path of redemption

By estellafrances

We're all well known with how the path of a mentally ill girl goes. They either destroy themselves until ther... More

description.
playlist ♡.
dedication
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty five.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty-one.
chapter thirty-two.
chapter thirty-three.
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five.
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven.
chapter thirty-eight.
chapter thirty-nine.
chapter forty.
chapter forty-one.
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three.
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five.
chapter forty-six.
chapter forty-seven.
chapter forty-eight.
chapter forty-nine.
chapter fifty.
chapter fifty-one.
chapter fifty-two.
chapter fifty - three.
chapter fifty-four.
chapter fifty-five.
chapter fifty six.

chapter twenty seven.

71 6 1
By estellafrances

-Zaid gonzales.

I've been avoiding her. I tried to tell myself it was because she and i didn't fit. But hell i knew it was a load of bullshit. I found myself smiling more...which i fucking hated. I hated the fact that this girl came in my space. In my damn space and crowded everything with her. Her scent. Her fucking laugh. Her lips. Those eyes that brings blood rushing to my dick.

I haven't seen her since thursday...i was on the verge of breaking whatever tension we have off by smashing my lips to hers . I couldn't do that. Because I knew once i got a taste theres no going back. So i skipped English. The only period she and i have together . I watched from afar at lunch how she would search for me everytime she came in. I watched her talk to my sister. I watched her.

I occupied myself with other things in the meantime. I raced. Did a few fights. Went to school . The usual.

I almost swerve off the road as memories of her crowd my head. The fucking green car speeds past me as i clench my steering wheel making my blood circulation cut off "fuck!" I groan as i readjust myself and speed up to him.

Fuck i loved this. I loved the adrenaline i felt when driving. I loved the smell of tires. I smile as i speed past. I watch in the rear view mirror as i see him far behind me.

Tonight was the night i finally put a face to name. After four years of racing and wins . I was finally showing my face. I speed past the finish line as i grip my steering wheel. Screams echo and chanting comes from everyone running down the stands. I watch how the other guy jumps out of his car and flips his girl off. I put off my ignition and take out my key as i wait for the speaker to get this shit over worth.

I hear him start to speak as i flip my gloves on.

"ONE !..."
"TWO!..."
"THREE!..." the crowd goes wild.

I unlock my door as i slowly climb out. The helmet still on my face. I watch how everyone watches waiting for me to reveal my identity.

I slowly take off my helmet. Shrieks and yelling are heard as the helmet fully comes off . Everyone runs down while i lean against my car. I see some familiar faces from school standing in shock . I smirk at them. Then the next thing i know .

Lips are on mine.
Hands are around my neck.
Who the fuck is touching me?

My instincts tell me to push whoever is on me off but instead i grip the back of her head as i deepen the kiss.

You needed this . I remind myself. I needed to get her out of my fucking head. I open my eyes as i stare down at the person.

I recognize her. She goes to our school. Raven hair. Blue eyes. Years of lipfillers. She didn't have lips like estella. Estella had brown brunette hair. Brown hazel eyes. And that fucking lips.

What am i doing? Why am i comparing her to this girl who i just kissed me ? Why the fuck can't i get her out of my damn head.

The girl giggles as she bites her lip making me immediately wanna throw up "You did so great out there zaid"

I ignore her as i look up . Shes here.
The screams start to fade out as she stands there in all her glory. She wears a jeans that hugs her curves. Fuck.

She drowns in the huge black hoodie. I watch her lips part in shock as we make eye contact. I don't look away.

I smirk as i see her flushed state. She saw that. She only breaks eye contact when her weird redhead friend jumps up and down next to her yelling something.

"...im cindy , ive been watching you" the girl infront says to me. I shove my keys into my pocket . She makes a move to touch me again but i grab her arm.

I lean into her face "listen here mindy , you fucking touch me again without my permission and there will be consequences " i threaten . Her eyes widen as she looks offended?.

I watch her scoff as she retreats back to her minions. I look up to find my girl again and shes not there anymore.

I shake my head . Get a grip . Jesus.
I block her out of my mind as i try to forget her by signing some autographs and taking pictures. But god. I can't stand the fact that she's here. Where any asshole can hit on her.

In the mid of signing a girls forehead, i hear a throat clearing. I look up and find two of my teammates. Great.

I watch how the girl turns around as she watches rahul and miguel stand there both with arms crossed. She licks her lips but miguel holds his hand up.

"Sweetheart you're hot , but we need to talk to our buddy over here. Could you possibly leave hm?" He shows off his million dollar smile.

She flutters her eyes flirtatiously as she stares up at "ofcourse" she says as she walks away.

I sigh as i cap the marker close "Would you guys like some autographs?"

