[35] KABEDON

FRIDAY

"something's up with you." suna says out of the blue. the two of you were walking to class together as atsumu stayed back to practice a little more.

you looked up and furrowed your eyebrows.

for one, it is weird suna is talking to you in a mellow tone and two, it sounds like he cares.

"what do you mean?" you ask him.

"you seem so...by yourself these days. it's weird," suna states. "is there something you need to tell us?"

"no—"

suna suddenly pushes you up against a wall. there was no one in the hallway so you were slightly frightened.

"girl, what is you doing—" you laugh.

"is there something wrong? is someone bullying you?" he interrupts.

you found this all very silly. there was nothing going wrong in your life but you did appreciate his concerns.

"why is everyone asking me that?"

it was suna's turn to be astonished.

"because we care for you. are you sad? did we do something wrong? sorry."

"suna. exams are coming, i just want to be on my own and study. that's literally it. i still love you guys all the same." you assure him, patting his head. "i wanna get into class 7 and stuff."

he didn't seem convinced, he stays and stares at you with that puncturing look on his face.

"studying isn't everything, y/n..." he says.

and he struck a nerve.

"maybe for you, but for me it is." you reason. "it's like me saying volleyball isn't everything to you."

"don't you get it? i'm worried for you. you seem like you're overworking yourself." he glares at you, his hands forcing to your shoulders as he gripped it.

"just because i'm not hanging out with you guys much, doesn't mean i'm overworking myself, okay?" you said as he pushed his hand down, "i get that you care but there are better ways to go about this."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WE HIT 10K READS!!!