The Host Club's Army Girl

By SamGunderson27

Ayaka has always known about the damned host club, but she has never had interest in boys with too much time... More

1- Prologue
2- Today I'm a Host
3- So This is My Job?
4- Physical Exams
5- Attack of the Crazy Manager Chick
6- The Identical Fight
7- The Grade School Host is a....WHAT?
8- Mitsukuni!
10- Lobelia Girls Are Crazy
11- Haruhi? Are you home?
12- Nekozawa has a sister?!
13- Mitsukuni's 3 Days of Horror
14- Ayaka in Wonderland
15- They Want to do an Article?
16- Karuizawa Pt. 1
17- Karuizawa Pt. 2
18- What is Kyoya Doing Here?
19-Mitsukuni's Brother
20- Lobelia Makes a Comeback
21- Halloween Fun
23- Takashi's Apprentice!
24- Friendzoned!
25- And so Kyoya Met Them
26- She's Retiring from the Host Club
27-This is Our Ouran Fair

9- He did Say We'd Go To The Beach

7.2K 226 274
By SamGunderson27

Ayaka

"The beach?" Haruhi said confused, looking up from her homework. Today was a slow day in the host club so Haruhi and I were working on some homework together. It's nice to have someone else to suffer with you as you suffer.

"Of course, the beach." The twins say in unison.

"But why?" She asked again. I closed my maths workbook and sighed. Thank god I'm done with my work....for now.

"Don't you remember what you said?" Hikaru inquired.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach." Kaoru added, recalling upon Haruhi's memory.

"Did I say that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Haruhi. Here's the fun part." They said together stepping back to reveal more swimsuits for Haruhi to chose from again. I bought the swimsuit I used last time, but looking couldn't hurt. I get up and browse the aisles of swimsuits. These are all so cute.

"Pretty cute, don't you think?" Hikaru said they they showed off a cute bikini with a light pink layered ruffle top and rose colored accents.

"Not that one. I think that this swimsuit would look much cuter on Haru-chan." Mitsukuni held up a blue uniform looking swimsuit with white ruffle skirt.

"I don't think you get it, Honey senpai." The twins 'tsk-ed' Mitsukuni.

"Just look. This uniform barely hides the fact that Haruhi is as flat as a cutting board." Hikaru said plain as day.

"A one-piece suit like that would only upset her because it draws attention to her lacking feminine physique. Unlike Ayaka senpai who doesn't seem to lack in feminine physique." Kaoru pointed out. Was that suppose to be a compliment? I hear Takashi give an annoyed grunt. I looked over at him and he just walked away, I shrugged and continued looking at the suits. I always thought that this uniform gave me a flat chest. Well they did see what I look like in a swimsuit before.

"That's why we carefully selected this two piece suit, see? The ruffles help hide the fact that she's so flat-chested." They explained together.

"You punks had better quit sexually harassing my little girl! I've had enough of you!" Tamaki smacked the both of the back of their heads.

"That means we're not going to the beach?" They asked hiding behind the table Haruhi and I were working at.

"Who said that we're not going?" Tamaki said covertly.

"Really? So you wanna go after all?" They perked up happily.

"Can Usa-chan come, too?" Honey asked excitedly.

"I have no problem with that." Kyoya said from among the swimsuit maze. Takashi grunted as he looked at a bikini with a seashell top.

"Yay! I can work on my tan." I cheered.

"Huh? We're really gonna go?" Haruhi sounded surprised.

"Why not? Let's go to the beach." Tamaki gave her a side glance.

----

"So, why'd we come to Okinawa?" The twins asked.

"Because Kyoya's family has a private beach here." Tamaki informed us.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Honey said.

"Yeah." Mori agreed. I just nodded.

"But why couldn't we have gone..." The twins begin together.

"...to the Caribbean?" Hikaru suggested.

"Or even Fiji?" Kaoru suggested after him.

"Do you think a commoner like Haruhi has a passport?" Kyoya asked harshly. The twins nodded and we all headed down to the beach. This is going to be so nice!

