Mia is Mine! [Marc Marquez] F...

By MiaVeranika

Have you ever ride 250 km/hour on a motorbike with the person you love? I have. And that was the craziest thi... More

Trailer Mia is Mine!
Season 1 - Prologue
[Season 1] Part 1 - Visit Dani 1
[Season 1] Part 1 - Visit Dani 2
[Season 1] Part 2 - Negative Thinking 1
[Season 1] Part 2 - Negative Thinking 2
[Season 1] Part 2 - Negative Thinking 3
[Season 1] Part 3 - He's Like A Bastard! 1
[Season 1] Part 3 - He's Like A Bastard! 2
[Season 1] Part 3 - He's Like A Bastard! 3
[Season 1] Part 4 - Let Me Think 1
[Season 1] Part 4 - Let Me Think 2
[Season 1] Part 5 - It's Over
[Season 1] Part 6 - Uninvited Guest
[Season 1] Part 7 - Lost
[Season 1] Part 8 - Drowning To The Memories
[Season 1] Part 9 - Kissing In The Kitchen
[Season 1] Part 10 - A Thousand Miles
[Season 1] Part 11 - I Don't Want Anything Else
Season 2 - Prologue
[Season 2] Part 2 - Barcelona
[Season 2] Part 3 - Knee High Boots
[Season 2] Part 4 - New Moon
[Season 2] Part 5 - A Slap
[Season 2] Part 6 - Fraser River
[Season 2] Part 7 - An Open Door
[Season 2] Part 8 - The Party
[Season 2] Part 9 - Piscina
[Season 2] Part 10 - The Note
[Season 2] Part 11 - Why
[Season 2] Part 12 - The Deal
[Season 2] Part 13 - Met Mama Roser
[Season 2] Part 14 - The Wedding
[Season 2] Part 15 - Wedding Surprise
Bonus Part - Huka Lodge (1)
Bonus Part - Huka Lodge (2) Dolphin Island
Bonus Part - Huka Lodge (3) Back to Home
Season 3 - Prolog
[Season 3] Part 1 - Cervera
[Season 3] Part 2 - Birthday Present
[Season 3] Part 3 - RUNAWAY

[Season 2] Part 1 - ALYA

70 1 0
By MiaVeranika

All I needed was the love you gave
All I need for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

Only You - Selena Gomez

MARC POV -

My skin is starting to get used to the air in Indonesia. At least I'll get used to it. For the next week I decided to go on holiday with Mia after celebrating the world championship victory party at Carvera yesterday.

Today is Tuesday. Mia and I visited Mia's special hospital for children with thalassemia in West Java, Indonesia. We just went together without any assistants or bodyguards accompanying us. We're going to visit Alya. Mia and I will donate blood for her.

The hospital is located in a hot area and far from the city. From Soekarno Hatta airport, we took Mia's car with a driver for about five hours to get to the hospital.

As soon as I arrived there, I saw the magnificent hospital building. There are three floors and the equipment is state-of-the-art. Some rooms are separated by colorful walls. Children running in the hospital corridor.

Half an hour after we donated blood, Mia and I headed to a room in Lavender Hall. There are many classically painted, beautiful butterfly pictures on the cream painted walls.

There was only one patient in such a big room. A girl about nine or ten years old was wearing a white t-shirt and half of her body was covered with a blanket. The child was busy in bed.

The patient's name was written beside his bed.

ALYA

The IV tube was still attached to Alya's left hand, while Alya's right hand was busy playing with colorful crayons on her drawing paper. Alya had to undergo another blood transfusion for the umpteenth time after her body started to recover.

I don't know much about Alya other than she's the child who gets Mia's blood regularly every three months. She is also Mia's adopted child and has been living in Mia's hospital.

Alya raised her face when Mia and I entered her room.

"Mia!" Her face brightened when she saw Mia.

Mia ran and hugged Alya's small body. Then she sat on the bed next to Alya.

Alya's face was pale. Her hair was sparse, but the way she looked at Mia, there was a light of joy in her eyes.

"I missed you, Mia."

"Me too, Alya," Mia replied, kissing Alya's head.

