𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞 {𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨...

By RachelGreensWife

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘�... More

𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐂'𝐒
♡Chapter 1♡
♡Chapter 2♡
♡Chapter 3♡
♡Chapter 4♡
♡Chapter 5♡
♡Chapter 6♡
♡Chapter 8♡
♡Chapter 9♡
♡Chapter 10♡
♡Chapter 11♡
♡Chapter 12♡
♡Chapter 13♡
♡Chapter 14♡
♡Chapter 15♡
♡Chapter 16♡
♡Chapter 17♡
♡Chapter 18♡
♡Chapter 19♡
♡Chapter 20♡
♡Chapter 21♡
♡Chapter 22♡
♡Chapter 23♡
♡Chapter 24♡
♡Chapter 25♡
♡Chapter 26♡
♡Chapter 27♡
♡Chapter 28♡
♡Chapter 29♡
♡Chapter 30♡
♡Chapter 31♡
♡Chapter 32♡
♡Chapter 33♡
♡Chapter 34♡
♡Chapter 35♡
♡Chapter 36♡
♡Chapter 37♡
♡Chapter 38♡
♡Chapter 39♡
Meet the new oc's!
♡Chapter 40♡
♡Chapter 41♡
♡Chapter 42♡
♡Chapter 43♡
♡Chapter 44♡
♡Chapter 45♡
♡Chapter 46♡
♡Chapter 47♡
♡Chapter 48♡
♡Chapter 49♡
♡Chapter 50♡
♡Chapter 51♡
♡Chapter 52♡
♡Chapter 53♡
♡Chapter 54♡
♡Chapter 55♡
♡Chapter 56♡
♡Chapter 57♡
♡Chapter 58♡
♡Chapter 59♡
♡Chapter 60♡
♡Chapter 61♡
♡Chapter 62♡
♡Chapter 63♡
♡Chapter 64♡
♡Chapter 65♡
♡Chapter 66♡
♡Chapter 67♡
♡Chapter 68♡
♡Chapter 69♡
♡Chapter 70♡
♡Chapter 71♡
♡Chapter 72♡
New OC!!!
NEW OC'S!!!
♡Chapter 73♡
♡Chapter 74♡
♡Chapter 75♡
♡Chapter 76♡
♡Chapter 77♡
♡Chapter 78♡
♡Chapter 79♡
♡Chapter 80♡
♡Chapter 81♡
♡Chapter 82♡
♡Chapter 83♡
♡Chapter 84♡
♡Chapter 85♡
♡Chapter 86♡
♡Chapter 87♡
♡Chapter 88♡
♡Chapter 89♡
♡Chapter 90♡
♡Chapter 91♡
♡Chapter 92♡
♡Chapter 93♡
♡Chapter 94♡
♡Chapter 95♡
♡Chapter 96♡
♡Chapter 97♡
♡Chapter 98♡
♡Chapter 99♡
♡Chapter 100♡
♡Chapter 101♡
♡Chapter 102♡
♡Chapter 103♡
♡Chapter 104♡
♡Chapter 105♡
♡Chapter 106♡
♡Chapter 107♡
♡Chapter 108♡
♡Chapter 109♡
♡Chapter 110♡
♡Chapter 111♡
♡Chapter 112♡
♡Chapter 113♡
♡Chapter 114♡
♡Chapter 115♡
♡Chapter 116♡
♡Chapter 117♡
♡Chapter 118♡
♡Chapter 119♡
♡Chapter 120♡
♡Chapter 121♡
♡Chapter 122♡
♡Chapter 123♡
♡Chapter 124♡
♡Chapter 125♡
♡Chapter 126♡
♡Chapter 127♡
♡Chapter 128♡
♡Chapter 129♡
♡Chapter 130♡
♡Chapter 131♡

♡Chapter 7♡

3.1K 79 3
By RachelGreensWife

{Poppy's outfit}

It was 7am on a Saturday morning and Poppy Katsopolis was sat on her bed as she spoke to her mom on the telephone.

"So, how are you?" Olivia asked her daughter.

"I'm good." Poppy hummed.

"You sure?" Olivia checked. "I mean, today is your first thanksgiving without your aunt Pam. It's okay if you're upset."

"I'm fine." Poppy tightly smiled. "Uh, so how are you? Are you busy on thanksgiving?"

