✓ | Angel With A Shotgun ➢ Ed...

By harleyQuinnfan17

╰┈➤ The best friend, who happens to be the Devil's son Malachi Morningstar, of Bella swan follows her to the... More

ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN - 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
✔️ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
First. Relocating to forks, Bella, phone Calls
Second. Living arrangements, conversations, Visions
Third. Playful conversation, Forks High, Uncle amenadiel
Fourth. Edward cullen, The cullens, stolen gazes
Fifth. First words of meeting, biology class, playful teasing
Sixth. Phone call with chloe, night talks, scents
Seventh. Biology talking, the weather, out of control vans
Eighth. Curiosity of last names, one angry call, a gaze that lingers
Ninth. Polaroids, visit in the night, a green house field trip
Tenth. Revealed secrets, angel wings, emotions
Eleventh. Beach invite, jacob black, unanswered questions
Twelfth. Dress shop, vampire Revelations, alley altercation
Thirteenth. Restaurant talks, admitting of feelings, fears
Fourteenth. Grandfather visit, moutains, confession of love
fifteenth. Changes in emotions, anxieties, billy black
Sixteenth. love proclaiming, slow dancing, meeting the family
Seventeenth. Heated moment of bliss, talking with mike, grandma decker
Eighteenth. Baseball game, nomad vampires, james
Nineteenth. True identity reveled, Los angeles, aunt mazikeen
Twentieth. Lucifer penthouse, enhanced senses, abduction
Twenty first. Resurrection, new powers, Prom
✔️𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
One. I Birthday gift giving, aging, photo memories
Two. II Romeo & juliet, Party tragedy, Rejection
Three. III wolves, grief, depression
four. IV Home in LA, goddess of creation, new changes
Five. V Training, soul mates, a hell hound
Six VI Ice cream, bonding, police station
Seven. VII Lux, becoming drunk, loss and pain
Eight. VIII Returning to Washington, Laurent, Hell-Fire
Nine. IX Imprinting, the pack, Alice
Ten. X Volterra, Aro Volturi, Fated mates
11 XI Discussion of immortality, broken hearts, a proposal of marriage
✔️ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
First. New house, Paul and Emmett altercation, Leah clearwater
Second. Intruder, bella's safety, Tribe legends
Third. Father visit, a kiss, Rosalie's story
Fourth. Graduating, the family arrival, Training
Fifth. Engagement, bree tanner, Snowy battle
Sixth. Finding forgiveness, wedding arrangements, promises
✔️ ACT FOUR
One. High heels, start of forever, Mr. And Mr Cullen
Two. Reception drama, the denali coven, Irina
⚠︎ Three. Honeymoon lust, new experiences, pregnancy
Five. Blood, New appetite, a daunting reality
Six. Renesmee's birth, fight, leah imprints
Seven. Memories, Bonding wonderment, irritation
✔️ ACT FIVE
First. I New life begins, babies, Charlie knows
Second II Snow fall, Time, misunderstandings
Third III Death sentence, Michigan, Accusations
Fourth. IV alliances formed, Vampires among wolves, Caitlyn
Fifth. Set futures, alice's vision, J. Jenks
Sixth. Bonfire war stories, executions, Malachi's Rage
Seventh. Saying goodbyes, God, forever
Epilogue

Four. Hunger cravings, celestial biology, Angel tales

528 30 10
By harleyQuinnfan17

The house is divided. Bee's pregnancy was developing at an unnatural rate, the swell of her stomach increasing every day. In the two weeks since it was first discovered about our pregnancies, her body repudiated any source of nutrients and food. Rosalie had refused to leave Bella alone. A blatant change from before, considering, but it was a good improvement because of an understanding in safe-guarding the baby.

Bree had went to 'visit' her parents, in conclusion meaning watch from the shadows. Being around bee was not helping her curb the thirst for human blood.

When it came to my own child, nothing substantial to be of concern. I had mobility, walking and using time to flex my wings.

