7: it was one time

you woke up the next morning with your neck cramping. you were still curled up into a ball on the couch, using one of sanzu's hoodies on the couch as a pillow.

as you rubbed the back of your neck, you rolled over to see sanzu standing above you. it made you jump to see him so close.

"let's go." he barked.

"where?" you asked, rubbing your eyes with the back of your hand.

"out."

once again, you and sanzu rode the elevator, and you once again went into the common area. a few of the bonten executives were there: a man with facial hair and eyebrows that could only be described as sperm, another with a scar that went across his head diagonally, and the one with the long white hair.

"kakucho." sanzu called.

"yeah?" the man with the scar answered. as his attention turned toward the two of you, you noticed his eyes were two different colors.

"take honey shopping for new clothes." sanzu ordered.

the man's gaze flickered from sanzu to you.

"why can't you take her?" kakucho asked.

"i have business to tend to."

"have you ever considered maybe i'm busy?"

"oh yeah, you're real busy sitting here doing nothing. i'm sure you can work something out."

kakucho looked expectantly at the two other men with him. the one with the sperm eyebrows avoided his eye contact, while the the one with white hair pretended to be interested in his nail beds.

"koko?" he asked.

"sorry, no can do. i have to work on the new club's budget for mikey." the man with white hair responded, sticking his tongue out.

kakucho let out a sigh. "okay, fine." as he stood up to leave, sanzu walked out of the room without another word.

"ready to go, honey?"

you straightened up as he brought his mismatched eyes to look at yours.

"yeah."

you followed him out of the room and into the elevator where you rode down to an underground garage. several exotic sports cars were lined up one after the other.

"woah." you whispered.

i wonder which of these cars i rode in when i was taken here, you wondered.

he chuckled. "not used to these?"

"nope."

"get in." he walked over to a modest BMW and walked over to the passenger's side to open the door for you.

"oh, thank you." you told him timidly. he just nodded in response.

kakucho started the car and left the garage. you peeked over at him to get a better look at him. his hair was dyed a dark blue and was parted down the middle. it was a very pretty boy hairstyle.

his gaze shifted to you and caught you staring at him. "what?"

you flickered your eyes away from him, but it was already too late. "nothing."

"how was your first night?" he asked all of a sudden.

you sighed, unsure of how to respond. it didn't make a lot of sense to complain outright about sanzu to another bonten member.

"that bad?" he laughed. "sanzu can be a little unpredictable. you should be careful around him since he flies off the handle on a daily basis."

you glanced back over at him, and he was smiling at you.