60: i've been waiting ♡

warning: mature content

even though several moments had passed, rindou was still holding you close in a hug. you weren't sure how long you stayed like that, as the only thing that let you know time was passing was the food on the stove bubbling and the sounds of you sniffling subsided.

"hey rin?" you broke the silence.

"yeah?" he asked.

"i'm really happy i met you." you said quietly against his skin.

rindou took a couple steps and set you down on the counter, standing in between your legs as you loosened your grip on him. your hands now hung loosely around his neck, almost as if you were afraid to let go.

he set his hands down on either side on the counter of you, staring into your eyes as you gave him a small smile.

"you have no idea how happy i am." rindou said.

he slowly brought his hands to your face, cupping either side gently. you watched as his gaze dropped down to lips before coming back to your eyes.

you nodded your head a little into his hands for silent encouragement, and he softly brought your lips to his. he watched as your eyes fluttered open dreamily when he pulled away, a huge grin on your face.

finding the look in your face so adorable, rindou leaned forward and kissed you again, one of his hands running through your hair and taking a fistful of it to get it out of the way of your neck.

he gave you butterfly kisses, starting on your cheek and going down to your neck, making you let out the softest moan possible. he smirked against your skin when he heard that, and quickly worked his way back to your lips.

"can i take you to my bedroom?" rindou asked, his breath still hot against your lips.

your heart squeezed in your chest.

"yes." you breathed.

he kissed the corner of your lips before walking over to the stove. he turned the heat off, making you feel slightly bad you probably weren't going to eat dinner.

you moved to jump down from the counter but he stopped you, placing his hands on your hips and scooping you up, putting you back into your earlier position of being wrapped around him.

rindou carried you into his room, backseat freestyle by kendrick lamar playing in the background. he laid you down on his bed before going to turn off the music, or at least the speakers in his room.

taking in your surroundings, his bedroom was big. he had a computer in the corner, something that you wouldn't have thought he had but was a nice addition. and his bed... it felt heavenly.

you couldn't help but notice that his comforter smelled like fresh laundry and musk, just like the shirt that you wore when they first kidnapped you.

his shirt was the one i was wearing when they took me in the first place, you realized. you turned your head to the side, closed your eyes, and took a deep breath in to memorize the scent.

"what're you doing sniffing my sheets like that?" he asked, making your eyes pop open.

he was sitting right next you, looking down at you with his eyebrows raised. your face heated up from being caught, but you knew he didn't actually mean anything by it.

"i just realized the first day i got here i was wearing your shirt." you answered honestly.

"i can't believe you remember that smell." he chuckled as he moved to lay down next you, getting on his side facing you.