๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’! โ™ฅ C. BROOKS...

By Riverthesimp

๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ (๐ง.) ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐”๐, ... More

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’!
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
แตƒแถœแต— แต’โฟแต‰ โป ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สทแต’ โป ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
แตƒแถœแต— แต—สฐสณแต‰แต‰ โป ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†? ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€.

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜

146 4 48
By Riverthesimp

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

I let out a huff, my hands covered with palm tree leaves. I stepped towards the almost-covered-in-sand Bounty. I placed down the laminas, trying to camouflage the ship. The sound of footsteps muted by the sand approached us. I turned my head, seeing Kai coming back from the position he was. He had gotten the responsibility to watch out for any signs of the Stone Army near our location.

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." Kai mumbled out, gesturing with his arms.

Jay, who stood next to me, also placed down a palm's leaf and then let out a laugh. "Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." He said proudly as he put his hands on his hips.

I took a few steps backwards, observing our work. A grimace installed itself on my face. "Yeah.. Maybe the leaves are too much, but oh, well, it doesn't seem like those rockheads are that smart anyway."

"Who wants to hide when you can fight?" Cole questioned as he threw his shovel on the ground out of frustration. "I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys!"

The Nindroid stopped his digging and turned his head to the ravenette. "But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish."

Thank you, Zane.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Wu spoke as he stepped out of the Bounty.

He gestured us to follow him inside the camouflaged boat. We all exchanged glances before doing so. He led us to a room, where a wooden table remained with Lloyd, Misako and Julien(Zane's father). The elderly woman had waited for us before rolling the scroll she had in her hands open.

We sat down on the opposite side of her as she began to speak. "The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the Ninja pure elemental powers," she explained, jerking her head up to meet our gaze, "powers that can destroy the indestructible army."

A grin formed on Cole's face. "So you're saying we get to fight?" He let out a victory yelp. "I've got happy feet!"

Misako turned her head towards Lloyd. "And you, my son, here it is written; «For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master»."

He raised his brow at his mother. "Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?"

"It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master." The grey haired woman's explanation left us shocked and speechless.

Noticing our wide eyes, Lloyd laughed. "Jealous?"

"Wait a minute," Kai said, "this all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?"

Sensei Wu stepped in, moving right beside Misako. "The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this." He said, taking out some sort of golden medal with doodles on it and three holes in it.

Julien grabbed the insignia, analyzing the instrument. "A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." He explained, adjusting his glasses' placement.

"Uh, how'd you know that?" My brother implored.

"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time." The inventor chuckled. "Adventure stories were my favorite."

Zane took the medallion from his father's hand, speaking up. "Then what are we waiting for?"

We stood up from our seats, Lloyd also got up, only to be stopped by Sensei Wu. The blonde sent him a confused gaze­. We stopped our track, watching the two interact.

"Not you, Lloyd." Our mentor told him, blocking him the way.

His nephew furrowed his brows, letting out a huff. "Ah, seriously? Are we still doing this?"

Misako got back on her feet, placing her hand on Wu's shoulder. "Wu is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the final battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks."

Jay placed his hands on his hips, sneers emerging from his mouth. "Jealous?"

Lloyd scoffed, crossing his arms as he glared at my brother. Julien stood up and turned to the blonde. "Well, I could use some help around the shop. We should get working on vehicles that might help give us a fighting chance."

Wu rotated to us, pointing in our direction. "Remember, Garmadon doesn't know we're on the island. It is imperative that you stay out of sight."

"Of course, Sensei. Don't worry. Have you ever known us to veer from a plan, huh?" Jay questioned, gaining unamused glares from Lloyd, Sensei and Misako — their silence speaking tons.

"Ninja–" The four guys around me exclaimed, startling me.

Sensei hushed them. "Shh! Not so loud. Are you trying to get us caught?"

"Go.." The boys finished their sentence in a whisper.

