[43] AN EGOISTICAL MED STUDENT

MONDAY

"hey, you seem pretty cool and i was thinking—"

"no." he interjects you immediately. there's something about his eyes, they poor into you, so dull and lifeless that you don't continue the conversation and tilt your head back to the lecturer.

since day one of university, you had not given up trying to be friends with him. sure, he looks like he was going to set off a bomb in the school but if you could just get his wall to break down, you'd know you achieved something that's not academic in university. whether you cared to admit it or not, atsumu couldn't be there for the rest of your life to take your mcdonald's order for you.

your hope is starting to smitten with this boy though. he raised his walls very high.

"so today we are going to get started on our assignments. i have already chosen partners." the professor announces..

the rest of the class groans but you look over at the guy next to you, "i hope we're together."

"tch. i hope we're not." he tells, not even sparing a glance at you.

"the first group is y/n and shirabu...oh, great you're already sitting next to each other!"

you excitedly clap and he facepalms, obviously feeling like he had lost his dignity a while back.

"i think it must be fate stringing us together, my dear shirabu." you sigh, "that was your name, right?"

"you talk too much."

"you talk too little."

shirabu sighs, looking at you with his boring eyes again, "get your book out...if we don't get the highest grade in the class, i am blaming you."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

end of class came with shirabu beyond annoyed at you. he gazes at you with furrowed eyebrows and you could genuinely feel the killing intent coming through.

"can't you silent your phone during class? it's so simple, a button away and it would stop annoying the shit out of me."

"i am so sorry." you smile, looking down at your phone with unease. it had been going off non-stop since class had begun, "anywho, do you want to work in the library?"

"i don't have a choice, do i?"

you shake your head and laugh. you and shirabu left the classroom and you whipped out your phone, finally seeing that all the texts had come from your apartment buddies.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

suna, osamu + 2 idiots

[12:41PM]

why did this group chat go
thru 5000 changes of a name?

atsumu miya
y/nnnnnnnnnnnn😩

what bitch

atsumu miya
tell them to stop being mean!

you think they'll listen to
me?? 

you're funny 😹😹

atsumu miya
I AM BEING ATTACKED
FROM EVERYWHERE😫😫

atsumu miya
I HATE IT HERE