Error wanted rest! Not be a I...

By Nightstar246

Error jumps in the void. He thought hurray rest, freedom, and a big middle finger to Fate. But nope instead h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 162

Chapter 161

410 39 21
By Nightstar246

Chapter 161

Look what you all get. It's another one! Yayyyy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie last day to work at IMP.

It was, well, nothing special really in their opinion. Just did the last remaining work. Clean up and fix some weapons. Show Esme the rest she needed to do. Talk to the eels and they will be fed. After that, well it was over. Done. They are no longer a employee at IMP.

So, Blitz demanded they all at least go out for drinks at their losing the employee of the month. They even told them they could bring Striker if the snake was around and not plotting to murder. How thoughtful. Striker was already doing another thing at that time but told Moxxie, after a quick call, they'll see them back at the apartment.

All went to Bloody bar to drink, just had fun and well talk. Talk about their adventures. Stupid jokes. Blitz declared they all do a drinking contest. Moxxie was going to decline. Yet, after being teased by Blitz, Loona got together. Well, they decided to join in. Not by peer pressure but knew how much the hangover will be terrible for them. Try to warn Esme and Millie not to join in. But they did join in

It really is an unfair game but hey. Their lost.

"Th-This is bul*hic* bullshit! You-You have a-ad-advantage! *Hic* Whi-Whisky Mom!" Blitz points at Moxxie.

Moxxie not phase in the slightest taking another shot, after shot. At the beginning it was fine for everyone. Then slowly began to pick up how it seems it didn't affect Moxxie. Not even the slightest. Even going further ahead compared to all of them.

All of them were losing.

Badly.

Esme smart enough to stop. Millie started to get competitive with them. Blitz started to get drunk. Turn to a bit of crying and holding Moxxie. While the smaller imp is still taking shots. Loona got knockout not too long after. Blitz crying as he talks about losing their best employee. Then cried louder remember they were also leaving tomorrow to go back to Wrath. Took the bottle away when it got too much. At least not surprised drunk kiss like before.  Along with grabbing a bucket as Blitz threw up. Millie had to call it out, a happy giggle leaning on his shoulder and fist pump. Just declaring the Wrath imps are winners. She too passed out.

De Ja Vu.

Brought everyone home with Esme help. Carry Millie back to her apartment and made sure everything was by her side. When they left her apartment just went into their own apartment.

Striker wasn't back yet at that time. So, double check to make sure things were good. A bag packs. It was a little funny even though they can make clothes. They really don't make, or buy, a lot for themselves. Besides what they had. Really the thing that was in their backpack was extra wrapping, a note book, hoodie and a kit. Two different kits like sewing or fixing up a gun. Some notes he left for Striker to look over. The work room barely looks like one at all now. Almost looked the same when Striker lives here first. Some of the little stuff not taking up space was in the closet. Rest portal drop to the bedroom.

After that they went to clean up the makeup. Decide to change into some comfy clothes for the heck of it. Slip into some sleep pants. They picked up a shirt as they thought it was their sweater so they didn't pay attention. Well, when they put it on it belonged to Striker. Very big, loose and warm.

Shouldn't be an issue.

Walk out of the bedroom to come into the front part of the apartment to grab their phone. At that moment Striker came back. Walk in to take their dark gray jacket off along with their hat. Shook their heads a bit as he was muttering to themselves. Sounded very annoyed.

"Rattles?"

"Huh. Oh, hey Critter. How I- "Striker stops to stare at Moxxie. Cover his face to not laugh. Oh, who he kidding? He did. "My shirt looks like a dress on you."

"Ha, ha. I grab the wrong one." Arms crossed as the collar went down to the side. Then walk back to the bedroom to get their scarf and necklace they took off. But it stopped as a tail wrapped around them, spun and was pulled over to be against a snickering Striker.

"Aww don't tell me you're going to change out of it?"

"Don't tempt me."

"Hmm. So, how it goes for the after party?"

"Everyone going to be getting hangovers."

Tilt their head and took a sniff. They could smell the alcohol in their mouth but were still sober. Not phased in the slightest. "So, did a drinking game without me?"

"You were busy."

"Fair. Who won?"

"Me."

"Now I really wish I was there to have beat you."

"I don't think for that one you should go up against me. It kind a unfair."

"The magic?"

"Yes and no plus I was raised around Madre."

"Too many advantages." Glance at the ribbon holding their hair. "You know I can get you a new one?"

On instinct Moxxie reach out to hold the ribbon in their hair. An odd protection in their eyes. One of the last things besides the picture that belongs to her.