I did, however, have an insatiable proclivity to eat everything in the fridge. 'This is the hunger mom described being pregnant with me.' Poor Esme had gone and re-furbished the kitchen, catering to my hunger. She was more than inclined in cooking, enjoying using the kitchen. I felt guilt for having the ability to eat.

" You better slow down, darling. You will get indigestion if you continue eating at such a fast speed." Esme says, using a scrubbing brush on the second plate then placing it in the strainer.

" Sorry." I mumble. " Come to think of it, now. I don't think I ever eaten this much pasta before. Without Mom or Bella making comments on I will turn into the food." I chuckle, finishing the last two bites and pieces. It felt foreign knowing I was growing a human, in my own body. A boy, pregnant.

'I know I have said before I would call dad, uncle amen. but I just wouldn't know how to explain or put in words oh yeah dad I'm currently pregnant and the baby is going to be half vampire half Angel.' The irony of it all.

my pondering must be loud, noticeably etch on my face. Esme comes around the kitchen island, untying her apron.

" What is wrong, something is on your mind. Kai? If you do feel comfortable talking." Not counting Rosalie, Esme was the second in her family to be on the defensive when it came to Bella and I. Rose being first in terms of attaching herself to bee, moreover then myself, but definitely didn't leave me to the defenceless. I could care for my self, I did appreciate the fact she does feel protective.

" It's my father. On the day I well.." I glance to the protruding paunch of my belly. " knew I was pregnant. I made a mental note on calling him, and my uncle, but.." I pause.

" He will understand and have answers you are searching for, Kai. Call him, honey." The skin inside of my mouth dries. Esme takes my third plate, I had finish using. I arise, moving to walk out on the terrace. Red crested sparrows sing in a choir synchronise, even a barn owl snatching an unsuspecting rat to eat and feast on the forest ground. I gain courage dialling dad's phone number.

Two rings it took for him to answer. " Malachi. Son! How is marital life treating you, I was under the assumption of you still having your honeymoon. What brings to speak to your old scratch of a dad?".

'Better now than never getting it out and procrastinating.' I bring in a very much needed deep breath. " Dad I.. I am pregnant. It sounds disproportionate knowing my gender, not having the correct organs, but it's true." There is a silence. Very silent actually.

Before that breaks when dad gave an all too calm exasperated sigh. " I knew the day would happen, never in the eighteen years you would be alive. But here we are, I am coming to you now. Son, bringing your uncle including. We need to talk."

Our call is cut short, a dialling sound repeating at the disconnection. I stare, at the screensaver of bee, myself and Trix a ghost of a smile hovering over my lips. An familiarised sound of a motorbike, belonging to Jacob, leads me to see below down on the private road the Cullens house resided, him stopping and undoes the kickstart. He wore determination, it was fierce as if wanting to search for an answer.

" Jacob. what are you doing here?" I bring the attention to myself. His eyes shot open, blown in size. " Kai. Y-you're back. Charlie said, well, explained to my dad you were extending your trip, because you were ill. Is that.. true? You appear fine." Well he certainly going to be in for quite the nice shock. Note the sarcasm. Carlisle greets Jake, at the door, somber.

" hello, Jacob. Nice to see you. Why don't you come on in."

Before I could take four steps back inside the kitchen, a delineation of a shadow causes light to fade out of the room creating a barrier of gloom to engulf my vision. becoming visible, and flying in speed faster then no ordinary human would comprehend, a woman came barrelling inside and steer clear of her entering the house.

She lands on the granite floor boards, her grey and brown wings out for demonstration.

" hello, Malachi. We have finally made an acquaintance, after eighteen years. I am your aunt Remiel. That title can be altered to your comfort." Her scythe glows, retracting her wings. 'My Aunt. Remiel. This is who has been guarding Jess and Ang.'