Alya turned her gaze to me. I gave my best smile, this was the first time we met. I moved closer to her.

"Hi Alya, nice to meet you," I said.

"Hi, nice to meet you too," she replied.

I turned to look at Mia. "He can speak English. Did you teach her?"

Mia just smiled faintly. She had done so much for this child.

I sat in a chair, next to Alya's bed.

Alya looked at me. Her eyelids were sunken, there were dark circles there.

"Who is this Mia?" she asked, still looking at me.

Mia smiled. "He is a MotoGP rider," she answered.

I was a little disappointed because she didn't answer that I was her boyfriend.

Alya's forehead frowned. "You ride a motorbike?" she asked me.

"Yes. Very fast motorbike," I answered with a smile.

She widened his eyes, then smiled. "I hope someday I can ride a motorbike too."

"Yes. Of course you can, Alya," I answered.

She ignored my words and instead turned her gaze to Mia. "Mia look, I drew you," she said while showing the drawing.

On the drawing paper there is a picture of someone who looks like Mia, using a guitar, wearing a light blue dress, then beside her there is a small child holding Mia's hand wearing a pink dress. The picture was very simple, but clear, that it was Mia and Alya.

"Gosh, this is great, Alya. Thank you," Mia said while hugging Alya. Her eyes filled with tears.

Then Alya took a black crayon and looked at me. "Now I will draw you," she said to me.

I am surprised. She scratched her crayon on the drawing paper. She drew me next to Alya's character.

Alya draws so clearly. She's talented. The picture is good and looks like me.

I am pictured exactly as I am wearing now, blue jeans and a black leather jacket.

"Well, that's finished. What's your name, Mister?" she asked while taking a red crayon.

"Marquez... Marc Marquez," I answered.

"Mister Marquez," she said, writing it under my picture.

I smile. "Your drawing is very good, Alya. You will definitely become a great painter in the future."

She shook her head with a smile, then looked at Mia. "I don't want to be a painter. I want to be like Mia."

Mia was surprised to hear that. Then her smile slowly widened, she hugged Alya. Tears dripped from the corners of her eyes.

"Yes, Alya, I promise when you grow up you will be like me. Even more than me," said Mia.

Alya hugged Mia back. The IV tube pulled a little, but she didn't care. She still hugged Mia tightly.

"I promised you I wouldn't be afraid, Mia. I'm not afraid," said Alya.

Mia cried even more when she heard that. "Don't be afraid Alya. I'm here with you."

I blinked, I only understand now. What makes Alya afraid, what makes Mia afraid. Future. Can Alya still have it? They were both scared about it. Suddenly my heart jolted, it felt so painful. I'm stupid, I just realized this.

Slowly the two released their embrace. Then Alya looked at me again. She was calm now.

"Mia, are you and Mister dating?" she asked.

Mia was surprised, then looked at me. She smiled, wiping her tears, Mia looked at Alya again. "Can you keep a secret, Alya?"

Alya nodded.

Then Mia whispered to Alya, but I could still hear it.

"Yes." She smiled, then glanced at me.

I smiled broadly. Alya was surprised and then smiled too. Then Mia put her index finger to her lips.

"Ssshuuttt..."

Mia motioned to Alya so that Alya could keep the secret. With a sweet smile, Alya imitated Mia while looking at me. I'm laughing.

***

Time flies quickly, visiting hours are almost over. We moved on. Mia hugged Alya as a goodbye. Mia kissed Alya's head non-stop.

After finishing, Alya looked at me. She smiled a little smile at me.

I smiled back at her and moved closer to her. Now that she was leaning against a green hospital pillow, she looked tired.

One of my hands was held by Alya's left hand which was being injected. Cold. Like being touched by a block of ice. Then she put her tiny arms around my waist. Her hand gripped my leather jacket.

"See you later, Mister," said Alya while still hugging me.

I inhaled her scent deeply. The smell is thick with morphine and rancidity. "Yes Alya, see you later."

Alya let go of her hug slowly and looked at me. "You have to promise to bring Mia back here, okay?" she said.

I chuckled. "Okay sheriff! I promise!" I answered.

