Chapter 27

----------------------------------------------

-In Navier's Room/ In Sovieshu's Office/ Rashta's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

Soon Lady Artina came back with the documents and handed them to Navier as she looked them over "Viscount Lotteshu received the Star Of Red Flames ring from Rashta, and sold it to an auction house." Navier read over it as she kept reading over the documents 'How did Viscount Landre know that Sovieshu gave Rashta the ring? No, that's not important right now' Navier thought as she stood up walked out of her room, and into Sovieshu's office she stood in front of him as he was sitting down at his desk "Please commute Viscount Landre's sentence, and banish him instead." Navier said looking at Sovieshu as he didn't look at her "That is something you should stay out of it." He said as Navier looked at sternly "Your Majesty." She said making him look up at her. "I also feel uneasy about it, but Rashta is pregnant with my child right now. Even if the Viscount didn't intend to, he almost killed my child. I'm not too fond of it but my child's health comes first." Sovieshu said, "Don't you care about why the Viscount did what he did?" Navier asked making him shake his head "What matters to me is that my child almost died. So if you're here to argue with me about that, you should leave. I don't have time to argue...Besides I promised myself I would do anything to protect her and my baby..." He said as he mumbled the last part to himself but Navier heard it 'So he made a promise to himself...' Navier thought as she looked away "Fine. Then I guess I'll deal with the matter that Viscount Landre investigated separately in that case." Navier said. "What are you talking about? What do you mean you will deal with Viscount Landre's investigation separately?" Sovieshu asked as Navier turned to him "This is a separate matter from from the incident that posed a threat to your child's life." Navier said as this gained Sovieshu's attention "Your Majesty should deal with Viscount Landre according to the law. And I will deal with Rashta according to the law." Navier said surprising him "What do you mean you'll deal with her according to the law? With what evidence?" He asked as Navier faced him "I have a report detailing her actions. And just so you know, the law states that the punishment for what Rashta did, which was tarnishing the reputation of a member of high society by spreading false information...Is to receive lashes after being tied up." Navier said. 

Sovieshu didn't say anything at first thinking about it "I know, but even then do you not feel sympathy for others? At least that it is confirmed that Rashta is pregnant with my child?" He asked as Navier noticed he didn't argue with her about the punishment she said for the crimes Rashta committed " I do. That's why I'm trying to save Viscount Landre." Navier said and Sovieshu sighed "I can do it under one condition. You said you had a report of her actions. Give it to me." He said, "I'll give it to you  after Viscount Landre has been banished." Navier said as Sovueshu nodded, soon Navier left and Marquess Karl handed the documents to Sovieshu and he looked over them as he laid them on his desk, and sighed "Should I destroy it?" Marquess Karl asked looking at him and shook his head "Store it somewhere safe." Sovieshu said and Marquess Karl did as he said and soon a knock filled the room "Come in" Sovieshu said.

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

(How did I do with a little editing? I tried my best

(How did I do with a little editing? I tried my best.)

----------------------------------------------

Angelica walked in smiling at Marquess Karl as he walked out and Sovieshu smiled standing up and walking over to her "My love, how are you doing?" He asked taking Angelica's hand "I'm good. I wanted to visit you once you were done with work. I heard Viscount Landre was banished from the empire." Angelica said, Sovieshu nodded as he and Angelica walked out of his office "That is true." He said as Angelica internally rolled her eyes as she looked away and got an idea "I think we should visit Rashta." Angelica said clinging to his arm and giving him a closed eye smile as Sovieshu looked at her surprised "Why should we visit Rashta?" He asked turning his gaze onto her. "To congratulate her and give her reassurance that the baby will be fine." Angelica said as she gave him a pouting face until he agreed "Alright let us go" He said and Angelica smiled as they walked to Rashta's room 'Good...I will make sure Rashta is dependent on Sovieshu to take care of her and the baby...But what she doesn't know is that he will always come to me and leave her high and dry.' Angelica thought as Sovieshu knocked on Rashta's door making her open it quickly and smile "Your Majesty!" Rashta said and spotted Angelica and tried to keep her cool as she let them in. Sovieshu sat down and Rashta quickly sat down next to him  before Angelica could she gave Angelica a smirk that Sovieshu didn't see, soon Angelica glared at her but sat down in front of them and listened to their conversation "Our baby is in here, Your Majesty..." Rashta said rubbing her stomach as Sovieshu had an annoyed look but kept it hidden "Tell me if there's anything you want to eat or anything you want to have. I'll be able to fill that request." Sovieshu said as Rashta looked up at him blushing as Angelica rolled her eyes as she picked up a book of the sheld and started to read it as she continued to listen  "Anything I want?" She asked as Sovieshu nodded and looked at Angelica reading.

"The mother has to be happy in order for the baby to be happy." Sovieshu said as he continued to look at Angelica lovingly wishing she was the one pregnant Rashta started to remember the words Alan Rimwell told her when she was in love with him and tears started to fill the corner of her eyes and soon she started to cry covering her face startling both Sovieshu and Angelica making them look up at her "Rashta? Are you ill? Should I call for the doctor?" He mumbled as Angelica looked at Rashta with a smirk hiding behind the book 'I figure she has never been treated like this before, and she will never be treated like it again, and only for her baby.' Angelica thought. Rashta shook her head "No...I'm fine. It's just something I've always wanted to hear." Rashta said and hugged Sovieshu which made him flinch "Rashta?" He mumbled looking down at her hugging his waist "You are my savior, Your Majesty...You have no idea just how much I love you, Your Majesty" Rashta said as tears streamed down her face Sovieshu looked somewhat uncomfortable, but soon Angelica stood up "Your Majesty, we should head to bed." She said and Sovieshu nodded, once Rashta let him go he stood up taking Angelica's hand into his and they left not before Angelica gave Rashta a smirk 'I have more love and power over Sovieshu, than Rashta does.' Angelica thought as she saw Rashta glare back at her.

' Angelica thought as she saw Rashta glare back at her

.

.

.