I Made My Fortune In A Dating...

由 NotSoAweSam

Lin An transmigrated into a book, finding himself in the body of a washed-up male celebrity who was about to... 更多

Chapter 1: Transmigrated, Out Of Money
Chapter 3: Lin An: Don't come over
Chapter 4: Make Money, Let's Go!
Chapter 5: Strange Orchid
Chapter 6: The Farmer Xiao An and The Anxious Boss
Chapter 7: The First Step To Becoming Rich
Chapter 8: Shouldn't We Compare This?
Chapter 9: Children Who Don't Know How To Take Care Of Themselves
Chapter 10: Explanation and Ball Game
Chapter 11: Games Are Good Tools~
Chapter 12: Poor Little Guy
Chapter 13: Salute To You, Captain
Chapter 14: Diving and Bottle
Chapter 15: Goodbye, Cabin
Chapter 16: Angry Nian Xiao Wang
Chapter 17: Picking Up Comrade Xiao Wang After Class
Chapter 18: Meeting The Family?!
Chapter 19: Gentleman Lin An
Chapter 20: Career On The Right Track
Chapter 21: First Income
Chapter 22: Turning Point
Chapter 23: Sudden Hot Search
Chapter 24: Hot Search Fermenting, Original Scandal Exposed?
Chapter 25: Feeling Refreshed And Starting A New Chapter
Chapter 26: Once Again, Topping the Hot Searches!
Chapter 27: Brother Lin : Dreaming of Earning Five Million Daily
Chapter 28: Boss Lin, Who Has Been Bustling Around, Has Been Caught
Chapter 29: The Little Thoughts Of A Straight Guy
Chapter 30: Endings and Beginnings
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family Again
Chapter 32: Clearing Doubts and Engaging in Wit
Chapter 33: Evil People Will Be Punished
Chapter 34: Busy, Busy, Busy!
Chapter 35: Planning
Chapter 36: Reunion
Chapter 37: Would You Like To Go On A Trip?
Chapter 38: You Take The Responsibility~
Chapter 39: Conclusion
Chapter 40: End: Loving You Is Like A Gift

Chapter 2: Original Female Lead Appears

664 10 0
由 NotSoAweSam

In the end, under the intimidating gaze of his agent, Lin An quickly tidied himself up and headed straight to the gym.

Because Sister Li demanded that he undergo emergency body management before the program recording, at least to look presentable.

Fortunately, Lin An's physique wasn't bad to begin with, coupled with the nourishment from his inherent supernatural abilities. As a result, Lin An not only recovered quickly but also managed to develop somewhat visible abdominal muscles.

Applause!

As usual, Lin An, after packing his gym bag, greeted the coach, the receptionist, and the money tree placed at the entrance. Then, he returned to the company dormitory to rest.

After all, the next day would be the recording of the program, and he was nervous!

In his current company, there was also a particularly aloof money tree. Lin An liked to tease it whenever he visited the company several times, but the money tree in the company all paid no attention to Lin An.

In the past, Lin An didn't interact much with plants and flowers, as he was busy with his career. However, since transmigrating into the book, he developed a fondness for communicating with plants and flowers. It seemed that only in this way could he somewhat soothe the unease that came with arriving in a strange world.

This ability awakened in Lin An when he was in the first year of high school. He was attending class when suddenly he heard several voices in the classroom mocking the math teacher, speaking a language that sounded like a bird, making them all want to wither away.

At that moment, Lin An could hardly believe his ears. He repeatedly confirmed for several days before finally believing that he had awakened an extraordinary ability rather than having developed a mental illness.

However, he had never heard vegetables or fruits speak. Initially, Lin An thought it was because the vegetables and fruits he bought lacked roots, so they weren't considered alive.

But later, after he started his own farm, he realized that the vegetables and fruits in the ground also didn't talk.

If they could speak, Lin An felt that not only would he not become rich and prosperous, but he might even starve to death...

Because of this ability, Lin An could be said to have an innate talent in planting. Like an experienced old farmer, he was extremely sensitive to changes in weather and always managed to water and fertilize the plants at the most appropriate times.

Relying on this ability, his path to wealth and prosperity could be described as smooth sailing.