Alya smiled sweetly then moved her face closer to mine. She kissed my cheek quickly and it surprised me.

"Take care of Mia, Mister!" she said.

I salute Alya. "I will, sheriff!"

I walked back towards Mia who had been watching us. I held Mia's hand then we walked towards the door. Alya was still looking at the two of us with a smile and teary eyes.

Mia waved her hand when we were in the doorway then Mia closed the door slowly. We left the hospital to find accommodation and rest.

***

"Well, this is our room," said Mia when we entered the hotel room.

We decided to stay at a hotel which was not too far from the hospital.

"You don't mind sleeping in a simple hotel, do you?" she asked.

"Why should I mind? I'm happy because you only booked one room," I said with a perverted laugh and followed her into the room.

She laughed too. "But you sleep on that bed, and I on that bed," she said, pointing to two different mattresses.

I put our suitcases on the side of the cupboard roughly then snorted in annoyance when I found out the room had two beds. "I thought it was just one bed!"

Mia laughed again. "Don't get your hopes up, Mister!"

I glanced at her mischievously then took off my leather jacket and put it on the suitcase. I approached Mia and quickly picked her up.

"Put me down, Marc!" She struggled in my arms, but I continued to laugh with satisfaction.

I threw her on the bed and squeezed her body. Mia clenched her hands in front of her chest as if trying to protect herself from something and closed her eyes tightly. I couldn't hold back my laughter any more.

"You think I'm going to rape you?" I said while laughing loudly.

She opened her eyes and kicked me. I was pushed back, she quickly got up.

"Damn you, Marc!" she cursed in annoyance.

I was still laughing then moved closer to her again. "Let's go for a walk."

"Where are you going?" asked Mia.

I thought for a moment, then answered. "Is there a... motocross circuit here??"

***

After lunch we went to the motocross circuit which is not far from the hotel. We used public transportation because Mia's car and driver only took us to the hotel.

The journey there takes about 30 minutes using public transportation. In order not to attract too much attention, Mia wore a navy blue hoodie jacket, jeans and a mask. While I was still wearing a black leather shirt and jacket.

Actually, I was a little dizzy because of the blood transfusion at the hospital, but I didn't want to lose the opportunity to have fun with Mia today.

We spent about an hour and a half on the motocross circuit. Some people there recognized us, some didn't.

Until a call came in on Mia's cell phone. I could confirm it wasn't good news because after receiving the call Mia's face turned pale.

I immediately bought a motocross motorbike there with all the money I brought and my watch. The call was from the hospital and Mia had to get there immediately. The distance from the circuit to the hospital was quite far, but as usual I used my wild racing skills at critical times.

We ran into the hospital while still carrying our helmets because we were too nervous to put them neatly in the parking lot. When we arrived in front of the emergency room, there were many doctors and nurses standing in front of the emergency room door. Mia's face was very tense.

A stocky female doctor approached Mia. Mia looked at her still with her mouth locked.

She held Mia's shoulder. "I'm sorry Mia, I've tried my best." Her voice was hoarse.

Mia was still silent, I approached the doctor.

"What's going on?" I asked.

The doctor turned to look at me. "She's dead."

I was astonished. My breath hitches. It felt like hundreds of lightning bolts were striking inside my head. I know who she means. Alya.

I glanced at Mia. She put a shaking hand over her mouth. She held back tears, but it made her face red.

"Why?" I asked the doctor.

"She has heart and spleen dysfunction. The disease is quite serious, sir," she said.

I controlled my breathing, trying to calm down. I kept looking at Mia. She seemed to have lost the strength in her legs to stand. Her body almost collapsed. I put my arm around her back. She immediately hugged me.

"This can't happen, Marc. She can't die," she said in a trembling voice.

She raised her messy face and looked at me. "I love her so much, Marc! How could she die..."

Sadness spread throughout my body too. I cried too. It's hard to breathe oxygen now. My chest is tight. I bit my own lower lip. Mia sobbed on my shoulder, one hand gripping mine tightly.

We both went into the emergency room. Several nurses were tidying up equipment next to Alya's bed, then my eyes focused on the bed itself.

