Chapter 7

'The first day of the New Year's Ceremony'

----------------------------------------------

'In Navier's Room'

 ----------------------------------------------

-Navier's POV-

Countess Eliza was helping me get ready as we were standing in front of my mirror, and some notes were on the table in front of me I turned to my balcony only to see, Queen there "Queen!" I called out and walked over to him. I smiled and started to pet him  "Have you turned your back because you're male?" I chuckled "How adorable. Are you being shy" I said as I stopped patting Queen. "Please safely deliver today's message as well. I hope I can meet your master at the banquet." I said as Queen flew off.

----------------------------------------------

'At The New Year's Ceremony Banquet'

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person's POV-

'On the first day of the New Year's Ceremony Banquet. The Emperor and Empress always make an entrance together' Navier thought.

Sovieshu took her hand as they walked down the steps to the Banquet, Navier looked around until she spotted Rashta talking with some nobles 'Why is Rashta here? And where is Angelica?' Navier thought till she felt Sovieshu take his hand out of hers. She turned to him as he noticed Rashta "Rashta." He mumbled before walking over to her "Have you waited long?" He asked Rashta, as Navier glared at his head and turned around walking away.

'He doesn't even care that Angelica is here, only Rashta. Well, I should go find her' Navier thought, as Navier walked around to find Angelica someone had called her "Your Majesty" Navier turned to see it was Duchess Tuania. "Ah, The Duchess of Tuania," Navier said  "I heard you organized this year's New Year's Ceremony as well. It's very beautiful" Duchess Tuania said as Navier smiled at her.

"Oh my." A noble lady said, "Is that Prince Heinrey?" She asked "I heard he's a casanova and that he associates with dangerous pirates," Duchess Tuania said "Will he choose another romantic interest here?" A noble lady asked. "I wonder who he'll have an affair with this time," Duchess Tuania said as they walked away Navier grabbed a glass of wine and turned to see Angelica walking up to her in a dress Navier bought her a while ago.

----------------------------------------------

-(Angelica's Dress And Hairstyle)-