My aunt observes where we stand, humming in discontent corrugating her nostrils in pure execration; disgust. " I was given an order, by father, your grandfather, in keeping two mortal girl friends of yours safe. By means of not having any bloodsucker be near them. That problem was resolved, I can see and assure. I thought of attending your wedding, I had seen and heard, but your groom of choice deterred that option. I apologize. You haven't spoken a word, did my arrival leave you in surprise." She describe what I was experiencing.

On the contrary I never did expect to meet my extended angelic family. " you are right, a-aunt Remiel. Shock is the simplistic of words I can use." I gave my response, placing down my hands out off guard. Her mystical, mocha, eyes full of wisdom and ferocity of a solider move around my face.

" You are quite literally the definition of the human quotation looking in the mirror, when it comes to having Samael's facial similarities. It's quite remarkable, ignoring how incredibly selfish he was to procreate with a human woman and make her give birth alone. Typical." She scoffs, resentful. I gave a simple laugh, unsure how to reply.

" what brings on this completely unanticipated arrival, visit, aunt Remiel." I had used my arms in a self-conscious reflex, hiding the growing muscle of my stomach. Her jaw spasms moving forward. " I have sensed there is a new celestial conceived. It was coming from in this town. I allowed my sense to show where it resides, it brought me to here, the house of vampires. Which is greatly confusing me." She gave a look of perplexity, at my re-adjusting, before her eyes draw together. Realization.

" it's you. You're with child. Carrying the spawn of a vampire. Impossible." She spat, and tore my arms open, her eyes ever growing.

" this has never before been seen. A male sentinel of celestial power and body has never carried a foetus. Not in the time I have been here. By the great power of father." Her voice came out in an augment confusion. " Look. Aunt Remiel. Dad and uncle amenadiel are flying here, to give answers." I am conscious of the Cullens hearing us talking.

Definitely a surprise in the fact none have came and confronted my aunt. 'Good choice, given she is raging right now.' She gave a sneer of her lips. " all I ask is you give an unprejudiced approach, here. I plead with you." I appeal to her being my blood relative.

" I will take mercy on you, nephew." She, incidentally, states rolling her shoulders.

" it's quite peculiar to me how this will be reacted by your father and my abiding brother." Her eyes, on guard, snap towards Felix. He had both hands raised in acquiescence, not wanting trouble.

" Malachi. Bella wishes to have you in the living space, she requests your Help." I understood the meaning of his designation. My aunt exchanges looks, wanting to know why I was suddenly called for.

" you take orders from a bloodsucker?" She sounded as if questioning me. I didn't give her a spare glance. " If you follow me, you will see." Conversation ceases when I enter the room. Jacob is sat on a dining table, before bee.

Edward made sure to give much avoidance possible, staring at nothing in the forest.

I was giving my grandfather gratification that Jake could not see or notice my stomach. Rose had one hand on her arm, aunt Remiel falters behind. " Kai. I see you decided to join the rest of us after eating your meal for a family." Bella's voice, hoarse and gravelly, enters my ears. I gave a half-humoured chortle.

Her stomach is the same length as of a woman eight months in her pregnancy. She reaches out. " Help me up. Jake wants to know what is going on."

I take several more paces before standing next to bee. She tries gripping her hand, connecting ours together, for support. It was feather light. The blanket crafted together as a gift, from Renee, is pulled off. Her shirt reveals each violent purple bruise that spread on her own stomach. Jacob stares, in absurdity, then turns to me for confirmation. " we didn't know it could happen. Jake, believe me. I know." I say, hoping I didn't need to say it outright.

He does slow deliberate blinks before it begins to form, morph to being enraged, taking a strangled inhale. His eyes focus in and on the area of my body the baby grew. " How? You don't even have any reproduction organs for it to be possible. It doesn't even matter, you did this to him." Jacob goes to lunge in attack at Edward. He is halted, in response, by Emmett. " I need a straight explanation, Doc. What is that thing in Bella? How is Malachi carrying or even conceiving." He doesn't waste a breath to fire out his questions.