Mia's shaking hands slowly opened the cloth covering the patient's face, after which he suddenly went limp.

"Alya..."

Mia hugged Alya's small body which was lifeless now. The small body that a few hours ago was hugging me too. I gripped the edge of the bed tightly. It feels like I can't breathe now. My body trembled. Meanwhile Mia was still sobbing on top of Alya's body.

I can't stop it and I don't want to stop it either. I just looked at it and cried too. Losing someone to me has never felt this painful. However, when there is a feeling that has already entered my heart, namely love, when someone is lost, it feels like my soul is carried away too.

***

We arrived at the hotel around five in the afternoon. Throughout the journey, Mia was silent. Alya was immediately buried in the hospital cemetery. After the funeral was over, Mia immediately wanted to go back to the hotel without saying anything else to me. When she arrived at the hotel she went straight to the balcony.

Her eyes looked far away. She let the rays of the setting sun hit her face. She wasn't crying anymore, but her face was red and puffy. Several strands of hair that had escaped from her ponytail flew with the wind. Mia tried to take a deep breath.

"In my life, I don't know who will come and who will go," she said, breaking the silence.

I looked at her.

"I used to have a younger brother, his name was Ted. He had Thalassemia from birth just like Alya, but Ted died when he was four years old, because he didn't get enough blood transfusions. At that time I didn't have enough money. I worked hard to become an artist so I could buy blood, but I actually lost my last moments with him. Ted died while I was out of town."

Her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Then I met Alya at a charity event, I remember that at that time she was in a wheelchair with an IV in her hand. At that time she was five years old. She was alone, just like me," she said.

"When I found out she had Thalassemia, I immediately decided to become a permanent donor for her until she recovered," she continued.

She was silent for a moment, she took a breath and held back tears. "I don't want to repeat the same mistake."

Her voice was shaking. "But Alya left me too. What kind of life is this, Marc?"

Mia turned around. She was devastated. She ended up crying again. I was still looking at her who was sobbing more and more. I pulled herbody and hugged her. She tried to control herself. She stepped away from me and wiped her tears.

"I'm fine, Marc," she said, then looked at me. "I'm glad you're here."

***

It was dark. I closed the curtains and turned off the lights, ready to sleep. Mia climbed into bed and covered herself with a blanket. I kissed her forehead then walked towards my bed which was opposite her. We still maintain boundaries according to Mia's wishes by sleeping in different beds.

Mia still looked at me blankly. I lay down on the cold mattress while still looking at Mia too. The dim light from the small lamp beside the bed made the atmosphere even more chaotic.

She still opened her eyes for a while and looked at me.

"Go to sleep, Mia," I said. "It's been a hard day. I know you're tired."

"I can't sleep, Marc. I'm afraid," she said. I gasped, in all this time I had never heard her complain about being afraid of anything. However, this time I saw that she did have fear in her eyes. Scared and sad.

"You don't need to be afraid of anything, Mia. I will always be here with you."

"You won't leave me?"

"I won't."

She was silent for a moment. "You promise, Marc?"

I answered quickly. "I promise."

She smiled. "Say again if you want to race later."

I smiled too. "I'll remain careful, Mia. Do you think I'm racing to kill myself?"

She just laughed a little.

"I will always be with you, Mia," I said.

She looked at me again. "Good night, Marc."

"Night..." I answered.

Slowly she closed her eyes. So do I. I try to sleep even though it's hard, but I try to rest so I can be better tomorrow.

***

I was startled from my sleep when Mia screamed Alya's name. I jumped out of my bed and approached her. She was breathing heavily as she called Alya's name.

It's still dark outside. The atmosphere is still calm and quiet. Maybe around one or two in the morning.

"Shhh... Mia... calm down... it's okay, I'm here," I said while hugging and calming her.

She opened her eyes slowly. After that she started to calm down. She took a deep breath and looked straight, but her gaze was blank. Suddenly she grabbed my face.

"Kiss me Marc. Kiss me slowly," she said. Her eyes filled with tears.

So that her tears wouldn't spill, I immediately grabbed her face and pressed my lips to her lips. We feel hot, sore and suffering. What a surprising feeling for such a gentle kiss.

