[29] CLASS 5

WEDNESDAY

a few weeks have passed since sakusa's leaving. and you had to admit, everything suddenly became boring. even though he was here for a week, the boys and you had so much fun when he was here. 

you talked to atsumu the most and the group chat was dead. plus, no one was hanging out, staying in their houses for the most especially because it was exam season and the third-years were extremely busy. you were too.

the only time you all hung out was practice and that was because you're all starting to realise this is going to be one of the last times you hang out together with the third years. 

you were in the library during the end of the quarter before you went into third year and you could say, you had major plans. since kita had said for you to get into class 7, you had been encouraged to. 

"yo what are you doing here?" atsumu asks as he plopped down next to you.

"studying."

he pulls up the book you were reading to see its title.

"damn girl. we get it, you're smart." atsumu comments, rolling his eyes.

"i didn't say that." you say, looking back into your book.

he folds his arms on the table and lays his head sidewards on it, gazing at you.

"is there something wrong? you're too quiet." atsumu says.

"no." you laughed.

"no something definitely happened." he continued, poking your cheek.

"there's nothing wrong, tsumu. let me study in peaceeee~"

he was starting to become a disturbance but he put a stop to it himself.

"fine." he sighs. "but can you at least let me hold your hand while you study."

you look over at him, knitting your eyebrows. although, you agreed, taking out a hand for him to hold.

and then he stared at you studying for the remaining of lunch break as you guys held hands.

AUTHOR'S NOTES

just a small update for y'all bc tsumu✨✨