Bella murmurs, discourage." I want to sit down again, Kai Kai. please." Felix aids her, positioning decorative throw pillows behind her back. To make it comforting. He does small, gesturing kisses on her hollowed face.

" when we tried operating the ultrasonic machine for a picture on Bella, nothing could penetrate the embryonic sac. for Malachi, the picture became clear as it can be. His Baby is growing at the rate a normal human does. but the growth could change given his nature, who he is. It's undisclosed." Carlisle explained knowing to use the correct word I prefer. Baby, because he or she is exactly that, a baby. I thank him internally. 'At least he respects the terminology.'

" I can't see Bella or it, either. I can't see her future, anymore. And when it comes to Kai, the visions are infrequent. Sporadic. I.. I can't see a clear picture." Alice spoke up, inclinations of vexation of having vision obstructions.

" We've been researching legends. There isn't much to go on. What we do know is each of the babies are strong." adds Carlisle. I hear my aunt enunciate repulsion, bringing the attention to her." Malachi. Your uncle and father have just made their arrival." On indication and cue to her announcement, dad came storming up in long deliberate strides. Uncle amen walked with a serene, calm voice saying " Lucy, calm."

" You see that is where I come in, with the answer to your queries. Today. Malachi, my dear son. Come here." Dad beckons me forward not giving any mind to my aunt, and uncle. In a swift movement dad handles the shirt, I wore, analysing the width and size of my stomach. 'He has no shame' Uncle amen releases a sound I couldn't point out.

Aunt Remiel slants each of her eyes, focusing her hearing inclining her head. " I can hear the child's irregular heart. How unusual." She remarks. " My dear sister Remiel is correct. I, too, can hear your child's heart. You must be in the slightest two months post-conception." Jacobs eyes move over my father.

" Two months? That doesn't sound correct. His stomach is small. That is beside the fact here, what is in there.. it's an abomination. Take it out of him, Doc." My eyes sink low, down, and I contain the anger I wanted to reveal. Dad gave a contemptuous, sardonic, laugh. " Careful how you speak when it comes to my son, and I. puppy. It reeks of inordinate male testosterone, and wet dog fur in here. Don't make me grab you by your scruff and kick you out of this house." Dad didn't need to show his true-form eyes to make Jacob submit. even having alpha blood running in his lineage.

" Lucy. We came here to be civilised and give answers. You can have your words with the pup after." Uncle amen spoke, taking his stance next to Emmett who gave out a fist in greeting. In response, my uncle stares confused. " your patriarchal uncle makes a point I suppose. We did indeed travel and made the distance for you. Oh, dear, Isabella. You too are carrying a vampire offspring. I should have bought my whiskey flask, too sober."

Carlisle approaches with caution. It was first since the wedding my uncle and father were in the same room or space as the Cullens, Esme arose from the arm of a chair. " Hello, we met at the wedding reception, Carlisle. It is nice to meet you, formally. I have done extensive searches on the internet, for anything that could help. You being here will definitely bring much to light given your status as a fallen Angel, and you being Malachi's uncle and aunt could help including." He concludes, giving a solemn nod. My uncle decides he wishes to speak. Rosalie preoccupies her death stare on Jacob.

" with being an Angel comes great anomalies. our vessels have complexities which evolve greatly. this is not the first that has happened, a male having a child or experiencing conception. It has happened many of a Millenia ago, before you came to exist Malachi." Uncle amenadiel continues, I sit beside Bee. Jake, now silenced, listens. " it was spoken of in the bible to the Old Testament. before humans rewrote it, filing it in with blasphemous propaganda and misinterpretations. He gifted certain individuals of the same gender, and in a relationship the genome. child bearing." He runs a hand down, over his face. Dad interfered and plucks at the cuffs to his suit.

" Them two were, including this as information, a vampire and Angel. Your uncle, unfortunate enough made an end to his own life when the child was bared. Because of his repulsion of ever creating the child with a night Walker, a cold one. You have a cousin, who lives out there. No one knows where She is. She was made orphaned after her remaining father died of execution at the hands of The Volturi they call themselves. Your dear uncle, myself including, know of them."

