Pokemon Queen of Pirates

Av chu1luc

Monkey D Luffika was not expecting for her usual trip in the forest (left there by her grandpa) to lead to a... Mer

Information
Mt Colbo and Mountain Bandits
Explanations
Porchemy and Friendships
Memories
Becoming a Family pt 1
Becoming a Family pt2
Makino's and Garp's visit
Disguises
A little history....
Changes
Another visit from Garp
Memories
The first mate: Roranoa Zoro
Enter Nami
Enter Usopp
Counterattack
Vs. Kuro
To the Baratie
Foul-Play Krieg
Mihawk
Happy New Year! And....
'Invincible' Pearl
Vs Krieg! Wrath of a Queen
To Arlong Park
Cocoyashi Village
Deceit and Tears
vs Arlong Pirates
Aurora Kingdom palace pt 1
Aurora Kingdom Palace pt 2
Strawhat Becomes Known to the World
To Loguetown
Loguetown
Apis and the Calm Belt
Warship Island and a.....?!
To find Lost Island
The Return of Lost Island! The Final Battle!
Omake! Aristocrats
Entering the Grand Line! The Whale Laboon!
Filler Chapter: Info on Aristocrats
Whiskey Peak and Reuniting with an old Friend!
Filler Chapter: How WB crew learned of Luffy
Journey on Little Garden
To find a doctor! Arriving at Drum Island!
The Fall of Drum Kingdom and a Crew's Doctor
To Alabasta!
Siblings Reunite!
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 1
Subordinates in the Aristocrats pt 2
Aristocrats Photos
To Eramalu

Romance Dawn

2.1K 80 18
Av chu1luc

If one were to tell Ace and Sabo they would find themselves as crewmembers of the Whitebeard Pirates as co-Second Division Commanders, they would not believe a word.

But here they were a year into their journey, and now, to Whitebeard's amusement, he welcomed the two into his crew as his sons.

And they proved themselves more than worthy and everyone cared about them.

But there was one member of the crew they were weary about.

Marshall D Teach.

Recalling what their sister told them about liars, Teach certainly fit the bill.

They always kept a distance from him.

But right now, they would have to wait two more years, as Luffy and her Pokémon would head off to sea soon.
--------------
2 years later.....

"You sure you got everything?" Makino asked.

"Yup, and I'll send you a letter every week. Thanks!" Luffy said as she took out Lapras, who was happy to swim again.

"Let's head off!"

"Lap!" "Eevee!"
----------------
Two hours later, Luffy and her Pokémon made it to an island, as a passenger ship was going by.

At the same time......a pirate ship appeared as well.

The Pirate begins to fire their cannon at the ship but misses by a mile but causes the ship to shake, and inside the ballroom the people screamed because of the sudden explosion.

Luffy frowned at this.
---------------
On the Pirate deck, a group of mean looking men are grinning evilly with eyes filled with malice except one small, timid, chubby looking boy with pink hair and round framed glasses, the boy is shaking like a leaf as he watches the two Pirates fires cannon balls at the other ship by the order of Captain Alvida.

"COBY, who is the most beautiful woman of all the sea?" asked Captain Alvida to the pink hair boy, the poor boy stuttered in lack of words because she is NOT the most beautiful woman, in fact, she is the most hideous, nastiest, bad-tempered, violent and fattest woman of all the sea.

She had long, black wavy flowing hair with freckles on her cheeks, and she wore a pink shirt with lined designs, red neckerchief under it and a blue captain's coat over it with the arms in the sleeves, unlike many other pirates. Around her waist, she had a purple sash with a flintlock pistol tucked in it and some jewels, and she had red painted fingernails, only on longer and sharper nails, paired with some rings. She had sported red lipstick. She also wore a white cowboy hat with a red plumage and a light-green band around it, grayish pants and red, long pointed shoes with buckles on them.

