54: you and me (and mikey) ♡

warning: mature content
it's august 20th here, which means.....

happy birthday mikey 🥳

back out in the main area of the club, you were talking to a handsome stranger. he had told you his name was shuji hanma, and it seemed like he knew at least one of the executives.

"alright, shuji. what do you want?" you asked.

he put his hands on your waist, bringing you closer to him.

"i want you to dance with me." he smiled.

you studied him for a moment, taking in his shit eating grin and his multicolored hair that was long on top and short on the sides.

he was hot enough, and you were feeling it just enough that you would dance with him.

"fine." you shrugged.

"you won't regret this, princess." he murmured to you. his hands squeezed the sides of your hips before turning towards the dance floor and going out there.

you held onto his suit jacket sleeve as you found your way through the crowd of people. once you found a little area for yourselves, you began dancing.

at first you just danced in the same area as each other, not making much contact despite the occasional smiles and smirks exchanged.

you sipped your drink as you checked him out, the club's flashing lights giving you an illuminated glimpse of him every other second. even in those flashes, you were able to tell he was very attractive indeed.

and those glasses he wore were pretty hot too.

"i'm glad you agreed to dance with me. you seem different than the other girls here." he said to you, closing the small gap that had been in between you.

"what the hell's that supposed to mean?" you gave him a quizzical look.

"the top brass seem to treat you with respect, even when they're eye fucking you. that's all i mean, doll."

you let out a laugh. he wasn't wrong.

"thanks, i guess."

resuming dancing, you were closer to him now, one of his legs in between yours and his hands on your hips. your bodies became pressed together, grinding on each other for a few songs.

something about it felt strangely familiar.

you were buzzed and dancing with a stranger in a club, something you had definitely done before. but the feeling that you were missing something gnawed at you.

"we haven't met before, right?" you decided to ask.

"hmm... i'd remember if i met you ♡" he said teasingly.

"and?"

"we haven't."

you hummed in acknowledgement, not that he could really hear you over the music playing anyway.

one of his hands traveled from your hips down to your thigh, making you suck in a breath. he started caressing the inside of it softly, his touch light. when you looked down at it, you could see the kanji for "sin" tattooed on the back of his hand.

"nice tattoo. are you a born sinner?" you asked jokingly.

"you have no idea, love." he grinned, his fingers trailing up your upper thigh.

"you're a naughty girl yourself, aren't you?" he asked, leaning down to plant a kiss on your jaw.

you closed your eyes, enjoying each sensation.