"Unfortunately I am." Olivia huffed. "I'm sorry I can't see you today. I'm just so busy with—"

"Work. I know." Poppy nods.

"I really am sorry." Olivia apologised.

"It's fine. At least you can talk to me over the phone." Poppy shrugged.

Poppy then heard a knock on her door and she saw Danny standing there with Michelle in his arms.

"Uh, mom. I gotta go." Poppy said.

"Okay, sweetie. Bye, love you." Olivia softly said.

"Love you too." Poppy replied back. The blonde 10 year old then placed her telephone down. Poppy now turned to her uncle and her cousin. "What's up?"

"You didn't have to end the call just because Michelle and I were here." Danny shook his head. Danny knew how much Poppy loved talking to her mom since Olivia was always busy with work.

"It's fine, honestly." Poppy dismissed it.

"Is there a reason to why you're all dressed and ready for the day at 7am on a Saturday?" Danny raised his eyebrows in question.

"I just woke up early." Poppy shrugged. Poppy then smiled warmly at her little cousin. "Hey, Michelle."

"Wanna hold her?" Danny offered.

"Can I?" Poppy widely smiled, seeming quite surprised.

Danny chuckled. "Of course you can, you're her older cousin." Danny then passed Michelle over to Poppy.

"Hey." Poppy giggled, looking down at the small baby in her arms. "Oh, you're the cutest." Poppy cooed.

Danny now cleared his throat. "Hey, Poppy, since you're up early would you—"

Poppy spoke over her uncle. "I'd love to look after Michelle while you do whatever you're doing."

"Thanks." Danny gratefully said, letting out a sigh of relief. "Your dad, me and Joey are all gonna make thanksgiving dinner." Danny explains.

"I thought your mom was coming over to make the food for us?" Poppy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, she was. But she's snowed in." Danny informs his niece.

"Oh, right. Well you three have fun cooking. Me and Michelle are gonna go in her bedroom and play with her toys." Poppy told her uncle.

"Toys!" Michelle excitedly babbled.

Poppy let out a laugh. "That's right, Michelle, toys."

<~~~~~~~~>

A couple hours later.

Poppy now walked downstairs into the kitchen, holding Michelle in her arms. As the two girls entered the kitchen they see their family all dancing around the kitchen and putting plates of food on the kitchen table.

"I think we're adopted." Poppy said to Michelle as the two cousins looked at each other.

Danny chuckled in amusement at Poppy's comment. "The thanksgiving meal is finished." He announced.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the miracle of thanksgiving." Joey says as he imitates the sound of a trumpet.

Jesse now places his hands on DJ's shoulders. "The little miracle who made it all possible; DJ."

DJ smiled at her family. "Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you guys."

"Okay, Joey and Jesse, go carve the turkey. Ladies, please be seated at our Thanksgiving table." Danny instructs.

Poppy moves over to the kitchen table and places Michelle in her highchair. Poppy then sits at one of the chairs surrounded by the kitchen table.

Danny looks over at his youngest daughter. "Michelle, what are they gonna carve? Turkey. Turkey, turkey, turkey." Danny tries getting Michelle to say the word 'turkey'.

DJ took a seat. "This is so much better than a restaurant." DJ beams.

"Agreed." Poppy nodded.

"Yeah, I hate those booster seats. They squeeze my tush." Stephanie said as she scrunched her nose up.

Joey and Jesse were behind the kitchen side as they tried carving the turkey.

"Jess, we got a problem here. " Joey whispers so the girls wouldn't hear him.

Jesse tries carving the turkey now. "Let me try." But as Jesse attempts, he fails. "It's frozen." Jesse mumbled.

Danny smiled at Stephanie and DJ. "I had no idea you two were so good in the kitchen. The turkey, the pie. You should open a restaurant and support me the rest of my life." Danny jokes.

"It's frozen. The thing's frozen." Joey and Jesse try to mouth to Danny.

"I'm so glad this worked out so perfect. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but it turned out just the way mom cooked it last year." DJ happily said, seeming quite proud of herself. "Do you think she would have been proud of me?" DJ asked her dad.