"You do realize that I can hear what you're saying, right?" Haruhi said blankly. I laughed and patted her shoulder.

----

The girls lined up to have their time alone with Tamaki on a rock a foot away from the shore. The twins played volleyball with some girls, but ended up chasing the ball and do their whole brotherly love act. They girls giggled and blushed, they're adorable today in their swimsuits. I've even gotten a couple compliment on my suit as well.

I sat with some girls on lounge chairs, away from the table Kyoya was at, working on my tan with them. They blushed when I offered to put sunscreen on their backs then tugged playfully on their swimsuit strings. They squealed and giggled, knowing I was only playing. The girls got called into the ocean by some friends, I let them go with kisses on the back on their hands.

"I can't believe he fooled us." Hikaru smirked.

"Who'd have thought he'd bring the ladies with us?" Kaoru added.

"I certainly didn't expect it." I chimed in.

"You were invited on this all-expenses-paid vacation for a reason and that is to keep our clients entertained." Kyoya said sternly.

"We know. But with the ladies here," Hikaru started complaining.

"Haruhi can't change to her swimsuit." Kaoru stated. 

"Don't worry. I got it all under control. My little angel shouldn't be prancing around in her swimsuit, at least not in front of two perverts like you." Tamaki said smugly lounging on a chair he had in the shade. I scoffed and turned on my stomach to tan my back. He giggled obviously thinking weird things about him and Haruhi alone.

His face turned red and he tossed and turned in his chair, squealing like the girls do when they're happy. Hikaru and Kaoru had sat down now, but some girls stood behind them and wondered what was happening with Tamaki. I chuckled when one girl asked if he was having a seizure.

"I wouldn't worry about it my darlings." I turned onto my back and smiled to them.

"He gets like this occasionally." Kaoru agreed with me.

After about an hour of tanning I got bored and started walking down the beach. I was standing next to Takashi watching Mitsukuni while he collected shellfish in his red pail. Haruhi came over wondering what we were doing.

"Haru-chan! Wanna go "hellfish shunting"?" He asked her cutely.

"I think you're trying to say "shellfish hunting", but this doesn't seem to be that kind of beach, Honey senpai. You're not gonna find many shell...fish..." She spotted his toppling over full bucket and looked at it confused," What the hell? No way!" She screamed as she realized she was surrounded by crab and shellfish.

I saw that Takashi was looking over the rocks behind us, but there were no foot hole so I couldn't climb up and see what he was looking. I jumped up and down struggling to see what was over the rocks. Takashi looked at me struggling and suddenly grabbed my hips and hoisted me onto his hip and held there like a child. I felt my cheeks heat up, but it must be the sun. Hey, this is kinda comfortable and I can see what's over here!

"Mori senpai. Ayaka. My family's private police force has stopped by. They wanted to make it up to you and Honey senpai for attacking you two at the water park. So they brought shellfish." Kyoya said. The man talking to Kyoya saluted us and I gave him a thumbs up. I love crab, tonight's dinner is going to be great.

"Amazing! Look how many we got!" Honey said in awe.

"We're gonna have some fancy side dishes tonight. It's gonna be delicious." Haruhi chimed obviously brimming with happiness. She laughed lightly, looking at the plastic pool filled with crab and shellfish.

"My my, certainly looks like they're enjoying themselves. All's right with the world." Tamski watched Haruhi and Mitsukuni look at the soon to be food in awe. Takashi and I got off the rock and he set me down.

"Senpai, dinner is gonna be awesome. It's a major haul!" Haruhi called over to us. She was waving her hand and looked like she was in heaven.

"Oh I'm just so proud. Look at my little girl!" Tamaki fawned over Haruhi's act.

"It's a major haul!" Haruhi yelled again getting the attention of some of the girls," It's a major haul!" She said one more time. The twins looked over this time.

"Dinner is gonna be awesome. It'll be a real treat!" She looked so excited.

