Dance In The Rain

By Lucy5230

Julianne Thompson has never known a healthy family. She has walked through her fourteen years in a daze, clou... More

~1~ Bite Of Loneliness
~2~ Scary Stays Away
~3~ Reggie, My Friend
~4~ The Insignificance
~5~ Abandoned
~6~ Sharing Space
~7~ Gilmore What?
~8~ Chippy
~9~ Worst Emotion
~10~ Slow To Trust
~11~ First Day Blues
~12~ Remembering
~13~ Brandy
~14~ Rules
~15~ Rex
~16~ Panic Attack
~17~ Enjoy The Drama
~18~ Vulnerable
~19~ Next Adventure
~20~ Let Me Go Home
~21~ Grief
~22~ Dim His Light
~23~ Understanding and Logic
~24~ Sylvie Quinn
~25~ Bonfire
~26~ Got Your Back
~27~ Safe
~28~ In Honor Of Cook
~29~ Bar Scene
~30~ Never Be Humiliated
~31~ Smells Like A Bad Day
~32~ Can We Give Opinions?
~33~ Watch What You're Doing!
~34~ The Eye Is Coming
~35~ What If She Would Have Died?
~36~ Safe Adult
~37~ Marks
~38~ Early Meeting
~39~ Paper
~40~ Freedom
~41~ Oxygen Mask
~42~ Clenching Butts
~43~ Do Whatever
~44~ Game Night
~45~ Ultimatum
~46~ No Deluxe For You!
~47~ Bruise
~48~ It's Called Discipline!
~49~ I Deserve To Be Proud
~50~ The Lookout Gone Rogue
~51~ Some Might, But I Won't
~52~ Bail
~53~ Waterfall
~54~ In The Red
~55~ Cuts Deep
~56~ Tourists Are Weird!
~57~ Chicken
~58~ Protecting Her
~59~ Broken Hearts
~60~ Best Friends Keep Secrets
~61~ Dynamic Trio
⛈️⛈️⛈️Book Two⛈️⛈️⛈️
~1~ Off The Beaten Path
~2~ False
~3~ Deer In Headlights
~4~ Ooof
~5~ Ted Bundy
~6~ Angry
~7~ Accountability
~8~ You Need To Apologize
~9~ Jeans
~10~ New Point Of View
~11~ Sorority You Say?
~12~ Am I Cooler Than You?
~13~ Scary As Hell
~14~ Annoyed
~16~ How About Sir?
~17~ Tweezers
~18~Need To Do Laundry
~19~Core Memory
~20~ Presentation Day
~21~ Rule Follower
~22~ Dissappointment
~23~ Tell Me About Your Book
~24~ Yard Work
~25~ Rain
~26~ Take It Away
~27~ Funeral
~28~ Broken
~29~ Dinner and a Show
~30~ Bossy
~31~ Cliché
~32~ Date
~33~ No One Is Out Here
~34~ Soda, Sticks, and Gardetto's
~35~ Pride and Punches
~36~ No Remorse
~37~ Get Mad, Friends
~38~ You're Such a Hypocrite!
~39~ Feeling It
~40~ Crawdad Festival
~41~ This Arrangement
~42~ It's Practice, not Kink
~43~ Hairbrush
~44~ Hall
~45~ Man in the Moon
~46~ Jealousy
~47~ Gentle, Yet Feral
~48~ Spying
~49~ Does That Make Me Evil?
~5o~ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
~51~ Hotter Than Hell
~52~ Left Out
~53~ Teenage Rebellion
~54~ Out Of Control
~55~ Prison Hardened Him

~15~ Makes Me Feel Powerful

2.4K 112 73
By Lucy5230

This isn't a bonus! I'm posting early because I won't have time to post this on Friday...If you're in the states and celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you eat all the Turkey until you fall asleep, and carb up on all the rolls and mashed potatoes. I'm thankful for each and every one of you who gave this story a chance, and continue escaping with me into this fantasy land. Love you all!

Holden's POV

I call the kids back in and Tate looks like he's about to be sick. After a few minutes of silence as I continue to process, he clears his throat.

