Chapter 44

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

-Inside Angelica's Room/ The Drawing Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica POV-

'Hmm... Alan is a hindrance in Rashta's side in life. Alan told me he would give Rashta some of Ian's hair. Rashta is lucky that the child's hair is the same color as hers or everyone would have figured out.' I thought as I sat in a chair looking at the time 'This is around the time Sovieshu would ask Rashta to be his Empress for a year. But the storyline has changed. She won't be the Empress and she won't have the power to harm anyone without getting in trouble.' I thought with a smirk as Diane entered the room with a knowingly sad smile "Lady Angelica your plan has worked. I overheard His Majesty and Marquess Karl talk about divorcing the Empress and making you the new Empress." Diane said in a monotone voice as I looked down with a sad smile 'As much as I knew that this would happen, but it still kinda hurts that I'm replacing Navier...' I thought. A knock filled the room as a maid entered at the permission of me "Lady Angelica, His Majesty is here to see you." The maid said as I turned back into a happier mood and beamed with happiness "He is?" I asked getting up as I looked around "Why isn't he coming in?" I asked turning my gaze to the maid "He's in the drawing room as he wishes to have a drink." The maid said and I nodded as Diane fixed a few of the curls in my hair as I walked over to the drawing room and once I got there I peeked inside the room to see Sovieshu sitting down in a chair as Delice placed a wine bottle on the table 'That one has a crush on him. Rashta seemed to hate her for it, but me...I can use that to my advantage and get that maid on my side...' I thought with a hidden smirk and walked inside the room with a bright smile making Delice stare at me in awe and worriedness "Your Majesty!" I said walking over to him as Delice quickly took the tray and walked out with the cart.

"Angelica." Sovieshu said facing me and I smiled at him "I was waiting for you the whole day! I'm glad to be with you now." I said making him chuckle "Is that so?" He asked and I nodded and noticed the wine bottle picking it up "Shall I pour you a glass?" I asked making him nod, while I smiled and poured him some wine in his glass which made me see he was spaced out as I sat down "Your Majesty?" I called out to him looking at him with a head tilt 'When he asks I must act like I'm surprised so it won't look suspicious.' I thought "Angelica." Sovieshu called out to me making me turn to him "Yes, Your Majesty? You have my full attention." I said with a smile 'Here it comes.' I thought. "Be my Empress...Forever." Sovieshu said as my eyes widened 'Forever?! I would have thought he would say for a year like he told Rashta. Well, can't let this opportunity slip.' I thought "Pardon?" I asked acting confused "I want you to be my Empress. I promise to take care of you." Sovieshu said taking his hands into mine "What about Rashta and her baby?" I asked, "Rashta will still live here and stay once the baby is born then you can adopt the baby if you like, I won't force you to." Sovieshu said 'I was only prepared for him to say for a year, but forever...? I can't believe this, but I can't let this slip if I do Rashta could take it.' I thought with a determined look then I turned to him with a worried look "What about Her Majesty? Shouldn't we talk to her about this?" I asked and Sovieshu was about to speak before Navier walked in with a smile "Don't worry. I heard everything. I think you would be a great Empress, Angelica." Navier said walking over to me and hugging me.

Navier soon sat down next to me and we started to talk about the plan going forward it was mostly Navier and Sovieshu talking about it as I looked down 'I can't believe this is happening. I never thought I would be able to do this. Navier looks happy for me and I know she will be happy with Prince Heinrey.' I thought with a small smile on my face 

' I thought with a small smile on my face 

.

.