Chapter 1

-What Angelica is wearing during the divorce trial-

----------------------------------------------

'At The Divorce Trial'

----------------------------------------------

-Navier's Thoughts-

'The house of Trovi, where I belong, was a family which had produced multiple empresses. And the predecessor, Emperor Osis III, had also chosen me to be the future Empress of the Crowned Prince. Our marriage was a marriage of convenience, but thankfully, Sovieshu and I had quite a good relationship since we were young.'

'The nobles considered us an adorable pair of 'lovebirds' even though they didn't know we didn't like each other... And we spent many a day with our heads together, discussing the empire we would build together in our future. I was the perfect Empress...'

That is, Until today...

------------------------------------------------------------

-Third Person's POV-

Navier, the Empress of The Eastern Empire, had her arms crossed. She was standing in the courtroom ."I accept this divorce." She said as silence took over the room as those words came out of her mouth.  "Your Majesty! This is preposterous!" A male with dirt blonde hair and bright green eyes yelled as a guard held him back. "Please, calm yourself!" The guard said, and He looked at her.

"How could this be?!" He yelled.

A woman with knee-length silver hair was anxious and was starting to tremble, but no one could see the smirk she had hidden on her face. Navier turned to her and a male with black hair. "Oops!" said the woman with silver hair. "What should we do?" She said to the male... That male was Sovieshu, the Emperor of The Eastern Empire, and the silvered-haired woman beside him was Rashta... His Mistress. 

"Do you truly agree to accept this divorce without any objections?" The Courtroom Priest asked Navier. 

Navier looked down. "Yes. I accept." Navier said, looking back up at the Courtroom Priest. 

Sovieshu sighed in relief. 'I do feel remorseful... but I'm relieved.'  He thought. "And... I request approval of my remarriage." Navier said as Sovieshu's face remained normal, and Rashta looked shocked. The whispers could be heard around the courtroom as Navier smirked at Sovieshu. "An R-Remarriage?" The Courtroom Priest asked in surprise as Navier smiled "You seek a remarriage with whom?!" He asked.