"Oh...uh...y-y-you are C-Captain Alv-v-vida ma'am" Coby replied with a nervous smile that hope won't get hit by Alvida's steel mace that she seems to hold dear, Alvida smirked pleased with his answer and then she ordered her men to keep firing and get them ready to raid the ship.

After a couple of cannon balls firing at the ship, the Pirates hooked the ship using sharp looking fishing hooks and stormed inside the ship while the Sailors could do nothing but to cower in fear, and speaking of fear, Coby is still on Alvida's ship holding his rope that will swing right toward to the ship but he's too afraid to move.

"Coby get going I don't get all day" said Alvida feeling her anger rising that the stupid brat is still not moving from his spot, she clenched her knuckles that holding her mace ready to bash the boy in the head if he doesn't move now but Coby is too scared to notice it.

"I c-c-can't Capt-t-t-ain I'm n-n-not cut out f-for this" he stuttered back at Alvida, which made her blood boil like lava.

"What did you say, you worthless piece of SHIT" and then she lifts Coby off the deck and throw him to the other ship, Coby shrieked in surprise and terror, and his face came in contact on metal wall and slid down causing it to screech, he groan in pain feeling his face burned and a broken nose, he rolls himself over, laying his back on the floor waiting for the pain to cease then all of a sudden everything got dark.

When he looked up to see the sun got blocked by something big and round and its coming right at him, upon close inspection the big and round thing turn out to be a very ill-tempered Alvida with mace ready to pound the boy into submission, Coby screamed like girl and ran away from that menacing woman.
----------
Luffy, Lapras, and Eevee followed quietly behind, after returning Lapras, Luffy snuck into the passenger ship, and found herself face to face with a short pink haired boy.

"Oi, what are you doing here?" She asked.

Coby looked up to see a girl no older than seventeen years old has shoulder length black silk hair and large royal blue eyes with a hint of brown; her attire is red vest, blue shorts and sandals quietly unusual for a girl to wear something like that and straw hat, she also has a scar with two stitches underneath her left eye.

But she also had a strange dog, or fox?  creature on her shoulder.

Then three pirate men appeared.

"An intruder!" the man with lanky blond hair roared, leveling a sword at her. "How'd you get onto the ship? Coby, you pink-haired little shit, did you do this?!"

As Coby stuttered out a negative, Luffy grinned. "Shishishi, can you tell me where the kitchen is, Coby?"

"So you did sneak her in! Don't you know what Lady Alvida'll say when she sees?"

"N-no, I didn't!"

"Oh yeah? Then how'd she know your name?"

"Um, because you said it right in front of me," Luffy pointed out in a duh tone, highly amused

The large man with dark skin cackled when the first grunt growled. It was true, after all.

The grunt still under her finally managed to collect his wits around him and shoved her off, "YOU BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Wait," Grunt #2 said, putting an arm out, "That'd be such a waste of a pretty face, don't you think? We won't have many other chances like this!"

Luffy blinked, her large innocent doe-like eyes up at the three men as they leered at her, eyes drawn to the voluptuous view peeking over her red shirt. The rest of her wasn't too bad either. She had what was called a "sex-doll body", a tiny waist, big hips, and large assets and curves in all the right places.

Coby, clearly uncomfortable with the situation, interrupted, "H-hey, I don't think that's such a good idea... Lady Alvida will be very angry if she f-f-f-f-finds out..."

"Just because you go around licking the captain's shoes, doesn't mean we have to! Just keep your mouth shut, and maybe we'll let you have her when we're done." They chuckled perversely and began to close in on Luffy, kicking Coby to the side when he tried to interfere.

"Just sit still and the big, strong men do the work, little girl," one Pirate said, only for Eevee to knock him out with a Buzzy Buzz.

It all happened so fast. Luffy then knocked out another thug as Eevee took out the last one. Coby didn't know what was happening until it was over.

"You okay there, Coby-kun?" The girl turned to beam openly at him, all of her white teeth on a cheerful display.