Laying down on a large boulder, I let out a bored sigh as I rested my head on my hand. My eyes diverted around the palisade of what I assumed would be Garmadon's camp. My hypothesis validated itself when the Dark Lord came out of a hut. A few soldiers stepped around the tall figure, who talked about something — we were too far to even understand what he said.

"Look, this must be Garmadon's camp." Jay told us, pointing at the place.

Kai shook his head, turning to face Jay. "No, you think? I thought it was a takeout restaurant." He turned to point at a crane lifting some material up. "It looks like he's building something, but building what?"

"Quiet, you bozos. We still need to find what the medallion matches up to." Cole grumbled, taking out the golden medal.

"Let me see." Zane took the medallion, placing it ahead of his eye. Looking through the object, he gazed around the place. He let out a hum. "Nothing matches– Wait."

Jay gasped, snatching the instrument out of the White Ninja's hand to look through it. "You found the Temple of Light?"

Zane jerked his head, pointing in the direction of a table with a bird on it — the Falcon — that was in a tent. "No, but look!"

"Your Falcon!" Kai shouted, his eyes widening. "I thought it got shot down and was lost for good."

"Not if I can retrieve it and get the pieces back to my father." Zane got up from his spot.

"Woah," I spoke up, tilting my head up to meet his gaze, "I admire your will to get your Falcon back, but have you seen how many Stone Warriors there are? It's too much of a risk."

"Yeah, Zane. You're veering from the plan." Cole joined my side. "We're supposed to be finding the Temple of Light and staying out of sight."

Zane glanced at all of us. "If I were any of you, I'd do the same. I have to get my friend back." He retorted before jumping boulder to boulder, succeeding to pass over the palisade.

Cole went to get up, wanting to follow him, but quickly got interrupted by Kai's hand. "The more of us that go, the more chance we'll get caught. We just have to stay here and hope he doesn't get seen."

The ravenette shook his head, glancing down. "Aww, I wanna fight."

"Well, you should cheer up." I uttered, observing the Nindroid that was hiding behind a structure, waiting for the soldiers to walk away. "I have a feeling that it will end up in a fight."

"I spy, uh– another tree!"

"Jay, that's the same freaking tree from the last two rounds." I glanced at my brother, my back resting on the surface of the border as my hands were on my stomach. The brunette was also laying on his back, a leg over the other while he had the medallion right in front of his eye.

Cole scoffed, clearly annoyed, snapping his head towards my brother, he furrowed his brows. "Jay, how did you ever become a Ninja? Seriously."

Kai got up, sharing the same annoyance as Coles. "Oh, would Zane just get his bird already and get out of there?" He smacked his hand in the direction of the blonde, who had been stuck for some time now behind crates, waiting for the right opportunity to grab his mechanical friend.

Something caught Jay's attention. He got up slowly, the medallion remaining in front of his eye as he looked through it. A gasp elicited from his mouth, which specifically earned my focus on him. I removed myself from the rock, standing back up on my feet.

"Guys, look!" He exclaimed, grabbing the other two's attention. Cole got up on his feet as my brother passed the medallion to me.

I moved the object to my eyes, looking in the direction of where my brother seemed to be fixated. My eyes glued to a specific spot, which was on the top of a mountain. My jaw slightly dropped as I saw the three holes being lit up by gleams of light — perfectly aligned.

I passed the instrument to Kai, who took very little time to find the discovery. Seemingly as dumbfounded as I, he mumbled out, "It matches up." He exhaled a breath. "That must be the Temple of Light!"

Cole marched up towards us, letting out a laugh. "Jay, I take back everything I said. You are a fine Ninja. Not finer than me, but a fine–"

A warrior shouting in a foreign language interrupted him, but also grabbed our attention. Our eyes met with Garmadon's minions surrounding Zane, who succeeded to grab his Falcon. My brows furrowed in worry, my shoulders dropping along with my brother.

"Oh.." He mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief.