Not long after, the kiss turned into a crazy kiss. Mia climbed up my body and sat on top of me while I was still lying on the edge of the bed.

She grabbed my hair while moaning every now and then. Then there was an unusual movement in our lower body. She was trying to rub her against mine.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. Her eyes conveyed a sense of sadness and fragility that reflected in mine as well. Maybe it's because of Alya. I know losing Alya was the worst thing that happened in Mia's life, but she crossed the line.

"Mia, you crossed the line..." I said as if refusing, but in a soft tone.

"I want you, Marc," she said. Her voice became deep and hoarse. "I want you, don't you want me, Marc?"

"Of course I want you, Mia, but you said not to cross the line, right?"

Mia just kept quiet and looked at me. Then she closed her eyes again and kissed me again. I was confused, but I still kissed her back.

Mia continues to do what she likes to our lower bodies. After a while I became aroused. Finally I returned her kiss more fiercely.

I also moved my lower part forward so that it hit her more. She was getting crazier and moaning uncontrollably.

She touched my plain white t-shirt and without my consent, she took it off. Now I'm shirtless in front of her. Her fingers touched my broad chest. Follow each line carefully. Then she moved on to feeling the biceps and triceps on my arms. Pressing it gently then kissing my body like precious gold.

Mia kissed my lips again like she was losing her mind. Her kiss was so hunting and ambitious. Then slowly, she took off her own shirt.

"Mia, what are you doing? Stop it!" I still can't believe it and am confused about what she did. She had never been like this before.

Mia didn't pay attention to my words. She still took off her t-shirt and threw it anywhere. Now she only wears a bra and panties. Even though I was still confused, I still noticed the curves on each side.

Her breasts are beautiful. Even though it was still wearing a bra, I could see how beautiful the curve was. I have goosebumps, I feel like I want it more and more, but I still hesitate.

Mia grabbed my face and kissed me again. Every now and then I secretly steal glances at her chest which fascinates me. Then her hand went behind her back. She unhooked her bra. I quickly held her hand to stop her again.

"Are you sure, Mia? I don't want you to regret it afterwards."

Mia looked at me. "I'm sure, Marc. And I won't regret it," she answered firmly and kissed me again. She unhooked her bra slowly, then threw it to the left side.

Now she is also shirtless like me. My breath hitched as I looked at her bare chest for the first time. Her breasts are beautiful. Not too big, but firm and smooth.

I'll bet it's never been touched by anyone. She kissed me roughly. My hands were shaking, of course I wanted to touch it, but I still hesitated.

I broke the kiss then looked at her seriously. "Are you really sure, Mia? Once I start I won't be able to stop."

Mia looked at me deeply, but her gaze was empty, full of frustration and seemed like I couldn't recognize her.

"Yes, Marc. Do whatever you like. Do it as if you want me, Marc," she said. She leaned her face up to my ear. "Please, do it, Marc..." There was a deep sense of agony in her voice. "Take this pain away, Marc. Make me a new memory," she said. Her voice turned hoarse.

I held her face, turned it to the front of my face again and looked at her straight.
"I do want you, Mia, but I don't want you to regret it afterwards."

"I won't regret it, Marc." the answer was short. Then she kissed the tip of my ear. It's got me really lit up now. She wanted to vent her pain and disappointment by playing with me.

This is not a normal thing. I was worried, but happy too. It's not just a matter of sex, but it means I'm the only person she needs now.

I started the game.

My hand touched her chest. Enjoying every inch with my fingertips. Her breathing became more irregular. I grabbed one of them and it made her squirm a little.

Seeing her expression with open eyes, I couldn't stand it anymore. I broke our kiss. Mia looked at me and I looked back at her. Her eyes were completely clouded with lust now. I buried my face in her chest.

I kissed her slowly. With my eyes open I looked up at her expression again. Mia closed her eyes and went crazy. Her hand grabbed my hair.

I nibbled the tip of one of her breasts, my left hand touched her other chest. She started to sigh. A sigh I've never heard before. As if she gave up, but wanted more.