However, perhaps someone like him, an orphan who had never had much good luck since childhood. He finally became generational wealthy,only to directly transmigrate into becoming a negative generational wealthy.

But looking at it from a different perspective, at least he's still alive; one shouldn't be too greedy in life.

Moreover, in that world, apart from Granny Lin, he didn't have much to worry about. He had previously schemed to have Granny Lin help him manage a bankbook, and the money inside was enough for Granny Lin to live comfortably.

The main reason was the fear that if he gave it directly, Granny Lin wouldn't accept it.

Lying on the bed, Lin An's thoughts were scattered, and he self-indulgently concluded: Damn, these days there are really too many boys as meticulous as him.

The next morning, Lin An was rudely awakened by his manager, Sister Li.

"Remember your image, if you can stay quiet, don't speak. Help others more, you know, and also..."

"And it's not that the company won't help you, but mainly, we didn't know the program suddenly added a live broadcast format." Lin An recited Sister Li's nagging from the past two days at a faster pace. His ears were practically calloused from hearing it repeatedly.

Sister Li gave Lin An a disdainful look and continued her nagging.

Since the company received notice that the program would include a live broadcast, Lin An noticed that Sister Li was extremely anxious, afraid that he might cause trouble on the show, and she constantly reminded him every few days.

However, Sister Li seemed to have great foresight. The original host didn't listen to her at all, not only causing trouble on the show but also ruining himself.

Finally arriving at the styling studio, Lin An sprinted in with a 100-meter dash.

Phew, peace for his ears.

After a series of fierce operations by the stylist, a brand-new Lin An appeared before everyone. According to Sister Li's request, the stylist created a look that matched the persona of a cool and taciturn person.

Tailored trousers hugged Lin An's well-defined leg muscles, and the black color made his legs look even longer. The buttons on the shirt were done up tightly, the tie was meticulously knotted, and the cufflinks were carefully chosen with a black and gold-edged pattern. Only the hairstyle was combed up, revealing a clean forehead. The strands were a bit messy but still had a sense of beauty.

As long as Lin An didn't speak, he was undoubtedly the CEO straight out of a romance novel.

However, reality often tends to be more stark.

"Sister Li, isn't wearing a suit too formal, and I feel a bit restrictive."

Sister Li: ...

"Shut up!"

"Oh."

Li Zhi felt that the company's decision to give Lin An a new image was very wise. After all, this guy ruined his handsome face every time he opened his mouth.

Although the company was afraid that Lin An would attract negativity by talking too much, it seemed like they were on the same page, and Li Zhi just wanted to applaud.

When Lin An arrived at the villa, there was no one except the directing team.

Something's not right. According to the plot, the male and female leads should have appeared by now. Why is he the only one here?

The real reason is that Lin An is very cooperative and doesn't take much time for the stylist to work on male stars. Moreover, the director of this program values authenticity and doesn't specifically require guests to enter in a particular order.

So, Lin An walked into the villa alone, feeling a bit nervous during the minute when seven or eight cameras were pointing at him.

Following the director's pre-arranged process, Lin An went to the greenhouse next to the villa. At the entrance of the greenhouse, there was a flower stand with 8 different pots of flowers.

There was a sign on the flower stand that read: Please choose a pot of flowers to accompany you during your time in the villa!

Lin An immediately chose a sunflower. It looks good, and if well taken care of, it can also be eaten—practicality and aesthetics, ranking first!

After Lin An dragged his suitcase into the villa, he sat on the sofa and played with the flowerpot. He attempted to communicate with the sunflower plant, but the sunflower clearly didn't want to talk to him.

Indeed, a sunflower's true love is only for the sun...

Not long after, another male guest also arrived at the villa. He was an amateur guest who quietly opened the villa door and greeted Lin An quietly

The first words Lin An heard were from the jasmine plant in his hand: Wuwu, I want to drink water.

After contemplating for a moment, Lin An asked, "Thirsty?"

"Not thirsty."

"What about your jasmine?"

...

"Do as you like; I don't know how to grow flowers."

Lin An sprinkled some water on the jasmine, and then the two of them sat on the sofa without saying a word.

The air was so silent that Lin An felt the awkwardness filling his breath. Fortunately, not long after, he heard a sound from the door.

The door opened, revealing a very sweet-looking girl. She greeted the other two with a smile.