The Stone Warriors approached the White Ninja, weapons in their hands as they yelled protests. Zane eventually backed away into a boulder, his back pressed against it as he clung onto his bird.

"That's it. I'm fighting!" Cole declared, stepping forward in Zane's direction — only to be stopped by Kai's arm.

The hothead shook his head. "We can't. They're indestructible." He retracted his hand. "If we go in there, they'll know we're here too."

Cole pushed past Kai and hopped onto the nearest rock, "Yeah, and if we don't, we'll regret it for the rest of our lives."

I joined him shortly after. "I'm with Cole. Come on, it's our friend that we're talking about. Either way, they would have discovered we were here eventually."

The rest decided to follow, jumping from boulder to boulder before entering the camp. We spotted a huge vehicle in the distance. Praying silently that the transportation is still working, yet already activated, we made our way towards it. I opened the trap of the tank, letting Cole hop in as the rest of us cling onto a random part of the vehicle.

To our luck(and our surprise), the tank advanced for just a few seconds before stopping. We, except Cole, who was in the vehicle, all exchanged glances, smiles crossing our faces before we placed our hoods down. The transportation rushed forward, tossing every single Stone Warriors that were surrounding Zane — the path now cleared. The tank crashed into a huge rock as we all jumped out of the vehicle, landing near the tall blonde, whose eyes were wide open.

Cole snapped his head in the direction of the White Ninja. "What are you waiting for? A red carpet?"

Zane dashed ahead, joining us as we headed to the wooden palisade — the voice of Garmadon screaming commands a little more farther backwards. The groans of the army got themselves known as they quickly stood back up — weapons still in their hands. They stepped forward, following right behind our backs.

"Remember when Sensei asked us to stay out of sight?" Kai questioned as we stopped in our track, the huge barricade right in front of us, which meant a dead end.

"Yeah, that was good advice." The Black Ninja responded, panting before he and we tried to climb over the fence.

Zane couldn't even reach the top as the Army had thrown spears at us, causing us to quickly drop down on the ground. Our backs were pressed against the fence as we watched in a stir of panic the Stone Army running in our direction.

"Why didn't we listen to him?!" Jay asked as my eyes caught on several spikes getting launched at us.

"Quick, get down!" I moved my hand behind my brother's head, forcing it down as Kai and I did the same for ourselves, dodging the spears.

"Why don't we ever listen to him?" Zane retorted while he and Cole both bent down, ducking the projectiles.

I felt a hand snake up on my upper back as an arm appeared right above my head — which were Kai's. "Look! The gate! The way out!" He pointed to the portal that was getting lowered by some of Garmadon's minions.

With no other words being exchanged, we sprinted in the direction of the downing fence — passing by a wooden and dangling bridge. As we were running across it, the plank underneath Kai's foot broke, which fell down into the crevice.

He turned his head to look over his shoulder, sending me a worried look as I was right behind him. Chuckles emerged from our backs, causing me to rotate my head — only to see a few Stone Warriors slowly making their way towards us .

"Hurry up. We're halfway there!" Cole told us, but however, the army was closing in on us from both sides of the bridge.

Kai scoffed, looking back and forth at the Stone Warriors. "We've been in situations like this a hundred times. Quick, who's got an idea?"

"Uh, we jump into that hole!" Jay pointed at the pit below us, where a pond of a suspicious dark substance was at.

"Next idea." The brunette muttered, flickering his gaze towards me.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm drawing a blank, sorry."

"I say we fight!" Cole proposed, clenching his fist.

"With what? We don't have powers!" Kai shouted back, letting out a sigh before turning to the tall white figure. "Uh, what about you, Zane? What do your computer say?"

The called one remained silent, glancing around — from the Stone Army to the missing plank, a plan obviously forming itself in his head. "I got us into this mess. I know how to get us out."

More warriors stepped onto the bridge, who started to curve downwards due to the added weight. I gulped nervously as I knew what would soon happen. My eyes trailed up to one of the ropes that supported the structure we were on. Suddenly, what was due to happen, occurred. The bridge's ropes snapped, resulting in everyone falling down the fissure.

