lin An doesn't want her to suffer even the slightest hardship following him.

Moreover, since he has the ability to provide a good environment, there's no need to create unnecessary trouble just to save a little money.

Lin An spent the whole day searching for information but couldn't find a suitable piece of land.

Boss He and Sister Li have much wider connections than him, sent him messages in the evening.

Both of them suggested that Lin An pay attention to the village closest to Jiangshi City.

"Brother Lin,that village is likely to be incorporated into Jiangshi City as a new district. I heard from my friend that there is an intention to create a backyard for Jiangshi City."

Sister Li informed Lin An that her friend, who invests in real estate, has already started buying land in that area.

The land is indeed very close to Jiangshi City but is a rather peculiar place. It happens to avoid many traffic routes, and its own transportation is not well-developed, resulting in a lag in development.

This was the reason Lin An initially ruled out this location. However, if there is indeed an intention from higher-ups, Lin An sees a lot of potential.

Lin An immediately replied, "Old He, is this information reliable?"

"Whether it's reliable or not, you judge for yourself. Anyway, this matter has been under discussion for a year or two. It's expected to receive formal approval in no more than three months. Think it over on your own."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 69 25
Arcane: /ɑːˈkeɪn/ adjective: understood by few; mysterious or secret. "If two people are meant for each other they will always find their way back"
84.9K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
76.9K 407 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
1.5K 63 23
Q: After (System) binds (this Lord), what next? A: (Snap the System's motherboard in two!) P.S.: [Host is ferocious] Notes: 1. ~500 words/chapter 2...