Lin An had an ominous premonition: the sweet-looking female guest might be the female lead.

Pretending to be calm and aloof, Lin An greeted the newcomer.

The girl across from him smiled sweetly, "Hello, I'm Su Nuo."

Lin An: Pupil earthquake.

The female lead! The living female lead!

The "aloof" Lin An curiously observed the freshly revealed female lead.

Lin An vividly remembered that this program was a dating variety show sponsored by Su Nuo, after all, her old man had been pressuring her to find a partner, but she wasn't interested.

To deal with her father, she originally planned to casually join a dating show but unexpectedly encountered a director looking for investment. They hit it off, so she decided to be her own sugar daddy.

The reason Lin An could be on the show was because the female lead thought he was handsome and straightforward, so she chose him.

"Hello, you're quite tall~" Su Nuo's light and sweet tone brought Lin An back to his senses.

"Not bad."

"Haha, you are indeed very tall~"

"Yes."

...

Lin An saw Su Nuo give him a playful look, as if accusing him of boring her with small talk.

No choice, maintaining the image was crucial!

Just like your sweet persona, my cold persona cannot collapse!

With the tragic contrast provided by Lin An, Su Nuo's conversation with the amateur male guest appeared very relaxed and enjoyable.

From their conversation, Lin An also learned that the amateur male guest's name was Suo Guanshan.

He was the taciturn jade carver from the book. Lin An remembered him because both his name and profession were unique, but unfortunately, he didn't know who this jade carver liked.

After all, Lin An skipped half of the book and directly read the ending...

Of the three who arrived first, two remained silent. Not even someone as sweet as Su Nuo could get these two gentlemen to speak.

Therefore, both Su Nuo and Lin An were looking forward to the arrival of the fourth guest, and as for Suo Guanshan, no one knew his thoughts.

Living up to expectations, the fourth guest greeted everyone warmly with a hug upon entering.

Lin An, reluctantly accepting the hug: I know who this guy is now. If everything goes as expected, he's the singer who came on the show right after releasing a new song, and a week later, the song quickly topped the charts.

So, in reality, the director is the protagonist of this happy novel. The celebrity guests he selected were all amateurs, but one or two quickly became popular, adding a lot of heat to this variety show.

Sure enough.

"Hello, Brother Lin, my name is Lu Ruifeng, and I am a singer."

Then he introduced himself similarly to the other two. After asking the names of the amateur guests, Lu Ruifeng, the chatterbox, began gossiping with Lin An and others about how ruthless his manager was, calling him early in the morning to do things like styling and so on.

Lin An: I feel your pain, good buddy. But I can't say much; I'm an aloof person.

Not long after, the door of the villa was knocked on again.

Lu Ruifeng enthusiastically ran over to open the door.

The three seated guests also stood up to greet the new guest.

In a stunning red dress with a powerful aura, the fifth guest was exceptionally glamorous, captivating everyone as soon as she entered the scene.

The male guests in the villa were clearly struck by the charisma and beauty of this lady, and Lin An observed that the most intense reaction in the villa came from Lu Ruifeng.

"You are too good-looking!"

Lu Ruifeng praised with extreme sincerity.

Apparently, receiving compliments from a cute guy was a delightful experience. The new guest smiled slightly and said, "Thank you, you are quite handsome too."

She then briefly introduced herself, "Hello, my name is Dao Huiqing."

Lin An and the other guests also introduced themselves, and then Lin An saw Lu Ruifeng opposite him sending frantic and suggestive glances.

Lin An: Help, can I pretend I didn't understand this silly look?

Lin An quickly switched seats with him to prevent that cute face from making any more strange expressions.

"What a male singer can't control his expressions," Lin An complained silently.

And at this moment, the last guest also arrived at the love villa.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

33.9K 283 200
After Jiang Fei's death, in order to obtain the resurrection stone, he bound the "Original Match Counterattack System " and became a veritable "bount...
9K 244 13
"Grandmaster!" "What's wrong?" "I want to break up with my boyfriend." "Is it because your best friend said that your boyfriend is not good enough fo...
85.9K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
1.4K 65 8
As Long As You Are Not Allowed To Go To School, You Can Go Crazy In Anything You Do Qin Mo accidentally traveled to a parallel world and became a fou...