Chapter 34

----------------------------------------------

-In Rashta's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

Sovieshu sat down on a chair near Rashta's bed "Rashta, be careful what you say in front of Kosair. He has a temper and easily becomes enraged. He is very protective of Navier and Angelica, so you can't say anything bad about them." Sovieshu said as Rashta turned to him confused "What?  What do you mean I should be careful of what I say?" Rashta asked Sovieshu turning his gaze onto her "I heard from other people that you said some unpleasant things about The Empress and Angelica, like saying the Empress is infertile and Angelica doesn't deserve the Empress as a family." Sovieshu said making Rashta look at him surprised. "N-No, that's not true, Your Majesty! That's really not true..." Rashta said as Sovieshu looked at her making Rashta sob as tears filled her eyes "Lady Angelica said I was worthless first!" Rashta yelled gripping the blanket on her Sovieshu sighed in annoyance "Lady Angelica isn't the type to say that, and even if she did she didn't mean it. You shouldn't take what she's saying in context." Sovieshu said making Rashta look up at him surprised "But!" She mumbled, Rashta looked down her tears running down her cheeks as she gritted her teeth "Rashta?" Sovieshu called out to her but she didn't answer. 'I've been told that the Emperor's Mistress isn't a permanent position. What if the Emperor gets the wrong idea that I'm an awful person and starts hating me! What if I get kicked out of the palace? Will I be kicked out with the baby with just a handful of coins to my name? No...They might take the baby from me. I might be the only one who is kicked out. Then the Empress and Lady Angelica's brother or Viscount Landre or Viscount Lotteshu might try to get revenge...The only person who can keep me and the baby safe...Is me.' Rashta thought looking up with an emotionless look and eyes.

"I didn't say that the Empress is infertile or that Lady Angelica doesn't deserve Her Majesty as a family. And even if my words were misinterpreted...I'm pregnant with  Your Majesty's child. So he can't shove me like that." Rashta said and Sovieshu sighed "Rashta theirs no need to lie, Angelica and her Ladies-In-Waiting told me everything that happened." Sovieshu said making Rashta's eyes widen 'What...!' Rashta thought. "Angelica said that she was just walking with Lord Kosair and Marquess Falhan you stopped them saying that the meaning behind the sword Angelica gifted you was bad. Saying that Angelica mocked you in front of everyone and that the meaning was awful whether you were greedy or not. Angelica then said that you said the Empress was infertile and that she would adopt any future that you have. You said that Angelica doesn't deserve a family like the Empress, this got Kosair mad and he tried to yell but Angelica calmed him down before he could and they tried to walk away but you yelled out in pain saying that Angelica and Kosair threatened your and the unborn baby's life." Sovieshu said and Rashta looked down at her hands surprised. "For this, you will be punished by confinement in your room for 4 days to think about what you have done. Don't ever lie again Rashta." Sovieshu said walking out of the room as Rashta started to cry covering her face 'I can't believe that witch lied about me!' Rashta thought glaring at the blanket as tears fell down her cheeks and onto the blanket.

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

-In Angelica's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

"Lady Rashta has been comfined to her room for four days, My Lady." Shadow Angelica said standing in front of Angelica "Would have been better if he kicked that wrench out." Diane mumbled crossing her arms "Diane!" Syliva exclaimed quickly and Angelica waved Syliva's worry away "He wouldn't. Even though he is fully devoted to me Rashta is still pregnant with his baby, so he wouldn't throw her out just yet." Angelica said as Cecilia walked inside the room with a tray of deserts "My Lady, if I remeber correctly you said that Lord Kosair plans to use abortion drugs on Rashta. Should we stop him, My Lady?" Cecilia asked placing the tray on the table. "Let him go along with it. There's nothing we can do about it, just make sure he is at the Weastern Kingdom once he gets banished out." Angelica said as a knock filled the room Diane walked over and opened it too see Kosair, he walked inside and sat down as Diane, Cecilia, and Syliva all bowed to them and left the room Kosair soon grabbed a pillow and started to grip it tightly almost ripping it "That wentch!" He said in rage as Angelica sighed rubbing her head.

"I understand that it's unfair, but you should be careful for the time being." Angelica said which made Kosair fume with anger more "You want me to walk on eggshells around that blasted creature!" He yelled as Angelica patted his shoulder and Navier walked in her voice catching their attetion "Have you heard the details of Duchess Tuania's divorce? That woman played a role in making that happen." Navier said walking over to them sitting down next to Kosair as Angelica nodded. "She dredged up an old rumor about the Duchess and she maliciously fabricated it to make it worse." Angelica said this gaining Kosair's attention "We shouldn't dismiss her as a Mistress who climbed up the social ladder. She's quite smart. You don't need to walk on eggshells around her, but...There's no need to clash with her either." Navier said with a sigh as Kosair nodded giving both of them a hug before leaving Angelica's room comimg up with a plan to get rid of the white-haired wentch.

Angelica looked at the door once it closed with a heavy-heart feeling 'Even though this already happened...I still feel...terriable...' She thought as Navier took her hand with a comfort sqeeze as Angelica gave her a worried look.

' She thought as Navier took her hand with a comfort sqeeze as Angelica gave her a worried look

.

.

.