Chapter 14

-----------------------------------------------

'In Rashta's room'

------------------------------------------------

-Rashta's POV-

I led Viscount Lotteshu inside my room walked over to my seat and sat down as he sat down in front of me and picked up a teacup "I need some money right away" He said shocking me "What? You said you'd help me. But here you are asking me for money before you've done anything for me." I said as he turned his gaze to me with a sly smirk on his face "I'm raising your child. Don't you think you should give me some financial support?" Viscount Lotteshu asked me. "What for?" I said annoyed as he faked a sad look on his face "Don't you know how expensive it is to feed, clothe, and raise a child? It's only right that you pay for all that" He said as I grit my teeth in anger I clenched my fits together "How much do you need?" I asked "Let's see. Maybe 100 Kruts will do. It costs money to house him and feed him...If you don't have enough cash, I'll also accept gems as payment." He said to me as I looked at him unimpressed. I got up went over to my shelf picked out three rings His Majesty gave me walked back over to Viscount Lotteshu and thrust the rings in my hand to him "Here" I said as he took them out of my hands "Ooh, they are quite beautiful." He said and looked over the three rings 'I should find out more about that child before he asks for something more expensive. If that baby isn't mine, then I'll...' I thought squeezing my dress as Viscount Lotteshu's voice called out to me.

"Oh, and Rashta. Let me give you a word of advice." He said which confused me.

'Word of advice? For what?' I thought.

"The Emperor and Empress went to the Imperial Villa together yesterday, didn't they? I'm sure they will have a great time together. The Empress might even use this time to try and win the Emperor back. And if not, well..." He said striking a nerve in me "What are you saying!" I yelled in anger at him as he stood up from his seat and spoke. "I'm sure you of all people know exactly what I mean." Viscount Lotteshu walked over to the door "Poor Rashta. You have no one looking out for you. You'll be chased away from the palace once the Emperor no longer has any interest in you and leave you aside for Lady Angelica." He said and walked out closing my door laughing.

What they didn't know is that a male with black hair and striking green eyes hid in the shadows ready to report this back to his Lady, Lady Angelica.

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

'In Angelica's room'