The String of Hearts

Galing kay Prerna345

"Just leave me alone Vibha"Anand screamed , jerking her hands off his shoulder. "I know that I'm less import... Higit pa

Prologue
1) Pregnant?
2) Dr. Vennela meets Dr. Jay
3) The Conversation
4) Our Baby
5) Conflicts
6) Shattered Lives
7) Feelings?
8) Bitter Truth
9) Marriage
10) First Night-s
11) New Morning
12) Pregnancy Complications
13) Inner Turmoils
14) Forgiveness!
15) Coming Closer
16) Another Heartbreak!
17) Save Our Baby
18) New Hopes
19) Fallen Hopes
20) We are Over
21) Outbursts
22) Opening Up
23) New Home
24) Torn Apart
25) Vennela goes Missing
26) Jay's Birthday
27) Truths?
28) Shradha
29) Healing Wounds
30) The Fight
31) Verdict
32) Farewell Party
33) Being Together
34) First Kiss
35) Day Off
36) London Dreams
37) Betrayal
38) Forgive Me
39) Misunderstandings
40) Vennelas Journal
41) The Report
42) Another Chance?
43) Deep Wounds
44) Melting Her
45) Desires and Regrets
46) Realizations!
47) The Last Entry
48) Divorce?
49) Never Let Go
50) Closure(s)
51) Bury the Pain
52) Love and Agony
54) Final War
55) Best Day Ever
56) Home
57) The Nightmare
58) Healing Together
59) Love Beyond Moon

53) I Choose You

747 58 29
Galing kay Prerna345

Jay's Point of View

*****

I smiled watching vennela who was sleeping peacefully next to me, hugging my naked self inside the sheets. I don't know from how long I have been staring at her. I recalled how passionately we made love with each other. I couldn't stop myself from going for her again and again.

My smile vanished as soon as I recalled her words. I'm terrified of even thinking about loosing her so I force myself not to do it. Besides I know she's gonna survive it. Her final reports are coming in a week and there is not even a single second I do not pray for her recovery. A drop of tear rolled down my eye. I quickly wiped it off and continued staring at her.

That's when my eyes fell on the clock and realised it was 3 in the evening.

We made love the whole freaking day?

"Shit"I got up and searched for my clothes.

"Jay?"vennelas sleepy voice startled me. I turned to look at her and saw her rubbing her eyes. My lips curved into a smile and I leaned myself towards her.

"Hey......"I said.

She smiled and touched her fingers to my cheek. I kissed her fingers and pressed it closer to my cheek.

"You look- sexy"I winked at her. She blushed and clutched the sheets closer to her chest. She looked perfect with her shoulders bare and hairs spreaded on the pillow. She only wore her wedding chain in her neck making her look sexier than ever.

"Seriously? Covering yourself from me is not gonna make me any calm"I kissed her neck and bit near her collarbone.

"Jay stop. Not again. I'm so tired"she whined and pinched my arm.

"Sorry I can't stop when I look at you sweety"I grinned and kissed her lips. She gasped with my sudden act and then slowly started responding to it. After few minutes I broke the kiss. We both breathed heavily as I joined my head with her. Vennela wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer.

"We gotta get up and eat something. You have to take your medicines too. Remember?"I kissed her nose.

"No"she pouted and kissed my chin. I smiled at her.

"Well- atleast we have to be up for the sake of letting our siblings know that we finally took a break from all the love making"I chuckled and kissed her eyes.

"It's only morning Jay"she leaned and kissed the side of my neck making me groan.

"Look at the clock vennu"I bit her bare shoulder.

Vennela turned her head towards the clock and widened her eyes.

"Three? It's three in the evening?"she said in shock making me laugh.

"Yeah sorry. We have been doing it since yesterday night"I said

"Oh my god Jay. What Anand and vibha is gonna think about us. We haven't left our room since we came. Oh god. How will I face them?"she got up gathering sheets around her

"Vennu- They're not kids okay? They will understand. Besides I think it's pretty clear that they understand"I lay on my back and grabbed her, making her fall on my chest.

"Jay stop. We have to get up and freshen up"she said.

"Nice idea. I badly need a shower with you"I kissed her cheek. She rolled her eyes and pinched my chest.

"It's all because of you"

"Hello madam. You were the one who kept begging me not to stop if I remember correctly"I said. Vennelas cheeks turned red as she blushed.