I continued doing my activities for quite a long time. Mia occasionally dug her nails into my back but it didn't matter. That just burned me even more.

I've never felt like this. Like drunk, I inhaled her fragrant body until I drowned in it. Her hair fell in front of her chest... it smelled of strawberries.

She stopped me and moved my face away.

I looked at her still full of lust. I kissed her fiercely. She wanted to play with me first, now I really can't stop.

I threw her body roughly on the bed. Now I'm on top of her and she's under me. I looked at her who was panting looking at me too. Her hands were raised upwards, which made her chest even more exposed.

I'm getting excited. My passion has reached its peak. I immediately took off my belt, while still looking at her with a cold gaze. Then I quickly lowered my pants, took them off and threw them somewhere. Now my bottom is not covered by anything anymore.

I kissed her neck passionately.

"Do it now, Marc," she said. Her voice was quiet, but clear.

I kissed her neck and squeezed her chest. I'm out of control. Once satisfied, I went down to the bottom of her body. While looking at her I took off her trousers slowly. Mia closed her eyes. Her hand was on top of my head, tugging at my hair gently.

I threw away her pants quickly. Then I buried my face under it. I kissed her slowly, enjoying the aroma and enjoying the warmth there.

Her thighs clamped around my head. Mia started to speak. She didn't hold back anymore. Especially when I lick hers. She screamed in madness.

Her body swayed.

Her hands held my face so it couldn't leave her. I'm getting crazy. I continued licking hers with my long and wide tongue. I thought I had control, but apparently not.

Mia stopped me again. I looked at her confused and disappointed. She got up and sat in front of me. She touched my chest. Kissing continued down to my lower part. My blood was rushing and my heart was beating fast.

Mia stopped there.

She glanced at me briefly then she held mine with one hand. Without waiting for a signal, she immediately put it into her mouth. She chewed it. Makes me crazy.

"Oh! Shit! Mia! Ah!" I kept cursing. I have to swear, otherwise I'm crazy. She's really taken over.

She got me! I've never felt this high when I was with anyone else. Occasionally she shakes it roughly. I don't know where she learned all this from. Turns out she wasn't as innocent as I thought.

I'm shaking more and more. I grabbed her hair. I'm really her slave now. I want it more than anything now. She had completely lost control.

Then she licked my thighs. I can not stand it anymore.

She stopped what she was doing and climbed up and hugged my body. Her face was in front of me. Our lips pressed together, but she didn't want a kiss.

"Say you want me, Marc."

Oh damn!

"I want you, Mia! I want you so bad!" I said then immediately lifted her body. Throwing her again onto the bed roughly.

I don't want to be under her control anymore now. I'll take over.

Mia is under me, I hold both of her hands to hold her up. I formed a prison with my body on top of hers. She closed her eyes tightly while enjoying every time my skin touched her.

Then my hand let go of one of her hands and she grabbed me again. I used my other hand to guide mine into it.

However, I changed my mind, I thought I would play with her for a while. I rubbed it right in front of hers. She writhed violently.

"Oh! Marc!" She is screaming.

I keep doing it. Slow and gentle just the way she likes it. She's getting crazier.

"Fuck! Marc!"

I smiled mischievously. This was the first time I heard her swear like that, but it just made me even more excited. She opened her eyes slowly. She pressed against my neck, bringing my face closer to her. Then she kissed me softly and deeply.

I responded harshly. My tongue pushed into her mouth. She sucked my mouth then. She managed to control me again.

I stopped playing with it at the bottom. I also broke the kiss, I whispered.

"Okay, Mia. Are you ready?"

She just looked at me, still blankly. She swallowed her own saliva and tried to kiss me again, but I rejected her.

"Listen, Mia. Maybe this will hurt a little, but trust me," I stopped then I kissed her gently. "Trust me you'll love it."

"Do it, Marc," she said.

I slowly pushed mine into her. Mia closed her eyes tightly, enduring the pain. There were tears in the corners of her eyes. She groaned in pain while saying my name.

"Marc..."

I looked at her then kissed her gently trying to calm her down. She opened her eyes and sobbed.

"I'll take it slow, Mia," I told her.

