[27] DISLOCATED

"a-a-and they just left me here, in the middle of nowhere! help me, kitaaaaa!" you scream through the phone.

it's been twenty minutes and the guys haven't come back to take you out of the trolley. and now you were scared to death that if you tried to get out, the trolley would capsize on you. or you would hurt yourself, the very least.

so you were sitting, knee against your chest and rocking gently back and forth, waiting for someone to save you.

"i told suna to take care of you, oh my god. okay, wait. i'm sending osamu over. i'm pretty sure he's the closest to the car park—"

"no! not samu!"

he was definitely going to make fun of you.

"can you send atsumu?"

"atsumu said he's at the sports store."

"i'm near there. just please!"

"okay—"

"you don't need to call atsumu." someone said.

you looked up slowly to see sakusa standing there.

he came back!

"you fucking idiot!" you yell at him, crossing your arms angrily.

he scrunched his nose, not impressed by you either.

"no, you." he answers.

"help me out!"

"you can't get out?"

his tone was questioning, somewhat tantalising.

"tch." you said, as you glanced away. "i'm...scared."

sakusa lets out a loud sigh, beckoning you to see him. and then without a warning, his hands scooped your underarms, in an attempt to carry you out.

however, your toes got stuck in one of the fine lines of the trolley, causing you to yelp halfway.

"sakusasakusasakusa! stopithurtssomuchi'mgoingtofuckingdie—"

"stop crying. it's disgusting."

"noforrealmytoesarestuckthere."

a small crack was heard on your ankle as you felt your foot extend in a way you didn't expect it to.

he stopped mid-way bringing you out while you gasped at the ruthless sound. you screamed in anguish, your life gone for a second. you reach down, sparing your legs from the troublesome and conceding sakusa to take you out of the trolley. but before he could put you down on the ground, you were too scared so you coolly wrapped your legs around his waist.

"what are you doing y/n?"

his hands were off you, although your arms and legs clung onto him for dear life.

your ankle was numb and that was a bad sign.

"this is your fault, idiot!" you say, "you better take care of me now."

i'm so fucking smooth😎

sakusa let out a sigh, falling into the excuse and encircling his arms around your torso.

"bruh, you legit made me break my ankle." you replied, bringing your body slightly away to look at him.

his eyes locked with yours for a second, gaining you to blush.

"we'll check to see if it's really broken." he said.

"do you not feel bad for what you did?" you questioned.