"Holden, please don't use the belt. I know you said that I would get it, but please?"

"Jules, would you mind going into your room and watching tv for a bit? I'm going to have Sylvie out here since this involved her."

"Sure," she says softly as she goes to her room, and I turn my attention back on Tate.

"Tate, I have to. I told you I would if you ever drank again. I have to be consistent, and I'm going to be."

"But Holden, I'm sorry!"

"Help me understand this, because I'm still confused," I say as I cross my arms and lean against the wall. Tate shifts uncomfortably as he sits down on the couch and looks at his hands in his lap.

"You could see that Sylvie was going insane, so instead of asking her how you could help, you got someone to sneak you a beer?"

His eyes shoot up as he glares at me. "That isn't what happened at all! I was sitting with Jules and she came up to me. She said somebody had given her an extra one on accident and she didn't want to be a sloppy drunk. She asked if I wanted it."

"Why the heck would you say yes?!?!"

"I don't know? The girl was hot!!"

I roll my eyes and glance at Sylvie, who is visibly getting angry all over again.

"You took advantage of how busy it was, and the fact that I was gone, Tatum."

"Ok, Ernie," he mumbles, and I cannot decide if I actually heard him right.

"*Not the time*" Sylvie fake coughs, and I look at her in horror.

Did those traitors tell her my middle name?!?!

"What did you just call me?" I ask as my voice drops an octave.

"Sir, I called you sir. I'm sorry," Tate says, looking like he has big regrets.

"Wow..we're coming back to that later.....Damn.....the beer. What were you thinking? If she would've lost her liquor license she'd be done for. I can't believe you did this, Tate."

"I told her I was sorry."

"Well sometimes sorry isn't enough. This is a really, really big deal. You're in big trouble, young man."

He blows out a breath as he simply nods, and continues to stare at his hands.

"I told you I would never humiliate you, and I'm keeping that promise. Sylvie should be here, but if you don't want her to be then I'll respect that."

"I don't want Quinn here," he snaps as his face turns a deep shade of red.

I don't even have to look at her, but I see her leave through the front door out of the corner of my eye, and it makes me smile.

I love her so damn much

"Stand up and bend over the couch, Tate," I say as I start unbuckling my belt, feeling like I'm gonna puke.

I've only ever seen it done. I've never done this before

"Can't we talk about this?" He asks in an octave higher than normal.

"Talk? Sure. What about?" I ask as I pause sliding the belt out of my loops.

".....how I'm sorry?!"

"Tate, the belt is only because you drank. You have a whole lot more punishment coming your way."

"Like what?!?" He gasps as he stands up and glares at me.

"For starters? You're getting another spanking before bed tomorrow night for being selfish and risking her business."

"YOU'VE OFFICIALLY LOST YOUR MIND!" He screams, and it makes me mad.

"I've lost my mind?....Ok, we're done talking. You're bending over that couch, now."

"Holden......"

"One."

He simply stares at me

"Two....."

Still staring

"I get to three, I'm bending you over myself and pulling your jeans down. Really want the belt for the first time in just underwear?"

"I didn't think about her losing the business," he says as his chin starts to quiver.

"Well, you're going to think about it. A lot. But right now we're focusing on the fact that you drank. Two and a half."

He shakes his head as he walks over to the couch and bends over the back of it, waiting for me. I come up behind him, my palms sweating, and pull the belt out of the loops the rest of the way.

"Don't reach back, Tate. It isn't like my hand...It could really hurt you."

He stays completely silent as he grips the cushion hard and smashes his face into it.

I fold the belt in half the way I've seen it done, and put my left hand at the small of his back.

I swing the belt until it cracks hard across his butt, and he immediately bends his knees and smashes into the couch more. "Ahhhh!" He groans, clenching the cushion so hard his knuckles are turning white.

When I crack the belt across his cheeks a second time, he stomps his left foot down hard on the ground. "Holden, this is stupid!"

"So is drinking," I growl as I bring it down a third time, and I can hear his sharp intake of breath.

The next smack brings him to tears, and I have to harden my heart.