Striker raised an eyebrow. "Just a suggestion."

"I like it." Moxxie muttered.

"I know. Besides that, scarf you always had that on you." Striker began to snicker. "I remember one time I wrapped it around your neck like bow tie. Look like extra nerdy bookworm."

"This is why I don't let you touch my stuff." Kind of remember that day.

"You gave me a bite to prove your point but now looking back on it. Not a nerdy bookworm kid. An adorable little Critter to show off, well behave and then a biting terror behind the close doors."

"Remind me again why I asked you out?" Felt the tail unwrapped but now was lifted up to be held.

"Short or long version?"

"Which version has a snooze button?"

Striker dives in for a passionate kiss, emitting a growl and hiss. Moxxie wasn't complaining. As they kissed back. Arms wrapped around his neck. One of his hands tenderly played with their hair. It added a bit of intensity if the moment. The pair broke apart, as the snake nuzzled the side of their teary, freckle cheek.

A lot of rubbing and nuzzles lately that Moxxie notice.

"I should let you take one of my shirts to go with you." Striker muttered as he goes to carry them on the couch.

"So, you want me to wear your dress?" Now sitting on top of them. Their normal positions when they are on the couch.

"Yes, but maybe not around others. Don't want them to see this." Hand trace parts of their shoulder. He could just feel a small shudder. Stop as he makes sure they are fine. Then their eyes focus on the shoulder a bit longer and recognize a mark. A mark that is now beginning to fade.

The first time he bit Moxxie.

Moxxie tilt their head when Striker started to sit up. Then suddenly he took their shirts off. Along with their bandana. Not the first time Moxxie seen them well shirtless. It still can catch them off guard from time to time. Glance to notice on their skin, along with a tuff of ivory hair around the chest. New scars faded on their chests and arms. Old and new. Ones sticking out like the one around their right side being shot by a Holy bullet. Another close to a ribcage. Soon they were pulled tightly against their strong chest.

Face was brighter than ever. That will not change.

"Rattles?"

"Just want to keep as much of my scent on you as possible when you go back home." Striker muttered as he held them tightly, but still not too suffocating.

"Hey come on no one going to- "

"Critter if you haven't noticed, again, but you actually can get attention. You may not see it but I do. Along with others." Rub their face on top of his head. Small shudder just to feel their hair against his face. Even went to nuzzle, rub his face against his horn. "I don't like it when others think they have a chance with you. You're with me."

Would have declined the first part. Not the first time a topic like this was talked about. Yet, this time it felt different. Until their mind went to well Stolas, Blitz for one. Then other small random memories not wanting to think too hard on. Or just dense at the time. The time that imp at that party. Then well those incubuses across the office. Random moments of the street like that one group but got away.

But then his mind went in a different direction. At the time others would flirt with Striker. Sure, can't argue too much when they weren't together. How Striker will use that charm at time to get what he wants or need. Yet, holds his ground if one gets too pushy or clingy. Still Moxxie beginning to not like the idea of others getting flirty. Or touchy. It brought out a part of them that can be quite scary.

Error didn't have many things he would consider his. But when he did like their scarf, puppets, chocolate and at times sightseeing they were possessive of those.

Moxxie has many things compared to before. A mix of protectiveness and possessiveness about things in different categories. Now unknown categories they hope won't make them feel toxic, clingy or stick in the ass. Didn't want to be that demon to not trust their partner.

They do trust Striker. Just like Striker trusted them. It didn't mean there were worries on both sides. Secrets that were hidden or not ready to be told. Some secrets that probably will never come out in the open. Not to worry about it or let it be locked up as it doesn't matter now.

There was talk about Stolas and Blitz. Moxxie will admit small fleeting moments of feeling as it was thrown in their face. They did admit they are attractive. That is just fact the both of them. Even before they said it and Striker recalled it too. But nothing came into this with them. Didn't even know what to feel but pushed it back. They didn't want to lose friendship. Didn't want to get in the way of their relationship after finally those two seem to be taking the right steps. After finally being reunited with Striker. Didn't want to give Octavia this false hope of being together. Still family but not in that way.

It doesn't work like that.

Striker did answer that they weren't with anyone. Not even for fun. Sure, they use a bit of their charm to get Intel but that it that lasted four months. There are moments that anger him. In the past not being with Moxxie was one thing if he were to bed or flirt another. As the time passes, along with money, it is just beginning to feel less fun. Less of a challenge. The fakeness. But when they got with Moxxie, and that includes the time separated, it did make them realize he really doesn't want to be with another and is serious in the relationship. Like the times a few gals, even some men try to bring him down. It made him sick thinking he'll just surrender himself to lust or seduction to them. That the think he wants them. He enjoys the attention know he good at many, many things. Shows how much an imp can be than just a low class. It doesn't mean you force yourself on him. Or the rare time he did tell someone that he was with somebody. They try to tell him not to worry about it. Have fun. Will be their secrets. Well, for starters smash their head on the wall.