"Y-you beat them!" Coby gaped, amazed, at this strange woman-child who had come flying out of nowhere with nothing to herald her arrival but the straw hat on her head and a face-splitting grin. At first glance she had looked dainty with large doe-like eyes, fine bones that gave her a petite frame, aristocratic features, and an innocent kind of charm.

And then she had laid waste to the men who had tormented him for the last two years, bare hands against swords..............

Then Coby realized something.

"You have to get out of here before Alvida sees you! She's much stronger than these guys, she might even kill you!"

"Hmmm..." She wasn't paying him any mind, instead peering into the stacked boxes and crates with great interest. "Hey, are these... vegetables? Great! Oh, some meat too!" she said looking over at Coby.

"Um, sorry, I didn't get your name..." Coby said.

"Oh, Monkey D Luffika, or Luffy for short, and this is my partner, Eevee." She said introducing herself and her partner.

"Eevee!"

"You one of the pirates or the passengers?" She asked as Coby shook his head.

"Neither, I'm Captain Alvida's Cabin boy. I was forced to become a Pirate; It was a fishing trip gone wrong. Alvida and her men seized my boat and took me with them. They found out I'm good Navigator, so they let me live while I help them with navigation. For two years." Coby explained to Luffy about his past event as he looked down, Luffy look at him for a moment and said.

"Sheesh, that was kinda stupid of you. The survival part I understand, but still." Luffy admitted.

"Gee thanks for your honesty." he said sarcastically. "...by the way, what made you sail the sea, Luffy?"

But he didn't expect the answer.

"Well...I'm going to be the first ever Queen of the Pirates!" she said with a big grin, Coby was shocked would be the understatement of the day, Queen of the Pirates that got to be the wackiest thing he ever heard, this girl is out of her mind.

"Q-q-queen of the P-pirates then that m-m-mean...you're a...Pirate?!"

"That's right! I don't have a crew yet though, it's me and my other partners. We just set out earlier this early morning. " Luffy smiled although Coby was too shocked to register that part.

"NO, WAY! The only way you can be Queen is to find the most valuable, the most elusive, the one that every Pirated of all the sea are looking for is the ONE PIECE?!"

"Yep, you got it."

"No, you're crazy there is no way you can find it you will die if you step one foot on the Grand Line, it's dangerous, risky, and unsafe and *BONK* OW...why did you hit me?" Coby asked.

"Just Because." the look on her face is blank, but Coby can tell she's annoyed.

"Oh well, I'm used to be hit on the head too many times," said Coby, massaging his head then Luffy took off her hat and stared at it fondly at it which made Coby blush.

"It's not matter if I can...it's because I want to. A Pirate saved my life long ago...I promised him I would outshine him and become Queen of Pirates even if I die trying." Coby was in awe at the girl's amazing determination and not afraid to face her death...he never thought of that; she is...one amazing, one-of-a-kind girl. Then Luffy placed her precious straw hat back on her head.

"Luffy...do you think...do you think I can do it too?"

"Hm? Do what?"

"Do you think I can be a Marine?"

"A Marine?"

"Yes, all my life I always wanted to become Marine catching bad guys and bring justice has always been my dream, do you think I can do it?"

"I think that's up to you. You decide your life, right?"

"Y-yeah! You're right! All right I'll do it, I will not spend my life as Cabin Boy I will join the Marines and arrest big ass Alvida and put her behind bars!" he said with newly found confidence that he never thought its possible.

Sadly his newfound confidence was short-lived when suddenly the ceiling collapsed on top of them, but luckily Luffy managed to save Coby in time, then a booming voice that Coby recognized.

"Who's ass you're going to arrest, Coby?!" that was none other than the fearsome Captain Alvida.

"Did you think you can escape from me?!" then she looked at Luffy and Eevee on her shoulder with a mock look on her face.

"So you're the intruder that my crew was talking about. Heh, you're not the famous Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro," Luffy is curious about who this Zoro character is but is soon cut off when Alvida asks the same question to Coby.

"COBY, who is the most beautiful woman of all the sea?" she waves her hair to make her look attractive (NOT).

