sweet like honey | bonten x r...

By pinkmulletdaddy

who knew revenge could taste this sweet? famed as the notorious hacker in japan, y/n is taken by bonten and b... More

sweet like honey ♡
1: sell out
2: run
3: a nice little chat
4: dorayaki
5: so that's how it is
6: playing dumb
7: it was one time
8: first mission
9: material girl
10: so beautiful
11: goodnight n go ♡
12: what's left
13: sounds like a plan
14: maybe
15: husband material
16: that look
17: about time ♡
18: fallout
19: half decent
20: debrief
21: mixed signals
22: stray tabby
23: alley dawg ♡
24: copycat
25: i'm serious
26: playing house
27: needy ♡
28: get in line
29: save me
30: change of heart
31: let's go
32: made for each other
33: finally over
34: what's not to like
35: two brothers ♡
36: i'll remember that
37: good memories
38: for now
39: jealousy
40: the one
41: wildcard
42: good girl ♡
43: for free
44: make your move
45: kiss me ♡
46: pick you up
47: together
48: waiting on you
49: f*** your brains out ♡
50: my type
51: fall into place
52: we need to talk
53: yikes
54: you and me (and mikey) ♡
55: the boss ♡
56: happiness
57: could it be
58: we've met before?
59: let go
60: i've been waiting ♡
61: resolve
62: take care
63: soon
64: best future
65: hold back ♡
66: it might be painful
67: but i still love it
68: realization
69: desperation
70: manipulation
71: out of time
72: everyone is waiting
73: things will change
74: what?
75: keep you close
76: a toast to the one
77: not my place
79: party crashers ♡
80: the happiness you deserved
ending 1: butterfly effect
final ending: chasing that dream

78: say my name ♡

1.5K 57 152
By pinkmulletdaddy

it was fun dancing with ran.

he kept his hands on your waist as you moved your hips to the beat of whatever song was playing, brushing up against him with every move. there was little space between you, but it still wasn't overly sexual.

there was also no sign of the others, but you tried to not let it bother you and enjoy the moment.

"so when do you want to get out of here?" ran asked in your ear.

you turned your head to look over your shoulder and meet his stare. his gaze was so hypnotizing and seductive you had half a mind to say yes and hotfoot it out of there.

"hmm.. it's still a little early for that." you teased, giving him a flirty look.

"is that so?" he gave you a smirk, to which you nodded.

"then who are you waiting for, love?"

you blinked a couple times, realizing he was serious in his question. you took a sip of your drink and turned around to face him directly, resting your free hand on his chest.

"i'm not waiting for anyone. i just want to enjoy dancing since i already know what's coming next." you said.

ran's features turned amused.

"so you already know how the night will end."

"i know myself." you shrugged, your lips tugging up into a smile. "i'm sorry if i gave you the impression that i didn't want to go with you though."

"you didn't. i just like teasing you." he said as he reached up to cup your face and started to move in.

you understood what was happening and closed your eyes, tilting your chin up for your lips to meet his when you felt him stiffen against you.

opening your eyes in confusion, you saw ran was staring at someone next to him. you let your hand fall from ran's chest when you caught his younger brother's stare.

"am i interrupting something here?" rindou asked, staring hard between you two. envy was written all over his handsome, his eyebrows pulled together in annoyance and his jaw flexing.

oh he's jealous. you thought.

you didn't do anything wrong, especially when you weren't even his. but instead of making a sarcastic comment to remind him of his place, you wanted to you also knew you would be the one to make it subside.

"you're not interrupting anything." you assured him. " how's it going, rin?"

"i'm fine. i was wondering where you disappeared off to and then noticed ran was gone too." he replied, his voice still short but his eyes glued to you.

you looked at ran out of the corner of your eyes and saw him nod.

"yeah, i didn't want to interrupt your game so i just came down here by myself. ran saw me and was keeping me company." you said with a heart meltingly warm smile.

you could see the jealousy wash away from his face as he recalled this is what you were like. you were touchy and affectionate, but it didn't have a deeper meaning than that, or at least most of the time.

"do you want to dance with me too, rin?" you asked, tilting your head to the side slightly and leaning forward.

rindou rolled his eyes, letting out a sigh.

"yeah, i do." he admitted.

