Needing You - Sequel to Wanti...

By melissalynn88

I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was ma... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blake

Chapter Twenty Two

55K 1.1K 21
By melissalynn88

Today was a disaster.

My father hates me, Jenny hates me and the only good part was Blake’s family liked me after they hated me.

Scott was a little touchy feely though which made me uncomfortable and I didn’t want to tell Blake that after hearing how furious he was today, even Blake's dad had me quivering as he threatened Jenny, she had lost the plot, I was so scared of her and her threats it had me really worried, she wouldn't do anything would she? She couldn't hurt our babies or anything right?

When I seen Jenny walk in I swear I felt like I was about to go into labour!

The babies actually kicked constantly while she was there, I put it down to them hating her just as much as their mummy did.

“you ok?” Blake smiled as we walked towards the front door, I nodded holding onto his hand tightly, “I want to talk to you after about something as well” he quietly spoke as I laid on the couch, pulling the knitted blanket over me and snuggling into the fluffy pillows.

A knock to the door and Brooke walked in with Ryan, I invited them over so Blake could meet him before the wedding and they seemed to be getting along as the men headed out the back with a 6 pack.

I looked looked up from the couch as Brook slumped down beside me “my parents hates me, they literally hate me more than anything in the world” I muttered and then I continued to fill her in on today's events.

After I had finished she pulled me into a hug “I’m sorry” she murmured against my ear.

I pulled back and sighed “its what I deserve I mean I did sneak around with him”

She looked at me frowning “He can't tell you what to do, and it's not like you could be out in the open, Jenny was crazy and if she caught you he would have lost his business, you and Blake are perfect for each other and so are these little ones in here” she grinned rubbing my stomach.

“you always make me smile” I chuckled just as the baby kicked hard into her hand.

“finally” she shouted “they finally kicked for aunt Brooke” he grinned and waited for another kick.

Brooke and Ryan had to leave, they had to meet the florist about a different type of flower since she changed her mind, this wedding has had more changed than a child's nappy, I went into the bedroom where Blake was laying down on the bed, climbing on top of him and pressing my lips to his softly, “what did you want to talk about earlier?” I gave little kisses along his jaw as he ran his fingers up and down my sides.

“babe stop this is a serious talk” he laughed as my mouth was sucking his neck, I sat up and looked at him and found in fact he was looking serious, sighing I moved next to him laying on my back.

“I want us to get our own place” he stated.

I looked over at him, his gaze not meeting mine “what's wrong with this place?” I asked.

He of course frowned “too small for twins and three adults”

“oh ok, well lets look for anther house then” I shrugged, it actually made sense since his place wasn't that big at all.

“oh I was expecting a fight I didn’t think you would want to do anything like that yet” he looked surprisingly happy.

“for someone so smart you really are dense” I laughed.

He had me pinned me down to the bed so I couldn't move “take that back or I wont go down on you right now” he smirked kissing my neck, running his hands through my thighs making me let out a moan.

“your dumb” I laughed harder.

“so you don't want this” he moved between my thighs and ran his tongue over the material of my leggings.

“I take it back, your the smartest man I know” I said quickly.

“god your sexy” he grinned sitting up and running his hands across my stomach then sliding my leggings down, wasting no time as he got right to work.

I think it took all of ten seconds for him to get out of his boxers after I came and slide inside me “your the biggest tease” he laughed “but I love you and what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t get my woman off every day” I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him.

“are you sure I look ok?” I asked for the tenth time, I was meeting Blake’s friends tonight, we figured we may as well announce it out to everyone in the same day, I was slightly freaking out.

“babe you look fine as always” he said again wrapping his arms around the back of me and resting his hands over my stomach, I looked at myself in the mirror, I had on deep blue skinny jeans with a charcoal off the shoulder loose fitted top but it was tighter around my stomach, I left my hair up in messy bun, I was so tired but I knew tonight was important to Blake.

I turned to the side looking at my stomach frowning, it seems to grow by the second.

“your beautiful so stop worrying” Blake kissed the back of my neck and moved around to face me pecking my lips and bending down kissing my stomach.

