I Made My Fortune In A Dating...

By NotSoAweSam

Lin An transmigrated into a book, finding himself in the body of a washed-up male celebrity who was about to... More

Chapter 1: Transmigrated, Out Of Money
Chapter 2: Original Female Lead Appears
Chapter 3: Lin An: Don't come over
Chapter 5: Strange Orchid
Chapter 6: The Farmer Xiao An and The Anxious Boss
Chapter 7: The First Step To Becoming Rich
Chapter 8: Shouldn't We Compare This?
Chapter 9: Children Who Don't Know How To Take Care Of Themselves
Chapter 10: Explanation and Ball Game
Chapter 11: Games Are Good Tools~
Chapter 12: Poor Little Guy
Chapter 13: Salute To You, Captain
Chapter 14: Diving and Bottle
Chapter 15: Goodbye, Cabin
Chapter 16: Angry Nian Xiao Wang
Chapter 17: Picking Up Comrade Xiao Wang After Class
Chapter 18: Meeting The Family?!
Chapter 19: Gentleman Lin An
Chapter 20: Career On The Right Track
Chapter 21: First Income
Chapter 22: Turning Point
Chapter 23: Sudden Hot Search
Chapter 24: Hot Search Fermenting, Original Scandal Exposed?
Chapter 25: Feeling Refreshed And Starting A New Chapter
Chapter 26: Once Again, Topping the Hot Searches!
Chapter 27: Brother Lin : Dreaming of Earning Five Million Daily
Chapter 28: Boss Lin, Who Has Been Bustling Around, Has Been Caught
Chapter 29: The Little Thoughts Of A Straight Guy
Chapter 30: Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family Again
Chapter 32: Clearing Doubts and Engaging in Wit
Chapter 33: Evil People Will Be Punished
Chapter 34: Busy, Busy, Busy!
Chapter 35: Planning
Chapter 36: Reunion
Chapter 37: Would You Like To Go On A Trip?
Chapter 38: You Take The Responsibility~
Chapter 39: Conclusion
Chapter 40: End: Loving You Is Like A Gift

Chapter 4: Make Money, Let's Go!

568 10 0
By NotSoAweSam

Su Nuo had just sat down, and Lin An's nerves immediately tensed up.

"Lin An, do you have any schedules tomorrow?"

"No."

"Great."

Then the two of them once again found themselves in an awkward atmosphere.

After thinking for a moment, Lin An asked, "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could help me make a delicious breakfast tomorrow morning."

For celebrities, tasty meals often mean high-fat and high-calorie foods, which they typically try to avoid!

Lin An was surprised, "Can you eat that? I mean, isn't your manager taking care of your meals?"

"Of course, but that's why I'm asking you to do it. This way, I can tell her it's a specially made dish for the guests, and I have to eat it, you know, no way around it." Su Nuo, embracing her dramatic side, put on a performance.

Then Lin An settled down to enjoy his dinner, occasionally exchanging a few words with Nian Wenran beside him.

After dinner, Lin An went to the living room to read a book, leaving the other guests to clean up the kitchen. Although he appeared to be reading, his mind was filled with thoughts of making money.

After a while, he decided to go to the flower market or the wilderness to try his luck. Maybe he could find some rare flowers and plants.

Once he had rested enough, Lin An decided it was time to go to sleep. Of course, before sleeping, there was one very important thing to do—write a letter.

Lin An thought for a moment and decided to write to Nian Wenran; he really liked that brooch.

He also wants it, so the tough guy is ying ying ying.

【ying ying ying [嘤嘤嘤] is an onomatopoeic way of representing the sound of a man crying

After dropping the letter into the mailbox, Lin An returned to his room to sleep. After all, he remembered that in the book, Lin An went many days without receiving a letter. He didn't think he could change things in one go, so he didn't harbor any expectations and fell asleep peacefully.

Most importantly, the director didn't even stop him. Did the director also think that love in life is hopeless? Making money is definitely the way to go

Actually, the director and the cameraman thought Lin An was meditating with his eyes closed, but they didn't expect that Lin An had actually fallen asleep...

Meanwhile, the guests who hadn't slept were anxiously awaiting whether they would receive replies tonight.

When the director announced that they could go get their letters, the first one to come out was Lu Ruifeng.

Lu Ruifeng eagerly opened the letter as soon as he got it, he couldn't wait to open it and read it. The happiness on his face almost spilled out of the screen.

He and Sister Dao Huiqing wrote to each other.

Surprisingly, Su Nuo didn't receive a letter, which was unexpected since she was a popular female guest and could set the atmosphere, so at least one letter was anticipated.

The least surprising was Suo Guanshan, who also didn't receive a letter. The reason was evident.

Therefore, Lin An, who was least favored, and Nian Wenran, who had a weak presence, received two letters!

When the director informed the cameraman to capture Lin An's reaction, the cameraman helplessly said, "Director, the door is closed, and we can't get in."

The director checked the room's camera and took a look: Indeed. I don't know why, but he's sound asleep

Fortunately, the obedient Nian Wenran didn't fall asleep, and she was quite shocked to receive two letters.

She thought she wouldn't get any letters herself. Although she had spent a considerable amount of time with Lin An today, he seemed quite aloof. Besides, it seemed like Su Nuo and Lin An had more common topics.

She hadn't really interacted with the others much, so she wrote the letters to Lin An.

She opened the first letter:

          Thank you for the towel,

          And the brooch looks really nice.