"then let's dance." you grabbed his hand and pulled him towards you to stand in front of you while ran was against your back side.

and the three of you danced, wrapping your arms around rindou's neck while dancing against ran, who held your hips in place to let you grind against him.

it brought back the memories of dancing with the two of them previously, and being with both of them inevitably made you remember the fun the three of you had together that day in your bedroom.

they must have felt it too because ran pressed your ass against him firmly, letting you feel him grow hard from being with you. rindou stared down at you intently, your face growing warm from it and how you were growing more and more turned on.

you tried your best to contain yourself, but they weren't making it easy. they wanted you in one way or another, together and separately. the air between you was thick with tension, waiting for the word to just leave the entire place.

when rindou moved his hands from your waist up to caress the side of your body, your body betrayed you and you accidentally let out a moan. you hoped they didn't hear it, but it was impossible to miss with your sweet voice.

"you want to get fucked tonight, don't you?" rindou murmured while ran chuckled behind you.

"i mean.. yeah...." you playfully rolled your eyes, your fingers sliding under his hair and stroking the skin on the nape of his neck.

rindou grinned, leaning down until his lips were ghosting over yours, so achingly close you just wanted to lean forward the slightest amount to feel his lips against yours.

eventually, you started to grow hot from the bodies all around you.

"i'm getting a little warm. can we go back upstairs and hang out for a minute?" you asked rindou before turning to ran and asking too.

they nodded in understanding, and the three of you left the dance floor and climbed the stairs to the vip section where the others besides mikey were hanging out. everyone seemed to be off in their little world, most not even noticing your return.

the drugs had been brought out, with lines of cocaine on the table as well as multiple joints being passed around. you sat down on an empty part of the seat next to kakucho, giving him the side eye as you watched him smoke weed.

he took his hit and passed it to you, and you did the same before handing it to the next person.

kakucho leaned into you, his expression apologetic.

"sorry i didn't come downstairs. by the time i came back ran was already with you." he explained.

"mhmm.. you could've interrupted." you said, not looking at him and slumping down in your seat a bit more.

"did you want me to?" he asked, his brow furrowing in confusion.

"i didn't say that. all i'm saying is that you didn't have problems stealing me away in the past." you reminded him, making him sigh and you laughed.

he stared at you for a moment, but you kept looking straight ahead.

"i figured he can have tonight or whatever. but tomorrow you're mine, understand?" he said lowly.

that made you look over at him, both eyebrows raised and lips parted in shock.

"oh yeah?" you tried to play it off, but he knew his words had the effect he wanted.

"yes." he said, straightening his clothes and sitting up in his seat. "i'm going to go sleep then. call me if you need anything at all, okay? even if it's just you're drunk and need someone to hold your hair while you puke."

you let out a chuckle.

"i will. thanks, kaku. goodnight." you responded, sitting up to look at him too.

taking a brief glance around the area, he leaned in to steal a quick peck on your lips. you were speechless as he stood up, shooting you one last sexy smile before leaving.

with kakucho now gone, it was only a matter of minutes before rindou came down to sit next to you.

"hey rin." you greeted, turning your body to face him.

"hey pretty girl. how're you feeling? nice and celebrated?" he asked.

you watched the lights of the club reflect on his face, admiring that no matter what color illuminated his profile, he was still as gorgeous as always.

"i'm feeling good. i can't believe i got so emotional earlier." you said with an embarrassed laugh.

"it was pretty cute though." he said, watching the way your face lit up with a smile.

"you think i'm cute?" you asked shyly, batting your eyelashes at him with a small chuckle.

"yeah. you're cute, hot, sexy, beautiful, all those things." he said, leaning into you so his face hovered above yours.

you deliberately looked down at his mouth before looking into his eyes again. you licked your lips in anticipation as your expression told him enough what you were thinking.

"are you sure? there are people still around." rindou looked around, but no one was paying attention to you as they focused on drinking and doing drugs.

you nodded. "yeah, it's fine."

he leaned in and kiss you softly at first, gentle pecks that caused a giggle to slip through your lips, but the kiss quickly turned heated, and soon enough rindou slid over so his body was closer to yours.

you slid your tongue out of your mouth, and as he felt your mouth open he did too, your tongues meeting and licking at each other. rindou's hand found its way into your hair, running his hands through your locks.

rindou readjusted his position and was basically on top of you now, almost completely covering your body with his. this finally caught the interest of some of the others, particularly sanzu and ran.