"Zane!" I shrieked his name, wiggling my arms as if I had the ability to fly — which I'm pretty sure seemed like I was a cartoon character.

"Grab a plank! Ninja, go!" He shouted, grabbing a board and using his Spinjitzu to lift himself up into the air.

Without wasting time, we, at our turns, picked a plank as we copied his gestures — using our Spinjitzu to fly onto a crane. We used the planks to slide down the crane before sledding above the trees, all of us shouting in excitement or fear — either way, one of the above.

"This is so surreal!" I yelled, a nervous laugh following right after.

Jay gasped as there were no more trees to sled above. "We're falling!"

"Use your hood as a parachute!" Zane yelled, jumping off his plank as he placed his bird between his legs to hold it.

We all did what he said, removing our hoods and using them as parachutes. As soon as our feet touched the ground, we dashed forward into the forest — assuming that it was the direction where our camp was remaining.

Out of breath, we finally arrived at our camp — familiar figures drawing themselves into our visions. Zane's creator and the Chosen One were behind a wooden table that was planted into the sand as Sensei and Misako were a little bit further behind. I found Nya right beside a huge vehicle as she seemed to adjust some stuff on it.

It felt like we had been running for hours when in reality it must have been just a few minutes. We pushed through the aching pain in our legs and made our way to Julien and Lloyd, who had perplexed looks on their faces, which was justified. We stopped right in front of them. I slightly bent down, placing my hands on my knees as I panted heavily — let's say that cardio isn't my strongest ability.

"Prepare for battle!" Zane exclaimed as he placed the Falcon down on the flat wooden surface. "We've got company."

Our mentor stepped in, Lloyd's mother following right behind him. "You were spotted? By one? Two?"

Kai took a deep breath, scratching behind his neck. "How about.. all of them?" He responded, an ashamed look in his face.

"Did you locate the Temple of Light?" The elderly woman asked in an urge as I positioned myself back properly.

"It's at the top of the mountain. I hope those vehicles are ready because we could sure use them now." The brunette answered, pointing with his thumb behind us.

Julien walked towards the new transportation as we followed right behind him. "Guess you're gonna have to figure this baby out on the fly."

The top of the vehicle slid open, resulting in most of us jumping in it. I noticed my brother walking towards Nya, who gave him a soft smile. She placed a hand on her hip as she stared at Jay.

"We've also packed another surprise in back. Perhaps it can be of use." She said as she pecked Jay on the lips, causing a wide smile to form on my face.

His face became beetroot red as he also had the biggest grin on his lips. "Another Nya surprise?"

He jumped in the vehicle, taking a seat right behind me. I leaned my back against mine, placing my arms on the headboard as I turned my head to him. "So, you and Nya are official now?"

His face flushed into a blush once again, but, to my surprise, he shook his head. "Well, no– but yes? I don't know, we haven't really talked about that. We never really have the time to do so.." He shrugged, dropping his head.

"Well, time is something we are lacking. I'd say in those kinds of situations you have to talk about it, even if it isn't the most appropriate moment since you never know if there will be a tomorrow." I told him, offering a reassuring beam.

He chuckled, running a head into his curly hair. "It is now you tell me?"

I tilted my head to the side as I turned my body to him, now being on my knees on my seat. "Well, it just popped in my mind, so, yeah."

"Well, either way, I succeeded to have a kiss from her, so I can die peacefully now." He glanced beside me before retracting his gaze to mine, he tuned his voice a little as he leaned in closer to me. "What about you? You should use your own advice and tell him how you really feel."

There it is. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut or just congratulate him instead.

"Are you seriously using my words against–"

"Indeed, I am." He responded, nodding his head with a proud expression on his face. "Come on, it is obvious that he is head-over-heels for you. You should try your shot."