"Tell me Haruhi. Isn't this crab crab-tivating?" Tamaki made a lame pun.

"Lame pun boss." I chuckled and pushed Tamaki. A black and yellow centipede crawled to the front of the crab. The girls freaked out and ran away, along with the twins and Mitsukuni, but he seemed to enjoy running with everyone. Calmly I took the centipede and let it crawl around on my hand for a second as I walked away from the group and flung him off my hand.

"Bye little dude." I said gently.

"Hey, Ayaka." The twins leaned on my shoulder, even though we're the same height.

"Now I know most girls aren't really the bug-loving type and I certainly didn't think you were, but..." Hikaru started.

"Don't you think you could've been easy on that little guy?" Kaoru asked, finishing his sentence.

"It's not dead. It takes a lot more than that to kill a bug." I said to them plainly. Really I should know. Mom hated bugs and would scream everything she saw one.

"Ayaka is so brave." The girls started coming over by us.

"And still so sweet." Another girl chimed in as some 'awww-ed'.

"She's the best." The girls started to surround me. Hearts danced in the air above their heads.

3rd person POV

"Well, isn't that just great?" Hikaru said downheartedly.

"Ayaka is not normal. I thought girls were afraid of bugs." Kaoru chimed in just as disheartened.

"I'm sure she's afraid of something..." Tamaki said watching the girls crowd Ayaka. A lightbulb lit in their little-devil heads.

"Hey boss, listen up. We just thought up a new game to play that could be a lot of fun. What do you say? It's called the "Who can find Ayaka's weakness" game. So think you're up to it?" They said together.

"But that game sounds terrible." Tamaki jolted.

"And creepy." Haruhi chimed in.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Besides she'd only share her weakness with someone she was really close to." Hikaru said walking away from Tamaki.

"Yeah someone like a father figure, maybe?" Kaoru added.

"What are the rules?" Tamaki asked before the twins got too far away.

"Now that's more like it." They said happily.

"The deadline is sunset tomorrow." Hikaru stated.

"Whoever finds out her weakness first wins." Kaoru totalled.

"Why are we doing this?" Haruhi asked, but was ignored.

"And I have the perfect prize for the game's lucky winner." Kyoya added, seemingly coming out of nowhere. Kyoya produced some baby and elementary school pictures of Ayaka and another small girl with her, in most of them. Tamaki looked at the pictures as Kyoya baited with them. Haruhi's eyes also followed the pictures, trying to figure out where she had seen them before.

"We wanna play, too!" Honey shouted in delight. Takashi nodded.

"I guess that means we're all competing." Kyoya reasoned.

"Where did you get those pictures of Ayaka?" Tamaki asked suspiciously. Wondering if it was really even his second little girl in those photos, but the light blue eyes were unmistakeable , so he knew they had to be real.

"Hey wait a minute. Where did you get those pictures, Kyo-chan?" Honey inquired.

"I have my sources. How about we just leave it at that for the moment." Kyoya smirked.
----

"This is the place. It's the most haunted spot in all of Okinawa. The locals don't even come out here." Hikaru said as he lead Ayaka, Haruhi, and a couple of guests down into a cave, only armed with two flashlights.

"They say that the only time you can even find this cave is at low tide. Evidently, many people have died down here from drowning. And their souls still linger, taking revenge on anyone who happens to come inside." Kaoru continued, trying to add some creepy effect to it. The two guests were shaking and holding on to each other. Ayaka remained straight faced and looked around the cave.

"It smells weird in here." She thought.

"Look!" Hikaru pointed his flashlight to a wall, where a 'ghost' figure lingered laughing evilly. The two girls screamed with tears in the corner of their eyes. A hand reached out of the darkness and grabbed a hold of Ayaka's shoulder. She looked over her shoulder and ripped the fake hand out of Hikaru's hand, he looked at her shocked and terrified.

"Are you trying to freak me out?" She asked boredly, waving the hand at Kaoru.

"What's wrong with you? I thought everyone was afraid of ghosts." Kaoru asked, shining the flashlight in his face to light it up.