"whose face is rindou sucking right now?" sanzu asked, squinting a little to try and make out whoever it was.

"it's our woman." ran said, taking another healthy sip of whiskey.

sanzu stared over at the two of you, feeling bitter that wasn't him.

meanwhile, you were getting turned on very quickly and wanted to continue what you were doing.

you bregrudgingly broke the kiss and looked up at rindou. he smiled which in turn also made you smile too.

i have to be the one to make the first move, don't i? you thought while stroking the skin on his neck affectionately.

"hey, do you want to get out of here?" you asked, staring up into his eyes.

you thought you were giving him a soft look, but unbeknownst to you, you were actually giving him "fuck me" eyes, one that showed how much you wanted more.

"yes. do you want to go to the hotel?"

"that sounds great."

rindou crawled off you and helped you stand up with him. as you left the vip section, no one except for ran looked over at you leaving. ran gave you a knowing smile when you gave him a small wave goodbye.

once you were out of sight from everyone else and in one of the dimly lit hallways leading to a back exit, you grabbed rindou and kissed him. to your disappointment, he immediately pulled away and held your face to keep your lips from wandering.

"rin..." you pouted.

"i know. i want to fuck you right here too, but let's get out of here first. no one's cockblocking me tonight." he said, stroking your cheek soothingly with his knuckles.

"mmm.. maybe next time then." you giggled, no longer feeling rejected.

you walked the short distance to the hotel next door to the club and the place where you all would be spending the night.

"do you have a room already?" you asked as you walked into the hotel lobby.

"no, but they knew we're coming." he replied, going towards the reception.

the person behind the reception counter already seemed to know who rindou was, or at least he recognized the symbol tattooed on his neck.

"just give me the best one you got." he said, not even bothering to take out his credit card.

the man nodded in understanding.

"yes, sir." he rushed out, his gaze flickering to you for a brief second to get a good look at the woman one of the bonten executives was bringing to a lavish hotel.

rindou must have noticed, because he made it a point to wrap his arm around your waist, making you smirk at the employee.

a couple minutes later, you had two room keys and started heading towards the elevator. rindou grabbed your hand and interweaved your fingers, following half a step behind him.

he pressed the floor for the penthouse on the elevator. as the numbers kept ticking by, you peeked at him out of the corner of your eyes. he was already looking at you, the sexual tension clear on his face from how his eyes freely roamed your features.

you bit your lower lip, staring right back at him until your eyes settled on those perfect lips of his. slowly, you watched them curl up into a smile, leading your gaze up to his eyes again.

"i think we're close enough no one's going to interrupt." he said.

"i think so too." you agreed before he took your face in his hands and kissed you hard.

your arms went up around his neck as you parted your lips and slid your tongue into his welcoming mouth, tangling up with each other and fighting for dominance as you just wanted to devour each other. the tension was becoming more and more unbearable, and you were acutely aware of the slick in between your thighs.

"do you want to have sex?" rindou asked against your lips.

"with you? always." you let out.

he hummed in approval and continued kissing you until you reached the top floor. when you let go of him, you were already a panting mess.

rindou opened the hotel room door with a card key and opened it for you to let you walk through first. you stopped in the entrance, looking around the suite while he shut the door behind you.

"holy fuck this place is nice." you said, your head swiveling in every direction to take it all in.

he came up behind you and brushed your hair over one of your shoulders, pressing some kisses where your neck met your shoulder.

"this is what a bonten executive can afford. if only you could be one...." he joked.

"ooh yeah, you're so right rin. i'm totally dying to be one." you deadpanned.

"keep it up with that smart mouth of yours and see where that takes you." he taunted, turning you around to grip the lower half of your face.

"now it's like you're asking me to act up." you teased, your cheeks a little smushed together from his hand squishing them.

he gave you a smirk before pushing you up against the wall, easily pinning your wrists above your head while he planted sloppy kisses down the column of your neck.

he raised his leg in between yours, bringing his leg up to brush your clothed pussy against his thigh.

"is this the reaction you wanted from me?" he teased.

"fuuuuckkkkk...." you sighed. wanting just a little bit more friction, you tried moving your hips against him. but any time you started to grind yourself on him, he would pull away.

"stop with the teasing, rin!" you whined.

"i know baby, i just want you to beg for me..." he murmured to you. "tell me i'm the one you want to be with right now."

you leaned back to gaze up at him, tilting your head back against the wall with a serious expression.

