[41] WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

MONDAY

"sakusa!" you shout, eyes widening the size of saucers.

it's been so long since you last saw him. 

what was it? like one and a half years? 

there was no contact since you'd stopped texting him but now there was nothing stopping the two of you. the barrier of education has been lifted up.

sakusa ignores you, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he walks across the gym, his heavy footsteps resonating against the wooden floorboards.

"omiomi, you're early." atsumu comments.

he continued to ignore, causing you and atsumu to glance at each other weirdly.

"i'll go talk to him." you declare.

"wait, y/n. you might not want to—"

"nonsense." you interrupt, rolling your sleeves.

atsumu and bokuto cringe as you walk over to sakusa confidently. you couldn't see much of him, seeing that he had his mask on.

"sakusa, i missed you. it's been so long." 

however, sakusa didn't say anything. you tilted your head confusedly at him. did something happen? why isn't he talking?

he's always cold though, maybe he's being just being like that again? you were using excuse after excuse as to why he could be this way, not knowing you would be the one hurt at the end of it all.

"sakusa—"

"get out of my way." he interrupts.

"haha, you're still the same, omiomi. okay, you can stop joking around—"

"i mean it."

of course, you still got shivers from his voice but you were still conscious that what he said was wrong.

he sounds so serious too, it hurt you.

"why are you being so mean?" you ask, furrowing your eyebrows.

you were by far offended by his words, how could he say such a thing so blatantly to your face? it's so disrespectful when you were coming up to him with the intent to talk to him nicely. you didn't know if it was just you, but he's definitely become more mean and you were not here for it.

sakusa picks up a volleyball of the ground and you were glaring so hard at him. although, the germaphobe had totally ignored you, his eyes moving over to other places.

you left angrily, with atsumu and bokuto calling your name, having no energy to say anything else.

what happened to the sakusa you had a crush on? in fact, what happened to the sakusa that was your first friend? yes, he was very aggressive at the start but you didn't mind it after a while and he, himself was changing and you were finding yourself content at that. and then, what? it was all gone like that?

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

baby boy bottom submissive atsumu
[8:45 PM]

why'd u leave for?

bc i don't wanna see that
stupid ass bitch. if i see
him again it's on site.

hey that wasn't very nice !

he told me to get out of
his way

okay and????

whatever. i don't have
time for one of your lectures
atsumu, im going home