[55] ARE YOU HUNGRY?

it had been minutes.

dried tears, head on sakusa, you couldn't wait for the horrors to leave.

the thunder, in other words is an unforeseen fortune, acting like a natural remedy to heal both sides of the uproar, smoothing down the lumps of the fight. the room was calm and only the sounds of the thunder got you to jolt lightly against sakusa to which he would hold your shoulder tighter.

"i think it's over." sakusa finally says.

he was right. there hasn't been a sound for minutes.

"o-oh." you move off him to sit on the other side of the couch, silent tears rolling down your face. this is embarrassing, humiliating, disastrous, a catastrophe, a bunch of other words can be used to describe this.

however, despite all of it, sakusa gets up.

"wait here." he tells you, then disappears down a nearby hallway, leaving you to think freely.

i shouldn't have done that...

i really, really shouldn't have done that.

he was back within a second, a fluffy blanket in hand. your eyes lit up only to dim again. he tosses the blanket on your face before grabbing his phone as you pull it off and wrap it around your cold body. you were chattering your teeth for ages when you were on him. he must've realised at some point that his warmth wasn't enough.

"are you hungry?"

you don't catch his words.

"huh?"

"are you hungry, dumbass?" he repeats.

the question whirled around your head, wondering for the answer.

you were terribly hungry, it was late night after all. you wondered if he was going to get food outside which you would immediately decline unless you were going with.

you didn't want to stay here alone because what if charlie chaplin—

"hurry up."

you nod reluctantly.

sakusa orders pizza over the phone. one hand pulls his shirt up lazily to scratch a particular part of his abs.

i'll lick it—

shut up, y/n.

you're meant to be mad, not simping, idiot.

you don't know how but the pizza got delivered even though it was raining and there was no electricity - just think of it as a gift from the author after the fight extended for over twenty chapters. the characters need tor rest. you pray hard that the pizza man won't get eaten by charlie chaplin before sakusa comes back with the pizza.

"have some." 

nodding, you eat the pizza. he watches you, disgusted, obviously. however, that look made you feel comforted in some sort of way. you grew accustomed to that expression and it didn't even bother you at this point.

wanting some distance, you sat on the floor.

sakusa sat on the couch, taking a slice of the pizza himself.

and there you two were...

eating pizza on a rainy night with no electricity, two hearts a complete mess.

though the thunder incident seemed to have made things better somewhat and you were glad for that. at least there wouldn't be big words thrown around so easily.

your eyes lock with his.

"sorry." you both say at the same time.

the pair of you stopped munching on the pizza's in your mouth and stared at the other in disbelief.

how could he also admit to his wrongness?

your heart stops for a second, a light of hope streaking on it. he was saying sorry. sakusa stepped down and apologised.

"let me start," sakusa begins, "i missed you, y/n...i hated how you just neglected me so easily but i should've been more understanding and understand the fact that you prioritised your education more than me. you liked having fun with your friends and everything but at the end of the day, that was what was important to you. and to be honest, that makes me proud of you. you found your independence and have a good future waiting for you." 

your eyes floats to the floor.

he wasn't done.

"but you should've told me. then, i would've gotten over you and moved on in my life or even waited for you. i also did something wrong by putting something i loved doing behind you when i already knew i was behind your education. if you had told me..."

"sakusa..."

you both were extremely egoistic in your own ways, both didn't want to give up your prides. to hear sakusa say something so heartfelt and give up for you made you feel that way too.

you scoot closer to him, carefully placing a hand on knee. you followed his reaction to be so subtle, almost not caring for it. then, you put your chin on that hand, staring up in those amazement of eyes. it had so much emotions he put so blatantly in words.

"i'm sorry too. ghosting you and thinking you would understand was such a big mistake on my part. i was really hurt that you were hurt because of that. i honestly thought you wouldn't care if i ghosted you because...i thought it was only me who caught feelings. i said a lot of words i didn't mean too, and i can imagine what that would've felt to you. you were heartbroken and lost your trust because of me. i understand if you hate me now and don't want anything to do with me. i made you doubt trust with a lot of people and i should be fully responsible for it. but if you want me to go now, seriously, i can't. that hallway is scary!"

sakusa raises an eyebrow.

"you're forgiven, idiot." he sighs.

"you too, idiot." you smile.

"call me idiot again and i'll leave you in that hallway."

"please don't."

he rolls his eyes.

the relief was felt throughout the room. you both had come together and things were back to normal. your heart leaps with excitement and relief at the same time.

after all, you were friends with your first friend again.

and someone you had a huge crush on.

who said you weren't going to pull moves now?

you pulled him down to the floor with you.

"aye? you're not complaining?"

"you're always bullying me." he says, finishing his pizza.

"ugh, as if...is that all your going to eat?" you inquired.

he nods.

"oh my god, thank god!" you yell, grabbing the box onto your lap. "i'll finish the rest?"

"you can finish that?"

you nods, eyes on the prize of food. pizza was a food in the apartment you and the boys had to buy separately for.

it was pure coincidence that all four of you were people with big appetites so when you bought pizza, you each bought your own boxes, knowing you all had your own food.

sakusa watches in fascination as you finished the remaining six slices in front of him.

you burp.

"ew, gross."

however, you ignore him, getting up to go wash your hands.when you came back, owning your warm spot again, sakusa was hugging himself.

"it's so cold."

this is your chance!

you share the blanket with him, wrapping it around him.

"you're too close."

"you know there's also another way we can stay warm." you hint, nudging his shoulder.

"shut up, dumbass."

AUTHOR'S NOTES

guys i so badly wanna make a choso fic.