! ! ! It turned out to be a letter from Lin An. Nian Wenran couldn't help but feel a bit happy, for some unknown reason.

Then came the second letter:

          You and Lin An are great.

          Well, keep it up.

And that was it. Nian Wenran felt like Suo Guanshan might be the only one among the guests who would speak like this.

After the director finished filming the guests' reactions, he left, and the villa became quiet. However, the young people's nightlife had just begun.  At least, Lu Ruifeng and Nian Wenran still had a blue glow on their faces, staying up until late into the night.

The next day, Lin An woke up a little after six in the morning. The crew members were still fast asleep, so Lin An went to wake up the director and the cameraman...

He almost got beaten up by the director, who was not in a good mood after being rudely awakened.

Then Lin An went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, making a pot of millet pumpkin porridge and frying potato cakes for everyone.

Next on the list was Su Nuo's breakfast. Considering her status as a female celebrity and wanting to avoid being bombarded by her manager, Lin An made her a potato mash salad.

Lin An estimated that all three female guests would choose salad. Those who understood knew - it's delicious, low in calories, and filling.

After quickly finishing breakfast, Lin An headed straight to the flower market.

In the morning, the flower market wasn't too crowded, and there weren't many flowers. Fortunately, Lin An wasn't there to buy flowers; he strolled around but didn't find any particularly valuable flowers.

Perhaps he was being too optimistic; expensive flowers wouldn't be so easily found. When Lin An was about to leave, he noticed a crowd gathered around a flower shop at the back.

Curious, Lin An walked over to see what was going on.

"Boss He, have you checked the soil?"

"I've checked it. I strictly followed the requirements for soil, water, and sunlight. It was fine a few days ago, but suddenly wilted these past two days."

"I told you not to plant this experimental variety; it's prone to issues, but you didn't believe me."

"Hey, you old man, you didn't say that back then."

Seeing that the two were about to argue, the other shop owners and customers nearby quickly stepped in to mediate. Lin An took advantage of the opportunity and squeezed to the front. He focused his mind and wanted to hear what this plant had to say.

However, with so many plants around, the noise was overwhelming, and Lin An's ears started to ache. In the end, he decided to ask the owner, "Can I touch the leaves of this plant, boss?"

Boss He: "Do you understand flowers?"

"Know a thing or two."

"Alright, be gentle." Boss He was desperate at this point. He had spent a lot of money on this plant, hoping it would win a gold medal in the competition. Now that the plant was in trouble, he was extremely anxious and even brought it to the market, seeking help from fellow florists.

Lin An gently placed his fingers on the leaves, and he finally heard the voice of the plant.

Woo woo, I want to wither, wither away. No one talks to me, I want to wither. This flower can't bloom any longer.

It was the first time Lin An heard of a rose wanting to commit suicide. After all, he had communicated with many roses before. Although they had various personalities, they all shared one common trait – narcissism.

Each rose, believing itself to be the most beautiful in the world, was always busy showcasing its splendid appearance, eagerly awaiting human praise. They wished they could bloom for a few more days to hear more compliments.

"Why would you want to wither?" Lin An asked softly.

Rose: Because I have no friends, woo.

Boss: What are you saying, young man?

Ignoring the boss's question, Lin An continued, "Can you tell me more?"

Rose: It's been so long, and finally, a flower talks to me. Although you look a bit strange and lack petals, this flower won't discriminate against you.

Although the boss found it a bit strange, he repeated the changes that had occurred in this experimental rose.

Lin An: ...

He continued to ask, "Why don't they talk to you?"

Boss He: Isn't it talking?

At this moment, the experimental rose, upon hearing Lin An's question, slightly moved its leaves and said, "I don't know either. Since I bloomed, I couldn't understand what other flowers are saying. Moreover, the chubby flower took me to a very quiet place, and I can't even hear the noisy voices of other flowers. Without flowers to communicate with, I feel very sad."

So, flowers can also feel depressed.

Lin An stood up straight, looked at Boss He, and only then did he realize that Boss He was looking at him as if he were dealing with someone mentally ill.

Lin An: 囧

"What have you figured out?" Boss He asked.

"Well, there don't seem to be any problems with the growth conditions. Did you only plant one?"

"I sowed five pots of seeds at the time, but this flower is difficult to grow. Only this one sprouted. I treated it like a little ancestor to take care of. I heard people online say that praising it every day would make it grow more beautiful, so I've been praising it with respect every day. But for some reason, it still withered."

Lin An finally understood why this rose had such rich language abilities. The chubby flower mentioned by the rose was probably Boss He.

This rose itself was artificially cultivated from special seeds, so it's normal that it couldn't understand the language of other flower species. In the plant world, there are many dialects. If it weren't for Lin An's supernatural ability, he wouldn't know what these flowers were saying.

To give an example: If you speak a certain dialect fluently and your partner also speaks that dialect fluently, you can communicate without any problems. Even though neither of you speaks English, if foreigners talk to you in English every day, over time you'll probably understand the general meaning of what the foreigners are saying.

This is similar to the situation of this rose. Not only does it not have companions, but it also can't understand the dialect. It probably loves to talk, so this rose feels depressed.

"Boss, the solution is simple to explain but may be challenging."

"You, young man, are still being mysterious. Hurry up and tell me; I'm so anxious!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 50.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
22.4K 337 10
Ragnar has one daughter his oldest child. Faolan is the oldest lothbrok and she is a child of the gods join her on this journey.
9.7M 635K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...