Chapter 4

----------------------------------------------

'In Rashta's room'

----------------------------------------------

-Rashta's POV-

I was sulking as I spoke "I think the Empress and Lady Angelica hate me" I said, as Baron Lante turned to me "What?"He asked. I looked up at him "She said...I'm only, His Majesty's Mistress, not her sister like Lady Angelica. So I'm not allowed to call her or Lady Angelica 'Big Sister' or 'Little Sister'. They both hate me, I'm sure of it." I said and I pouted. 

"Or is that how it normally is?" I asked

Baron Lante looked at me "Lady Rashta...You couldn't have possibly. Did you go see, Her Majesty and Lady Angelica?" He asked. "Yes! I did" I said looking up at him "Oh no..." He mumbled I looked at him confused "Why? Am I not supposed to?" I asked.

"Well... Not exactly... It's just that The Empress, Lady Angelica and you are in antithetical positions. How should I explain this?" He said "Why? The three of us have the same husband now, don't we?" I asked looking at Baron Lante. 

His face looked shocked.

"I'm sure you didn't, but... You didn't say that to, Her Majesty and, Lady Angelica. Did you?" He asked me, "Of course, I did." I said in a happy tone of voice. Baron Lante dropped the papers he was holding 'Oh... Oh dear me!' He thought. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

-(What Angelica is wearing)-

----------------------------------------------

'Outside'/ 'In Navier's room'

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person's POV-

Navier and Angelica were taking a walk outside, While they were talking Navier saw something fall, she took it in her hands and showed Angelica "It's a feather " Angelica said as she looked at it. Soon they both heard the wings of a bird flap toward them, Navier looked to her left to see "A bird?" Navier said as Angelica looked over her shoulder at the bird.

'How beautiful' Navier thought as she stunk out her hand hesitant, "Will it allow me to touch it?" She mumbled.

The bird looked up at Navier and Angelica as it tilted its head. Angelica walked over to the bird and stuck out her hand, the bird flew up and perched itself on her hand, she smiled and looked over at Navier.