[52] SLEEPLESS

WEDNESDAY

it's hell living here.

what is sleep again?

as a med student, this is a common question but for you? a med student living in a dorm full of inconsiderate little shits. there was not one night where the boys wouldn't be up playing games. and even worse, komori came every single time.

no matter how much you told them, they didn't care. their simple excuse was if they could stay up gaming, why couldn't you stay up and be alright the next day? and to be honest, that was a debatable argument but still you had valid points on your side like how you were a medical student and such.

anyways, you were so happy when you saw hana in your apartment in the morning.

"please save me, hana! i don't think i can live anymore!" you yell, falling into her arms dramatically.

"hey, hey. what happened?" she asks.

her glance screamed worry as she looked at you, wondering what was going on.

"your boyfriend and his boyfriend won't stop playing games at night!"

that's right. you were going to snitch on them if that's what it took for them to stop gaming. and for context, 'his boyfriend' is suna.

"his boyfriend—wait, let me go talk to them." hana straightens her posture and walks into the living room with you trailing right behind her. 

the older girl walks up to the boys and tears the consoles off the two of them. suna is the first to react, rubbing his forehead at the sight of his enemy. "oh my god, will you please move?"

"samu and suna! who do you think you are? there are others living here too!" she questions, her voice varying in tone of hostility to moderate.

suna's eyes punctures through his best friend's girlfriend. you could feel his bitch face from where you were.

"baby, we're just trying to have fun—"

that seemed to have pulled the final straw as hana changes composure immediately. before you knew it, she had a knee on osamu's knee, her face drawn extremely close to him. the controller in her hand played a part too by her pushing it up under his chin so they maintained eye contact, "if i hear another complain about you, you know what will happen,"

suna facepalms as you stand in shock. he comes to stand next to you because of how disgusted he was. you, on the other hand, were completely flabbergasted and inspired by her dominance.

"say sorry to y/n." she instructs her boyfriend like he's some kind of dog.

"oh my god, i have never felt so embarrassed for people before," suna says as he turns around.

"sorry y/n." osamu almost whispers.

"good," she states, moving herself away and patting his head, "come on y/n! i'll drop you to class!"

she dragged you away just like that with no shame. you weren't believing it. did hana really just...?

wow. this woman is a force to be reckoned with.

you two arrive downstairs, now walking towards the parking lot that held her car.

"you know, you can always come to my house if they don't let you sleep."

"sakusa."

"no i'm sure sakusa will just mind his own business," she tells you.

"no, sakusa's in your car."

your eyes made contact with sakusa's. he had his mask on an everything but his glare only intensified.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry. i completely forgot!" she says, facepalming.

"i-it's okay. i'll just catch a bus."

"y/n—"

but you were already gone the other way.