Chapter 2

(What Angelica's wearing when she meets Navier again)

----------------------------------------------

'Outside'

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person's POV-

The sounds of the Noblewoman talking could be heard all through the garden. 

"So, his Majesty brought back another runaway slave?" One Noble woman asked. "Yeah! I heard he never left her side and might be with her right now," Another Noble woman said. "Oh my. Well, His Majesty already has Lady Rashta as a Mistress. He might be bored of her, so that might be why the new runaway slave is here," A third Noble woman said, and the three ladies kept talking about it.

Naver was sitting down reading a book, overhearing the conversation. 'Great, it's like when Rashta first came,' She thought.

She closed her book, got up, and walked away. 

"Is that her? It is!" a voice said softly that had caught Navier's attention. "Wait! Lady Angelica!" Two maids said as they ran after the energetic lady.

 "Sister Navier!" 

Navier turned around only to get tackled into a hug causing the two ladies to fall to the ground. "Oh my! Her Majesty!" The two maids exclaimed in horror. Navier looked at the lady who hugged her and had a shocked face. 

"Angelica?!" Navier exclaimed, surprised. 

"Hello, Navier!" Angelica spoke in a happy tone. Navier couldn't believe it.

'She's the woman Sovieshu brought back. I'm not surprised they were lovers when we were kids' Navier thought, then hugged Angelica back. "I missed you, Navier!" Angelica said. The two maids help Angelica and Navier up off the ground. "Is that her with Empress Navier?" A voice said.

"Shhh! No, Lady Rashta!" A maid called out.

"Oh, Hello, Empress Navier" Rashta walked up to Navier and Angelica.

'Oh great, Rashta is also here, but why, though? She must have heard Angelica's voice.' Angelica looked at Rashta with a smile. "Hello!" Rashta said to Angelica. "We should get going, Lady Rashta!" A maid said to Rashta. Rashta waved the maid off and looked at Angelica.

"Hi, I'm Rashta!" She said.

"Hello, Rashta! I'm Angelica," Angelica said as she smiled at Rashta.