"But I love horror stories, if anything you got my hopes up. Nice try though." She used the fake hand to cover her mouth as she yawned.
*Paranormal activity strategy- failed*

----
"Aya-chan! Would you come over here?" Honey shouted from across the beach, standing in the back of a big police force truck.

"What the....?" Ayaka thought as she saw the van in the sand. She got into the back of the truck with Honey anyway.

"Well, we're ready whenever you are, private police people, please lower the door." The police force bowed to Honey and slide the door of the big van closed. All light was sealed off. Ayaka couldn't see anything in front of her face. Out of weird instinct she grabbed Honey's hand.

"It's dark and scary in here! I feel like I can't breathe!" Honey cried, but Ayaka immediately grabbed his hand and tried to calm his fake alarm down.

"Mitsukuni, what's wrong?" She asked immediately and started banging on the door, trying to break it down.

"Somebody, let me out! I can't take it any more!" Honey cried some more. The worst thing he accomplished was freaking Ayaka out about Honey's well-being.
*Claustrophobia attack strategy- failed*

Later as Ayaka walked the beach alone Mori showed up with whaling spear and held it close to Ayaka's face. Calmly she pushed the pointy part out of her face.

"Takshi, why do you have a whaling spear? Even better where do you get a whaling spear?" She looked up at Mori very confused. She shrugged and walked away down the beach.
*Fear of sharp objects strategy- failed*

"This game is harder than I thought it'd be." Hikaru complained as it was getting late into the afternoon now.

"No joke. I'm totally bored with it already." Kaoru whined as they watch Ayaka walk around in the water picking up sea shells.

"What kind of main character is she? She's gotta be afraid of something, right?" Hikaru figured.

"Ah ha!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"What's up, boss?" Hikaru asked as he and his brother turned around on the stone wall they were sitting on.

"What are you doing?" Kaoru asked confused.

"I found some rat snakes. Surely she'll freak out when she sees these." Tamaki said giddily.

"Anyone would think those are creepy. So it isn't really a weakness." Hikaru said plainly.

"Hold on. I thought there weren't any rat snakes in Okinawa." Kaoru said puzzled.

----

"Oh, this is a cute one." Ayaka grinned as she saw a shell floating towards her. She bent down and picked it up.

"Look up here, Aya!" A girl giggled. Ayaka looked up.

"What's up? The breeze up here feels great!" Another commented.

"Hey get away from the edge. It's dangerous up there." She called to them trying to hide how worried she really was. Ayaka then heard another yell.

"Those aren't rat snakes. Those are poisonous habu snakes." She heard the twins scream as she dropped the shells and ran for the shore.

"What do I do with them? Come on, guys. Help me out." Tamaki whined as he chased after the twins with a scared expression. Ayaka was running to Tamaki when she heard a girl yell.

"Tamaki! It's Haruhi!" She had tears in her eyes. Ayaka looked at the girl she she pointed to the tall cliff, from where she just came from. Tamaki still held on to the bucket. Ayaka slapped the bucket out of his hands and bolted to the cliff, with Tamaki running behind her.

Ayaka got to the top just seconds before Haruhi was pushed over the edge. She ran at the man, just as he pushed her off.

"Hope you can swim." The man that pushed Haruhi said.

Ayaka

I didn't stop for a moment to think as I ran to the edge of the cliff, pushed the guy out of my way and jumped after Haruhi. I was able to grab Haruhi before we hit water. I held her body close to me and turned so that I would hit the water first. Haruhi wasn't moving at all when I opened my eyes and saw her. I loop my arm around her torso and worked to resurface quickly.

The sun was almost behind the horizon as I carried Haruhi, in my arms, to shore. I never noticed how small she was until just now. If she had hit the water wrong, she could've been hurt. I tighten my hold on her as I walk. Just thinking about any of them being hurt makes my heart beat faster.

"Haru-chan! Aya-chan!" Mitsukuni shouted, worried, as I got closer to shore.