Danny placed a comforting hand over DJ's hand. "I'm sure she would have been very proud." Danny then sees Joey and Jesse mouthing the words 'It's frozen' to him. "Excuse me a second. I'll be right back. You four stay right here." Danny excused himself as he stood up and walked over to Joey and Jesse.

DJ looked over. "Is there something wrong with my turkey?"

Jesse immediately shook his head. "No."

Joey nervously laughed. "No, there's no turkey problem at all. This is a very happy bird."

"Yeah. He's happier than heck to be dead right here in our kitchen." Jesse

"Charming." Poppy sarcastically mumbled.

"I'm just gonna shove that sucker back in the oven for just a couple more minutes." Danny said as he placed the turkey back into the oven.

DJ seemed to grow suspicious. "Are you sure there's nothing wrong with it?" She double checked.

"Of course, honey. You know what a nut I am about that extra-crispy skin." Danny shrugs.

"Nutty, Uncle Danny. You go nutty." Poppy confirmed.

"Well, Dad, don't overcook it. You don't want it to get dry." DJ shook her head.

Danny forcefully laughed. "There's no danger of that happening, DJ."

The doorbell than rang.

"Oh, my gosh! Someone's at the door. Who's gonna get it? I don't know. Let's all go get it." Danny said in a way too enthusiastic tone as he picked Michelle up.

Jesse hummed. "Let's all go get it." Jesse agreed.

"Let's go see who came to visit us on Thanksgiving Day." Joey uttered.

"You guys are being weird." Poppy looked between her dad, her uncle and Joey.

"Weird?" Jesse scoffed.

"We're not being weird." Joey denied.

"Come on, people at the door are waiting." Danny lightly pushed everyone into the living room. Danny passed Michelle over to Poppy as he answered the front door. "Hi." Danny said to the two women who stood there.

"Hi." The two girls waved.

Danny looked over at his brother-in-law. "Must be your friends, Jesse."

"No, not yet. Come in." Jesse let's the two women into the house.

"Hi, I'm Paula. And this is my sister Alexandra." Paula introduced.

"Hi, I'm Danny Tanner. These are my kids, Michelle, DJ and Stephanie. That's Jesse and his daughter Poppy, and that's Joey." Danny introduced his family.

"Hi." Jesse looked the two women up and down with a smirk.

"Hi." Joey smiled welcomingly.

"Hi." DJ now said.

"Hi." Poppy waved at the strangers.

"Hi. Who are you?" Stephanie asked the question everyone wanted to know.

Alexandra seemed to be confused. "Isn't this 1882 Jerrard?"

"Jerrard Way, Avenue, Street, Place or Lane?" Joey asked.

Alexandra cringed. "I'm not sure. Uncle Henry just moved to town."

Paula now spoke. "Could we use your phone? We're already late and this hot turkey's getting cold."

Danny widened his eyes. "Hot turkey?" The Tanner man seemed so happy that the women had brought turkey with them. "Sure, there's the phone, right over there." Danny pointed over to the telephone.

"Thanks." Both Paula and Alexandra say as they begin calling their family.

Danny turned to his daughters and his niece. "Girls, take Michelle and go upstairs and wash your hands."

"Why? They're clean." Stephanie said in confusion.

"Yeah, but they're not Thanksgiving clean. Go, go, go." Danny ushered the four girls to the steps.

"I still think they're being weird." Poppy mumbled to her cousins who all nodded in agreement.

The four girls then headed upstairs.

<~~~~~~~~>

The girls had now all washed their hands and they went back downstairs into the kitchen. As the four girls head into the kitchen they see a whole load of smoke everywhere while there was a burnt turkey on the kitchen side.

"Oh, my gosh!" DJ exclaimed.

"I love that crispy skin." Danny nervously laughed.

"What happened?" Poppy asked her uncle. "Do you really like the crispy skin that much?"

"It's all my fault. Your turkey was a little frozen, so I shoved it in the oven and I cranked it up all the way." Danny admitted.

DJ seems shocked. "My turkey was frozen?"

"DJ, it's all my fault." Danny took full blame.

"It was frozen. I didn't defrost it enough." DJ blames herself.

Stephanie picks the plate up which had the pie on it. "Don't feel bad. At least, we still can have the pie." Stephanie says, but just as the 5 year old says that, she accidentally drops the pie on the floor.

