[56] CUDDLE BUDDIES

SATURDAY

"so fighting one day and fuck buddies the next, huh?" komori asks.

"motoya komori!" hana gasps.

you stirred awake from sakusa's shoulder and peek to see the people in front of you, or more like, sakusa's childhood friends staring at the two of you in contentment.

the silence is so loud you linger on the idea of screaming right about now. how could you possibly speak at a time like this? they caught you guys red-handed.

the night before, sakusa and you had stayed up a lot to talk and catch up on the things you guys never got to talk about in the time you had been apart. it was a wholesome night but now, you were dealing with this.

you shake sakusa by his shoulder.

he wakes up with a grumble, eyes widening seeing his friends there. after all, you and he were wrapped up in one blanket and you linked your arm around him (which he did not exactly oppose to but didn't comment his liking on either).

"i'm going to shower." he excuses, leaving. that was sakusa's escape to this and that was your cue to deal with this alone. when he's out of view, the two come down to your height, bright smiles and all.

"come on, y/n, tell us what happened!" hana chirps.

"yeah i wanna know what kind of fucking—"

hana hit him on the shoulder as he smiles shamelessly.

"ummm, let's not talk about that. oh yeah, komori! let's swap where we live pleaseeee~" you say, changing the subject. 

luckily, the topic was shocking enough to divert them.

"huh?"

"i'm serious." you state, putting your hands on his shoulders. "i'm sick of y'all playing games at nighttime and if i stay here, that way, i don't interrupt you guys and you won't interrupt me."

komori and hana exchanged glances as if the decision would be difficult to make which caused you trouble. you didn't want to be in that apartment with those boys anymore, your sleep schedule had turned into a horrible mess. you wanted out.

besides, when you brought up the idea to sakusa, he was more than okay with it which meant that it was probably going to be okay with these two.

"okay! i think it's better this way anyways for convenience." komori agrees, "are you free next weekend?"

"yeah, should be." you respond with a firm nod, "i'm gonna go now, so let's discuss more over the phone!"

you were so glad you were leaving. this was getting more awkward by the second.

"so you won't tell us what happened?" hana questions, grabbing your wrist.

you flush, "bye guys!"

and walk out of the apartment as fast as you can.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"oh my god, i was so worried!" atsumu shouts, running towards you as if the seventy-seven missed calls wasn't enough to explain how worried he was about you. despite this, you put your hand up as if to maintain your distance from your best friend. you were still frustrated at them for being the reason you left like that.

the three boys were assemble at the living room, watching you walk towards your bedroom.

"was it true you had to stay at sakusa's place?" osamu asks.