𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻...

By DEMGSC1920

Ok, let's do this once. My name is Jensen Banner, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 ye... More

Bio
(ITSV) Chapter 1: Welcome to Earth-1610
(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza
(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White
(ITSV) Chapter 4: The Line is Cut
Webs Have Been Multiplied (Reboot)
(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy
(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School
(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid
(ITSV) Chapter 8: Hey...
(ITSV) Chapter 9: The Death of Peter Parker
(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo
(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk
(ITSV) Chapter 12: House Fight
(ITSV): Chapter 13: Leap of Faith
(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner
(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1
(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2
(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?
Updated Bio
Important Announcement
Mystery of the Crow Arc
(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes
(MOTC) Chapter 19: The Crow?

First Look

1.1K 38 12
By DEMGSC1920

DING DONG

Scene shows Hobie who had a controller in hand hears the bell with Flash by his shoulder side, also with a controller but both in a couch.

Hobie: 'Bout damn time.

He puts the controller down and walks to the door. He opens the door showing Liz, her blond hair bit shorter and with a bit of makeup, holding two big bottles of Coca Cola. Behind her was a tall, toned man with what could be seen, to have medium length hair.

Hobie: Why the hold up?

Liz: Traffic, it was horrible.

Hobie: This is why nobody drives in Manhattan.

Liz enters, as behind her... Jensen wearing his sunglasses enters as well.

Jensen: You can't convince her that easily.

Hobie: The problem is that you don't try.

Jensen compared to Hobie has grown a bit more, now almost 6'4... probably his last growth spurt, he was also quite toned... he did hit the gym hard. He was carrying three boxes of pizza, as Hobie closes the door.

Hobie: Pepperoni?

Jensen: And meat lover.

Flash: Yes!

They look at Flash who kept playing video games. He was smiling... quite a lot actually.

Jensen: He doesn't play this much.

Hobie: He had it hard with Tandy.

Jensen: Wait... he and Tandy-

Hobie: Yeah... they split. You were gone for weeks man, nobody's heard of you for a while.

Jensen: I had quite the trip.

Hobie: Yeah, we know. What that monster did to the... multiverse you call it.

Jensen: Is... y-yeah, Abyss. Can we... talk about it later.

Time-skip

Jensen leaned back on a chair completely full, with Hobie and Liz in the couch... and Flash nowhere to be seen.

Jensen: That was good... is there another piece?

Liz: (sighs) Here.

She grabbed another slice and gave it to Jensen already had his sunglasses off. He smiled at the slice and then at Liz

Jensen: Thanks.

He took a huge bite of it. As Liz crossed arms looking at Hobie.

Liz: So... you and Jess?

Hobie: W-What?

Jensen: W-Wait... Jess? Jess Jones?

Liz: The one and only.

Hobie: (cursing himself) Bloody hell.

Jensen: Dude... coronaste.

Hobie: Why you speaking Spanish so much right now?

Liz: He seemingly discovered he is part Mexican so... we can't do anything about it, he wants to how he says "span" those latino words. Though I'm not sure Mexican's say that. That's more... Puerto Rican.

Jensen: Hey... they sound good.

Liz: Yeah, yeah. Back to topic, things going good between you two?

Hobie: (sighs) Do I have to be honest.

Liz: Every word, we need Ned to know this.

Hobie: Fine. We...

Jensen: You two had sex.

Liz: Jay!!!

Hobie: (sighs) He ain't wrong.

Liz: What?!

Hobie: We... went to her home and we went nuts, like... screams and all, almost a full hour.

Liz: What?! I expected like 15 minutes but-

Hobie: Yeah... a full hour.

Jensen: God you went crazy there.

Hobie: Yeah... we made a deal to find another place to do it.

Jensen: Let me guess, the car.

Hobie: Or behind the cathedral, that's sounds like a-

Jensen gave Hobie a very dark glare at him... sex behind a cathedral... hell no.

Jensen: You're not doing it back there-

Flash: Wait, you had sex?!

They look at Flash who walked out of the bathroom... looking very... off.

Flash: H-How and-

Jensen: Flash are you okay?

Flash: Yeah, yeah, just very-

Liz: Gosh you're drunk... again.

Jensen: Again?

Hobie: Remember?

Jensen: Right.

They heard a sound, seeing many cops driving at fast speed, as Jensen sighs.

Jensen: Great, another scumbag is out. Probably Scorpion.

Hobie: Heroes never rest, do they?

Jensen: Yeah... they never do. Give us like 20 minutes, this will be quick.

He walked to the door quickly, and later look back at Flash who was gonna lose his footing.

Jensen: And... handle Flash.

He opened the door and then closed it. As his steps were heard.

Flash: Awwwww... he left us.

Hobie: Scarlet Spider is a busy hero, we can't do anything about it. Let's get you back on your feet.

Liz: Us?

Hobie looks at Liz slightly confused, who actually looked slightly puzzled.

Liz: Am I the only one who heard him say "us"?

Hobie: Doesn't he mean him and the runaway?

Liz: I don't think he was talking about... the villain... he said it like if... he was with someone else?

Hobie: Maybe a bit of misspelling, he has been gone for a while, we don't even know what happened.

Liz slightly nodded at Hobie, as scene slowly moves away from Flash's home... as it shows in the horizon... a black figure swinging across Manhattan. The thwip of web-swinging was heard... but it sounded... a bit deeper...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 502 18
Earth-10895: A teenage boy, broken, hurting, alone. Taken from his home and his friends. Peter Parker, Mary Jane, Harry Osborn, Miles Morales and her...
50.4K 1.4K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...
27.6K 1.1K 86
PLEASE READ. So, I got the idea for this story after watching a what if scenario along with watching the Spider-Verse movies back-to-back. Let me a...
15.5K 496 10
Meanwhile in another Universe, Teenager Y/N L/N gets bitten by a radioactive spider that gives him Powers that he uses to take care of the innocent p...