Demons can have serious relationships when dating. Demons could share or give permission to let the other go be another. Spice up the adventure. Give them time to explore other ideas. Or if you go to the human world to have fun with humans, well that's part of the job. Then you have those in a relationship just wanting to be with one and not another. That can take longer to find. Or lost it.

Now here they are again about to be separated for a while. But at least we will know where the other is. Not lost.

Still.

Moxxie grits his teeth. Striker words going through their heads. The last part he said. Along with the last few days of many talks. Open their mouth.

Striker eyes widen when sharp teeth bit down on their shoulder. Then he was pressed down onto the arm of the couch. Okay that caught him off guard. Really, really caught him off guard. Sure, in the past they got bitten being well kids or the random rough housing. This was different. But also.

OUCH!

The damn Critter really does have some sharp choppers. While Striker is still sharper compared to Moxxie. They'll admit for someone just an imp their sharper than a normal one.

Soon let go. Moxxie lift themselves up as they sent their own look at Striker below them. A tint of black blood on their lips. "If you're going to act like that. Then I want you to remember you're with me too."

Moxxie can be possessive and in control when they want to be.

Striker found that hot but also in awe. To just see this side of Moxxie that can come out.

Pulls their smaller partner down into a deep, intense kiss. Both of them began to lose themselves in the heat of the moment. While one is still shirtless, the other not but looks like it won't be for long. Move from their mouth to start trailing down kisses and then nips on their neck that is being shown. Mouth began to froth was he could feel it go pass his fangs of everything that going. From the small sounds he was receiving from Moxxie. His hair getting gripped tightly. The tail began to rattle crazily as he wrapped it around the smaller one tail. Then he felt his mouth press closer to their neck. Cruel, delicious temptation.

They shouldn't mind if he left an extra mark or two. After all it will be a while before he has his forbidden Critter back with him.

"Stop smirking."

"Naw I'm too proud at the moment." Striker leaning against the door frame as he watches Moxxie cleaning their face in front of the bathroom mirror. Smirk grows bigger at the lack of comment. Or just too busy looking at the little beauties he left on their delicious skin. "Maybe I'll be lucky to bite your thigh next."

"You're lucky if I even take my pants down. Or let you go crazy with this again." Moxxie motion the top of their body.

Bite marks on their neck, shoulders, arms, chest and even bite their waist! Their back got some deep marks from either Striker nails or the spikes from his tail. Hard to tell. Can tell at least these deep marks will be there for a while. Their lips didn't even survive.

"Gotta let others knows who you're with here and back at home." Come over and ruffle their wild hair. Snicker at the snarl from the smaller one. He too showed a deep bite mark on their shoulder, and a few other areas. A lot of deep scratch marks were on the cowboy's back. Moxxie just had a lot compared to him. "And you're the one who did start it Critter."

"Go." Stomp their hoof at the laughing snake as he walks out. Face very bright that they are failing at hiding.

"Let's hope Mildred was passed out hard from the drinks to not hear us. Unless she into that."

"Rattles for the love of- "

"Say Critter." Striker comes back around with just their head showing in the doorway.

"What?" The day hasn't even started and I want it to be over.

"You, do have a biting kink and possible a masochist."

"You're sadistic."

"What makes you say that?"

"For starters you were salivating while biting me!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Moxxie is no longer an employee at IMP! Whooo! Go do what you want but know your companions. May somehow get mixed in on accident, purpose or no clue.

Well, that is one way to leave a parting gift while the others are gone. Yes, the pair had their own talks. There are issues that have been thought about.

Just don't do a drinking contest against Moxxie. It literally is unfair for both sides.

Go check out Random Art! Post another drawing with Maria redesign, get to see little Moxxie, and even Bolt! Enjoy! We know Ivy did.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 902 33
Error Aka Moxxie enjoying their life. Sure, they live in Hell. Trouble around the block 24/7 of all kinds. Got some new trauma. New experiences of ev...
144K 3.3K 32
Helluva Boss Harem x Female!Imp!Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) with no backstory. Wi...
113K 3.7K 19
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
193K 2.9K 26
Male Demon reader insert So basically you did some shit and got sent down to hell. Yes your a sinner not hellborn (Sorry I'm bad at discriptions so b...