Of all the places they wanted to meet up was where I worked, well of course we were coming here since Jock was his good friend and he had the night off, coming in her didn't bother me too much sure I couldn't drink but I honestly hadn't missed alcohol , we parked across from the bar, my nerves had really kicked in, I was freaking out on the inside big time!

Blake gave me a reassuring smile as we made our way across the street, I followed him inside to a table over the back area where a group of three guys sat, I'm guessing by the looks of them they were the popular jocks in school!

They were all quite attractive but no where near as cute as Blake.

“Blake what's going on?” one guy with brown hair grinned passing him a beer.

“who's the hottie?” a blonde grinned checking me out, I sat down next to the Jock who was eyeing me cautiously as Blake pulled up a chair next to me resting his free hand on my thigh, I immediately got tingles where he left his hand.

“the hottie is Alex, Alex this is Ben, Jason, Adam and you know Jock already” he grinned and the other guys eyed me as if they were waiting for an explanation.

“long storey short, Alex and I are having a baby, no actually we're having two babies and getting married” he grinned while the other guys went silent, I swear you could hear a pin drop.

“what?” Jock spoke beside me, with a slight anger.

“how far pregnant are you?” Jason asked me staring at my stomach.

“21 weeks” I smiled.

“we've been seeing each other since Fiji” Blake added as if he wasn’t embarrassed about any of this.

“please tell me you didn't screw then” Jock muttered “you had me feeling guilty for weeks when you banged my best mate and hid it from me?”

“sorry, but the flowers were a nice gesture” I grinned.

“not cool Lex” he smirked “but well played, you and Blake huh, I never once suspected a thing, but what about Jenny?”

“fuck, does jenny know?” Ben asked looking shocked still.

“yes” Blake frowned sculling the rest of his drink, well I guess he got to be in his bar drinking away his sorrows.

He must of seen me shift uncomfortably “sorry” he mumbled squeezing my leg.

“well Alex it's good to finally meet to woman who got rid of the bitch we all hated” Jason grinned and the others agreed, maybe this wasn’t going to be such a bad night.

“so I have to ask how old are you? 27, 28?” Adam grinned leaning into me closer as the others were talking together.

“a little lower than that I'm 21 in a few weeks” I laughed as he spat his beer out all over the table choking.

“fucking hell Blake” he coughed wiping his mouth from the beer dribbling down his chin

“what?” Blake turned his attention back to us

“20 seriously?” Blake looked at him and shrugged, when Ben slammed his glass on the table “holy shit I cant believe you have been doing Blake all this time, no wonder we always come here” he rolled his eyes.

“well why else would I drink there” Blake grinned “plus we did fuck a few times but I wont say where, I don't want Jock to hit me” and I closed my eyes lowering my head trying to hide the blush while the guys laughed.

We stayed at the bar for a couple hours, his friends were all ok with us in the end they didn’t really care about us being together, they were actually excited about Blake finally having a baby well two actually, only Jason was married with a kid and they all had hated Jenny.

Blake was drunk off his head, they were all pretty drunk, It was funny to watch them, they just looked like a bunch of teenagers drinking.

When the bar closed, I drove and dropped the guys off at their houses, Blake fell asleep in the car which I thought was funny.

“Blake babe wake up?” I shoved him in the arm and he groaned opening his eyes looking around to see we were still in the car outside our home.

He stumbled up the footpath resting his arms around me “god I love you” he grinned breathing over my face, all I could smell was strong whiskey and cigarettes

“I love you too now inside and brush your teeth” I laughed dragging him forward.

After ages of dragging him into my room and closed the door he pushed forward into the wall pressing himself behind me “I’m going to fuck you so hard right now like this, and if you wasn't already pregnant you would be very soon” he kissed down my neck and pulling my jeans down lifting my legs up out of them, I took my top off and tossed it behind me as Blake feathered burning kisses down my spine.

“Blake” I moaned as he kissed down my thighs.

I heard him taking him jeans and shirt off then grabbed my hips pulling me back into him more so I was leaning on the wall and he slammed inside me hard, I had a feeling that this was just the start of our very long sex filled night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
275K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
1.9K 649 38
_________________________________________ I fell in love . You fell out of love. I moved out .You moved on. Found each other but in diff...
72.6K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...