"i want you to fuck me, rin. so please show me you want me just as bad as i want you..." you looked up at him through your eyelashes and made your lips look even poutier. "i need you."

satisfied by your reaction, rindou slid the straps of your dress of your shoulders, and you unzipped the back and worked it over your hips to let it drop to the floor.

he picked you up by the back of your thighs, and you instinctively wrapped your legs around his torso, helping him out of his suit jacket and him taking off your bra on the way to the bed.

he laid you down gently, admiring how you looked so ready for him.

"you're so fucking hot." he groaned, palming the erection from the outside of his pants.

"your beautiful face, these perfect tits, your smart mouth... all of it." he said, kneeling in between your legs and his hands running down the sides of your body, following the curves until he reached the waistband of your panties.

you brought your legs together and lifted your hips to let him slide them down your legs, leaving you naked. rindou took your panties into his hands, feeling himself start to throb as he saw they were completely soaked with your cum.

"you're so wet for me." he smirked as he tucked them into his pants pocket.

"yeah, i am." you agreed. you placed a leg on either side of him, spreading your legs for him with a small smile.

he licked his lips as he stared down at your exposed pussy, watching your empty hole clench around nothing, just waiting to be filled by him.

"you look so fucking good.." he said, slicking up two of his fingers with your cum and putting them in his mouth.

"and taste good too."

he knelt down and kissed the inside of your plush thighs upwards, dragging his tongue along the soft flesh. you let out a breathy moan, sitting up on your elbows slightly to watch him go down on you.

he dug in like you were his favorite meal, his tongue skillfully finding your swollen clit and circling it a few times before moving down to your entrance and teasing it.

"rin.." you moaned as he slid his tongue into you, lapping at your pussy like he was trying to drink your cum from it.

sliding his tongue out from inside you but never leaving you, he licked a long stripe up and stopped at your clit. with two fingers, he spread you open before his mouth latched on, swirling his tongue and sucking on the small bundle of nerves as moan after moan left your mouth.

it had only been a couple minutes, but you already felt close. the tight feeling was winding up in your core, begging for more of him as you started to move your hips against his face too.

"ahhh... fuck, rin..." you let out, one hand fisting the sheets under you, the other making its way to his hair, gently pulling on his hair as a sign that you liked what he was doing.

"god.. i love it when you say my name." he groaned against you, the vibrations against your skin sending a shiver up your spine.

"rin..." you moaned.

he slid two fingers into you as a reward, curling them and rubbing that spot deep inside you that made your legs start to shake.

"are you about to come already? you must want me bad." he said, peeking up to see you watching him intently, your skin flush and your lips parted.

"it's because i do!!" you whined. "i'm so close.. can i come?"

"of course." he smiled, and with his permission you came.

your eyes rolled back and your back arched off the bed, obscene sounds leaving your mouth as you came all over his fingers and face. your cum poured out of you, and rindou used his mouth to get every last drop of it.

you were left panting as he sat up onto his knees, smiling down at the complete mess he made of you. but his sexy little smirk just riled you up again, causing you to quickly sit up and start unbuttoning the remaining buttons of his shirt. you threw it off the side of the bed quickly before moving to the buckle of his belt, and rindou could only watch in amazement as you made quick work of undressing him.

"how do you want me?" you asked as you tossed his socks somewhere across the room.

rindou paused thoughtfully for a second.

"do you have a preference?" he asked.

"hmm.. it might be nice against a window or something, i bet the view here is incredible." you thought aloud.

"...the room has a balcony." he pointed out.

"that's perfect." you said, standing up to head in whatever direction it was in, grabbing his hand and pulling him with you.

"are you sure? we don't have to -" he started, but you pressed a finger to his lips to silence him.

"i don't plan on having sex with you only once tonight." you said, and when he nodded in understanding, you replaced your finger on his lips with yours, giving him a kiss.

you looked up into his purple eyes intensely as you spoke again.

"now bend me over and fuck me."

rindou couldn't even help the way his cock twitched when the words left your mouth.

"dirty girl..." he told you as you went out to the balcony. the air was cold, but with rindou's body on yours you didn't mind.

you pressed tour front against the balcony, spreading your legs a little more than shoulder width apart and tilting your pelvis so he could slide in easily.