"You know how I am with love confessions.." I rotated my head, staring at Cole, who was examining the dozens of buttons and levers of the vehicle, before looking back at my brother, sighing. "Maybe. No promises, though."

"I'll take it." He replied, slumping back onto his seat as I did the same.

He is right. I should just come out clean, but dear masters..

Why are those kinds of things always so stressful?! I just know that I'll chicken out at the very last moment.

I observed as Lloyd hopped in the transportation while Sensei stepped closer to it, his head tilted to meet our gazes. "Whatever you do, do not stop until you get to the Temple of Light. Our survival depends on it." He turned to meet my eyes. "And Moki, with the immense ability that you'll receive, do not let the darkness consume you, in the shadows, or not."

Ah. Great.

"No pressure, uh?" I nervously chuckled, nudging Zane, who sat next to me. He didn't say anything in return, just sent me a worried glance, so I just tapped my fingers against my thighs.

"Well, this time, we'll stick to the plan." Kai added, shifting himself in his seat properly as the top of the vehicle closed.

"Good luck, Ninja."

Cole started the engine of the vehicle, rumbles emerging from it. He quickly took off with the transportation. We all looked back and saw that we were being followed by some stone warriors. We all looked worried. Cole pressed on the gas to get away, but that led the warriors to follow us.

"You do know how to steer this thing, don't you?" Jay asked in a panic to Cole.

The ravenette just ignored him and kept driving, but some of the warriors got in front of us and turned around to block us. He quickly turned to the right and drove up a rock which sent us in the air. He then pulled a tiny lever which made the drill go and sent us riding underground. When we reached the bottom of the mountain, we came back up to the surface.

"Well, that's about as far as this baby will go." He spoke up, turning his head up towards the huge alp. "We'll have to do the rest on our own."

"But we'll never make it up the mountain before they arrive." Lloyd pointed out.

"Well, then let's see what my sister packed." Kai left the car to unpack a mech that his sister made. We all exited the car and headed towards the mountain as the brunette got into the mech. "Oh, I love my sis!"

Suddenly, a whole army of vehicles rolled in, making my eyes grow wide. "Woah, that is a lot."

"Leave this to me." Kai said while getting in the mech. "Hey, buddy, you just had to be first. And guess what you win? A little of this!" He threw the warrior in the jungle. "Who's next?" He smashed their vehicles, but they immediately came back.

"These guys just don't stop!" Jay exclaimed as we saw Kai walking back in the mech with some soldiers following him.

When he reached us he lowered himself to let us on. "Climb on!" The porcupine demanded as we hopped on, clinging onto a part of the mech.

Jumping onto the mountain, he stabbed the claws of the mech in the stone, using it to launch himself up as he did that repeatedly. I looked downwards, seeing the Stone Army's transportations following right behind us. I also took notice of how high we were getting, the ground got farther and farther away from my vision. My breath caught in my throat as I clung tighter onto my part.

"Oh, they're still coming!" Jay yelled, also remarking our opponents catching up to us.

"One of these days we're gonna have to fight." Cole added, addressing Kai.

"We're not climbing fast enough!" Zane shouted as a warrior jumped out of its vehicle and launched itself onto our robot's foot.

The hothead shook the body part, resulting in the soldier to let go and fall down the mountain. He continued to climb up the peak, his voice arising. "Activate hook!"

With those words, the mech obeyed. Using a grappling hook, it launched and gripped onto a boulder on a platform further away. This caused us to slide up way faster, eventually making it to the stoned pulpit. We got down from the big robot, looking around. I exhaled the breath that was stuck in my throat as it felt relieving to feel my feet on the ground.

"Oh! We made it to the top!" Jay shouted. I leaned away from him because he screamed so loud. "But where's the Temple of Light?"

"I don't know, Jay. Maybe yell louder so the temple can find us instead of us looking for it!" I retorted, placing the hair out of my face.

"Are you sure you used the medallion right?" Lloyd asked in an agitated tone.

