[42] SILKY ROBE

WEDNESDAY

"come on, y/n. you can do this." you tell yourself, facing your bedroom door which you were previously wishing to materialise into a door, "none of the boys are up anyways."

you were in the middle of getting ready and forgot to steal a shirt from suna yesterday to wear for today and it'd totally go with your outfit. and now you were stuck in your room in your underwear, bra and a robe clung haphazardly onto your body, wildly hoping none of the boys were outside your room when you went out.

you wrapped the silk robe, outlining your body and leaving almost nothing to the imagination, around your body tightly and open the door, making no sound in the process. 

it didn't help that suna's room was the furthest away from yours and you had to walk a great distance to reach your destination.

none of the boys were out and about, you let out a sigh of relief and didn't bother about covering yourself up, letting the robe down from your grip. you strutted down the hallway to the living room, thinking if the boys were to come out, you have enough time to cover your body again.

but what you didn't expect was sakusa sitting on your living room couch with his mask on, his eyes widening at seeing your body peeking through the robe

your jaw dropped to the ground before you scream a very loud, "HOLY SHIT."

you bolt to your room, slamming your body against the door behind you. 

sakusa, your ex-crush, possible rival (?) saw you naked. you shook your head, breaking out of the sudden trance you were pulled into. you have to get ready for school now. you were going to miss the bus.

but he saw me nakeyyyy—

not the time y/n.

fishing through your closet, you finally encounter an outfit (a cute sundress suna bought for you last year) and leave the room after putting it on. you exert a calm presence as the boys gather around the living room, looking at you confusedly.

"was it you screaming?" osamu asks, tilting his head at you.

"yeah, saw a roach." you answer, nervously skipping sakusa's neutral face. as if he didn't just see you half-naked.

"really? where?" osamu looks around frantically.

"there," you reply, pointing at osamu and snickering. atsumu joins you, hitting his brother on his back before receiving a glare that slams him to the ground.

osamu opens his mouth to roast you back when suna claps his hand against his best friend's mouth. his eyes scan you top to toe as if you made the biggest mistake in the world.

"isn't that the dress i bought for you?"

you nod, a little embarrassed, "it's nice, right? you picked the right size, it fits just right."

suna surprisingly nods in agreement instead of inserting a sly comment that would've ruined the mood. regardless, the hairs on your skin raise and before you can wonder why, you catch sakusa holding you in a piercing glare that sears through your body. the sundress's material is too small to handle a stare like his.

"i'm going to go now." you announce, breaking the silence.

"wait!" atsumu calls, although you were long gone.

you climb down the apartment complex, breathing out a held-in sigh, surprising yourself a the exhaustion that leaves your body from it. you didn't anticipate for university to be like this. in actuality, you genuinely thought it to be very fun and you'd fall in love with the structure. of self-paced study. unfortunately, thanks to one person, your whole life is coming down.

you're so confused. why is he ignoring you for? things weren't making sense.

"hi kiddo!"

you glance up, seeing kita in front of you. a brittle smile lifts the ends of your lips at seeing the familiar face. he holds his hands out, waiting for you to hug him. you run into them, seeking comfort in those warm arms.

it's been a few months since you last saw him. him and the other third-years frequently visited when it was holidays hence seeing him now wasn't much of a surprise for you.

"how come you're here?" you ask.

"i just came to see how y'all were doing." he replies as you pull out.

"but i thought you disowned us all." you frowns.

he rolls his eyes, "okay, everyone except atsumu. he really got on my nerves with the strawberry shortcake and my little pony thing. i am disowning him." 

"kita!" osamu calls.

"yo, wassup kita." suna waved.

"kitaaa! gimme a hugggg~" atsumu shouts, only to be pushed away by a disgusted look by kita.

sakusa is there too. he stands there, amplifying his uncomfortable presence. kita interrupts your thoughts exactly on time with a kind smile on his face.

"if you want, i can bring y'all to class. but i'm afraid one of you might have to take a bus or something because there won't be enough space in the car. i suppose that should be ats—"

"i'll go." you interrupt.

"what? i don't feel like giving atsumu a ride anyways so you're free—"

"kitaaaaaa~!" atsumu pout.

"no it's fine." you smile, "i wanna be by myself anyways."

they bid you goodbye as you walk off yourself, glad that you were able to ward off sakusa.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

baby boy bottom submissive atsumu
[7:59AM]

you are the most dramatic
person i've seen 🙄

shut up.

i get that sakusa comes off
pretty strong but don't you
think you did smth wrong
too?

wdym

wow your grades are worth
nothing if u can't apply that
shit into real life.

ok that's just mean tsumu 😭

maybe but i didn't lie

why was he at our place
anyways

like doesn't he have his own??

i think it might've slipped
your mind we're both doing
sports medicine. we were
going to class together :)

righhttttt

anywho,, find a way to apologise.

he can apologise. i'm not
sorry for shit.

bro.

i was actually excited to see
him again and like him again
now that high school is over.
if that's how he's going to be
then so be it. i'll be the same
way.

but—

they go lower, you go LOWER.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

30k reads !! thank u sm <3