"Where did they go?" I asked taking Kyoya's shirt as he offered it to me.

"We took their ID cards and respectfully asked them to leave. The girls all went back to the hotel and I called a doctor. He should be arriving here any minute now." Kyoya informed me.

"Thank you." Haruhi stirred, slowly, I let her legs down so she could stand up. Immediately I put Kyoya's shirt around Haruhi's shoulders.

"I'm fine, you guys. I don't need a doctor." Haruhi said calmly.

"What were you thinking? You know, you're not like Ayaka or Honey senpai. You're not a martial arts master. Why did you confront them? What made you think you would stand a chance? You against two boys?" Tamaki asked her gently, grabbing her shoulders and bending down to look her in the eye. He's very concerned.

"But it doesn't matter that they're boys and I'm a girl. I was there. I had to do something. There wasn't any time to think..." Haruhi said like nothing was wrong.

"That's no excuse, you idiot. Don't forget, you're a girl." Tamaki raised his voice.

"Look, I'm sorry Ayaka senpai had to come and save me. But I don't understand why you're so mad at me right now. I don't think I did anything wrong." Her voice rose as well.

"You don't think so? Fine, whatever you say. But I'm not speaking to you until you can admit that you were wrong!" Tamaki said strangely calm as he stood up straight and let go of her shoulders. He walked away from her. We all remained quiet on the way to the Kyoya's family villa, we were all staying at.

I took a warm shower and dressed in sweatpants and a green tank top before I made my way to the kitchen. Takashi and Mitsukuni were almost done with making dinner by the time I got in there.

"Guys I can take over. Relax take a break." I waved them away from the boiling pots with crab in them. Takashi grunted and picked me up like a rag doll and sat me on a stool next to the counter.

"You're the one that needs to relax Ayaka. Let us take care of this. You did a lot today." He said as he started making the salad. I pouted leaning my head on my hand as I watched them.

----

"Ta-da." Mitsukuni announced as we brought six plates full of crab into the dining room.

"Here you go. Don't they look yummy?" He smiled.

"I apologize that there aren't any maids around to help you cook senpai." Kyoya walked up the the table.

"It's no big deal. We appreciate you letting us stay here. Hey Takashi, will you go get Haru-chan?" He turned from Kyoya to Takashi, who moped off at Mitsukuni's request.

"It's awfully gloomy out there, huh? It looks like it's gonna rain." Mitsukuni observed.

"Yeah it does. It's supposed to thunderstorm tonight." I told him.

"It's not just gloomy outside." Hikaru chimed.

"It's pretty gloomy right here in the dining room as well. Just take a look at senpai." Kaoru pointed to Tamaki, who was crouching behind a pillar.

"Come on. Quit moping, boss." Hikaru said nonchalantly to a cowering Tamaki behind the pillar.

"You shouldn't have picked a fight with her in the first place." Kaoru adds to the pot.

The double doors are pushed open and there stands an adorable Haruhi in a long pink nightgown. She looked up at us clueless as to how cute she's looks.

"Whoa!" Mitsukuni said in awe.

"Haruhi, where did you get that dress?" The twins asked.

"From my dad. He must have repacked my bags when I wasn't looking. He's always trying to get me to wear this frilly stuff." Haruhi complained.

"That's awesome! Way to go, dad!" They said cheerfully with a thumbs up from both of them. I smirked and looked at the pillar where Tamaki was watching us with a concerned face. He's scared to talk to her. I swallowed my laughter and grabbed Haruhi's hand making her give us a twirl.

"You look so cute, Haruhi." I twirled her right into my arms and hugged her. Tamaki looked at me with jealousy as I looked at him with a sly smirk. We all sat down to eat and mistakenly Tamaki sat next to Haruhi. The air went stale as we sat in a very uncomfortable silence.

"Oh, this is uncomfortable." Hikaru whispered.

"Yeah, kind of awkward." Kaoru agreed with him.