"Jay come on. Get up please"she said making me sigh.

"Fine"I pecked her lips. She smiled and got up, wrapping sheets around her.

"Vennu- I have seen you naked enough. Stop covering yourself from me"I said making her hit my chest with the pillow.

"Jay.....get up"

I groaned and got up in my feets.

"What are you doing?"vennela covered her eyes with her palm as she saw me naked. I looked at her with my brows raised.

"Seriously?"

"Put on your clothes Jay"she said. I grinned and walked towards her, grabbing her to myself by her waist. Vennela banged against my chest. Her breath quickened as I grabbed the end of the sheet and wrapped it around me. Our bare bodies brushed against each other inside the comforter. Vennela shuddered as I moved her hairs from the side of her neck and gently kissed her base

"I love you vennu"I said.

I felt her smile as she leaned closer to me.

"I love you jay"

I hugged her tightly from behind.

"Don't stop me now. You're too irresistible"I kept my chin on her shoulder.

"Jay- shower"she said.

"Together?"

"Oh god. Fine. But with clothes okay?"she said making me groan.

"Vennu- who showers with clothes on?"I asked

"Us. We have to go down and it's already so late. I don't want to get anymore embarassed before my sister"she pouted.

"Fine. As you say. Besides I know- you're already sore"I moved my palm down her stomach making her blush and hit my arm.

"Stop it"

I laughed and let her go. Vennu quickly wore my shirt which was lying in the floor and it came till her thighs. I sighed wondering how pretty she looks in anything she wears. I wore my pants and we walked inside the washroom.

Warning : Mature content ahead.

I shut the door and turned towards her. She bit her lips and wrapped her arms around herself. I smirked seeing her shivering body and stepped closer to her. With each step I took I could feel her heart thudding.

Vennela gasped as I pinned her to the wall and looked into her eyes.

"Shower"she reminded me.

"Okay"I turned the shower knob on without any warning. Vennela shivered as the cold water came pouring down us. I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

I slid my arm inside the shirt and rested it on her waist. Vennela breathed heavily joining our heads, gripping tightly on my shoulder. I leaned in and captured her mouth in mine. She turned her head to the side making me kiss her more and more that we explored each inch of each other's mouth.

When we went out of breath I trailed my lips down to her neck and collarbone. Vennela closed her eyes tightly, wrapping her arms around me.

"You look hot in my shirt. You wanna keep it?"I asked.

Vennela looked at herself and widened her eyes seeing the shirt almost completely transparent as it was white. She covered her upper body quickly with her arms making me laugh and bit her shoulder.

"Jay-"

"Sh-"i pressed my finger to her lips.

I nuzzled my nose in her cheeks making her shiver against me. I opened the first button of her shirt, letting my mouth devour the flesh of her breasts. Vennela moaned loudly, holding me closer. Her eyes squeezed shut. I opened the second and third one and it almost came down her body.

My palms came in contact with her breasts. Vennela bit her lips hard, burying her head in my shoulder as I let my fingers feel the hardness of her nipples.

"You are so beautiful"I said against her neck.

Vennela gasped loud as I pinned her back to the wall and let my mouth capture her right nipple. A deep sigh left her mouth as she crushed my hairs in her palms. My fingers went down to her womanhood. As I touched her, I could feel her going warm. I joined our heads and kissed her head. I wanted her so badly now.

"Shower?"I asked breathing heavily.

"Shut up"she said making me grin and push a finger deep inside her.

Vennela rolled her eyes in pleasure as I held her closer.

"Jay please-"she wriggled in my arms.

"Should I stop?"I asked kissing her cheek.

"I'm gonna kill you"she pulled me closer making me smile.

"You're killing me already sweety"I pulled my finger out of her and grabbed her waist. Vennela wrapped her legs around my hips quickly as I lifted her up and pinned her to the wall. Our breaths mingled in desperation and desire. Vennela grabbed my face and kissed me deeply making me smile and kiss her back quick.

"I'm gonna be mad if I stop now"I said.

"I need you jay"thats all she said.

I didn't wait another second. I undid my pants and pushed myself deep inside her making her scream loud. I groaned feeling her.

"F*ck"I closed my eyes and pecked her lips.

I let myself inside her for few seconds. Vennela calmed herself down. There was pure pleasure in her face. After few seconds I buckled my hips and slowly thrusted inside her. Vennela panted softly with each of my thrust as I swelled up inside her. I kissed her hard and moved inside her deeper and deeper till I reached the spot. Vennela moaned loud as I increased the speed. Her nails digged into my bare shoulder.