"Oh, of course I used it right! It said it should be right here!" Jay complained while pointing at the ground.

"Well, until we find it, I've got to find a way to slow them down," Kai mentioned, smashing some rocks down from the top, hitting the army and making some of them fall off the mountain. "That should buy us a little time," Kai stated while running over to the mountain and climbing up a bit more, the rest of us following behind the Red Ninja in his mech, getting to the top.

"The Temple of Light." Lloyd gasped before we all walked together towards the temple.

The two large doors opened, revealing an enormous room. There were five pillars with symbols on them and a bunch of drawings on the walls that looked a lot like us.

"Guys, check this out. It's us." Jay pointed at the murals on the walls. We all looked around.

"Impossible. It's everything we've ever done." Kai muttered in disbelief as the doodles were representing events that happened to us.

We wandered through the room. Observing every drawing, Cole listed every single one we saw while pointing at them. "Finding the Bounty; Facing the Devourer." We all stopped at one specific doodle, where we could see us in that exact moment. "Even right now!" He looked down at his hand before retracting it to place it behind his back.

"How could it all be here?" Zane questioned, seemingly as dumbfounded as most of us.

"Destiny."

I stepped a little back from the group, turning my body to face the center of the chamber. A huge bell dangled from the roof in the very middle. The five pillars were placed exactly like the corners of a pentagon. I went towards one of them, stopping in my tracks as I noticed a half-covered symbol on the floor. I bent down and used my hand to swipe the sand off of it, a logo appearing more clear — the same one that Kai has on the back of his gi.

"Uh, guys." I called out, standing back up as I rotated my head towards them. "I might have discovered something"

"What? What is it?" Kai inquired as they made their way to me. He glanced over my shoulder, his brows furrowing as he took in the symbol on the floor. He gently pushed me aside to look closer at what was on the ground. "Hey– That's the same symbol I have on my back."

"I think I know what we need to do." Lloyd spoke up as his gaze was fixated on something.

We turned back to the pictures and looked at a certain mural that showed our set up. Lloyd was in the middle. Cole and Zane were next to him while Jay was in front, Kai and I were the ones behind — forming a pentagon. Everything clicked together as we quickly understood what we had to do — or atleast, the first step on what to do.

If the symbol I found was Kai's, mine would be just near his. I walked to my left, finding another half-covered-in-dust-and-sand symbol. I got on my knees as I swept the debris, resulting in a mark to appear clearer — mine. The dirt quickly got in my face(more specifically my nose), which caused me to sneeze.

"Bless you." My brother chimed, faint giggles emerging from his lips.

I blinked repeatedly as my eyes were watery. I let out an 'ahh' type of sound as I turned to Jay. "Thanks."

The others did exactly the same gestures, brushing off dust to recognize our logos. We all got back up, looking around before walking to our assigned symbols. Lloyd stepped in the middle, underneath the bell.

"Okayyy," the blonde's voice trailed as he examined the ground, "now what?"

We turned our heads to the open doors, hearing the Warriors are close to them. Cole let out a groan as he clenched his fists. "Why does everything have to be so hard?"

"Hey, Lloyd," I began, my gaze fixated on him, "didn't your mother specify something about an instrument?" I quizzed as he looked in my direction, his eyes filled with perplexity.

He returned his eyes back on the ground, observing the symbol. A few seconds of tension passed before he shot his head straight up. He pointed at the bell above his figure, exclaiming. "The bell! It's an instrument!" He rotated to meet our gazes. "You guys ready for this?"

"Bring it!" Cole shouted, his voice echoing our thoughts.

Lloyd glanced up at the bell before running forward in my direction, he jumped on the pillar right behind me and used it to launch himself towards the instrument. He extended his leg to kick the device, which let out a clang. He landed back on the ground, stepping in the middle once again.

A light emerged from the inside of the bell, which reflected right on the Chosen One. He got up from the ground, bringing his arm in front of his eyes to avoid being blinded. "Whoa! What's happening?!"