"Let's dig in, Haru-chan. These are the crabs we caught. I bet they're delicious." Mitsukuni turned to Haruhi. We all started eating, except for Tamaki. Haruhi was going hard, just snapping crab leg after crab leg open and eating it. I only like crab as a treat so I only eat a little at a time to savor it. Tamaki watched Haruhi eat with a nervous expression as the pile of crab shells build up for her.

"These crabs... taste in-crab-ible. Get it?" She makes a lame crab pun and chuckles lightly.

"Don't you think you've had enough? Give it a rest." Tamaki mentioned as Haruhi snapped open another crab leg.

"Excuse me, I thought you weren't speaking to me." Haruhi snapped. Tamaki jolted as I just stared at what was happening.

"You... trying to be cute?" Tamaki asked, Haruhi looked at him smugly. Tamaki stood up and slammed his napkin down on the table, making the dishes clatter," Okay fine, I get it. It seems you refuse to admit that you were wrong. See if I care, then. I'm going to bed. Kyoya, would you show me to my room, please?" Tamaki walked away from Haruhi, who had a regretful look in her eyes. Kyoya wiped his mouth and pushed away from the table.

"No problem. Well, excuse me, everyone." He excused himself and put his hand in his pocket as he left. After they had left there was a moment of silence before someone spoke again.

"Maybe he's right. Maybe I do need to learn a way to protect myself." Haruhi realized.

"So, that's it. He got to you, huh?" The twins leaned their heads on their hands.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt you to learn martial arts or something." Hikaru admitted.

"But it's not like we're going to force you to learn it." Kaoru added.

"Besides, that's not the real issue here." They stated.

"To be honest, we were all a little worried about how recklessly you acted. I jumped after you because I was so worried about you getting hurt." I sighed.

"What do you mean? I didn't cause you guys any trouble or anything." Haruhi said confused. The twins shrugged and looked at each other.

"That's not true, Haru-chan. I think you should apologize, 'kay? You made us all worried, especially Tama-chan. I think you need to apologize to him the most." Mitsukuni smiled.

"So you were worried about me? But why?" Mitsukuni sighed dejectedly.

"You're hopeless." The twins complained.

"You think? Guys, I'm really sorry. Especially to you, Ayaka senpai, for jumping in to save me." Haruhi turned to me.

"Don't worry about it. I would have done it for any of the hosts. You guys are family." I said gently patting her head. The twins and Mitsukuni hugged Haruhi in a group hug.

"Apology accepted, you little mutt." Hikaru cuddle Haruhi's head.

"You're so cute. We forgive you." Kaoru also cuddled Haruhi's head. She suddenly got a disturbed look on her face. They stopped coddling Haruhi.

"Is something wrong?" The twins asked.

"I'm not feeling so good." Haruhi complained as her stomach rumbled.

"You must've eaten too much crab." Hikaru puzzled.

"Be strong, Haru-chan!" Mitsukuni cheered.

"Get her to the nearest restroom! Hurry!" I pushed the twins to take Haruhi to the bathroom down the hall from the kitchen. Meanwhile I need to go to the bathroom as well. I couldn't stop drinking water while it was so uncomfortable. Mitsukuni and Takashi said they would clean up, so I nodded and bolted to find my own bathroom as well.

----

I washed my hands and exited the bathroom. I was in such a hurry because I thought I was going to pee myself that I don't know which room I ran into. Where am I?

"Are you okay?" Kyoya asked sitting on a chair shirtless drying his hair.

"I apologize. I didn't mean to intrude." I bow slightly.

"Don't be silly. It's just me." He said flatly.

"Kyoya, I'm sorry. Haruhi really didn't mean to make everyone worry today. I hope I didn't make anyone worry about me today as well. I am sorry." I walk further into the room.

"Thanks, but I wasn't especially worried." He said matter of factly standing from his chair. He drank from a bottle of water," Although, I did have a hard time separating Kaoru and Hikaru from those two punks. They almost beat them half-to-death. And because of you two, I had to send each of the girls a bouquet of flowers to apologize. They've been looking forward to this trip and we don't wanna disappoint them." He started walking toward me as he spoke.