"EH EH EH EH of of course you..."

"Hey Coby, whose this big ugly toad?"

"?!?!?!" everyone was shocked to hear from that little girl dared to say so boldly to their fearsome Captain; she didn't realize what she had done.

But Eevee snickered at the truth.

"That kid..."

"She's done it now..."

"I can't believe she said it," Alvida's crews whispered at each other on top of the main deck, watching the scenes below.

"What...DID YOU SAY!?" now that she had done it, she was in a blind rage. She swung the mace to kill the girl, but Luffy quickly jumped, grabbed Coby's wrist, and jumped through the hole in the ceiling that Alvida had made.

On the deck, every Pirate draws their sword and charges at Luffy with a roar, but no matter how many times they try to slice her, she moves so fast like she isn't there, and when the Pirate tries to sneak up behind her, she would dodge and hit him right on his face with her incredible strength.

She smiled at her accomplishment, and when she turned around, more Pirates came, and she started to run away from them.

"You gotta be kidding me! Eevee, get ready!" Luffy instructed her partner!

"Vee!"

Then Luffy turns around and began to stretch her arms back, as the pirates realized what they were seeing.

"Gum gum............VeeVee Bazooka!" she said, launching Eevee into the pirates as the Pokemon charged at the pirates, knocking them out, to Alvida's and Coby's shock.

"Luffy, w-w-what are you?" Coby stuttered in awestruck and girl replied with a grin.

"I'm a rubber woman." She giggled as she stretched her cheek and Eevee stood next to her.

"Rubber...?" Coby didn't understand what she meant by that when a shadow loomed over him; he looked up to see Alvida again and quickly hid behind Luffy.

"So you ate a Devil Fruit. I thought it was just a mere legend but, after seeing you displaying your power now, I know it's real...tell me, brat, are you Marine or Pirate?" Alvida asked.

"Pirate," she replied, and Alvida smirked.

"A Pirate, don't make me laugh you're just one kid with no crew."

"Just me and Eevee, for now. I'll get a crew probably ten or more in week or so"

"So tell me we're both Pirates. That makes us enemies, right?" she smirked cockily, thinking that she can still win, even with if this girl has Devil Fruit powers. Coby is shaking in fear and worry about his friend's safety.

"Luffy..." but then he remembers what she said earlier.

"Well Coby, what is it you want to say?" then to utter shock and disbelief Coby start to yell at Alvida.

"You are the ugliest woman in all the sea! The one who is really beautiful is Luffy because she is million times more beautiful than you ever were!" Luffy and Eevee smiled at Coby's courage and laughed heartily while Alvida's anger boiled with each second.

"What did you say?!?!"

"I will join the marine and fights Pirates like you!"

"Do you have any idea on what you just said?!"

"I know what I said, and I don't regret on what I say I'll join the marine and put you behind bars where you belong!"

"YOU LITTLE **********!" she lifts her mace up in the air with a heave, ready to smash Coby's head.

'I did it! I can believe I did it, and I don't feel any slight regret!' Coby is ready to accept his death with honor, when Luffy intervenes.

"Well said!" she said as she took the hit from the club, which didn't work.

"Eevee! Lets wrap this up!" Luffy said as her bracelet shone.

"ZMOVE! BREAKNECK BLITZ!" Luffy moved as Eevee shone with a new burst of energy, rushed, and tackled Alvida in the gut, sending her flying in the distance.

Coby was so amazed by Luffy and Eevee especially, which made him and Alvida's crew...or should I say EX Alvida's crew, speechless. Then she turns to the pirates.

"HEY!"

"Y-yes?" the crew flinched in fear.

"Get Coby a boat because he's leaving and going to become a Marine and none of you are going to stop him, got it?" she gave them a stern look and commanding tone like a real Captain; the Crew quickly obliged since they don't want to get beat up by her or her little fox creature.

Coby couldn't be any more grateful and more happy than before; he is finally freed from that accursed brute woman and her crew and ready to take his first step to become a Marine and it's all thanks to Monkey D. Luffy.

