The Second Mistress (Sovieshu...

By _Roxana_Agriche_

What if instead of one Mistress there were 2? ... More

Characters
Angelica's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 12

1K 44 2
By _Roxana_Agriche_

----------------------------------------------

-In Navier's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Navier's POV-

I sat on my bed looking over all the gifts I got for my birthday which was five days away 'Numoruse presents started to arrive' I thought and turned to a magazine featuring only men that my mother sent 'She probably wants me to distract myself by taking on a lover of my own. Rare books, luxurious clothing, gems...And...A love potion.' I thought as I held the love potion up close 'How suspicious.' I then heard a coo of a bird.

I turned to see Queen flying into my room carrying something I got up and walked over to my balcony "Queen!" I let him inside to the box he was carrying "Did you carry this all by yourself? You know, I didn't think Heinrey was such a cruel master. He should have brought this over himself or sent someone to deliver it." I said as Queen laid on my bed and I started to pat him on his belly. Queen soon got up and shook his head "Why are you shaking your head? Do you not like it when someone talks badly about your master?" I asked him and he nodded making me smile "What a good bird you are." I said and looked at the gift 'What could he have sent me? Huh, this is' I opened the box to reveal a cake with a note attached to it.

I wiped some icing off the cake and tasted it 'Did he bake this himself?' I thought "It's delicious. Thank you for delivering this I know it must have been heavy. Your master is a nice person." I said kissing Queen on his head and making him embarrassed "Haha, why are you the one getting embarrassed?" I said with a giggle as I cut a slice of cake only to see a few gems in the cake. I picked one up 'But this is' I thought before I looked down at the gem "A bit too much" I mumbled shocking Queen, soon Queen started to cry which made me turn my gaze to him "Queen? Why are you crying?" I asked as he flew away shocking me "Queen?!" I called out to him.

Soon a knock was heard "Come in" I said and Lady Diane Ashton,  Angelica's Lady-In-Waiting walked in.

----------------------------------------------

-Diane's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

"Oh, Lady Diane what brings you here?" I asked her "Hello, Your Majesty. I am here to deliver a gift from Lady Angelica. My Lady is currently busy so she couldn't deliver it herself and asked me to do so." Diane said bowing her head I smiled "Thank you" I said and Diane lifted herself and walked over with a medium-sized gift box in her hands "May I ask what Angelica is busy with?" I asked Diane taking the box out of her hands and laying it in my lap. Diane looked at me with a smile "My Lady is in the middle of her etiquette lessons, she has also taken up sewing and embroidery as a hobby." Diane said as I looked up at her "Well, tell Angelica I thank her for the gift." I said making her nod and left my room.

I turned my gaze to the gift and opened it seeing a note in the box 'Huh, what's this?' I thought.

I unscrolled the note and started to read it.

'Dear Navier,

Happy birthday, I'm sorry I couldn't deliver the gift to you myself; I made sure to make it something you love, since I started taking sewing classes, and embroidery I thought that I should come up with an idea that I believe aligns with your interests and passions. However, before I reveal the surprise, I want to share a bit about the thought process behind this choice.

I know how much you value experiences and cherish moments spent with loved ones I understand the importance of meaningful gestures, and I sincerely hope that this gift brings a smile to your face and adds to the happiness of your special day. Your friendship means the world to me, and I look forward to celebrating another year of your wonderful existence.

I wish you a fantastic birthday filled with love, laughter, and all the happiness you deserve and I hope you love the gift.

Love, Angelica

I smiled softly at the note and put it down and picked up the gift and it was a hand-made teddy bear I looked surprised 'She remembered.' I thought as I held the teddy bear in my hands.

'Back when I was Crown Princess, Angelica had told me that the Empress took her shopping and wanted to get me a gift but the Empress told her not to bother me with a silly gift. I thought she would forget.' I thought as I held the bear close to me.'My mother showed me a magazine filled with dresses, jewelry, and many more I saw this teddy bear and wanted to get it but my mother said no, so I stopped asking and completely forgot about it.' I smiled and laid the bear on my bed. 

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle, and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

-In Angelica's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

Viscount Lotteshu sat in front of Angelica as he looked around her room it was more luxurious than Rashta's 'Wow, the Emperor sure does play favorites between the two. But the real question is...' He turned his gaze to Angelica who smiled at Diane as Diane poured tea into her cup 'Why did she invite me to tea with her alone.' He thought. Angelica started to sip the tea and Viscount Lotteshu looked at her choice of outfit 'She dresses appropriately for a Mistress just like Rashta wears simple gowns that emphasize her beauty. They both have different personalities and fashion styles.' He thought and Angelica turned her gaze onto him. "So, Viscount Lotteshu I'm glad you could join me. Have some tea" She said he picked up his teacup and took a sip of tea before setting it down "Thank you, Lady Angelica, for the invite. But why did you invite me to tea by yourself?" Viscount Lotteshu asked, "Straight to it, huh." Angelica said putting her teacup down.

"I heard your Rashta's owner, am I right?" Angelica asked him looking up at his gaze with a smirk.

Viscount Lotteshu flinched at the sudden question 'Why is she asking me that?' He thought "Lady Angelica, I'm sure you heard that I misspoke when I saw Lady Rashta. I thought she was someone else." He said as Angelica chuckled. "We both know you did not misspoke when seeing Rashta. So tell me what you know about her or..." Angelica trailed off as she snapped her finger and before Viscount Lotteshu could answer a sword was pointed at him "...Things will have to get messy." Angelica said in an emotionless tone. Viscount Lotteshu turned his gaze to the person holding the sword and it was her spy he turned his gaze back onto Angelica "Now, will we do things the easy way...Or...The hard way...?" She asked he nodded and told her everything about Rashta's life and her baby, while this was going on Diane was writing it all down for her lady. 

After tea, Viscount Lotteshu left and Diane handed the paper with everything he said to Angelica as she looked it over "Hm" She hummed a little 'So, Rashta has a son from Lotteshu's oldest son Alan. How a turn of events, but I could use what he said to my advantage.' She thought before sitting up and putting the paper in the drawers.

She then turned to the large Mirror on her wall and smirked: "She's fallen dead like a mouse."

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 16.5K 70
"Is it wrong to cherish her when her husband fails to appreciate the treasure he holds within his grasp?" ⋆ Claude De Alger Obelia x Navier Ellie Tro...
143K 3.7K 32
What happens when a rich man meets a poor woman? Will they see eye to eye? Will they make each other see the world in a new light? Will they hate ea...
456K 24.9K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
164K 4.9K 36
Κ³α΅‰α΅α΅ƒΚ³Κ³β±α΅‰α΅ˆ ᡉᡐᡖʳᡉ˒˒ 𝚑 ΚΈ/ⁿ 𝚑 ᡏᡒ˒ᡃⁱʳ πšƒπš†: β€’rashta β€’sovieshu β€’major character death β€’vulgar language β€’unhinged behavior β€’Slow burn? β€’If you're looking...