She nodded. Then I continued entering it again. She was still moaning and I kept kissing her. She cried and occasionally jerked her head back. Suffer and enjoy. Over time she started to get used to it. Then she returned my kiss.

Something came out at the bottom. It's blood. This is really a first for her. I didn't expect that we would end up doing it anyway, but the bad thing is that we did it at a time like this.

After Alya died, it wasn't a good situation, of course. I know very well that Mia's feelings are broken, but she wants another medicine for her life now. I just hope she won't change after this.

I moved my lower body back and forth slowly. She's crazy. She was like she was in a trance. I understand because this is her is first. Her hands hit the mattress. Her body swayed to the right and left.

I kept kissing her non-stop and kept her under me. Mia opened her eyes slowly. She tried to control himself. Sweat began to drip down her forehead. I kissed her forehead gently to wipe the sweat.

Then she wrapped her legs behind my waist. Locking me right on top of it. Her hands clawed at my back, but I didn't mind that at all.

She started to move her hips, following my rhythm. I started to feel it, she was gripping me inside. I closed my eyes tightly. Enjoy all the sensations. Every second, every breath. I've never felt this warm.

Mia grabbed my face and kissed every inch of my face. Every now and then she licks the lines and spots on my face like I'm his favorite candy.

"Say you love me, Marc..." she said in a breathy voice.

My breathing started to become irregular. "I love you, my darling..., I love you very much."

"Say you love me, Marc!" she repeated louder. I opened my eyes wide. She jerked her bottom. Makes me even more confused.

"I love you, Mia! Oh! Shit!"

My whole body was shaking. Our eyes opened and were now locked with each other. I can no longer see the boundaries between us that we always built. That boundary has been destroyed, melted together with existing desires.

"You are mine, I am yours. Forever," I said softly.

"I love you, Marc," Mia said.

"I love you more, Mia. I love you very much," I replied.

I continued to move mine back and forth in rhythm with the movement of her hips. We were both breathless enjoying every beat. Occasionally I stroke her face and brush away her hair that falls in front of her face.

Mia pressed her lips to my shoulder and held it for a long time. She made me a sign. I smiled, then I made a mark for her on her chest in return. I'm not satisfied if it's just once. I want her to be mine forever, she is mine. I made five to six marks on her chest.

Once finished we exchanged glances again.

"I'll be faster, Mia," I said.

"Yes. Faster, Marc," she answered.

I speed up my movements. She was getting more and more crazy and rolling again. She smacked my arm, then groaned. In the end she wrapped her arms tightly around my back. She gripped me tightly.

Still panting for breath, she said it. "I want you forever, Marc."

I heard it, but I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the grip inside.

"Te amo, Marc. Te amo..."

Mia said it right in my ear. She said it softly as if it was a statement of surrender to my treatment that pushed her out of control or... as a warning sign to me. Because after that her grip got stronger.

"Dios, Mio!" I screamed loudly. "Dios!" I repeated it over and over while closing my eyes. I've never felt a grip like this before. She's so great. So new, so tight and so tight.

My fingers are now alternately digging into Mia's shoulders and back, trying to hold her tighter and bring her closer to me.

"Mia..., Mia..., Ah." I kept repeating those words in her ear.

Mia sighed too. She let me say her name hundreds of times and she didn't stop her grip.

"I think I'm going to cum, Mia. We have to stop this," I said, trying to control myself.

Her eyes looked at me disappointed.

"I'm not wearing protection, Mia. You could get pregnant," I said.

"Then you will be a father."

I blinked. "Hey, that's not so bad a thought," I said. I smiled and received a soft kiss from her.

"We will have lots of children, Mia," I said again after she broke the kiss.

"Yes...," she answered briefly while still sighing occasionally.

I can not stand it anymore. I jerked mine inside hers, then let out a long groan, moaning because I felt the incomparable pleasure. I reached my peak.

I put everything I had in hers. Not long afterward he released a liquid that warmed my whole body too. We have reached the climax. She hugged me tighter and released all her passion by kissing my body repeatedly.

I still closed my eyes enjoying the warmth of Mia's grip, Mia's body fragrance, Mia's sighs and everything from Mia.