"I'll pay you back for the flowers." I admit. He shouldn't add to Haruhi's debt any more, the poor girl.

"Each bouquet cost me 50,000. That's a grand total of 600,000 yen, Ayaka." He placed his hand on the light switch and slowly dimmed the lights until they were off.

"Uh, why'd you turn the lights off?" I asked unsure of what Kyoya was doing.

"If you want to, you can pay me back with your body." Kyoya quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled, but I pulled just as hard and we fell to the floor, we nearly missed knocking our heads on the wall by the bathroom door. He looked at me surprised, but was still straddling me.

"You surely don't agree with Haruhi when she says that a person's sex doesn't matter. There will always be someone there to hurt us." He composed himself and spoke in a hushed tone. It sounds like he's trying to seduce me. This is really weird.

"You won't do it, Kyoya. I know. Because it wouldn't do you any good. You wouldn't gain anything from it. It would only hurt your family's business and reputation." I say flatly as I place a comforting hand on his arm and start to sit up. He hid a small sly smirk behind his hand. Slowly he sat up and sat on the floor across from me.

"You're right. You're a fascinating young woman, Ayaka." He said, putting his glasses back on.

"But I've learned something from this. I guess I never realized what a nice guy you are. Usually at your family's parties you were alone and scary looking. I know what you're doing. You're just trying to prove what Tamaki said earlier." I smirk and sit on my knees.

"I know that you're trying to prove his point, that you're just posing as the bad guy." I add. There's a knock on the door as it suddenly opens.

"Ayaka are you okay?" Takashi was standing in the doorway. His eyes widened as he saw us sitting near each other on the floor. It must not have helped that Kyoya was shirtless.

"Excuse me." He muttered and closed the door.

"Takashi...." I stare at the door in utter shock. What if he gets the wrong idea? We weren't doing anything. Kyoya stands up, I look to him.

"Don't worry I'll talk to him." He leaves the room as well. I hear him say something in the hall as he goes after Takashi. Lightning strikes and thunder booms making the room light up for an instant. It only highlighted how alone I really felt.

3rd person POV

"Nothing to be gained from it, huh? An interesting thought in its own way." Kyoya said as he walked away from the room.

Kyoya tracked down Mori and explained the whole situation. Mori nodded and left Kyoya behind. All of the host, besides Tamaki and Haruhi, gathered in the lounge.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Hikaru asked skeptically.

"To leave the two of them alone?" Kaoru tagged along with his brother.

"She's with our prince, Tamaki. What could possibly go wrong?" Kyoya shrugged them off. All of the hosts got bored just sitting there so they went to see if they made up. They stopped when they heard voices coming from a bedroom.

"Hey, boss? We're coming in." The twins knocked and opened the door. They all saw Haruhi sitting on the floor with a blindfold and ear plug in. Tamaki was holding her shoulders.

"With the blindfold on, you can't see anything, and the earplugs help muffle any sound." Tamaki said happily.

"Wow! Yeah, you're right." Haruhi agreed with him.

"You nasty pervert." Hikaru spit.

"What kind of foreplay is that?" Kaoru asked.

"It's not like that! It's not what you think!" Tamaki looked at us shocked. Ayaka walked up behind Tamaki and picked him up by the back of his shirt.

"Alright. Time for bed everyone. Tamaki..." He looked at her terrified," Get your own room. You S&M perv!" She screamed at him and kicked him out of the room.

After Ayaka made sure everyone was in their rooms safe and sound she retired to her own room, which was when the nerves set in. She stared at the ceiling as her stomach churned with uncertainty. Whimpering she tossed and turned in the king sized bed. She hated it, this feeling she got when she was alone.

"This bed it too big." She screamed in her head, finally sitting up. When she sat up lightning struck, illuminating the room. Ayaka gasped as she noticed how big the room really was. It only made her feel more alone, unwillingly she started shaking. Thinking that maybe a cup of tea would relax her she scooted out of the bed and slowly made her way to the kitchen.