"Ow"

"Ahhhh"

"Shit!" He sobs, and I feel evil.

I continue on and give him ten more, when his breathing is so ragged and harsh that I decide to stop. I hadn't planned on stopping just yet...But this was his first major spanking and I have to keep that in mind.

I throw the belt on the couch and rub his back until he finally stands on shaky legs. When I turn him to face me, he surprises me by falling into me and hugging me tight.

"Is my ass still there?" He sobs, and I can't stop the chuckle from erupting out of my chest. I kiss his wet cheek, and run my hand through his hair.

"I hope so, because it has another spanking to get through tomorrow," I say softly.

"With the belt?!?!" He cries, reaching hysterics.

"No, my hand."

He relaxes slightly as he pulls away. "I feel awful," he sniffs. "Quinn was so mad at me."

"I bet she was. Are you good if I bring her back in now?"

At his single nod, I go to the door and find her on the porch.

"Can you come back in?" I ask with a small smile, and she returns it as she stands up and follows.

"I'm sorry, Sylvie," Tate cries as he goes over and gives her a hug, and that shocks me. He actually looks remorseful. And he called her Sylvie. And he's hugging her.

Did I enter the freaking twilight zone when I got back?

She hugs him back, and when they pull away he wipes more tears off of his face.

A long silence fills the air with only the sounds of Tate's occasional sniffing. After I watch him for several moments longer, I clear my throat and he looks right at me.

"I don't know what I'm most upset about, Tate. The fact that you did what you did in general, or that you did it when she was responsible for you."

He stays silent as he sniffs again and wipes his nose with the back of his hand.

"Sylvie, are you good with him working with Rusty all of this week?"

She nods once and groans all at the same time. "I am, but that's gonna bite me in the ass...I could tell he loved having the extra help last night. Now he's gonna pout until I hire a second kitchen person......"

"Ok, fine. Are you good with him doing shitty jobs, unpaid, for this entire week?"

"Sure am," she grins mischievously and it makes Tate roll his eyes...And thankfully for him, that's all he does.

I chuckle at her amount of excitement, and then clear my throat again and try to look stern once more. "After school you're headed to the bar this entire week, except tomorrow since it's closed. Whether I have to work or not...And heaven help you if she has to call me because you're being difficult. Hear me?"

"Well you're the only one talking, so......."

"I kinda liked the yes sir, no sir thing...Made me feel all special and powerful....Maybe let's try that answer again, there, brother."

"Yes sir......" he sighs as he rolls his eyes again.

"Yup....Powerful." I joke, and then realize he's still in trouble and look stern again.

"Your birthday is next week, and I had planned to take you to get your license....Now I'm second guessing it. I don't use my car much, so I figured we would share it, but you sure as hell won't be getting behind the wheel if you're still drinking."

I figured he would argue, but he gets a funny look on his face.

"What?"

He looks back at me and shakes his head. "Nothing."

"Your face is weird. What's wrong?"

He seems embarrassed as he looks down again. "I haven't said a word about my birthday."

"Yeah?"

He looks up at me again and shrugs. "I can't believe you remembered it."

I'm stunned for a moment as Sylvie and I exchange a look. "You didn't think I knew when your birthday was?"

Another shrug is my answer, and it makes my heart feel like it's breaking. I destroyed him when I left. "How could I have forgotten, it, Rex? It was the day I finally got a brother."

Tears fill his eyes, and I close the distance between us as I pull him into a hug. "It was one of the best days of my life," I whisper as I kiss his temple, and the only answer I get is his hands grabbing at my shirt as he pulls me in closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 17.9K 77
Its all fun and games when high school graduate Eloise moves from Bristol, England, to New York to study at NYU. She moves in with her older brother...
5.1M 157K 67
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
88.9K 1.1K 29
16 year old Alyne Montgomery's life is far from perfect. With her playing the role of a perfect family, even with her mother dead and perfect brother...
Alone By Mim_Writes

Teen Fiction

21.1K 803 47
"Are you okay?" I hate that question. It makes no logical sense to ask that, when the person you are asking is obviously going through hell. ____...