"No one moves!" Zane yelled while gesturing with his arms.

The Green Ninja brought his arm back down, his eyes diverting around as he let the light consume him. The gleam mirrored a few crystals and then Kai's pillar. His gi changed and he got a weapon of his element. The same happened to Cole, then Jay, Zane, and finally me. My eyes observed the golden handle of my brand-new weapon.

I diverted my gaze back to Lloyd, who started to lift up in the light. He started to spin at a sickening pace while we all looked at him in awe. The 'blades' of our weapons appeared, taking all of us in surprise. They were similar to the shape of a thunder, yet all of them had different colors. The start of my blade began a beautiful purple as the end of it faded into a darker one.

"Guys! Send him your powers!" Kai exclaimed, and with those words, we did exactly what he demanded.

"This is the coolest thing I have ever seen!" I laughed, a wide smile on my lips.

We all moved our swords in his direction, the end of our blades sending our powers. What my weapon emerged was some kind of a purple mist with a mix of black in it. All of our elements met in the middle, which caused a golden light to appear. A roar came out of the energy ball as the head of what I assume was a dragon faded in.

The light disappeared, causing Lloyd to fall down on the ground — who seemed unconscious at first sight. Kai ran up to him, yelling his name in a worried tone. I trailed my eyes to the outside of the temple, seeing several Stone Warriors that made it to the top of the mountain approaching.

Lloyd groaned, "Let 'em have it!" He lifted his head up from the ground, slowly getting back up as the army charged at us.

Even with his mask on, I could feel the smirk on Cole's face as he yelled, "Now we get to fight!"

Kai blocked a warrior's strike with his blade, amazed that his sword didn't break and instead releasing a flame, "Cool." He then struck his blade in front of the warriors into the ground before creating a trail of fire around the small army he had, trapping them in a ring of fire. "Whoo-hoo!" He then ran through the flames and kicked them out.

Jay waited until a few of the Army came close before leaping onto their spear blades when they went to attack. He brought down his sword on the warrior in front of him, lighting sparking and shocking them as the electric shock traveled through them one by one.

Some ran at Zane and he climbed a pillar, waiting for the warriors next move. As the warriors piled themselves on top of each other, Zane leapt down, using his blade to freeze and contain them in a block of ice in the process. He kicked the ice, splitting it in half and causing the soldiers to go flying.

A few warriors were in front of Cole and he thrust his sword into the ground, making a crack appear as it traveled towards the Stone Warriors, who watched with confusion before getting buried by a mountain of dirt. He laughed before immediately turning around to do the moonwalk. He jumped on three Stone Warriors before landing in the middle, "Hee, hee." He spun and landed on his toes as he posed.

I let out a small cackle as I watched him before turning my head, only to notice that a few warriors were making their way to me. I placed my weapon in front of me, the blade pointing to a warrior. I whipped my sword around, the end of the sabre leaving some dark purple line floating in the air. As I stopped my movements, the flying strings launched themselves at the opponents, which threw them a few feet away from me due to the impact.

"Ha-ha! That is so sick!" I exclaimed as I had no idea what would happen. Fortunately for me, everything went great as I took a guess on what to do. I exchanged glances with Cole, who gave me a thumbs-up. I smiled underneath my mask.

"My turn." Lloyd spoke up as we walked right behind him. He placed his hands in front of him, creating an energy ball that faded from green to golden. As he moved his hands on both sides of his body, a huge dragon appeared, charging at the coming army.

"Retreat!" What I assumed was the leader of the army shouted as they ran out of the place.

We all let out laughs, cheering for him while bringing the green figure into a tight hug. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 339 11
โ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.โž
4.6K 232 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ?" ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด. "๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?" ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
Realmfall By

Fanfiction

2.8K 162 26
It was three months later when everything got turned on its head. Now there are rifts appearing out of nowhere, her portal is destroyed, and her brot...