Just then three cannons fired around Alvida's ship that shook both Luffy and Coby, they regain their balance and saw it was the three Marine ships coming their way.

"That's the Marines." Coby stated.

"What luck, now you can finally join them. But I gotta scram." Luffy smiled while she runs away.

"Are you crazy?! They'd arrest before I can join in they'll think I'm one of the Pirates!" Coby hurriedly follows Luffy to escape before he's thrown into jail.

Meanwhile, an orange-haired girl stole another boat and tied her bag full of treasures that she stole from Alvida's ship as Luffy and Coby's boat fell next to her.

Luffy and the girl catch a glimpse of each other before sailing off.

--------------------------------------------------

The little boat that Luffy and Coby took sails to the far sea where no Marine could find them. Coby looked around to see if any of the Marines had followed them, but thankfully, none of them noticed their escape.

"I guess we're safe now consider no one is following us." said Coby.

"Whoo, that was fun, huh?" then she laughed as if it was a joke to her as Eevee lay in her lap.

"Um Luffy, if you're looking for the One Piece that means you're heading to the Grand Line, right?" Coby asked as Luffy replied with a nod.

"You know people called it Pirate's Graveyard!" he tries to make her understand the danger she is going through, but her mind is determined to find it.

"That why I need really strong people on my crew to get to the Grand Line...by the way that Pirate Hunter they keep talking about, what kind of guy is he?" Luffy asked.

"Oh, you mean Roranoa Zoro? Last thing I heard from him was he's been held captive by the Marines in a Marine Base." Coby said.

"So...he's weak," her voice sounded disappointed.

"NO WAY YOU'RE WRONG HE'S AS VIOLENT AS A DEMON AND THREE TIMES AS HORRIFYING...wait, why are you asking about him anyway?"

"I figured since he's strong to join my crew as my First Mate," she smiled when she heard how good this Zoro was while Coby gaped at the girl for one of her crazy attempts.

"ARE YOU MAD THAT JUST PLAIN RECKLESS!?"

"You'll never know maybe he'll jump at the chance to join me."

"HE'S BAD ENOUGH GUY THAT THE MARINES CAUGHT HIM, NO WAY NOT A CHANCE THERE IS NO WAY NO *BONK* OW...why did you hurt me?"

"Because." Luffy smiled.

Then Coby spotted her bag as they were sailing as Luffy took out a few stuff looking for something.

He saw a scrapbook as he held it.

"Hey, is this a scrapbook?"

"Yeah, its one of my personal treasures, aside from my hat." Luffy said.

Coby took a gander at the book and saw photos of Luffy with all kinds of people and strange creatures he had never seen, but the constant figures were a woman who looked similar to Luffy, Eevee, and two boys, one with black hair and freckles and the other with blonde hair. 

"Luffy, who are these people with you and Eevee?" he asked.

"The two boys are my childhood friends. Portgas D. Ace and Sabo. They are pirates, too. They left home three years before I did. Last I heard, they are with the Whitebeard Pirates. Heh, and I thought Ace would be too stubborn to let anyone command him." Luffy snickered as Eevee agreed. 

"Wait, those two are the co-commanders of the Second division of the Whitebeard Pirates! They are your childhood friends?!" Coby asked, shocked.

"And the woman is my mom, Phantomhive Lillianthe."

"Lillianthe? As in the Queen of Dawn Island's Aurora Kingdom?! She's your mom!?!?" He didn't know how much craziness he could handle. But......what was a princess doing being a pirate?

-------------

At the Marine Base, a man strapped on a wooden pole in the middle of the hot, blazing sun. people would have thought he was dead because he had not moved for a while, but, in fact, he is very much alive, and if you look closely, you can clearly see the demonic look in his eyes. He is truly what people call him...Roronoa Zoro the Demon.

-------------------------

Yes, the saga begins!

Next up we meet Zoro!

plz comment!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

223K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
187K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
44.4K 926 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး