𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐌...

By -CESSTIAL

➔ IN WHICH A ROCKY FRIENDSHIP TURNS INTO MUTUAL LIKING-NESS sakusa x f!reader chat fic! disgusting germ is ba... More

[1] IDIOT
[2] PYTHAGORAS THEOREM
[3] IT HELPED
[4] ANNOYING GIRL
[5] TEXTING IN CLASS
[6] SLEEP VOICE
[7] INARIZAKI'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM
[8] PERIODS
[9] HOW YOU LOOK
[10] HAND KINK
[11] SAKUSA'S BBG AGENDA
[12] BAD DAY
[13] FACE TIME
[14] GET OVER IT
[15] A NEW CHAT
[16] TALK TO ME
[17] APOLOGIES
[18] JACKRABBIT
[19] WHOMST HAS CAKE?
[20] LYCHEE JUICE
[21] BRING TSUMU BACK
[22] ATSUMU'S INSTRUCTIONS
[23] OMIOMI-KUN
[24] BREAD ROLLS
[25] BEACH DAY
[26] TROLLEY
[27] DISLOCATED
[28] LOCATED ANKLE
[29] CLASS 5
[30] THATS THAT WAP WAP WAP
[31] COMPRESSION SHIRT ?!?!?!?!
[32] SAMU'S BETRAYAL
[33] BARELY TALKING
[34] FLUTTERSHY AND EUNWOO
[35] KABEDON
[36] TOO BUSY
[37] GRADUATION NIGHT
[38] BERRY BITTY ADVENTURES
[39] MISSED HOMES
[40] Y/N ON CRACK
[41] WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?
[42] SILKY ROBE
[43] AN EGOISTICAL MED STUDENT
[44] COFFEE SHOP AU
[45] FLYING PIECES OF SH!T
[46] BROKEN HEARTS
[47] SHUT UP
[48] BRATTY SUB TINGZ
[49] OJIRO'S CULT
[51] 6FT UNDER
[52] SLEEPLESS
[53] NO CHOICE
[54] IN THE DARK
[55] ARE YOU HUNGRY?
[56] CUDDLE BUDDIES
[57] FOUR-LETTERED WORD
[58] WHAT'S A ROSETOY
[59] BOBA DATE
[60] MOVING IN

[50] GODDESS

1.8K 70 11
By -CESSTIAL

SATURDAY

UNKNOWN NUMBER
[10:53AM]

yo wassup sexy

suna istg if it's you pranking
me again from a diff number

🔫 

i've got the guns out this time

i'm not afraid to use them

omg no it's me hana

put the gun down !!!!

is it REALLY you 😑

[selfie]

HOLY SHIT

can i PLEASE save that photo?

im sorry my gay is showing 😭

i dont mean to be creepy

AJAJASN YOU CAN BUT DONT
LET SAMU KNOW ;)

KSJJKD THANK YOU GODDESS 💕

hOlD UP im at cardiac arrest bc of
you 💕

AAAAAAH

bTw i texted bc komori's @ ur
house and he's lAtE for dinner 🙄

yh he been to our house sm
lately lmao

IKR. he's been slacking around
here too

wanna come over to mine ;)

wait what??

yea lol

sakusa's taking a nap and i just
made cookies, unfortunately
i have no one to share them
withhh

and u're cool and shit so come
over babyfirl

u really want me to come over 😔

yeS i want u to come over. im
sick of being the only girl
among all these boys 🤗

OKAYYY i'll go get ready

dont let samu come over ;)

it's a girls day!

ooh okayayayay

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

excitedly, you left the room, ready to go to hana's house. this was the first time you were genuinely invited by someone to their house so you wanted to make sure it was special.

you passed by komori and osamu on the couch and they were...

fucking?!?!?!?!

nah jk again

they were gaming like normal dudes, sitting five feet apart because they're not gay.

"yo y/n! where are you going?" komori asks.

you think you were quickly going to get out of this one but unfortunately not. you stand in the doorway and look over at them. for once, the game's been stopped and the attention has floated to you. the worst possible situation in this moment.

"to your house." you slip out.

"huh? why?"

"hana invited me over." you send a devious smile to the boyfriend of hana.

osamu glares at you, "she didn't invite me."

"perfect opportunity for me to snatch your girl." you wink, walking towards the front door.

sadly, as much as you wanted to go along, osamu followed you.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

the two of you were fighting embarrassingly at the front of hana's apartment, trying to be the one being at the door first. you reached for the doorbell and shove osamu the other side of the hallway, watching as he fell, the backstab shrilling in his eyes.

hana opens the front door, seeing that you were the first one there. her eyes brighten, "oh, hi! i'm glad you came alone. i didn't want osamu stealing the cookies—"

her eyes avert to the hallway to see osamu glaring at the both of you.

"ohhh honey~ what are you doing here?" hana asked, giving you a glance that screams, 'what the hell is he doing here?'

you cringe.

osamu gets up and dusts himself, "i missed you and heard something about cookies so i thought i'd tag along. you don't mind, do you?"

"of course not..."

hana and you share a knowing grin as osamu walks into the apartment like he owns the place. you ignore the righteous behaviour of your friend and walk in to the familiar apartment, known to you as the place sakusa and you fought.

"you two sit here, i'll get the cookies out."

you and osamu glare at each other as you sit on the provided seat on the benchtop, the hatred clear between the two of you. you didn't understand why osamu is so worked up for. he had no reason to be. it's not like his girl would actually fall for you.

was it that important for him to have to come?

"you're annoying." you mumble at him.

"look at your big ass head, motherfucker―"

"here!" hana interrupts, bringing the tray onto the benchtop. "it's hot now so we have to wait."

"awwww." osamu and you sound.

"hey, don't be sad. just ten minutes, okay?" she says, patting the both of you on the head.

oh how sad you weren't able to eat the cookies now.

you hear a door open, almost scaring you. but when you turn to your left you saw a shirtless sakusa coming out.

he glared at you through sleepy eyes.

why is everyone glaring at me?

"just be letting anyone in the house these days..." he comments, "samu."

he clasps hands with osamu who returns the cool greeting. you roll your eyes. honestly, his physique didn't even grab your attention as much as his words did.

"see? your man is here. leave my girl alone." osamu whispers.

"never." you smirk at him.

"bro put a shirt on. literally no one asked you to show off." hana expresses, rolling her eyes.

"no ❤️" saksua replies, walking to the kitchen.

he grabs one of the hot cookies and stuffs it in his mouth like it's nothing. hana hauls a tea towel back and angrily smakcs it against his chest. exactly like how a mother would when disciplining her child. 

"it's hot, dumbass."

"yes, i know i am." he replies and starts flexing in her face.

"fuck off!" she yells, "you're so annoying."

you couldn't believe your eyes.

was sakusa actually getting along with another person? 

you were seeing it in front of your eyes, wondering if it was a dream you were going to be snapped out of any second. 

how could sakusa so freely converse with someone else without getting the tiniest bit annoyed?

well it did explain his friendship with her a lot.

compared to yours.

you'd admit the jealousy that took over you for a moment as you watched them talk.

"shut the fuck up, your bed hair is worse." sakusa grumbles, taking another cookie. "and your friend kuroo, yeah his is the worst."

"don't make fun of my chem nerd or you're dead. i'll tell him and we'll gang up on you." hana warns

you and osamu exchange a glance.

"you literally baked when i cleaned the oven yesterday." sakusa states, closing his fist and hitting her on the head gently. "you did it on purpose, didn't you?"

"what am i seeing?" you ask silently.

saksua's glance fixes over to you, raising an eyebrow at your surprised face.

"close your mouth, a fly's gonna go in there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 127K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
329K 9.1K 36
❝Sakusa Kiyoomi x fem!reader❞ A story in which Sakusa meets his cousin's best friend Y/N He was first taken aback by the mention of a new roommate, e...
39.4K 2K 26
suna rintaro x fem! reader UNI AU ↳ in which two ex best friends might have unfinished business when their paths cross again
61K 985 45
"𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲?" "𝐈- 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤." "𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝...