[26] TROLLEY

WEDNESDAY

"hurry up, y/n!" osamu cries from downstairs.

"ugh, shut up!" you groan, "it's not my fault y'all told me last minute!"

you ran downstairs with the highest speed you had, two hangers in your hands which consisted of hoodies.

"which one?"

he rolls his eyes in pain. he obviously did not want to be here but there was basically no choice, as you were 'taking a long time' according to the boys that told you to get ready five minutes before they arrived.

now, who's fault was it really?

"they're both ugly. why would you even own a grey adidas hoodie? like that's basic as fuck."

"samuuuu~" you whine.

"don't wear ittt~" osamu mocks, "it's—"

ojiro walks through your open front door.

"are you coming, y/n?" he asks, worriedly checking his watch.

"samu's being mean!"

"y/n's being obnoxious and whinyyyyy!"

osamu and you exchange stares of disgust at each other. osamu begins to explain the situation to ojiro, all while overexaggerating, obviously. you swore that everyone saw osamu as the sane twin but at times, you really saw why he was atsumu's twin.

"he's right. it's ugly." ojiro concludes as he gazes at the grey hoodie.

"ha! i told you!" 

you were nearly in tears at this point and ojiro saw that.

"no no! i don't mean it in that way. actually, wait, i have something that can go with your outfit. i'll give it to you in the car."

"really?" you ask, your eyes sparkling.

"yeah." he nods, smiling at your excitement.

"okay! wait, let me just put these back."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"and, you three are together." kita instructs.

you and suna let out groans simultaneously.

you, the volleyball boys and sakusa were at a huge shopping centre to hang out for the sake of holiday time. but kita had said to split up and there was no even split-ups. you wish you'd gone with atsumu and sakusa but ended up with suna and sakusa which was the worse combination to ever live. they were going to bully you for sure, there was no doubt in this.

you loved suna, for real.

but sometimes the teasing did go overboard.

"why are you groaning?" you ask the bendy boy.

"because it's...you." he said, rolling his eyes.

"i guess we have something to agree with now, suna." sakusa said through his mask.

by now, everyone else had left to go their own ways. you recalled the sad look you and atsumu gave each other before he left with a different group.

this sort of reminded you of an excursion at school.

"ughhhh." you groan again to their annoyance. "where are we going?"

"sports store." they sat at the same time.

sakusa and suna began walking ahead of you so you quickly walked behind the two to keep up with their long legs as they talk about the release of new shoes and other things you weren't interested in.