"Oh my god." Poppy widened her eyes.

"Tell me that didn't happen." DJ whined.

"That didn't happen." Stephanie took her sisters words too literate.

"Yes, it did." DJ stomped.

Stephanie pouted sadly. "I ruined Mom's picture-perfect pumpkin pie." Stephanie then ran upstairs.

"And I ruined the turkey." DJ sadly said as she also ran upstairs.

"I'm gonna go talk to DJ." Danny said as he went upstairs to talk to DJ

"I'll go talk to Stephanie." Joey offered.

Jesse stood in Joey's way. "Whoa, I'll talk to Stephanie." Jesse said. "Oh, by the way, you got a bottle stuck on your tongue." Jesse pulled the bottle off Joey's tongue.

"Another miracle...of thanksgiving." Joey gasped.

"Turkey." Michelle then babbled out.

Poppy gasps. "Oh, Michelle. Well done! You said turkey!"

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy rushed upstairs and went into her dads room where she saw DJ, Stephanie, Danny and her dad.

"Uncle Danny, guess what? Michelle said turkey!" Poppy informed her uncle.

Danny gasped. "She did! Oh that's a amazing!"

Poppy then looked around the room at her family. "Is everyone okay now?" Poppy checked.

"Yeah, we're okay." Stephanie nodded.

"Let's go have some black turkey and some floor pie." DJ said.

"Did I miss something?" Poppy scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Can we make a new pie?"

DJ chuckled. "Sure." DJ nodded her head.

"I promise not to drop it." Stephanie promised.

"And I promise not to freeze it." DJ promised.

"Can we go eat then? I'm starving." Poppy hungrily said.

Danny, DJ, Poppy and Stephanie all walked out of Jesse's bedroom as they went out into the hallway.

Just as DJ and Stephanie headed downstairs, Poppy realised her dad wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Uncle Danny, where's my dad?"

"I thought he was behind us." Danny said in a confused tone.

Danny and Poppy walk back into Jesse's bedroom where they see Jesse sat on his bed holding a photo of Pam. Jesse seemed very upset.

"Dad, you okay?" Poppy checked.

Jesse quickly smiled, not wanting his daughter to see him upset. "I'm fine." Jesse lied

Danny sensed Jesse was sad. "Uh, Poppy, why don't you head downstairs while I talk to your dad, yeah?" Danny suggested.

"Somethings wrong." Poppy looked between her dad and uncle with a concerned expression.

"Everything's fine. Your father and I will be downstairs in a minute. You just go downstairs." Danny softly told his niece.

"Alright." Poppy sighed as she left her dads bedroom and walked downstairs.

<~~~~~~~~>

The whole family was now in the kitchen, sat around the kitchen table with food.

"Lord, as we gather this thanksgiving...we wanna thank you for this bountiful...yet slightly overcooked, reheated meal." Danny laughs at his own words.

"Amen." Everyone says.

"But what we're most thankful for...is being part of a family who really loves each other." Danny adds on.

"Amen." Everyone repeats.

"And God bless my mom and dad who are in Orange County with all my dad's goofy relatives." Jesse chuckled.

"Amen." The family continued.

Joey now spoke up. "And I'd just like to say I'm happy to be part of this family and God bless my dad and his third wife...Janice. And to my mom who's on a Thanksgiving gambling junket to Atlantic City: Seven come eleven, Mom."

"Amen." The family said for the 4th time.

"Carve the turkey, Dad." DJ eagerly says.

"I've been waiting all day for this." Poppy licked her lips.

Danny was now carving the turkey. "Okay, who wants white meat?"

"I do." DJ told her dad.

"I want some." Poppy said to her uncle.

"Me too." Stephanie wafted her hand in the air.

Danny cringed. "Scratch the white meat. We have dark meat and really dark meat."

The family all just sat at the table and began eating their food, even if it was very overcooked.

<~~~~~~~~>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
Eaton By Rachele

Fanfiction

31.5K 922 30
Follow Tobias Eaton through his life with his father in a stifling community where the only thing keeping him above the water is his friendship with...
333K 459 59
⚠️⚠️⚠️just a warning don't read with family around or company⚠️⚠️⚠️ sexual stuff Take your time Read at your own pace Start at the beginning of 2022 ...
36.1K 853 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...