The water kept pouring down us making us shiver.

I clenched my teeth as I felt myself nearing. Vennela screamed loud and her body shivered in my arms. With one final push we both came together, panting heavily. I gulped down and rested my head above her, keeping her back on ground.

Vennela smiled in satisfaction. She hugged me tightly, burying her head in my chest. I kissed her shoulder and removed the shirt was was hanging by her stomach leaving both of us naked.

"Now we could use a shower"I winked making her pinch my stomach. I laughed and joined our heads.

"I love you so much vennu"I said.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you much more"

I leaned and kissed her again. And then we took a warm shower together.

Vennela pushed me outside the bathroom after we were done and closed the door on my face. I couldn't stop teasing her. Besides I haven't seen her this happy in so long. That had made me feel good.

I put on my dress and called the hospital to check in. A little later vennela walked outside the washroom, wiping her wet hairs with the towel. I smiled and walked closer to her. She quickly stopped me by pocking her forefinger to my chest

"Not again my friend"she said

"Stop expecting too much bangaram"i snatched the towel from her and started drying her hairs. Vennu smiled and leaned herself to me.

"What do you wanna wear?"I opened the wardrobe and waited for her to answer.

"Get me that yellow saree"she said.

"You're gonna wear saree vennu?"I raised my brows.

"What? It's been so long I've worn them"she pouted making me melt.

I grabbed the saree and walked towards her.

"Can I help?"I asked excitedly making her squint her eyes

"I will be a good boy. I promise"I said.

She giggled and nodded. Vennu came outside the dressing room wearing the blouse and petticoat. I smiled and walked towards her, wrapping the saree around her. Vennu blushed hard and tried not to look at me directly as I neatly arranged her pleats and tucked them inside. She gasped feeling my fingers brushing against her navel. I smirked seeing my effect on her and deliberately brushed my fingers against her skin.

"Done"I said as I done draping the saree. I turned her towards the mirror and hugged her from behind. She smiled looking at me through the mirror.

"Wow. You look beautiful sweety. Kind of hot as well. I want to eat you"I bit her cheek from side.

"Stop it Jay. You're impossible"she said pinching me again. I laughed and kissed the back of her neck.

A little later we walked downstairs together. Vennu was nervous as hell as she didn't knew how to face vibha now. Even I didn't knew what I was gonna say to them but come on, they are not kids anymore. And they definitely know such stuffs more than we do.

Er. More than vennela knew.

I see vibha sitting in the hall, trying to call someone over the phone. Anand was nowhere around. Vibha smiled and got up as soon as she saw us.

"Akka- how are you feeling now? Better?"vibha asked making vennu nod hesitantly.

"Yeah um- I'm fine. Jay and I- we overslept"she stammered.

"Yeah sure. We did"i grinned.

"Jay"vennela glared at me.

"What? She understood that. Right vibha?"I asked.

"Right bava"vibha stifled her laugh. We both looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"Oh god. You two"vennela shrugged and walked inside the kitchen.

"Come on akka"vibha sighed and turned towards me. "Thank you so much for making her smile again bava. Now when I look at akka I feel like- she's completely okay. And we're gonna get her back no matter what"she said.

"We will vibha. I'm sure that she's gonna be fine. She wanted to feel home again. And she did"I said. Vibha smiled and nodded her head.

"Where's Anand by the way?"I asked.

"Oh- um- he went out for some work. I don't know. I have been trying to call him for over two hours"she said making me tensed.

"Isn't he picking up the call?"I asked.

"No bava. But I'm sure he's fine. He left me a message saying that he's gonna be late"she said making me sigh.

"Fine"

Vennela and I had our food together. A little later vibha and vennela sat in the living room busy chatting with each other while I went through some reports in my laptop. I tried calling Anand but as vibha said he wasn't picking up my calls.

Time was nearing nine in the night and he still haven't come back home. I was so tensed now. I tried calling him over again and again. Vibha was as tensed as I was. Vennela kept assuring both us that he's gonna be fine. I considered going outside and check for him but I didn't wanted to leave vennela and Vibha alone in the house.

"Anand. Pick up your damn phone"I grunted in frustration and massaged my head as I tried calling him again.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the bike outside that made me sigh in relief. Vibha rushed outside to check followed by vennela.

