Chapter 19

----------------------------------------------

-In Sovieshu's Office-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person's POV-

Navier got up walking into Sovieshu's office seeing him stare at a ring in his hand before hearing me walk in and turn his gaze to me "Did you find The Star Of Red Flames?" Navier asked walking up to his desk "I don't know if I can say I found it. I gave the ring to Rashta, but it turns out she didn't know what it was and gave it to some poor servant girl" Sovieshu said looking at the ring in his hand while Navier looked confused "She didn't know what it could do?" Navier asked making him nod.

"Well. So I asked Count Firnir to find a similar ring...And he brought me this. He said he bought the ring from an auction last night. Isn't this a strange turn of events." He said as Navier looked at him "I suppose the servant girl must have sold it because she needed the money." Navier said as Sovieshu nodded.

"I think so, too. But I don't think this servant girl would have been able to sell a valuable item like this at a fair price...So I told the Count to find out how much she sold it for." He said, laying the ring on the table as he leaned back in his chair. Navier looked confused as she walked back to the door 'He didn't praise Rashta for this generous act, like he usually does...Why?' Navier thought as she opened the door and walked out closing it as she walked back to her room to rest.

Soon a knock filled the room as the Count walked in and walked over to Sovieshu's desk gaining his attention "Count Firnir, did you find out what I asked for? How much did the servant girl sell the ring for?" Sovieshu asked as Count Firnir bowed and nodded "The merchant said the seller sold it for a fair price. But he also said something strange." Count Firnir said. Sovieshu looked at him confused "What do you mean? What did the merchant say?" He asked as Count Firnir hesitated at first before speaking up "He said that the person who sold him the ring wasn't a servant girl." Count Firnir said, "Then who is it?" Sovieshu asked as Count Firnir gave him a worried look.

"He said it was Viscount Lotteshu." Count Firnir said as Sovieshu's eyes widened and waved  Count Firnir out as he leaned back in his chair closing his eyes 'Rashta gave it to Viscount Lotteshu...Why...?' He thought as he felt someone behind him speak to him "You should interrogate Rashta about it...Ask her if he's blackmailing her..." The voice said as he opened his eyes turning around infused and possessed by the soft voice speaking.

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica Shadow's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

He turned to see a shadow-like Angelica smile with crimson red eyes instead of her normal blue ones he tried to speak but no word came out, while Shadow Angelica walked up to him placing its hand on his cheek and looking into his grey eyes "Ask Rashta about it...Press her to answer. Follow my order...Sovie..." The Shadow said and soon disappeared, once the Shadow Angelica disappeared Sovieshu stood up 'Angelica wants me to press Rashta about this issue, I'll follow her orders' He thought and left his office walking to Rashta's room.