"did you want me to use a condom?" he asked, rubbing your ass cheek with one of his hands while the other stroked his cock.

"no. you can come inside me too." you replied.

"are you trying to baby trap me?" he chuckled as he lined up the tip of his dick with the entrance to your pussy.

"no, i'm not!" you said quickly, almost turning around when rindou put a hand on your back to keep you in place.

without another word, he sank his cock into you, burying himself to the hilt immediately. you let out a breathy moan as his tip kissed your cervix.

he leaned forward to whisper into your ear, "it's okay. it's not a trap if i like it."

rindou pulled out from you only to slam back in, a little rougher than when you had sex previously.

"ooh... rin..." you let out a loud moan.

"shhh.. the neighbors might hear you if you're too loud." he whispered, moving his hips into you at a steady pace that made it hard to keep quiet.

"but you like that, don't you? getting fucked outside where people can hear you take my dick?" he jeered.

"yes... hah!" you cried as rindou readjusted his angle, paying extra attention to that spongy spot inside of you to make you moan some more.

"rin!!!" you cried out as he got you off in the best ways.

he wanted to tell you to be quiet again, but he actually loved it. the way you were so loud, eager to take him. and he was more than enjoying the view of watching your ass jiggle as he had sex with you.

the view of the tokyo city skyline didn't hurt either, but he was used to views like that by now.

"fuck! i want to kiss you...." you eventually whined, frustrated that you couldn't get closer to him.

"say no more." rindou said before pulling out, leaving you feeling empty without his cock stretching you out.

he grabbed your hand and you went back inside, and he pushed you onto the bed so you were on your back.

you let out a breathy moan as he entered you again, leaning down to hover on top of you as your lips desperately seeked his. you wrapped your legs around his hips to bring him even closer to you so there was no space between you.

"oh... you feel so good inside me." you whimpered, closing your eyes as you focused on the feeling of his cock hitting every sweet spot inside of you, making the pressure building up inside you to a dangerous level.

rindou must have been feeling it too because his thrusts got slightly sloppier.

"shit.. i'm going to come soon." he panted, and he could tell you were close too by the way you were shaking underneath him.

"me too."

he adjusted how he was on top of you so your clit would be stimulated as he thrust in and out of you. and soon enough, you came for the second time that night.

"fuck! riinnnn...." you let out, raising your hips to fuck him right back, letting him slam into you over and over again while giving you that sweet pressure on your clit.

"y/n, fuck! yes!" he groaned out as he felt himself approaching his climax, his trusts becoming a little sloppier but never faulting.

"oh my god, riiiin! yes baby YES " you cried out as you came, soaking his cock with your cum while he painted your walls white with his.

rindou leaned down to give you a kiss before pulling out of you and collapsing on the bed next to you. both of you were a panting mess, but despite that you couldn't help but steal some kisses from each other.

you moved to his side, looking at him expectantly. rindou smiled and held out his arm for you to come cuddle.

"should we go take a bath?" he asked.

"not yet... i could go again." you said, not meeting his eye contact.

"aw, does my girl need her pussy stuffed again?" he lightly teased, poking at your cheek.

my girl?

you knew he was probably kidding about it, but it didn't make the squeezing in your chest any more bearable as you processed what he said.

"don't joke about that, rindou!" you exclaimed, sitting up to give him a glare.

his mouth hung open, taken aback by your unexpected reaction.

"hey, i'm sorry... i wasn't trying to make fun of you or anything because it's not a joke. i'm all yours." he said sincerely, coming up to be eye level with you.

it was your turn to be taken aback until you heard the hotel room door unlock. you just kept staring at rindou until you heard footsteps coming towards you.

"my, my. it looks like the fun started without us." a voice said.

you and rindou turned to look at who entered the room.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me..."

a/n: thanks for reading!!

i'm leaving for japan in a few days to go to the tokyo revengers exhibition! if you want to see any pics/vids of my trip, feel free to check out my insta where i'll be posting @ kakuchosabs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976 63 14
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥 Miyasaki Mei, a sweet girl, truly too good to be a real person. Haitani Ran, a criminal with char...
239K 10.3K 49
❗English isn't my mother language ❗+17 ❗messy Grammar ❗Violence ❗Y/N !BOTTOM! ❗Old book( cringe) "Perfect Timing" Y/N looked at his wristwatch and...
35.8K 1.3K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...