"What the heck Anand. Are you drunk?"I heard vibha asking.

Then I see Anand walking inside. The look on his face scared me. He looked dejected. Broken. Pale.

He looked exactly how I didn't wanted him to look.

His eyes looked damp. His face was blank showing no expression. He just walked inside without bothering to answer vibhas question. Suddenly his eyes fell upon me and he quickly paused. I let out a sigh and walked towards him.

"Where the hell have you been da?"I asked. He looked at me, just through me which made me more anxious.

"Anand- what's wrong?"I asked.

A drop of tear rolled down his eye. He opened his mouth to speak but his voice barely came out.

"Talk to me da. Is everything okay?"I grew restless with his silence.

"Okay? No Anna. Nothing about this is okay. Nothing about my entire life is ever gonna be okay"he closed his eyes and more tears came out.

Vennela and Vibha continued to look at him, waiting for him to open up and say something. But his body was shivering which made me panick.

"Calm down da. Come we will sit and talk"I grabbed his hand.

"No"he shouted, taking his hand back from me with force. I turned to look at him.

"Stop showing me your f*cking concern Anna. Just stop doing that. I'm done watching you pretend. Why don't you show me your hatred instead. Why don't you tell me how much you hates me"he said leaving me shocked.

"Anand what the hell are you talking about?"vibha asked looking at him.

"F*cking stay out of this vibha"he yelled at her.

"Stop raising your voice against her Anand"I shouted at him. "If you wanna say something, say it directly. Don't blabber anything just because you're drunk"

"Fine. You want me to talk? I'm ready to talk. But first of all, I want to ask you something Anna. Who I'm I to you?"he asked making me shudder inside. My heart instantly started pounding hard against my chest.

"Answer me Anna. What relationship do we have with each other?"he asked.

No....

I clenched my fists to keep my composure.

"You're my brother"i answered.

"Lie"

I winced.

"F*cking lie!"he shouted.

He knows

I felt my entire world just falling apart. I was shocked, tensed and panicked.

How did he know?

"How could you just lie at my face like that? How could you? Out of all people, I trusted you Anna. I'm nothing to you. I'm nothing. I don't even know if I belong here or I have the right to live this life or carry the name Anand reddy. Because- because I don't belong here. This is not my family. You're not my family. You're not my brother. YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER"he yelled and fell on his knees, bursting into tears.

I took a step back and held the couch for support. I could feel my heart breaking into pieces. I winced. I wince so hard. Tears rolled down my eyes.

"How could you just- do this? Why would you choose me despite knowing everything? This was not how I wanted it to be Anna. It hurts so much. It hurts so f*cking much that I can't breath. Knowing the family I grew up in is not mine. Knowing that my mom was just a surrogate. And the dad- who hated me the most, was just a stranger who wished to see me dead. Knowing that my siblings and I don't share any genes. I feel like an orphan. AN ORPHAN"he sobbed hard.

I fell on my knees as well. I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't know how to console him. I didn't know how to make him feel better.

Because I can't.

"Anand- stop. Do you know what you're talking about?"vibha rushed to him and sat by his side, clutching his shoulder.

Vennela is looking at me with tears, demanding an answer.

"Why? Why did you choose me?"he yelled like an animal making me wince inside.

"Because you're my brother Anand"i said. He paused and raised his head to look at me.

"And I would choose you always no matter what"I said and took a deep breath. He kept shaking his head as if he was defeated.

"Why would this happen to me Anna? I tried so hard to fit in. I tried to be an ideal son. I did everything so that my dad will be proud of me someday. But no. He just- he just want me to get out of his life. He just wants me to go away from here. He wants me dead. He hates me"he clutched his chest and cried hard.

"Anand stop. Nothing here was your fault. Our dad- is a monster. He destroyed your life. He destroyed our lives. And that would haunt him forever no matter how hard he tries to push you away from our life. He took a life with his bare hands Anand. He had committed a sin and I'm sure he will pay for his deeds. But nothing has changed. Just because we don't share the same genes, it doesnt change the fact that you're still my brother. Our mom carried you inside her as well. I held your hand, while you took your first steps. You grew up holding my hands da. And I'm not gonna let that go. Ever"I said and got up in my feets.

I sat in front of him on my knees while he kept looking at me with tears.

"I know it hurts. But now you don't have to pretend anymore. He means nothing to you. It doesn't matter if he hates you. You have me. You have us"I held his shoulder and clutched it. He broke into tears again.