Rahul comes up to me as he slaps my shoulder "I knew i fucking liked you for a reason"

I roll my eyes as i shove him playfully "Didn't peg you for a guy who likes racing romano"

Miguel chuckles as he goes to stand on my other side "You kidding?we live for this shit".

I shrug "So you and lucinda huh"

I furrow my eyebrows "me and who? The girl i told to fuck off?"

They both make an "oh" face as miguel rubs his hands "Man look at all of this pussy , i think im in heaven"

I shove my hands into my leather jacket "And here i thought blondes was your type"

He scoffs "Until she stops playing hard to get and realise she wants me . I'll be here. Im all for challenges but man . Shes stubborn as fuck"

"What the fuck is she doing here" i hear rahul growl. His attention somewhere in the sea of people speaking .

"Who ?who are you talking about?" Miguel pushes me out of the way making me glare at him.

"My sister , aurora and april. They're here and they're talking to damn guys. Fuck this" he growls.

My blood turns ice cold as i hear the mention of my fox talking to another guy. No . Shes mine. I push them out of the way "Move" i warn as i push pass them. I hear footsteps following me. Knowing its the two of them.

"Where" i ask.

"Right there" he gestures with his eyebrows as avert my gaze to where he's showing.

No. Shes smiling. She's smiling with that fucker. She never smiles with me. My hands clench as i shove past the people.

"...i haven't seen you around here...but im glad i did tonight. You're hot as fuck" i hear their conversation. And before i know it i have my hands around his neck from behind. I lean into his ear.

"You have two seconds to scram before i snap your neck like a twig" i grit out. I push him away hearing the girls gasp.

"Fuck , sorry rush. I didn't know she was yours man" the guy lifts his hands up in surrender as he takes his other friends with him.

I turn to the girl who drives me out of mind but her brother beats me to it.

"What the hell are you doing here? Do you know how dangerous it is?" He snaps. She keeps her eyes on me as he yells at her. She folds her arms as she glares at me . Good. Its better if she hates me.

I raise my eyebrows at her . Challenging her. But she turns her attention to her brother as she smiles sweetly at him "and yet you're here dear brother"

He tugs at his hair "You're lucky we came here in time ...those fuckers wanted one thing"

The redhead sighs loudly "Jesus...and what if we wanted that? We're single and no one owns us"

"Shut up april" romano warns as they glare at each other.

Interesting.

"What april meant to say was ...we were just talking" blondie chimes in making miguel scoff.

"Do you wanna say that a bit louder fuckface?" She snaps as he chuckles.
He leans into her "You and i both know i love it when you have a temper"

"Can everyone just stop !" my fox speaks up making everyone stop mid sentence. She rubs her temples "...i didn't realise i needed confirmation to who i speak to , im not fucking five. "

" i don't care , you're not talking to another one of these fuckers again " romano warns her.

She scoffs "watch me , april , rory ? I believe we have some unfinished business " she goes to walk .

My eyes darken an i leap forward gripping her arm. I feel her stiffen as i lean in , her strawberry shampoo invading my space. I lean into her ear
"Listen to your fucking brother estella. Or i swear to god" i grit out gripping her arm a bit harder

She tries to push me away "get off me" she hits me . I smirk in amusement at her little punches.

I pull her behind me as i walk to her brother "im taking her home" i tell him

He goes to argue "i promise I'll keep her safe. You take april home and miguel aurora."

"Like fuck i am" aurora calls out "hes not taking me home"

Redhead stomps her feet "I would rather walk"

Miguel throws blondie over his shoulder as she screams "what the fuck ! Let me go you fucking asshole" she yells as he slaps her ass. "You're mine now blondie" he chuckles evily as he goes to walk.

"Your turn" i wink at romano. He grabs april by the arm "let me go ! I was gonna get laid tonight. You ruined that you corndog" she tries to push romano away but he ignores her as he turns to me "im trusting you man".

I nod at him as i pull my little fox towards my car . People make way for us as she tries to shove my arm off her .

I stop infront of my car as i open the door and wait for her to get in "im not getting into your car like im one of your whores" she snaps.

I smirk at her jealousy "get in the car . Don't make me do it for you. " i lean into her ear as i hear her shiver "you dont want me to do that do you baby?"i whisper .

She groans as she gets in and slams my door. I chuckle as i walk around to the drivers seat. I start the engine as i drive away from that place . Once were out of sight i pull up on the side of the road.

"This isn't my house...where the fuck are we" she snaps her head to me . Her brown eyes full of fiery.

"I wanna talk"

She scoffs as she tries to push open the door "LET ME OUT" .

I get into her space as i feel her warm breathe on my face "im tired of you acting like a little brat. " i growl

She goes to argue as i grab the strings of her hoodie bringing her closer "now what was that about you having unfinished business hm?"

Don't forget to vote ♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
110K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
61.2K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
20.5K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...