Her hands shook as she searched for the kettle. Her fingers fumbled and accidentally dropped it. The kettle clattered against the floor and jumped away from Ayaka, making even more noise that echoed throughout the large kitchen. She gasped and tripped over her foot only making more noise as her hand slammed down on some pots that were drying on the counter. They clattered to the floor as well.

Ayaka yelped as she tripped over her foot. She sat with her head on her knees.

"Everyone is safe. Everything is f-fine..." She repeated to herself.

In another room Mori sat up in his bed and looked over to Honey.

"So it wasn't him, making all that noise. Then who's awake?" Mori asked himself as he got out of his bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the alarm clock on the night stand. It was around one in the morning. Mori made his way toward the sound where he thought the noise was coming from.

He entered the kitchen quietly in case it was a punk robbing Kyoya's villa. Mori walked around the counter island and saw the pots all over the floor and a small figure shivering in the corner. He got down on one knees in front the figure.

"It's whispering." He thought," It sounds like Ayaka." he noted as well.

"Ayaka." Mori said resting a hand on her wrist," Are you alright?" He asked gently.

"I'm alright. I'm used to getting through things like this alone." She responded. He noticed how her hands shook.

"By yourself?" He whispered. He suddenly understood," You're always by yourself. All alone in your home. You never call us for help even though we're so close. I get it. I understand now." Ayaka looked up at Mori. He saw the tears in her eyes.

"You grew up without relying on anyone else. You were always alone. At the parties and the gatherings, even at school, but not anymore. You don't have to be afraid." Mori pulled her shaking hand to him and laid it on his heart. Lightning struck and Ayaka launched herself into Mori's arms.

He held back a groan as he fell on to his back with the girl hugging close to his chest. Mori wrapped his arms around the shaking frame, laying his hand on top of her head as she held on to him.

"I'll always be here for you, Ayaka. I promise that you'll never be alone again." Mori promised her. She scrunched the fabric of his shirt in her hands. They stayed that way for the rest of the night.

Ayaka

In the morning Takashi and I woke up on the kitchen floor surrounded by pots and a tea kettle. I'm so freaking embarrassed. Takashi groaned as I sat up, straddling his torso. His eyes opened and I got off of him immediately. That must have been so uncomfortable for him.

"Are you alright now? You probably didn't sleep well." He jokes? I didn't know Takashi was capable of joking. I sit on my knees next to him.

"You probably didn't sleep well either." I leaned my forehead on his shoulder," I'm sorry...for dragging you into my problems."

"It's okay to ask for help sometimes." He said getting off the floor and offering me a hand.

----

"You better watch your back, Haruhi." Hikaru warned Haruhi as we all got into Kyoya's car.

"I never would've pegged the boss as an S&M pervert." Kaoru puzzled.

"I told you, it wasn't like that at all!" Tamaki defended himself. The window rolled down to reveal Haruhi giving Tamaki a fed up look.

"I see. Well now I know what S&M is. I can't believe I almost let you get away with it." She said as the window rolled up.

"I wasn't doing anything freaky. I was trying to help you." He tried again. I laughed sitting next to Haruhi.

"Let's go." Kyoya said to the driver. The limo started to take off down the driveway.

"Hey!" Tamaki yelled chasing after the limo,"Don't leave without me! Wait, you guys!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.6K 46
I have finally gotten into the school that my parents wanted, nothing could ruin this. Except now I have to deal with the stupid host club harassing...
138K 4K 17
Amanda Destiro has a dark past, and she wants to keep it in the shadows. She was recently adopted by a rich and famous Japanese family who have sent...
2.2K 21 20
Reina Aizawa: Sweet, calm, and chill. Got into Ouran Academy by a music scholarship. She's a commoner, and isn't afraid to be herself. When her frien...
1.2K 72 12
Naomi and Ayame live in an extremely poor family, that is until a deceased grandfather gave them money to pay off their parents debts, as he did he c...