This was too much information to indulge. I have a cousin who is just like the child I am growing inside of my self. " I can be of service, brother, and locate her." Remiel conveys placing her chin in the air. " even if you do, Remy, it's been centuries since any Angel or any one who knew of her exisiting has seen her. She most definitely, I can count on, does not want to be found." Uncle amen makes a point. She retorts, " I will find her even if I have to use force. My nephew needs answers. are you going to keep that privilege from him?"

Knowing my aunt had good intentions, I didn't wish to have my cousin hate the idea of meeting me or my unborn baby. " thank you, aunt Remiel. I appreciate the offer. I just need time for acceptance, right now. To digress this set of circumstances." Remiel listens giving a nod of reluctance. Bella cringes, Felix places a chastened hand on her rib. His body temperature providing temporary relief. " the baby kicked again." He comments, Bee leaned her body in his arm. Felix gave her hairline a kiss. Edward turns, our eyes meeting, aiming his next words to Carlisle, mumbling. " I can't be in the room right now. I will go and hunt to clear my mind." he procrastinates in doing such in staring; conflicted before making his leave.

" Well. I need a drink. Do you have anything which doesn't need blood to be ingested." My dad proclaims, then waltzes off in the route of the common room which stores cabinets containing alcohol. Uncle amen face palms.

" You have no manners, Lucy."

Aunt Remiel faces me, with my uncle forcing himself to tail dad to monitor him. " I will commence my search for your cousin, well.. my niece I suppose I should begin calling her now. I am no longer required to continue being a guardian for your friends. they have began new lives in a city called Seattle. For further mortal education. Or university."

I had spoken to Angela previously, a few days to a week ago. Her and Jess were sharing an apartment on campus.

" I send forth a letter on my results and updates." She does a curt bow, vanishing from out of sight, flying and teleporting to outside.

Bella had fallen asleep. Sleep was helpful in rejuvenating her energy. I sat beside her, noticing at how peace she is slumbering. Dad and uncle amenadiel hadn't gone far, giving facts which could help my predicament to Carlisle. " at least that bloodsucker you are growing is semi-decent and not giving you hell." Jacob, snide, states. He was careful to not be loud. I gave him a warning stare, he raises both hands. " Jokes. Half-sort of." Bella moves in her sleep, nestling considerably closer on my legs. She clutches my shirt in her slumber.

" what is the matter. Jake? Talk. It's not healthy to keep it bottled up." I tell him, as he sat back on the space he was in prior. " just.. re-thinking about the tale your uncle, and father, discussed. How the Angel went mad, killing himself over guilt of birthing your cousin. It makes me think that will happen again, with you. How this could potentially be your demise because regret won. Killing you. I don't want that to happen with you. Kai." I knew the tale would be the cause of concern. but I am in control of my own sanity, and destiny. " that won't be the fact with me, Jacob. You have to trust it will not happen." I say circling my thumb on my abdomen.

" How could you know and say that, Malachi? you heard your father. It could either kill you or your sanity could be lost." He exclaims, abrupt to stand. " you are delusional to think history won't repeat. And I am not staying to see and witness it, I just can't. Because what was the purpose and or reason of me loving you, you loving Edward if you won't be here. I just cannot, I refuse."

My face changes to one of melancholy. I had to assure Jacob I wouldn't change or die. Before I could, he stalks out. " Jake. Come back here. Jake. Jake." It goes out of deaf ears. I hear shredding of clothes, he had phase in his wolf form.

Then a howl haunts my thoughts and soul, despairing.

'Something tells me there is going to be trouble.'

-

JASMINE SPEAKS;
Seems Jacob is either misinterpreting what Lucifer and amen said, or his ignorance is greatly exaggerating it. What will be Sam's reaction, leave your theories on how he will take the news of Malachi being pregnant.slight edit here. Paul reaction and the packs'll be shown in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
567K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.