"Why are you choosing me Anna? You're- his blood. You're their son. I'm- just an outsider. A mistake. Then why?"he asked again.

I sighed and held his hand tightly.

"Because of this"I said.

He clutched my hand back and hugged me tightly, sobbing into my shoulder. I hugged him back and wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes. Vibha smiled at us with her eyes welled up and then she leaned and hugged both us. I sighed feeling vennu hugging us from behind as well and it felt wholesome. Four of us, hugging each other, assuring that we will be over this together.

And it meant everything.

Authors Point of View

*****

Naren filled his glass for the fifth time. His eyes were red and teary. He hoped today will be different. He hoped that things will go back to the way they were. He hoped that the next time he wakes up, he would stop having that strange uneasiness right inside his chest. But thats not what happened.

He did what he wanted to do from a very long time. He confessed. He told Anand everything. But why does it feel so heavy?

The look on anands face. It was pain. Anger. Disgust. And hate.

Hate.

It was right that he always hated Anand. But today, when he looked into anands eyes, he saw the amount of hate Anand had inside him. Because he was the reason behind his life being such a mess. Naren destroyed anands life. And expected him to undo the damage which he had caused by himself. But why does he feel so uneasy? Why does it feels so hard to feel the same hatred that he showed Anand?

"He spoiled my life. He spoiled my life. He made me a murderer. A murderer"naren kept whispering to himself like a mad man.

He always had a fear about loosing his family. And his nightmare was coming true. He was loosing them. Ever since Jay and anand moved out, his wife had changed into a whole new person. She worked a lot and barely had time for him. May be its because of the emptiness she felt when she was home. He felt he was loosing her again. He was loosing the love of his life. That terrified him.

Then he lost his son Jay. His son for whom he had bigger dreams. Whom he was always proud of. Watching him blaming his family and standing by side of Anand had made naren understand that, no matter how hard he tries, he can never separate Jay and anand. And just like he predicted, Jay left the house for his brother.

Naren feared of being hated by his family. He had no option when he chose the right groom for his elder daughter Divya. He just wanted her future to be secure and that's why he got her married to Rajeev. But that was one of the bestest thing he had ever done. Divya was happy in her marriage. But lately, because of all the foul relationships in their families, naren had even missed being happy about becoming a grandfather. He couldn't be with his daughter and share his joy in her pregnancy because Divya cared more about her brother's than she ever cared for her father. Atleast that's what he thought so.

He threw the glass into the floor in frustration. It broke into pieces. Just like he was

"Why? Was I not good enough? I was a good husband. I was a good father. Just one moment of weakness spoiled my entire life. I did a mistake. But how long I have to endure this punishment. Lifelong? I brought up Anand and made him the person he is now. I gave him everything except love. Wasn't that enough? What more should I do to get my family back?"he screamed inwardly. Tears rolled down his eyes continuously.

He got up in his unsteady feets, grabbed his car keys and dashed outside his cabin. He wanted to sleep. He wanted one night of peaceful sleep and not let himself feel pain again.

He reached by the car and unlocked the door. The moment he was about to get in, he felt a sharp pain in his head. Something hit hard against the back of his head making him freeze in pain. He held his head and groaned.

Blood.

Blood kept oozing out of his head and it soaked his palm. He turned back. His vision blurred. Although he could see some men around him faintly. His eyes widened and he gasped in pain, falling on his knees. One among the men raised his leg and kicked him hard.

Naren collapsed into the ground. Blood kept oozing out of him. He opened his mouth to breath. The pain froze his entire body. With one last shoot of pain, everything blacked out for him.

And his eyes closed.

*****

Precap : He yelled and rushed towards him, pushing him on to the other side. The bullet striked right into his right shoulder.

Hey guys! Hope you all are good. So did you like the chapter?

Jay- vennela lovers...what about you guys?😏😅

The part where Jay, vennela, Anand and vibha hugged each other was one of the best emotional scene I've ever written in this book. It felt so good 💖

So any guesses what's gonna happen now? Stay tuned to know.

Thank U ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

168K 5.7K 24
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
153K 6.6K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
302K 13.4K 45
||PART 1- REGAL DUOLOGY|| Aradhya, the firstborn of the king of Shiladhika...her life wasn't very pretty. Dispised for being a concubine's daughter...
3.7K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...