"I love you, Mia..., thank you," I said, looking into her bewitching eyes.

She looked back at me but didn't say anything. I collapsed on her chest. Then she gently stroked my head. I grabbed her other hand.

"You know what? You could actually get pregnant Mia," I said.

She just nodded.

I raised my face to look at her again. "I would be very happy if I had your child."

"Of course, Marc. Me too," said Mia.

I pulled out mine slowly which was limp now, then lay down next to her. She quickly hugged me from the side, then we held hands tightly.

"We're getting married, Mia," I said then turned my gaze to her. "I will marry you."

She looked at me still without making a sound.

"I'm going to buy a house in Barcelona for us to live in after we get married. I'll talk to my mother."

Suddenly her face looked tense again. "I've never met your mother, Marc. What if she-" I quickly put my index finger in front of her lips.

"I know what you want to say. No, that won't happen, Mia. My mother will definitely like you. We will get married. Period."

She smiled. "Okay, Marc."

"You don't mind if we have to stay in Spain, right?"

She was silent for a moment. "I think it's okay, Marc. I don't have anyone else in Indonesia."

I saw her face turn sad again. I quickly changed the topic.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?"

She thought for a while. "A boy," she answered. "So that he can look like you."

I looked at her with a big smile. "I will teach him to ride a motorbike. He will become a MotoGP racer like me," I said. Then I was silent for a moment.

"No, no. Maybe he'll just become a motocross racer. That's cooler," I corrected enthusiastically. "I'll teach him motocross."

Mia laughed. "Then you don't want a daughter?" she asked.

I blinked. "Of course I want to!"

"Definitely to look like me," said Mia.

"Not really," I answered casually.

"Hah?" Mia threw me a murderous look.

I smiled mischievously. "To look like me too." Then I laughed.

Mia hit my chest lightly. "You're annoying! I hope our child isn't as annoying as you!"

I'm laughing. "If my daughter is a girl, she can't be an artist," I said.

Mia looked at me again. "Why?"

"So she doesn't fall in love with a jerk racer like her father." We laughed again.

"No, Marc." Mia stopped laughing then looked at me seriously. "You are the best racer."

I smile. "You're trying to seduce me?"

"Yes," she answered, smiling very sweetly.

I took a breath. "I can't resist your advances. That's my weakness," I said.

Actually, I want to know the reason why she finally wants to do this with me, but I don't want to ruin her mood and ruin this beautiful moment. Finally I replaced it with another question.

"By the way, which part did you like earlier?" I asked idly while smiling mischievously.

"I love it when you call my name, Marc," she said. "With expression."

I quickly turned my gaze to her.

"I like it when you call me like this... Mia..., Mia..., Ah..." She tried to imitate my expression, then she laughed.

I laughed shyly. "You were like that too."

Then I looked at her seriously again. "I like everything, Mia. Every second is my favorite," I said. I looked straight at her. "I promise you I won't do it with anyone else again. You're the last one, Mia."

She looked deeply into my eyes.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She smiled in relief. I kissed her forehead. "You know what? Actually I like it when you pull my hair gently."

She blinked then reached her hand above my head, tugging at my hair gently. Her chest part hit mine. "Like this?"

"Yeah like that." I swallowed hard.

"Like this?" She repeated it again.

"You're trying to tease me again, aren't you?"

She grinned. "If you're still up to it."

I responded with my lustful and naughty smile. Then I immediately bumped into her and crushed her again. We continued that night until morning without sleeping. Continue to be awake with every moan of our pleasure.

***

―TO BE CONTINUED

RELEASED EVERY FRIDAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.4K 36
What happens when your whole world is torn apart? When your taken by men as payment for what your father did? Ari Finally getting out if that place...
2M 58.5K 69
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–”π–“π–Š ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–Šπ–”π–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer break before college unforgettable. On...
1.8M 83.9K 57
~ 2021 WATTY'S SHORTLIST ~ "I-well, I..." I hesitated with my response. I wanted to let go. To not worry about what would happen in the future. I'd a...
266K 10.8K 39
(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike a deal with his friend in the most desp...